• ...
 2
 404

The Call

One evening as school let out, Twilight's office phone rang. The LCD said: Incoming Call, Christian Fleet. Excited, Twilight put on the headset and pressed "Talk".

"Good Evening, and thank you for calling the School of Friendship.", Twilight said.

Good Evening Twilight, this is Link, we are planning to come to Equestria in a couple of days. We will get better acquainted with some of the ones we crossed with recently. See you soon.", said a familiar voice on the other end of the line.

"Alright, Admiral, we will be expecting you.", said Twilight before hanging up.

Twilight started by telling her friends the news, then Rainbow volunteered to send the news to Canterlot.

"Neighsay might have gotten over when they stunned him.", said Fluttershy.

"You're probably right, or he may not have.", said Twilight in return. "However he might have the urge to tour their ship."

"Who knows? He could possibly try to tell them to leave at once.", said Rarity. "That would just be rude."

"You are correct, they are really nice, but Neighsay might not care.", said Pinkie Pie as she finished a triple chocolate cupcake.

"We will find out when they arrive, I guess.", said Twilight, as they prepared for the arrival.