• Published 24th Oct 2018
  • 3,900 Views, 358 Comments

Kamen Rider Achilles - Axle the Cobalt Exorcist



Magical mosnters have shown up around canterlot high and its up to the mystrus masked hero to stop them

  • ...
5
 358
 3,900

Ride 9: Savage Garden

The sun was high in the sky over the quiet neighbourhood on this beautiful weekend. Everything was as it should be except for Cypher who was looking all over the place. There was no sign of Downpour from the night before as well as the remains of the destroyed memory drive. He was knelt down in the ditch he thought the briefcase fell in. So far the young man hadn't found anything before a smile graced his face. He found the case and it looked totally undamaged. As quick as he could he took the case and opened it to make sure to make sure everything was alright.

To his dismay the case was empty and his smile vanished. “Dang is!” Cypher yelled as he threw the briefcase. The stone was gone and he now had nothing to go on to help find it. Cypher was about to go into a rage before he noticed something on the ground. They were a set of dog paw prints in the dirt. “So a dog was involved.”

With this clue Cypher was on his way to finding his target. Looking around the young man found an elderly woman walking out onto her pouch. “Hey, do you know if there's anyone with a dog nearby?” Cypher asked as he walked up to her.


In the backyard of the Sparkle residents, there was a large tool shed. Ever since she was in the seventh grade, Twilight had converted it to her own lab. Over the years this lab had gone from where Twilight performed experiments she read about in books to being a full blown research facility. Or as close to one a teenager can get.

Earlier that morning, Spike had brought to Twilight’s attention a strange glowing rock he'd found.

Fascinated by this, Twilight followed her dog to where he'd discovered the rock. The rock looked similar to the geodes that gave her and her friends their powers, only much bigger. She noticed it was in a briefcase but there was no way of determining where it came from. She promised herself that she would try and find the proper owner.

But not before performing some tests first.

In her lab Twilight was performing all the tests she could think of. All matter of scanning and chemical tests were performed. She had just finished passing over it with her magic scanner before typing the data into her computer. As she did the door opened and friends showed up.

“Hey Twilight,” Rainbow said as she lead the group in. “What's the deal with the urgent text?”

“Girls," Twilight turned to them, "I found something very odd.” She present the stone to them.

“Ooh," Pinkie said, "did you find proof of aliens?!”

“No, not yet,” Twilight picked up some of the papers that had just finished printing. “But look,” she showed a set of diagrams.

“Um," Applejack hummed, "wotcha have there?” Despite being at this for a while, most of them still couldn’t get a grasp when Twilight explains some of this stuff.

“Trying to explain magic with science is practical impossible, but there are somethings that we can do to break it down a little. For instance I have been able to isolate a distinct wavelength that allows us to tell what's Equestrian magic no matter what form it takes,” Twilight explained showing a diagram of a wave. She then flipped the page to show a different diagram. “The wavelength the stone is giving off is a lot similar. Do you know what that means?”

Everyone didn’t know what to say except for Sunset who looked like she understood everything. “Wait your not thinking…” Sunset started.

“Well it’s only a theory but yes. This could be the first instant of magic that originates from our world,” Twilight said.

“Is that even possible?” Fluttershy asked.

Twilight nodded. “We thought it was a possibility, but never figured it would be confirmed. But I’m just scratching the surface. I can only imagine what we can learn if we found out where this came from.”

“So any idea where to find where this weird stone came from?” Rarity asked.

“No, but I did find it in a briefcase so I guess it belongs to a research facility. Maybe Everton,” Twilight turned towards her computer to continue her scans.


Meanwhile Flash had just parked his bike in front of the Sparkle residents. Today was Flash’s tutoring session with Twilight. She has been helping him out with math for a while and he was enjoying the time they spent together. Last week, Twilight invited Flash to her house to study. It was a change of setting from their usually study sessions at the library or Sugarcube Corner.

With his backpack slung over his shoulder, the young man walked up to the door and rang the bell. Flash was expecting to be greeted by Twilight’s mother but, instead the door was opened by a rather intimidating figure.

The man was tall with white skin and long blue hair. He was in a blue suit and a tie with a shield and stat design on it. He looked down at Flash with a mean look in his eyes. “Can I help you?” He asked.

“Um,” Flash said as he tried to find the words. He had no idea who this guy is. He looked way too young to be Twilight’s father. After a gulp, Flash finally got out why he was here. “My name is Flash and I’m one of Twilight’s friends. We had a tutoring session today and she said to meet her at her house.”

The man was silent for a moment before his face did a one eighty to a welcoming smile. “Ah, yeah. We were expecting you. Mom told me Twilight was tutoring today and to be on the lookout for you. Our mom just entered her office right now and nothing short of the house burning down will get her out.”

“Wait," Flash said, "so are you like...Twilight’s brother?”

The man nodded, “yeah." He then extended his hand, "the name's Shining Armor. I don’t think we met.”

“Flash Sentry,” he said as the two shook his hand.

“Come on in. Twily should be out of her lab soon,” Shining said as Flash entered. The two entered the living room and took a seat. Flash taking the couch while Shining took a chair. They sat across from one another with a coffee table between them.

There was a silence between the two before Flash decided to speak up. “So...I didn't know Twilight had a brother,” he said in an attempt to make small talk.

“Yeah, well my work keeps me pretty busy, so I’m not around much. I'm sure Twily's spent more time with my wife since she started high school,” Shining said.

“Really, what do you do for a living?” Flash asked.

“I’m a lieutenant in the police department and I’m expecting a promotion soon,” Shining answered.

“Oh, that's really cool. My mom says she works a lot with you guys. She's a lawyer."

“That's interesting. I might have bumped into her,” Shining said with a smile. “Though things have been hectic lately with all the monsters attacks.”

“Well you must be glad the rider is helping out. Twilight has been very interested in him lately. Mostly for her research,” Flash scratched the back of his head.

“Actually," Shining suddenly shifted to a serious tone, "the police aren’t big fans of the rider. The monster that are appearing are dangerous. As law informant, we're the ones that protect the people. We may have let my sister and her friends slide, but we can’t let some masked figure running around so freely.”

This statement made Flash’s stress go through the roof. He didn’t even think that what he was doing would have gotten him in trouble with the law. But Shining did have a point. It was really dangerous what he was doing and the police are the ones meant to protect people.

“But that’s the police’s stance on the matter,” Shining continued. “If you want my personality opinion, I’m actually quite thankful for the guy."

“Really?” Flash said in surprise.

“Yeah," Shining went on. "He’s just a nice guy trying to do good in the world. I’m not going to dislike someone doing that. He's even saved my sister a few times, so I couldn’t be more grateful."

This came as a relief to Flash. Even though Shining may have come off as a scary older brother, he was a nice guy all around. “Well I’m glad to hear that. I know you sister in really into studying the guy.”

“I know," Shining said. "She's always been like that. Once she finds something she’s interested in, there's no stopping her. Plus, I use to love those kind of old school special effect shows when I was young. Achilles reminds me a lot of those.”

“Me too," Flash followed feeling much more relaxed. "I used to wake up every Saturday morning to see them. My favorite was Butterfly and Silver Wolf.” The two continued to talk as they waited for Twilight to come back.


Cypher soon found himself just across the street from the Sparkle residents.

He pulled out his phone before activating the energy scope that was built into it. He looked at the house through it and found nothing of value in it before turning to the shed, causing the whole thing lit up. “So that’s where you are,” Cypher said. The young man then ran across the street, hopping over the fence to see Twilight and her friends exiting her lab. “So we meet again research girl. I should have known that somehow I’d run into you on this mission.”

Meanwhile the girls continued to take on their way to the house. “So do you think that rock has anything to do with the Magi-Beasts showing up?” Sunset asked.

“I don’t think so," Twilight replied. "The energy is similar, but we know for sure that the Magi-Beast are made from Equestrian magic. That being said, it's anyone’s guess if there's a connection.”

“Hey!” Cypher yelled out to get the girls attention. All of them were surprised with the strange man's sudden appearance. “Hand over the stone,” he demanded.

“Oh, so are the one that lost it?” Fluttershy asked.

“Yes, now give it!” Cypher continued, showing that he had no patience to spare.

“Hold on girls, something about this guy seems familiar,” Rainbow said as she held up her hand. “Gilda told me about a guy that created a magi-beast from her. She said the guy had black hair and a parka. This guys looks just like what she described.”

This put the girls on guard. “Who are you?” Sunset asked.

“I am Cypher,” The man declared as he pleased the buckle on his waist. “And it’s my mission to retrieve that stone,” he continued as he slotted the card into the buckle.

“PEGASUS!”

The young man transformed into his monstrous form and pulled out his sword. “I will not stop till I complete my task.”

“Well we now know the face behind the monster,” Rarity said as all the girls prepared for battle.

“Girls, we can’t let him get to the lab,” Twilight told her friends. “Spike, Get to safety. This guy's no joke.” Spike nodded before rushing inside, the girls quickly jumping into action.

Rarity shot several of her crystals at Cypher but he only shattered them with his sword. This distracted him enough to allowed pinkie to get close. Her mouth was full of gum and she blew a bubble right in Cypher's face. When it popped, Pinkie was gone only to show up right behind him. Pinkie wasted no time sticking her gum to Cypher’s back which alerted him to her presents. But before he could attack, the gum on his back detonated and threw him forwards.


Shining was in the middle of laughing at a joke Flash told him before he heard the commotion outside. He turned to see Cypher out the glass sliding door in the living room. “Oh great, just what we needed. Those monster right in our backyard." Her stood up

“Where are you going?” Flash asked.

“I’m going to make sure the girls are safe,” Shining responded as he walked towards the door. “You stay here. I don’t need to worry about more kids getting hurt.”

Before Flash could say anything else, Shining stopped outside. Cypher was too preoccupied with trying to hit Rainbow with his sword, but wasn't getting close. This is where Shining saw his opening and started to rush towards Advanced. Once he was close, Shining took the Advanced by surprise and elbowed the monster right in the neck. The shock of the attack caused the monster to stumble back. Shining continued his assault by using Cypher’s shoulders as leverage to knee him in the Solar Plexus.

The attacks Shining was using would have dropped a normal human to their knees, but Cypher felt nothing but his anger growing. “I don't need more interference in this matter,” he said before raising his fist. The punch hit Shining and sent him flying right into some garbage cans. “I’ll say this one last time, give me the stone.”

“Shining!” Twilight yelled as she ran to help her brother. “What were you thinking, doing something so reckless?”

“My job,” Shining replied as he got to his feet.

“Shining, I know you swore to protect people but this guy is really powerful. You don’t even carry your gun on you when your not on duty.”

While this is all happening, Flash crawled out of the bathroom window with his driver already around his waist. “I can’t believe this guy is after Twilight again. Why is he doing all of this?” He asked to no one. He pulled out the Explosion card and slotted it into the driver. The magic circle appeared as he ran through it into the back yard.

“SAVING EVERYONE WITH A SMILE BOOM! BANG! POW!!”

“X-X-X-EXPLODE!!!”

When he had Cypher in his sights, the Rider unleashed a burst of shots from the Party Canon Mini. “Sorry I didn’t bring anything for the barbecue,” Achilles said. He then fired again but Cypher flew away to dodge the attack. “It’s been a while Cypher.”

“Rider," Cypher smiled under his helmet, "I’m actually glad you're here. I can finally destroy you with my new power." The Advanced launched an energy slash at the rider, only for it to miss.

“So now you don’t need to waste time charging that attack,” Achilles said as he pulled back on his blaster. “But your not the only one with some new moves.”

“SURPRISE!”

He took aim and fired off several large shots at the monster. Cypher flew out of the way before he closed in quickly to slash at the rider. The Advanced was so focused on the rider, he didn’t see Applejack and Rainbow running towards him. Once they were close enough, the two blindsided him by each delivering a magically enhanced kick. The blow sent Cypher flying back.

When Cypher finally got up he was faced with both the rider and the girls all staring him down. “You may have gotten stronger, but we still outnumber you,” Sunset pointed out.

Cypher had his back against the wall. He let his goal blind him to the risks he was taking to achieve it. My new attack can level this whole please with these pests along with it. I can only use it once a day, but at this point I don’t think that will matter. The one downside it that I will get caught up in it as well with them all around me like this, he thought to himself. As he was weighing his options, Cypher noticed the door to the shed open. Walking out was Spike, seeing how things were going outside. That’s when Cypher saw it, the option that will most likely get him this situation without damaging himself.

“Are you going to surrender now?” Achilles asked.

“YYYAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!” Cypher yelled out. He performed his energy slash attack which caused everyone to duck down. He then lunged forward and grabbed the dog by the collar. With the captive in hand Cypher flew up to present Spike to the group and pointed the tip of his sword at the dog.

“SPIKE!” Twilight yelled out.

“TWILIGHT!” Spike responded.

"It’s only fitting that I take you since you took what was originally mine,” Cypher told Spike. He then turned to the others. "you have two hours. Bring the stone to warehouse district, or I won’t hesitate to put this mutt down." With that, he spread his wings before flying off. As they flew out of sight, Twilight fell to her knees.

“It’s going to be fine Twilight,” Shining said as he finally recovered and consoled his sister.

“If we give him the stone then Spike goes free. But we can’t let him get that kind of power,” Sunset said.

“That means I need to defeat him," Achilles said as he kept looking up at the sky. "But he has gotten way stronger." There was a lot going through his head, but he knew Twilight had much more going on in her’s. Spike was her best friend, even before transferring schools. “Don’t worry. I’ll get your friend back,” Achilles said before running off.

“Oh that reminds me. I need to see if Flash is alright,” Shining said before running back to the house.

“Flash is here?” Applejack asked.

“Oh yeah. We had a study session today,” Twilight realised. She, along with everyone else, all ran into the house. “Flash, are you ok?” Twilight asked.

“Um yeah, “ Flash said from down the hall. He had only just climbed through the bathroom window. He ran back into the living room to see the group waiting for him. “I was just um… hiding,” he said as he rubbed the back of his head.

“Good thinking,” Shining said as he patted Flash’s shoulder.

“Sorry I forgot about our study session,” Twilight said with a depressed tone.

“Oh don’t sweat it,” Flash said. He soon noticed just how badly Twilight was taking Spike being taken.

“Flash, Spike has been taken,” Sunset said as she saw Flash’s concern in his eyes.

“I see," Flash replied. "That must be pretty rough,” he tried his best to console his friend. “Do you have a plan to get him back?”

“Not right now,” Applejack said.

“I think I should just go then,” Flash said as he made his way out of the room.

“I’ll be sure to call you back when this is all over,” Twilight said.

Flash walked over to his bike and pulled out his phone. “Hey, Trixie, we have a situation. Where do you want to meet up?” Flash asked as he pulled out his helmet.


After a drive into town, Flash met up with Trixie at Sugarcube Corner. Flash then spent a few minutes catching Trixie up with the events that just happened. “This stone must be really important for Cypher to go through these lengths to get it,” Trixie said.

“Yeah," Flash agreed, "that tells me we can’t let Cypher get his hands on it."

“Kinda reminds me of that Fall Formal,” Trixie said.

“I think it might be worse than that. Sunset may have been mean back then, but she would never do the kind of stuff Cypher is capable of.” Flash slumped back in his chair, “that guy has gotten so much stronger. I don’t know how I can beat him." He pulled out and looked over his Element Cards, wondering which ones might possibly stand a chance against the improved Advanced.

“Hey," Trixie declared, "you've gotten stronger too. You've gone from helping random people at school, to saving the town from magical monsters in only half a month. And you've only gotten stronger. You;re going to defeat him the same way I create the tricks for my shows.”

“What do you mean?” Flash asked.

“I mean you are going to take everything you experienced up to this point and make something no one sees coming."

“No one sees coming,” Flash said as he looked at his Element cards again. A plan started to form in his head.


In an abandoned warehouse, Cypher had made a little base for himself. It was nothing more than a box of for him to sit on and Spike tied up nearby. The dog struggled to get out as Cypher sat patiently. “You’ll never get away with this,” Spike barked.

“Really? Going with that tired cliché,” Cypher said.

“Why do you even want that rock anyway?” Spike asked.

Cypher stood up to get closer to Spike. “One of my allies is in danger. She is another Advanced like me, but much stronger. That power has made her unstable and The Doctor believes that the stone is the only hope for her. when she returns, we will have the power to defeat the rider. And then we can fulfil The Doctor’s wishes.”

“Whatever it is your after, there has to be a better way of achieving your goal without hurting people,” Spike said.

“My goals are whatever The Doctor’s goals are. Nothing more,” Cypher responded. Spike let out a big gulp, seeing that it was pointless reasoning with this guy.


Meanwhile Shining had just gotten off the phone. He turned to his sister and her friends to give them an update. “I just got off with the chef. It'll take some time, but we are going to have a SWAT team head to the warehouses before the deadline,” Shining said.

“That’s not soon enough,” Applejack said as she confer the depressed Twilight. “Can ya see she’s worried sick.”

“I know, but this isn’t a normal situation. We don’t have a Monster Buster Division,” Shining replayed.

“Then let us take care of him,” Rainbow said as she stood up proudly.

“I can’t let you do that," Shining responded. "It’s one thing to respond to an attack. But as an officer, I can’t let citizens go running into danger."

“But…” Pinkie started.

“That’s final,” Shining said. Before any of the girls could continue, the older brother walked out the door without a word.

“It’s going to be ok Twilight," Fluttershy assured her. "Your brother with make sure Spike is safe."

“Yeah," Rainbow followed, "and the Rider will come in and show that wannabe who’s boss."

Sunset let out a small frown. “As much as I hesitate to admit it, I have to agree with Rainbow. The Rider may be our only hope. But with that being said, Cypher may be too much for him alone. We may have no choice but to give into his demands.”

“We can’t do that!” Applejack said.

“Maybe we don’t have to,” Rarity spoke up. “What if we made a fake. I could make a decent replica with enough time,”she suggested.

“What if it doesn’t work?” Sunset asked. “We might end up losing Spike in the process if we trick him.”

“It has to work," Twilight finally spoke up as she stood up. "Sunset and Rainbow might be right. The Rider might show up,” She looked over at one of the pictures on the wall, showing the day when she first got her puppy. “I can’t give up on Spike, he would never do that to me.”

“I hope your right,” Sunset replayed.


It was getting close to the deadline. It was now or never for Flash to enact his plan. Trixie was set up on a roof not to far away with a set of binoculars. “I don’t see anything yet,” Trixie said into her phone.

“That’s good. The last thing I need is Terra or a Magi-Beast coming in to give Cypher back up,” Flash’s voice said.

Flash was already in the Achilles suit, observing one of the walls of the building. Once he found what he was looking for, he pulled out one of his Element cards. “Here’s go nothing. Element Change!” He slotted the card into the driver.

“DEFENDER OF CREATURES BIG AND SMALL!!!”

“B-B-B-BREEZE!!!”

The magical circle appeared and passed over his body, the armor changing to the Breeze form before the rider shrank down to his six inch size. “Hold on Spike, help is on the way.” Achilles leapt up and through a crack in the wall, landing atop a stack of boxes before jumping off onto the floor.

After looking around, he found where Cypher was hiding. He moved as fast as his enhanced abilities will allow till he got close. He crept around the corner of a box to get a closer look at the situation.

“Hmm,” Spike let out as he spotted Achilles. The rider put his finger up to his mouth, which Spike responded with a nod. Achilles nodded back before jumping onto the stack of boxes “Um hay, do you have anything to eat? Kinda skipped breakfast today,” the dog asked.

“I’m not Terra. He always stuffing his face with something,” Cypher answered in annoyance. As Spike was trying to distract the Advanced, Achilles found some glass bottles placed up high. This was just what he needed and he ran up and pushed the relatively large bottles. When they crashed on the ground, Cypher herd it. “What was that?" He said before walking over to investigate.

With Cypher’s back turned, Achilles jumped down and sprinted over to Spike. “Don’t worry, I’ll get you out of this." He started to undo the ropes as fast as he could at his current size, making sure not to catch Cypher's attention

Cypher found the broken bottle and looked around for the one that caused this disturbance. “I'll be very mad if it wasn’t a rat that did this,” he said. At that moment he heard the doors of the warehouse opened. Walking in from the other side were the seven girls. Seeing this Cypher grinned. “A little early I see.”

“I don’t like being tarty,” Twilight said.

“Did you bring the stone, or are you here to fight?” Cypher asked.

“Of course,” Rarity said as she presented the stone. “Is Spike unharmed?”

“He’s safe,” Cypher said. “Give me the stone and then I’ll leave you all alone.”

“Give us Spike,” Twilight demanded.

“Very well,” Cypher said as he started to turn around.

It was at that moment that the dog in question rushed between the Advanced's legs and towards the girls. “Spike!” The seven yelled out and he jumped to Rarity. This caused Rarity to drop the stone, which shattered on the ground.

“A fake!?” Cypher yelled out. He then turned to see the united ropes and Achilles where Spike once was. “So it was all a trick you cooked up. Well then, I’ll show you what happens when you try to pull one over me,” He said as he performed a slash attack at the girls.

“Well this plan went belly up fast,” Achilles said as he sprinted towards the girls. When he got in front of the attack the slotted the Rider Card into the driver.

“R-R-R-RIDER!!!”

Achilles returned to normal size with his spear in hand, which he spun to block the attack. “Why don’t we finish what we started?” The rider asked as he got into a fighting stance.

“Alright. But one rule,” Cypher tightens the grip on his sword. “Your cheerleader can’t help!” He launched a slash at the ceiling, causing it to break apart and fall towards them. Pinkie acted the fastest and pushed Achilles and Twilight out of the way, right before the derby fell on top of the others.

“NO!” Twilight screamed, fearing she may have lost her friends.

“We’re ok” Applejack said. “Me and Rarity are keeping everyone safe. Just focus on kicking that guys feathery butt.”

Achilles gave Applejack a nod that she couldn’t see before Cypher came out of nowhere to attack. The rider blocked the attack and even managed to throw the monster outside. Achilles followed this with a charge that led to him planting his spear head into the ground to help perform a high kick. Cypher responded to this by landing a few slashes with his sword and delt some damage. Achilles recovered and managed to get a few hits in with his spear, knocked the Advanced back. Not happy with this, Cypher launched an X shaped slash at the rider.

Achilles jumped out of the way of the attack but the slash grazed him and cut of the holder on the side of his belt. This holder contended all six of Achilles’ Element Cards. “Oh no!” The rider yelled out. As if to add insult to injury, Cypher stepped on the holder.

“I will end both of you!” Cypher helped out as his blade glowed with energy. “Decode Refraction!” He yelled before launching several energy slashes at Twilight and Achilles.

“Stand back!” Achilles stood in front of Twilight to take on the blunt of the attack.

Twilight was frightened, but her focus shifted to her necklace as it stated to glow. It looked like it was her turn now to give Achilles some help. “Quick take this,” Twilight said as she tossed the orb of light towards the driver. Instantly the device glowed purple and the magical circle came out to pass over Achilles.

“CREATING A NEW FORMULA, A NEW WORLD OF DISCOVERY!”

“A-A-A-ALCHEMY!”

Achilles’ new form was a solid black bodysuit with purple armor. His shoulder armor was now a six pointed star with the pointed extending away from his body. Coming out of the belt were two long pieces of fabric that made the rider look like he was wearing a trench coat. His two pointed head create now had a third point in the centre.

Achilles couldn’t even observe his new form before his hands glowed with purple energy. Without thought, he slammed them onto the ground before sparks appeared all over the area. Before his eyes, the ground started shifting and soon formed a thick wall that was able to defend against Cypher’s attack.

“What the!?” Achilles said as his mind finally caught up with the rest of the world. “Where did this wall come from?”

“You altered the shape of the ground to make it,” Twilight explained. “This new form has the power of transmutation. You can alter the structure of objects.”

“Don’t count you victory yet,” Cypher said as he flew full force at the rider.

“Alright, let's take this for a spin,” Achilles said as he clapped his hands together before slamming them on the wall. Right when Cypher was close enough, sparks appeared around the wall before spikes shot out of it. This surprised the Advanced to the point he stopped in this tracks. “This power is incredible,” The rider said before jumped over the wall and punched Cypher.

The Advanced swung his sword, but Achilles ducked. Unfortunately this left the rider open with a kick. The rider recovered and soon came back with a few punches. “That was nothing,” Cypher said as he swung and missed with his sword a few times.

“Then how about we mix it up a bit,” Achilles said as he put his hands together and touched the ground with both of them. After the sparks went away, Achilles pulled a katana out from the ground. “Oh, this is going to be fun.”

When The rider swung the sword, Cypher held up his own sword and the katana shattered upon impact. “Pathetic,” Cypher said as he took his sword and slashed Achilles and sent him flying.

Twilight used her powers to catch Achilles and gently bring him back to the ground. “What just happened?” Achilles asked.

“Looks like your not skilled with this new form enough to alter the molecular structure of objects. Your sword was still made of stone,” Twilight explained as she helped the rider up. “Which can’t hold up to Cypher’s sword as we just saw.”

That blow was the opening Cypher was looking for. It was now or never to finally end the rider. He raised his sword with both hands. A bright light shot out of the sword and into the sky. “Your finished!” He yelled out, putting all of his emotions into this strike. “OZONE LIGHTSTORM!!!”

Twilight saw the lights falling from the sky. “We need to run!” She yelled out.

“No time,” Achilles responded as he clapped his hands together. He grabbed Twilight before putting his hands on the ground to make a dome to protect them. The falling light storm hit, one of them crashing through the dome but avoided hitting the two. “I don’t know if I can keep up if he can use this kind of power,” The rider said out of breath.

“Don’t say that. If we can’t out-power him, we can try to outsmart him,” Twilight said. She grabbed onto Achilles’s hand to reassure him and here hands began to glow a bright purple. “What the?”

“Hey," Achilles looked at her, "doesn't your magic work better when you combine your powers?” Twilight nodded that what he said was true. “Well, since I’m using my own magic, maybe this is a sign we should combine our power.”

“Come on, what was that talk about finishing this?” Cypher said as he taped his sword on the ground. Behind the Advanced, the other girls finally got out of danger and were now spectators to the battle.

“Sorry Cypher,” Achilles said as he as Twilight crawled out of the dome. “We won’t be having that Mano e Mano fight you wanted.” He clapped his hands together.

“Cause our power is the power of friendship,” Twilight continued as her hands began to glow. “And friends never let their friends fight alone,” she said as they both threw their hands forward. A ball of energy formed where their hands met.

“Savage Garden!” Achilles yelled. The ball then erupted into a large shockwave. The ground around them began to transmute into all matter of swords, spears, axes and so on of all shapes and sizes.

“Wow,” Twilight said as she was amazed at what their combined power could do.

Achilles picked up two of the swords and hit them against each other. “Yeah, their steel,” He said. He then pointed the sword at Cypher. “I hope your ready cause by the end of this...we're sending you right to Tartarus.”

The rider then charged at Cypher and swung both his swords. When Cypher blocked the attack the swords didn’t shatter like last time. He then ducked down to get in a few slashes on the side. Cypher was distracted by this attack, that he didn’t see Twilight using her powers to levitate some of the weapon. With a flick of her wrist, the sharp weapons went flying and causing a lot of damage when they hit.

"Go get'em Flash!” Trixie cheered as she watched the fight from the roof.

Achilles swung his swords for another attack but Cypher avoided by going airborne. “Dang it,” The Rider said.

“Achilles!” Twilight yelled. He turned to see the girl levitate some of the swords horizontally. The rider, seeing what she was doing, dropped his swords to pick up an axe and jumped into action. He hoped on the footing blades, avoiding every attack Cypher threw at him. Once Achilles got high enough, the rider brought the axe down and sent Cypher falling to the ground.

“I-I can’t lose. The Doctor told be to win and I must fulfil his wishes. I must, he was all I had,” Cypher mumbled as he stumbled to get up.

“We need to finish him now,” Twilight said as Achilles landed next to her. “Care to do the honors?”

“Of course,” Achilles said as he pressed the button on his driver.

“ALCHEMY FEEDBACK!!!”

The rider held out both his arms as magic circles formed around his hands. He then threw the circles, which flew across the battlefield to bind Cypher by the arms. Energy began to build around Achilles, food before jumping into the air. He got into a kicking position before rocketing towards the Advanced. Cypher struggled to get out of but he could as the attack completed in an explosion. “Its finally over,” Achilles said as he turned around. Unfortunately what he saw was shocking to everyone when the smoke cleared.

Not only did Cypher survive the attack, but there was a new monster standing in front of him with a force field that was soon lowered. The monster was a feminine figure covered in lavender armor with black lines going through it. Her face was featureless with only large black eyes and long having purple hair with a black highlight. Her right arm had a long horn coming out of it with a spiral design going down the length. Around her waist was the same stylised belt Cypher and Terra had.

“You-you shouldn’t be here,” Cypher said as he fell to his knees and returned back to his human form.

The monster slowly turned to him. “If I wasn’t here, you would have suffered a humiliating defeat."

“Do you girls feel that power?” Sunset asked. The others nodded as they felt chills run down their spines.

“I’m guessing that has to be the Unicorn Advanced,” Achilles said as he picked up a trident from the ground.

“Are you sure your in shape to fight?” Twilight asked.

“I don’t know," Achilles answered. "But I have to try." He charged at the Unicorn Advanced, giving it his all. The horn on her arm began to glow blue before she shot a bolt at the rider. When it hit the Rider was frozen instantly. Though after this attack, the Advanced loses her balance and put her hand to her head.

“I need to finish this quickly,” The Adventure said before she walked over to the rider. She charged her horn with energy and prepared to deliver a final blow.

“STOOOOP!!!” Twilight yelled. This caused the Unicorn Advanced to turn to her. “Is this what your after?” She asked as she pulled out the stone from her backpack.

“Twilight are you sure about this?” Sunset asked as the group ran up to her.

“Do you trust me?” Twilight responded. Sunset nodded and stepped back.

“Hehe and what’s stopping me from destroying the rider and taking the stone myself?” The Advansed asked.

“Then you’ll have to deal with us,” Applejack answered. “And it looks like your in no condition to do that.”

As if it proves her right the monster lost her balance again. “Uh...fine,” she said as she took the stone and returned back to Cypher. “But don’t think this is the end. It’s only the beginning,” her horn glowed before it let out a bright flash.

When it faded, the two had vanished.

Once they were gone, Achilles was freed from his icy prison. “Twilight!” He yelled out as he ran up to give her a hug. After a moment he realised what he was doing and let go, his face turning red under his mask. “Sorry about that, I’m just glad your safe. I just hope your alright with your decision.”

“I am,” Twilight replied. “Even if they have the stone, I know we can beat them together. We couldn’t do that without you. I just know you will be there to help take on any challenge thaws guys can throw at us.”

“Thanks,” Achilles said as he rubbed the back of his head. “As long as your all safe that’s all that matters. And Spike too, is he ok?”

“You betcha,” Spike said walking up to the rider.

“That’s good,” Achilles said as he made his way to his bike. “I better get going, stay safe girls,” He said. They all said their goodbyes and the rider rode off.


It was starting to get dark out and Twilight invited her friends to have take out at her house. As the girls laughed and had a good time they heard the doorbell go off. “I’ll get it,” Shining said as he answered the door. The man smiled as he saw Flash and Trixie. “Hey Flash, glad to see you again.”

“Hey Shining, I just wanted to make sure Twilight was alright,” Flash said.

“I’m fine,” Twilight said from the living room where the seven girls were eating. “Care to join us,”

“Of course," Trixie said as they stepped inside. "I’m never one to deny a free meal.”

“Yup I know the whole story. The rider saved Spike and Twily returned the favour,” Shining said as he patted Flash on the back. “Now why don’t we dig in before the girls eat all the egg rolls.”

“Hey, don’t mess with my egg rolls!” Rainbow said as she stuffed her face. The young man and the older brother gained in the dinner.


At the same time the Unicorn Advanced stumbled into the operating room of the abandoned hospital with Cypher close behind. Once she got close to the bed she doubled over in pain, using the bed to hold her up. “Why are you even out of bed?" Cypher asked, "you're in no condition to do anything.”

“I tried to stop her,” The Doctor said as he rushed to the two. “I was monitoring your fight and she saw that you were losing. I told her not to but she didn’t listen.”

The Advanced growled. “I was sick of being useless, so I used whatever power I built up to take action. If I didn't, then we wouldn’t have this." She presented the stone. After another surge of pain the Advanced turned back into her human form. She was a lavender skinned young woman dressed in a hospital gown. Her light purple hair with a turquoise highlights was an absolute mess.

The Doctor took the stone before turning to Cypher. “Quickly, get her onto the bed." Cypher did as he was told, the Doctor putting the stone into a machine. Once Cypher finished hooking up electrodes to the girl’s head, the Doctor flipped the switch.

Purple energy flowed from the machine, threw the wires and into the girl. The pain the girl was feeling soon subsided as she fell into a calm sleep, with a magical aura covering her body. “Come on, you need to make it through this Starlight,” The Doctor said as he and Cypher looked over the girl.

Author's Note:

I hope I was able to live up to the hype I built up. I hope my decision on who the mysterious "she" was won't cause you guys to leave the fic.

Also major props to Banshee531for editing

Like alway please leave a coment