• Published 26th Dec 2018
  • 664 Views, 1 Comments

THE FINAL BATTLE, AND THE DAWN OF A NEW ERA - Robert Emerald Fountain



The end of the war with Satan, and the events after retiring

  • ...
 1
 664

Equestria Falls

During the Evacuation,

Equestria was suffering its worst damage in history. Fires, storms, landslides, earthquakes, eruptions, and other natural disasters were occurring. They ravaged the once peaceful lands, and left ruins in their place. Cloudsdale was sent to the ground, having been overfilled by massive rainfall. Canterlot received damage from 3 cataclysmic events. A fire raged in the buildings, a quake caused collapse on the mountain, and the resulting landslide buried parts of the ornate capitol. Nopony knew that Brandon possessed the device to bring it back, except his crew. Everyone else was in tears as their homeland went to pieces. Flurry Heart became enraged, and took immediate actions, when told to man the guns on a battle cruiser. The planet that housed Equestria, was reduced to a planet of wastelands. It looked as if it had been uninhabited for a long long time. Everypony became angry, and took their anger into the fight with them. They defended Earth, and the Lemurian Star. Some of them were sent crashing down, but they survived. Pound Cake protected Flurry Heart, since he had asked her to be with him forever. She agreed, and they fought together, pillaging all armies of the Great Demon Satan. Into the battle, everyone in the entire Christian Fleet poured their anger, courage, bravery, and their will to protect the Universe against Satan, vowing never to let him be victorious. Fighter ships tore through the expanse of space, delivering deadly blows to whoever they met. Missiles exploded off targets, and crippled the Lemurian Star, along with other ships.

Celestia gave orders to land ASAP, and they began doing so. They had more crashes than smooth landings, because the landing gear had been destroyed, and some ships were spinning out of control. Flurry Heart pulled Pound from the wreckage, and tended to hs injures at once. He soon woke up, fully cured.