• Published 14th Nov 2018
  • 655 Views, 80 Comments

Scavenge for the Future - Evilhumour



Thousands of years after Spliced Genome vanished from public view, a trio of junk scavengers find themselves caught in the middle of a plot to conquer the galaxy.

  • ...
3
 80
 655

Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Ray Blaster seethed in the jail cell he had been thrown into since he landed on this dung heap of a planet. This was supposed to be a simple job; find the traitor’s ship, get back the data that Goods Runner stole and kill anyone and everyone who got in his way.

He paused and turned around the cot, trying to get comfortable.

That last part wasn’t exactly part of Clear Vision’s plan but his assistant had convinced him that while these backwater desert hicks were stupid, he might need some extra firepower if things got messy so they gave him that nice ship and this nice toy these inbred yokels somehow forgot to take off of him when they arrested him. Ray gave the stock of his new gun a look and smiled… he couldn’t wait to use the device.

The unicorn then frowned as he thought about those kids that got him arrested. As soon as he found and dealt with Goods, he was going to pay those brats a lesson.

Well maybe just one of them. Chuckling to himself, Ray began to imagine how that cute little pegasus girl and that griffon would taste as he leaned back on in the cell, trying to get his internal clock readjusted to this planet’s stupid time zone and get some sleep. Come morning, he’d show all them security idiots what happened when they messed with him.