• Published 24th Oct 2018
  • 3,900 Views, 358 Comments

Kamen Rider Achilles - Axle the Cobalt Exorcist



Magical mosnters have shown up around canterlot high and its up to the mystrus masked hero to stop them

  • ...
5
 358
 3,900

Ride 7: Tik-Tok

It's study hall for Twilight and Sunset and Twilight was spending her time updating her notes on the rider.

The new Breeze form was an odd one with its size changing ability, but was far from useless. Of course it was no surprise that such a passive ability could come from someone like Fluttershy. Once she was finished with her report on the new form, she turned the page to a drawing of Cypher with nothing but questions marks in all the note columns. “I wish I could figure out who could be cruel enough to make monster to steal people’s life force” Twilight said.

“Whoever it is, they're pretty messed up in the head,” Sunset said as she looked over Twilight’s shoulder. “We’ve seen Equestria magic be abused before but not like this.”

“The Magi-Beast are much more dangerous than Gloriosa or Vignettes" Twilight said. "Good thing we have the Rider on our side."

“Yeah," Sunset said hesitantly, "the Rider.”

“Sunset,” Twilight said in surprise. “How can you still not trust the guy? He save our friends multiple times."

“The guy where’s a mask all the time," Sunset replied. "Kinda hard to trust a guy we don’t even know what he looks like."

“He has to,” Spike’s voice said. The dog then popped his head out of Twilight’s bag. “He’s a superhero. If his secret identity is revealed, then all the villains will try and hurt all of his friends and family. It says so all in here,” he pulled out several comic books.

“Ok," Sunset said, "but what about his new forms? They all use our magic. How do we know he’s not trying to collect all our magic to do something nasty as well as drain is so we can’t fight back. Remember Jupiter Montage's mirror?"

“The new forms don't affect us at all," Twilight rebutted. "So even if he dose turn out to be bad, we can still fight back.” Soon the bell rang, signalling the students to go to their class. Twilight and Sunset exited at the same time to continue their conversation. “I think your worrying about nothing. The rider is here to protect everyone.”

“It’s never a bad idea to air on the side of caution. Especially when it comes to magic in this world,” Sunset said. She then turned her head to look forward only to bump into someone else. “Ufff!”

“Oh," they heard Pinkie's voice say, "sorry Sunset.” The young woman wasn’t paying attention to where she was going, because she was so focused of the music that was coming from her headphones. “Have you heard this new song. I absolutely love it~”

Pinkie pulled the cord out of her phone to play the song for her friends. The song was a bouncy melody and lyrics that got stuck in your head. Basically the stuff Pinkie loved the most. “It’s sounds good,” Sunset said after a moment to get into the song.

“Did it just come out today?” Twilight asked.

“Ya betcha” Pinkie said as she plunged her headphones in again. “See ya girls later,” she sung as she slipped away, jamming to her music.

“Pinkie’s cheerfulness is always the pick me up I need,” Sunset said she the two were infected by Pinkie’s large smile.


“Way to go Octavia!” One of the boy students said as the black haired girl in a purple dress walked by.

“Thank you kindly,” Octavia reply as she continued on her way.

“Your so lucky to get a call back,” Lyra said as she passed by.

“Luck had nothing to do with it," Octavia said. "It was all practice and skill." The young musician had recently audition with a famous orchestra. If she does well on the call back, she was guaranteed a musical scholarship when she graduated. Octavia had a smile on her face that said that she had no doubt in her mind, that she was going to be amazing. Nothing was going to ruin her good mood. Well maybe one thing.

“I’ll be your rainbow girl, La Da di da di da,” Pinkie sang as she walked down the hall. She had her volume so high on her phone that the song could be heard regardless of her headphones.

It only took two notes of EDM to ruin any good mood Octavia had. The digital beats and heavy bass was the worst combination of sounds ever to the classical fan. Pinkie was oblivious to Octavia’s sour face when she walked up to her. “Hey Octavia, I heard about your audition and you did great!” Pinkie yelled as she couldn’t hear herself over her music.

“Um Pinkie can you…” Octavia tried to get out, but unfortunately Pinkie was too focused on her music. This caused her to almost reach her breaking point. What pushed her passed it was Pinkie’s singing and hip shaking. Octavia couldn't take the overlap between Pinkie and the auto-tuned voices anymore

“Enough!” Octavia yelled, as she took the headphones off Pinkie’s head and threw them away. “That is not even music. It’s just noise and how anybody is able to enjoy it is a mystery to me!”

“Oh," Pinkie said, "I’m so sorry Octavia. I didn’t realise my music was so loud."

Octavia just let out a sigh. “It’s fine and I’m sorry as well for throwing you headphones. Just be more mindful about your music.” She started to walk away in a huff, only to pull herself to a stop when she found Pinkie was standing infront of her.

“No, it’s not fine. I can tell your still upset and you shouldn’t be after something so special happened.”

“I said it’s fine!”

“It’s not if your using that tone of voice.”

“Just leave me alone!” Octavia yelled before she started to run away.

As Octavia went off Pinkie's face turned into one of determination. "Don't worry Octavia. I will get your smile back or my name isn't Pinkamena Diane Pie!"


Literature class was in full swing as Ms Cheerilee was writing the notes on the black bored.

Octavia was focused and was writing down everything like the good student she was. Literature was her favourite class besides her music studies. Nothing could brake her focus...except for a "psssssss" coming from her right. Turning that way, Octavia saw Pinkie trying to get her attention. Octavia tried to just ignore her, but Pinkie wouldn't let up. It was a solid minute of pestering till the musician caved and asked "what," in a whispering yell.

"Tada," Pinkie whispered as she presented a simple looking card. It was just a plane piece of white paper with the words 'I'm Sorry' on it. Octavia just looked at her drily before taking the card. Despite her better judgement, Octavia knew that Pinkie wasn't going to stop until she did. Once the card was in her hand, Octavia put it in her bag and resumed note taken. "Aren't you going to open it?" Pinkie asked.

Octavia let out a groan at the question. Not wanting to have this distraction go on any longer then it needs too, she opened the card.

POP! POP! POP!

The card expanded into a bright and colorful display. Complete with noise makers and glitter firing out. The display caught everyone’s attention, including Ms Cheerilee, who didn’t look happy. “Ms Melody,” the teacher said.

“Would saying I’m sorry help?” Octavia ask with a nervous smile.


Octavia’s mood got worst with Pinkie’s stunt, but things were looking brighter. Her next class was physics and it was a class that she didn’t share with Pinkie. All she had to do was get her books from her locker. She dial in her combination and then opens is.

PFFFZZZZZZZZ~!

Octavia was surprised by the huge explosions of confetti. In the middle of the whole thing was Pinkie wearing a purple afro, red clown nose, a moustache, and a pair of large sunglasses. She blow into a party favour, but it seem to have no effect on Octavia’s sour face. “Hehe, are you cheered up yet?” Pinkie asked sheepishly.

“Not really,” Octavia answered as she slammed the locker closed and began to walk away. Only after a few steps did she realise she'd forgotten something. “Can you please hand me my physics book?” She asked before her locker opened.

“Hear you go,” Pinkie said as she fulfilled Octavia’s requests.

“Thank you kindly,” Octavia said as she closed the locker again and rushed to class.


Lunchtime came and Octavia was eating with her friends at there usual table.

Unfortunately, she couldn’t enjoy the moment. With her being Pinkie’s target, she would never be safe. The pink party animal could pop up anywhere, with any manner of surprise planed.

“Your looking a little tense there,” Bon-Bon pointed out.

“It has been a...stressful day,” Octavia said. Her friends didn’t dig any deeper into it, seeing as she looked to be in no mood to talk about it.

Unfortunately, Octavia’s peace was short lived as a voice spoke up. “Hi there,” Pinkies voice announced. The sound of her voice caused Octavia to jump right out of her seat. Pinkie has a rather bewildered face as she was holding a brightly decorated cupcake with sparklers. “Um is everything ok?” She asked

“No everything is not ok,” Octavia said a she got back up. “Pinkie, I understand that you want to cheer me up. That is your thing and I know for a fact that most people at grateful for it. But right now, all I need is to be left alone with some peace and quiet. So I am going to go outside for some fresh air and you won’t be there, Got it?” Octavia said.

“Okie doki loki," Pinkie said with a smile. "I’ll give you your alone time if that will make you happy."

Octavia gave a sigh of relief before walking out of the cafeteria.

As Pinkie set her cupcakes down she noticed that Octavia had left her bag behind. “Wait, Octavia!” She yelled out but the musician was already gone. “I need to get this back to her. Ooh, I hope she won’t be too mad.” Pinkie picked up the bag before running out of the room. She didn’t make it far before she came right back to the table to eat the left behind cupcake in one bite.


“Take this!” Achilles yelled, as he thrusted his spear forward. The rider was currently in the middle of a fight with Terra. He had just changed into his Storm form and was fighting with a lightning charged weapon. “Why can’t you leave this place alone?”

“It’s a bunch of hormonal youths in one place. The perfect place for new Magi-Beasts,” Terra said. He threw his fist towards the rider, only for Achilles to move out of the way. Achilles then swung his spear to blow a huge gust of wind to no real effect. “Haha as if that little breeze can knock me back.”

“Okay, your armor is heavier then I thought. But let’s see how it fares against this,” Achilles shot lightning at the Advanced. Terra moved out of the way before jumping towards the him.

The monster then threw a kick at him, only to be block by the spear before jumping away. Achilles realised that there was no force behind the attack. Terra let our a small laugh before making the clicking sound. Achilles knew what was coming and threw his spear away. Right before it hit the ground, a construct of his leg came out of the spear and made a creator in the ground. “That trick won’t work on me twice.”

“Oh, did it?” Terra asked as he landed a hit right on the rider’s chest. “Cause now you don’t have your weapon anymore,” he said as the rider was thrown back. Terra wasted no time in continuing with a kick. Achilles saw this and used a cyclone to fly up high up. He then charged lighting into his hand before unleashing a huge lighting bolt right down on the Advanced.

“So," Achilles asked as he landed, "are you ready to surrender?” He picked up his spear to then point at the monster.

“Not a chance,” Terra said as he started to get up. Unfortunately, the lighting attack caused a grate deal of damage to him but it also looked like the rider at his limits as well. One good surprise attack was all he needed to make an escape.

Meanwhile Octavia had walked out of a near by door. Inhaling deeply calmed her nerves. After the day she was having, a moment of peace was the best thing ever. But this moment wasn’t meant to last. “Octavia!!!” Pinkie’s voice yelled.

That was it. Pinkie had just worked Octavia’s last nerve. She wasted no time when Pinkie caught up to her. “Pinkie! I just told you I wanted to be alone and you said you would. How much of a pest are you that you must constantly be everywhere I turn!” Octavia yelled in anger.

Terra noticed one of his Magi-Beast cards were glowing and connected it to the angry young woman. “What do you know," he chuckled. "Something I can work with." In one swift motion, the monster took out the card and threw it. Achilles was caught off guard, as the card flew past him and head right towards Octavia.

Once the card made contact with the girl, it formed into a magical aura. The aura soon turned into a creature that looked very serpent like. It was covered in purple scales and had fins coming out of its for arms. It's head looked like a tall cylindrical hat with spike coming out if it. The monsters most notable feature was what looked like a bright orange moustache on the monster's face. "Hehehe," the monster laughed as he readied his whip.

"Get down!" Pinkie yelled out as she tackled Octavia to safety.

The events happened so fast that Achilles wasn't able to defend agents the whip that hit him. This allowed Terra to run up to his new monster friend. "Wait stop!" The rider yelled out.

"No way," the new Magi-Beast said as she shot several blasts of water at Achilles. "You're looking a little wet around the ears," the monster laughed. The rider was knocked back even further before the monster let out a large stream of water to cover their escape. With the monsters gone, Achilles ran behind a parked car and transformed back.

When Flash got out into the open, he ran right towards the two girls. "Are you two ok?" he asked as he held out a hand.

"I could be better," Octavia said as she took Flash's hand and got back up.

"Oh Octavia, I'm so sorry!" Pinkie yelled as she hugged Octavia tightly and began to sob. "If-If I wasn't playing my music so loud then you wouldn't have gotten upset this morning, and-and I wouldn't have tried to apologise so hard and you-you-you wouldn't have come out here and then you wouldn't be bonded to a life force draining monsters!" She weeped.

"Pinkie, let GO!" Octavia yelled as she tried to pull Pinkie off.

"Calm down Octavia," Flash warned. "You can't get angry or else the monster will get stronger."

"And poof, you'll be gone forever," Pinkie continued.

"Well it's kinda hard not to, since she has been pestering me all day!" Octavia said as she finally pushed Pinkie off. "Not a single moment of peace, so I'm sorry if I'm a "tiny bit" one edge. Especially since she agreed that she would leave me alone."

"But I..." Pinkie started but was soon interrupted.

"Pinkie," Flash said, "I know its your life's popups to make people happy but this time I think you need to stay out of it." He placed a hand on her shoulder "Leave Octavia to me, ok?"

"And why are you so insistent on helping out?" Octavia asked.

"Lets just said I seem to have been in the middle of these Magi-Beast problems before," Flash answered nervously.

Pinkie took a moment to compose herself before answering. "Ok Flash, I'll leave this to you." She turned and started, walking away, but only took a few steps before turning back around. "Oh, I forgot about this. Its the whole reason I came out here," she handed over Octavia's bag.

Octavia looked down at the bag, then back at the walking away party planer. She let out a long sigh as all of her anger quickly turned into regret. "When all of this is over, I'm going to have to be the one to give an apology."


Terra and his new friend had escaped to an abandoned building. Reverting back into his human form, Terra was in the middle of recovering with a bag of burgers he was saving for later. "I really need to thank you Serpentor," he said as he finished his meal. "If it weren't for you, that rider would have finished me."

"Oh," Serpentor said, "think nothing of it. From the moment I was created, I felt I could take anyone on." He flipped out a comb from the handle of his whip and began to groom his facial hair. "Whoever my host was, she was in a rather terrible mood. That really gave me a head start in becoming whole."

"I wish Cypher was around. If the two of us teamed up that Rider would be nothing but a stain on the pavement,” Terra said as he walked up to the monster. "By the way, you're water blast are pretty awesome. You were even able to tear up the ground back there. think we can use it to drain what left of your host?"

Serpentor stopped his grooming for a moment as he began to think. "Hmhmhmhm hmhmhmhm~" The monster hummed as he twiddled his moustache. Soon the humming gave him an idea to achieve his goal. An idea so devilish that his moustache curled up in delight. "I know just what we need to do," he said.


Flash brought Octavia to the empty music room in the school. This was a tricky situation the young man was in as he didn’t really know what he can do to stop Octavia from being drained faster. He didn’t want to call Trixie in, she may have been able to think of something but he feared their personalities would clash too much to be helpful. The good news was that Octavia didn’t seem mad anyone. The bad news is that now she felt miserable. After a moment Flash got an idea to get Octavia’s spirits up.Flash found the celo case Octavia kept in the classroom and presented it to her. “Hey why don’t you play something? I know I feel a lot better when I have a bit of a jam session,” Flash said, speaking as a fellow musician.

"Yeah," Octavia agreed, "maybe that would help." It took a moment, but once she was set up, she took a deep breath and began to play. She started to play but after only a few notes she stopped with a groaned. "Ahhhh I can't. I can't play with so much on my mind.

"It's how you yelled at Pinkie?" Flash asked. Octavia didn't say a word, so he took it as a sign that he was right. "Octavia, from the sound of it you had every right to be mad at her. But this is Pinkie we're talking about. She'll bounce back, she always dose. It would take more then a little misunderstanding to get her down."

Octavia sighed, "your right. And the next chance I get, I'm going to make it up to her. Of course, I don't know if I'll ever get a chance to before I disappear."

Flash was at a loss for what to do at this situation. Octavia was sad over getting mad at Pinkie, while Pinkie wasn't going to come near Octavia cause she yelled at her. They both felt bad about what they did to the other and he had no clue on how to get them to talk it out. Flash was now deep in thought till he herd knocking. He the. They turned towards the door and saw Pinkie poke her head out. “Um...can I come in?” She asked in a quiet tone.

“Um yeah, Sure,” Flash said. Pinkie walked in in a rather timed manor up to Octavia. There was a moment of silence between the two.

It was a solid minute till Pinkie finally spoke out. “Octavia I’m sorry. No confetti, no loud noises, just a simple apology. That’s it,” she then pulled out a small box she was holding behind her back. “Also, some sweets if you want.”

Octavia took the box and looked inside, seeing it was filled with cookies. She then looked back to Pinkie before cracking a smile. “Pinkie, I-I’m sorry too,” she said before bringing Pinkie in for a hug. “I shouldn’t have been so harsh with you. You were just trying to make me happy.”

“No, I’m sorry. I was being annoying and should have just left you alone when you said so. You had every right to be mad at me,” Pinkie managed to get out as she started to tear up.

“Well then,” Flash said as he clapped his hands together. “Looks like we have this whole mess sorted out and now we all can be friends again." He smiled at the two.

“Yeah," Octavia agreed, "everything is good now."

“Yay!” Pinkie smiled in her usual hyper active tone.

"Well it's great that this problem is solved," Flash said. The moment was soon interrupted by Flash's cellphone went off. "Oh sorry. Don't let me interrupt. I'll go take this over there," he pointed to the other side of the room. The two girls nodded as Flash went to take his call.

"Flash!" Trixie's voice yelled from the other side of the phone.

"It's nice to talk you too," Flash replied in a slight annoyed tone.

"You need to turn on the news right now," Trixie said.

"Alright, give me a moment." He turned back to the other two girls in the room. "Pinkie, can you boot up your laptop?" Pinkie nodded and pulled her computer out of her bag. After a moment, it was booted up and Flash logged on to the news stream. It showed images of the stage the Rainbooms had defeated the Sirens at. But then, to their surprise, the sounds of smashing and other loud noises flew out the speakers as Serpentor jumped in front of the camera.

"We're here at the Canterlot amphitheatre, which is under attack by some other worldly monster. The monster social media has dubbed a 'Magi-Beast' appeared only minutes ago and started destroying the outdoor venue. Any citations that were in the area have been evacuated but local authorities are at a lost as to what they should do to suppress the danger." The stream then went back to footage of Serpentor shooting out blasts of water that was tearing up the stage. He then swung his whip to slice a row of seats in half. Unknown to the other Octavia’s hand was already starting to turn transparent

"Yeah I was just about to get on that," Flash whispered into the phone.

"Oh no!" Octavia yelled out.

"Oh right, your call back is being held at the Amphitheatre tonight," Pinkie said as she tried to comfort the musician.

"It's not just that," Octavia said with tears forming in her eyes. "That was the first place I performed back in elementary school. It's kinda why I was so confidant during my performance. It's the place my love of playing started and it was going to be when I took my first step to achieving my dream. And now that place is being destroyed."

As soon as Octavia began to cry, Flash turned his attention back to the computer. Serpentor began to glow as he swung his whip around. The next swing he performed, the whip transformed into an energy construct of a sea serpent. The energy body flew thought the air and crushed the audience area. "Hahahaha!" The monster laughed on screen before his whip returned back to normal.

"The monster is getting stronger by the second. I need to take care of this fast," Flash thought.

"Don't worry Octavia. I'm sure the rider will take care of that nasty monster," Pinkie said as she consoled the upset Octavia. "Right Flash?" She turned to the young man. However when she did, he was nowhere to be found. "Huh, maybe he went to the bathroom."


Flash drove full speed towards the Amphitheatre. Time was of the essence with how strong the Magi-Beast looked. Flash twisted the accelerator of his bike as hard a he could to get there fast enough. Fortunately he was able to sneak past anyone that was around the perimeter of the amphitheatre when he got there. He then ran up to the lower rows of seats to get the attention of the monster. "Hey whiplash, why don't you cool it with the property damage!" Flash yelled out.

"Ah, I'm so glad your hear hero," Serpentor said. standing center stage the monster raised both his hands as if he was addressing a full audience. "You are just in time for the show of a life time. A number I like to call 'Requiem of the Kamen Rider.'"

"I'm honoured you would dedicate something like that to me. Unfortunately, this is you curtain call!" Flash pulled out his driver, then slapped it onto his waist. He then pulled out his rider card and slotted it into the driver. Serpentor Ignored this and shot several water bullets at the young man. "Henshin!"

"OK"

“A HERO’S STORY YET TO BE TOLD! FIGHTING TO PROTECT ALL!”

“R-R-R-RIDER!”

The magical circle appeared to block the attack before it passed over Flash, transforming him into Kamen Rider Achilles. He then extended his spear, spun it around, and then pointed it right at the monster. "By the time this battle is over, I'm sending you to Tartarus!" He announced.

"Ha! As if my mighty performance of destruction could be upstaged by a punk like you," Serpentor said as he cracked his whip. The rider jumped out of the way before the attack destroyed another seat. Achilles landed on stage to perform several slashes.

"Sorry to tell you this, but destruction isn't a performance appropriate for a public place like this!" He then stuck he spear into the floor before using it to swing himself around to perform a kick that knocked the monster back. "Maybe you should try some of the classics instead of something experimental."

"I'll show you experimental," Serpentor said. he then started to swing his whip wildly. Achilles couldn't avoid the weapon with how fast it was moving so all he could do was block with his spear. unfortunately the whip smacked the spear right out of his hand and far away from his grasp. "Let's see you try and beat me now."

"Jeez I have a major case of butter fingers today," Achilles said as he jumped back out of the monsters range. once he was safe for a moment the rider pulled out the Glamor card and slotted it into his driver. "Fortunately a good hero always have a backup plane. Element Change!"

"G-G-G-GLAMOR!!!"

Once he was Transformed, the rider sent out his drones to take positions all around the monster. Serpentor was soon bombarded by lasers from all sides. "Even something like this will not stop me from completing my performance," the Magi-Beast said as he threw out his whip. it then transformed into its sea serpent form and extended its body around the monster, knocking the drones back in the process. "Your toys are useless now."

The drones returned as the serpent prepared to attack. Achilles braced himself, as the serpent construct flew towards him. However, several cookies flew the air like flying discs and blew up into pink smoke upon impact with the ground, interrupting the attack. Achilles looked up to see Pinkie jump out of nowhere next to him. “Whooo," she smiled, "that was a close one."

“What the?!” Serpentor said in shock.

“Pinkie Pie!?” Achilles asked, trying his best to sound like he didn’t know the girl personally. “W-what are you doing here?”

“Oh I just had a feeling that you would need some help. The monster looked super strong on the news stream." She then pulled out a cookie from her fluffy hair that she then fanned out. The surgery snakes began to glow with a pink aura before she threw them like shurikens towards the monster. When the cookies hit the monster, they blew up in a festive explosion. “Haha! And looks like my feeling was right.”

“You never cease to amaze,” Achilles said. Pinkie’s sixth sense was always an enigma. Fortunately, this time it happened to save his butt. “Are you ready to help beat this guy?”

“Not yet~” Pinkie said. This confused the rider before Pinkie presented an orb of blue light. “You got new power for all my friends. Power to fly, laser drones, being tiny. I want to see what kind of amazing stuff you can do with my magic,” she explained with an existed look.

“Um...thanks," Achilles said as he took the orb. He was at a lost for words for just how cheery Pinkie was. The orb was soon absorbed into the driver before a new card appeared. A pink card with a cyan streak. On the bottom corner was the word “Explode” carved into it. “Let’s just hope this doesn’t turn into a self destruct. Element Change!” The rider yelled as he slotted the card into his belt.

"OK!”

“SAVING EVERYONE WITH A SMILE BOOM! BANG! POW!!”

“X-X-X-EXPLODE!!!”

The magic circle appeared and passed over Achilles’ body. His armor changed to a pink color scheme with cyan eye plates. Coming off of his shoulders were segmented ribbon like decorations that went down to his waist. “So far, so good,” Achilles said as he looked down at his hands.

“Ooooh~,” Pinkie followed as she looked over the armor. “Now it starting to look like a party.”

“My requiem was only meant for you rider. Though I don’t mind including your friend,” Serpentor said as he shot several bursts of water at the two. Both Pinkie and Achilles jumped out of the way.

Achilles was surprised by the sudden boost in his jumping ability. He flew threw the air before landing on the other side of the monster. “Of course Pinkie’s powers would be so bouncy,” Achilles said.

As he stood up a light came out of the driver. The light then formed into a stylised blaster with pink plating. The weapon was pretty much a hand held Gatling gun.

“PARTY CANNON MINI!”

Achilles pointed at the monster and starred running around him while shooting bolts of energy at rapid speed. The bolts exploited into small puffs of smoke upon impact. Serpentor turned around after getting hit only to be welcomed by a kick delivered by the rider. “You need to play something more lively for a party like this,” Achilles said. The monster stumbled back before shooting several water blasts that missed.

“Punks like you need to appreciate the classics more!” Serpentor yelled as he launched his sea-serpent attack. The energy construct was too fast for the rider, managing to catch him in its mouth. The sea-serpent carried the rider upward, as it tried to crush him. “You can’t resist my power for long.”

Achilles was holding strong, using his elbows to keep the construct’s jaw from snapping own him. He was firing the Party Canon Mini into the serpent’s mouth but the tiny shots weren’t doing much. “Time to pump up the volume,” Achilles said as he pulled back the top of the blaster. This caused a large barrel to cover the rotating part of the blaster.

“SURPRISE!!!”

Achilles pulled the trigger and launched a larger ball of pink energy down the serpent’s thorough. As it travelled down the length of the serpent, the construct began to fall apart. The rider was freed and the monster’s attack returned to its normal whip form. When the rider landed he aimed his blaster at the monster.

“Nice one, but now it’s my turn to keep this party going!” Pinkie said as she showed up next to the rider. She fanned out two hands full of cookies before throwing them all at the monster like a ninja. Serpentor managed to hit a few of the makeshift shurikens out of the air, but the rest hit their mark and caused heavy damage to the monster. “Care to light the fuse on the grand finally?” Pinkie asked.

“You know it,” Achilles said. He pulled the card out of his driver before inserting it into a slot in the side of the weapon.

“LET’S PARTY!!!”

Achilles took aim as energy began to build up around the blaster. An energy construct formed of a cartoon style rocket with a crudely drawn on smiley face on the top.

“EXPLOSIVE FEEDBACK!!!”

Once the trigger was pulled, the rocket launched out into the air. The trajectory was almost random as it flew around, with a purple, glittery smoke trail behind it. Serpentor was almost confused before he saw the smiley face coming right for him. The monster braced himself, but the rocket made a sharp ninety degree turn straight up. It assented a great deal before the side plating flew off the body to reveal several cylindrical bombs. They all dropped off and headed right for the Magi-Beast. When they all landed, it resulted in an explosion of different colored smoke and glitter. “It’s better to go out with a bang then a wimpier!” Serpentor’s voice yelled. When it all cleared up, nothing was left but a magical aura that soon flew back to where it belonged.

“That was AMAZING!” Pinkie yelled with her hands thrown in the air. “I’ve never seen a fireworks despair like that in my life and trust me, I have tried to make some spectacular fireworks. I guess it was for the best that fireman told me what was allowed in my neighbourhood. I never want my party to end with someone getting hurt.”

“It was a little excessive if you ask me,” Achilles said as he spun the Party Canon Mini on his finger.

“Yeah. I guess that is kinda what got us here in the first place,” Pinkie said as her mood lowered.

“Hey, we all get carried away sometimes,” Achilles said as he put a hand on her shoulder. “As long as you learn to show some self restraint every now and then, there’s no harm done.”

“Thanks Achilles,” Pinkie said with a smile. “Oh," she then realised, "I left Octavia all on her own. I need to get back right away." She then ran off to make sure she her friend was ok.

Once she was gone, the rider transformed back to his civilian for. “This superhero business is always so stressful. Good thing Pinkie’s happiness is so infectious,” Flash said with a smile on his face.


Night time fell and the slightly destroyed amphitheatre. Thanks to the rider, the auditions were able to go on as planned. When she was called up, Octavia walked onto the stage in a beautiful purple dress. She sat down on a stool and prepared to play her cello. Looking out to the audience she saw a very important looking older man in the front row. Further up she saw Flash and Pinkie, both giving her looks that showed they believed in her. “Whoooo knock their socks off Octavia!” Pinkie stood up and cheered.

“Pinkie!” Flash said as he pulled Pinkie back into her seat. “Remember, don’t go overboard.”

“Oh right,” Pinkie said. She calmed down and just clapped for her.

Octavia took a deep breath before she began to play. Bach’s Cello Suite Number One. The rest of the amphitheater was silent as everyone was lost in the enchanting melody. Octavia poured all her heart into her performance and it showed. Even a rock lover like Flash or a pop star like Pinkie had to appreciate the beauty of the piece. Once the performance was over the two applauded for their friend who smiled before taking a bow.


Once the audition was over the three teens met up outside the venture. “I can’t believe it. I got the scholarship. Next yeah I will be going to be a part of Everton’s music program,” Octavia said.

“That’s great,” Flash said.

“Yeah," Pinkie added with a reserved smile, "I’m really happy for you."

Octavia noticed this and she knew exactly what to say. “It’s ok Pinkie, I know what you want to do and I feel this is the right time to do it.”

Pinkie’s smile grew three times its size as she bright Octavia in for a hug. “This is sososososos grate. Oh we need to have a party to celebrate. I’ll invite Lyra, and Vinyl and all your close friends. Your favourite cake is still Marble Swear?” Pinkie went on, talking a mile a minute. Flash couldn’t help but be swept up in the storm of happiness as Pinkie did what Pinkie did best. It was Octavia’s night and Pinkie was determined to make it the best night ever.

Author's Note:

Big thanks to Banshee531 for editing.

This chapter actually came out better then I thought. I really do hope you guys like it.

Just a bit of an audience poll, you do you think would be good VAs for Cypher and Terra. Can be from Cartoons, anime, or even celeberts.

Like alway please leave a coment to tell me how I'm doing.