• Published 7th Nov 2018
  • 2,211 Views, 12 Comments

Spike Growing Up Again - Darth Severus



Spike, Ember, and Gabby were sent on a mission to Galvinux VII to investigate the disappearence of embassy and scout ships in the system. Now, under arrest for criminal trespass, they face judicial rejuvination. In other words, their next childhood.

  • ...
29
 12
 2,211

The Rejuve Part 1

Spike sighed as he was boarding the FSS Comet. Ember was eating a peach and Spike asked her, "Don't tell me you stole another peach from that farmer's orchard. You do realize that's trespassing and theft. What's going to happen if you get caught?"

"I'll tell you what'll happen, he'll complain to the Star Fleet and you'll be court-martialed." Gabby told Ember firmly

Ember chuckled, "No he won't. He'll have to catch me, and we're going out on another mission."

Spike read the data pad that had their mission on it, "It seems we're heading towards the Galvinux VII system. Embassy ships and scouts have been disappearing in that area, but the natives were presumed dead when the plague hit. I have a bad feeling about this."

As Ember sat in one of the pilot chairs, she laughed, "What, you're scared of the Galvinus VII system? That planet's so far out in space, the other ships probably ran out of fuel and got caught in a nearby star's gravity. Besides, the FSS Comet is the pride and joy of the Star Fleet. She gets 35 parsecs to the gallon, there's no way she'll run dry."

As the three Star Fleet officers flew out into the deep space, Spike pressed a button on the control panel. "Cloaking's up. Let's just get this over-"

Suddenly, the radio frequency came on, "FSS Comet, you are in forbidden space. You have ten seconds to reverse course or face the consequences."

As the voice on the frequency counted down from ten, Spike was working on the controls, "The hell? The cloaking's maxed out, what's wrong with this thing!? Gabby, get ready for evasive maneuvers."

As Gabby got her hands on the controls, the voice on the frequency had reached 0. All of a sudden, the crew fainted.

A freight ship came out of light speed and drew the FSS Comet into their loading docks with a tractor beam. Six people in hazmat suits boarded the Comet and lifted the unconscious crew members into a room that seemed to have no doors or windows, they just walked though the wall. They put strange collars around their necks and left the room.

In a security room, scanners were monitoring the three prisoners. One of the men who transported them to their cell came in and took off his hazmat helmet off and asked one of the security officers, "What's the word?"

The one officer nodded, "They've got genetically engineered viruses in their bodies. Based on the strength of these viruses, they must have gotten them injected recently. We're sending the data over to Judge Cathoway now."

The man in the hazmat suit sighed in relief, "Good. I'm getting tired of the damn Federation. Those bastards... I'll never forgive them!"

"None of us will Adrian. You'd better get ready for some excitement. The boy's going to be your penny. It's been a while since you were a penny parent, hasn't it?"

Adrian nodded, "Yeah, it's been nearly 50 years since the last time Marinette and I took on a penny rejuve. Well, I'm off. I'll have to get my house ready for him."

As the crew of the FSS Comet awoke in their cell, Spike looked around and asked, "Where are we? And what are these things around our necks?"

A man in a suit walked in through the wall, "They're your securbands. They tell us who and where you are."

Spike's eyes widened when the man walked through the wall and tried to do it himself, "How'd you do that? Who are you?"

"I'm your lawyer, I represented you at your trial. You've been found guilty of criminal trespass with aggravating circumstances for four counts of attempted genocide. You have viruses in your bodies we haven't been introduced to. You're being sentenced to four judicial rejuvenations, ages 6-12."

As the man walked out, Spike asked, "What's this judicial rejuvenation?"

"Your next childhood." the man said before leaving.

As the crew was waiting for the guards, Spike sighed, "I don't know what this rejuvenation is, but I don't think it'll be pleasant."

Ember nodded, "We could try to overpower the guards when they come for us."

In the security room, the guards chuckled, "Not a chance. Hit the delta inducer."

The second guard hit a switch and the crew fell asleep again. When Ember woke up, she was undressed and asked the guard, "Wh-Where am I? Why can't I move?"

The guard explained, "You're getting ready for your rejuvenation. We're cleaning you out."

As the guard cleaned Ember's bladder and rectum out, she growled when the guard showed her a dress for a little girl, "You're screwing with me, this rejuvenation, it's not possible. You can't shrink people like that."

The guard corrected Ember, "Not shrink, rejuve. And you won't just be the size of a six year old, you'll be a six year old."

A computer voice called out, "Two minutes."

The guard smiled, "Looks like it's time for you to go through your rejuve." She took out what looked like a pepper spray bottle and said, "Good bye Lt. Ember." before spraying it in her face, knocking her out again.

The guards moved Ember into a machine that looked like a tanning bed, and as she stayed in the machine, Ember grew smaller and smaller, until she was the size of a six year old. She was still asleep while a woman picked her up and took her to another room and had the letter P tattooed on the back of both her hands. The woman said to her husband, "They look so adorable while their sleeping don't they Hank?"

Hank nodded, "You're right about that Patricia. I just wish they weren't so filthy after their rejuves."

Patricia chuckled, "We were no different you know."

As Ember was taken into a room with two beds, the rejuved Gabby woke up and looked around, "Wh-Who are you? Who's that?"

Hank picked her up and ruffled Gabby's dark blue hair, "We're your new mommy and daddy Gabrielle, and that's your new sister, Natalie."

As Ember, now renamed Natalie woke up, Patricia said, "We're heading home now girls."

As the new family walked out of the building, they could hear a child crying, and Hank said, "Hopefully these two won't need an attitude adjustment. We left mommy's little helper in the car."

As the family drove home, Patricia swiveled her seat around to look at Natalie and Gabrielle. "Oh, such angry faces. Come on and give mommy a smile."

Natalie stuck her tongue out as Gabrielle said, "You're not our mommy, and he's not our daddy."

Patricia looked at her husband and said, "We need to pull over, they need an attitude adjustment."

Hank sighed and pulled into a small parking lot near a park. "This park is penny rated, perfect place."

Patricia unbuckled Natalie and Hank unbuckled Gabrielle. They carried them to a park bench, pulled down their pants, and spanked them.

As Gabrielle and Natalie cried, they said, "You're our mommy and daddy."

Patricia smiled as the car got moving again and the two girls smiled. "That's it, I knew you could smile."

By the time they had gotten home, the girls had fallen asleep, so Patricia and Hank put them in their bedroom after changing their diapers. When they woke up, Hank said, "There's something we still need to do, the welcoming ceremony."

As Natalie saw a chair with a hairbrush on it, she cried, "But we already got spanked! We've been good!"

Patricia explained, "That was only for disobeying me, this is part of your sentence."

Both Hank and then Patricia spanked the girls. When they were done, they had a group hug and Hank said, "This spanking is over, and we do love you. Why don't we get your dinner ready?"

Natalie smiled, "Yay! I'm starving!"

"Everyone's hungry after their rejuve. He you are, healthy groatma." Patricia put two plates of green stuff in front of the girls at the table.

Natalie smelled it, "It smells funny."

As Gabrielle ate a bit, she said, "This is yucky. Can we have something else mommy?"

Patricia tapped her foot crossing her arms, "I'll give you something else when you finish your groatma. Of course if you don't want to eat it now, we could revisit the subject. After you've been spanked." As the girls gulped, they ate the groatma and Patricia smiled when they finished their plates. "Good girls get a special dessert for cleaning their plates. Here you go." Before placing a small bowl of ice cream for the girls.

After dinner, the family watched a holographic projected movie, and then got ready for bed after a bath and enema.

Patricia smiled as she led Natalie to the girls' bedroom, "Before bed, there's one last thing."

Gabrielle gulped, "No mommy, please, not another spanking!"

Despite their pleading and begging, the girls still got a spanking before being put to bed, crying themselves to sleep.

As Natalie started to fall asleep, Patricia kissed her forehead, "Today was just the first of your sentence. It get's better if you try hard to be a good girl."

"O-OK mommy, I'll try." Ember yawned out as she closed her eyes,