• ...
 2
 405

The Fleet arrives

The next morning...

Everypony had set their alarms to get up early. Neighsay heard a loud sound outside as what seemed to be giant engines, powering up and firing. He arrived in Ponyville, just in time to see a huge ship descending into the Everfree Forest. On the ship's hull were the words "C F S Lemurian Star", and it was fierce looking. Twilight escorted him to the landing pad, once the all-clear was given. The walkway had already been extended to the ship, and the crew was emerging.

"Greetings, Neighsay. I am Brandon, Captain of the Lemurian Star, Admiral of the Brandonians, and one of many soldiers in the Christian Fleet.", said a handsome teenage boy with blue eyes, and blond hair, as he came forth. "Also, I am glad that you have gotten over when I stunned you when you talked back to me."

"Good morning, Captain.", said Celestia.

Another teenager introduced himself as Colin, he was the Commander, and Brandon's first officer. He had his own fleet, The "Lava Warriors" of the volcanic planet, "Magmux", of which he was the Admiral. Brandon's cousin Stephen was one of two lieutenants on the great ship. The highest officer was Admiral Link. All of the crew members were dressed nicely. They wore navy blue uniforms with hats similar to those in a Navy. Their black leather boots were polished so well, that a laser pointer would be reflected cleanly off of them. Their belts said "Christian Fleet" on the shiny polished platinum buckles in bronze lettering. The red carpet was rolled out, and the officers began to give tours of the ship, as well as history reports about the early fleet.