• Published 26th Dec 2018
  • 664 Views, 1 Comments

THE FINAL BATTLE, AND THE DAWN OF A NEW ERA - Robert Emerald Fountain



The end of the war with Satan, and the events after retiring

  • ...
 1
 664

Funerals of The Fallen

The funerals lasted a long time, due to all of the losses. Regardless, the victims knew they would die proudly if they were killed. So, even though there was sadness, there was also peace. They were buried in the heroes' cemetery, because they had risked their lives for all of Equestria, and for the Universe. They were remembered forever. During the service, Kirby, who was another crew member, played funerary songs on bagpipes. The songs reminded everyone that the lost were going to be at peace from then on.

"May these who have passed, be at peace for the remainder of time. Father God, they now return to the doors of your heavenly kingdom. We will join when death takes us from this realm, into yours.", said Brandon, as he looked to the sky in prayer.

As the caskets were buried, those who came said "The Lord's Prayer", before going their seperate ways. They left in silence, as they would do after a funeral.

The war between the 2 fleets was currently recorded in "Equestria's Archives", but now it would be concluded. This was an enchanted book that could not be detroyed. Anything that went in, would never be removed. The book would glow whenever something was being added. Also, this book had no known end. God was the only one who could decide that, and when the Universe would end. Peace was now declared in all nations throughout Equestria, and in the Universe. None of them knew, however, that there were still some explosives scattered around. The ones that were found quickly, were dismantled, and the parts were used in the reconstruction. They made Equestria look better than it had ever appeared. The Friendship School was rebuilt, and classes continued. The Young Six had become teacher's aides. Twilight had promised them, that when she and the others had either retired or died, they would take their places.