• Published 7th Oct 2018
  • 3,006 Views, 110 Comments

The Sixth Child - LibraryNexus

  • ...
7
 110
 3,006

Survive the Night

November 20, 1987

Bonnie woke up expecting a good night. He expected to wake up to Foxy prancing around with Fluttershy giggling behind his back.

But something had obviously gone wrong. Fluttershy was sleeping restlessly in Freddy’s arms, trembling slightly ever so often. The bear himself was looking grim and was giving off an air of protectiveness. Foxy was already up and pacing back and forth, clearly agitated.

“What happened?” Bonnie asked, as Chica woke up.

“The Mangle interrupted my show!” Foxy cried, throwing his hand and hook in the air.

“And Toy Chica tried to take Fluttershy,” Freddy added calmly.

The other three animatronics whirled on the band leader. “What?!?” Chica cried.

“I’ll keelhaul that witch!” Foxy snarled.

“Beat you to it,” Freddy said without skipping a beat.

Bonnie tried to lighten up the mood. “Guess she couldn’t bear to face you. Eh? Eh?”

Instead of groaning like they usually did, the other animatronics glared at him.

“Too soon?”

“Too soon,” Freddy confirmed.

A small giggle escaped his arms.

Freddy looked down at Fluttershy. “Are you feeling better?” he asked.

The tiny pony nodded and snuggled closer to Freddy.

Deciding not to disturb the fragile peace, Bonnie picked up the remote and turned on the small TV that was in the corner. The screen lit up, showing a black-and-white angel dancing on a cloud. “Hey, it’s Alice,” he commented.

“Oh, let me see!” Chica said, trying to get a better look, yet at the same time trying not to block too much of the screen, as Fluttershy was also looking at it.

Freddy settled down next to the chicken as they both settled in for watching cartoons. Turning to Foxy and Bonnie, he said, “I think we are going to be here for a while.

Bonnie shrugged, but Foxy turned on his heel and started to leave the room. “I be feeling restless,” he said. “I am going to be taking a walk.”

Freddy turned to Bonnie. “Try to keep him out of trouble,” he said.

Bonnie threw a salute. “Aye-aye, captain,” he said.

“Hey, that be me act!” Foxy protested.


“They seem skittish tonight,” Bonnie commented as his Toy counterpart ran away for the third time that night.

Foxy huffed. “The black-hearted bilge rats what’s comin’ to them if I catch them, Mister Bonnie,” he answered.

Bonnie looked at his friend. “What’s wrong, Foxy?” he finally asked.

Foxy huffed and rolled his eyes. “I don’t be knowing what ye are talking about, Mister Bonnie,” he said, not meeting his eyes.

If Bonnie could, he would have raised an eyebrow. “What is the matter?” he asked again.

Foxy fidgeted before lowering his gaze. “I thought I saw him today,” he finally admitted.

Bonnie gasped. “Really?” he asked.

“I thought so then,” Foxy continued. “But it wasn’t him. It was somebody else. I was ready to kill him…” The fox trailed off, before speaking in a quiet voice. “I thought he had killed Fluttershy.”

The fox went silent and Bonnie couldn’t blame him. All of the older animatronics of the restaurant had faint memories of a faceless man in purple, doing something unforgivable. Something about that man scared and enraged them at the same time. He was the reason they were here, why they were trapped, why they couldn’t move on…

Bonnie shook his head, clearing the thoughts from his mind. He instead focused on following Foxy as the pirate wandered the empty pizzeria.

Knock-knock.

The animatronics stopped. “Was that someone at the door?” Bonnie asked.

“That’s what it sounded to me, Mister Bonnie,” Foxy said.

“Well, I guess I’ll go get it,” Bonnie said, making his way over to the door.

Standing there was a familiar-looking man who was fiddling with the locks. When Bonnie had reached the door, he had unlocked it and was picking up a basket that was on the ground beside him. Looking up, he saw the animatronic looking at him. “Oh,” he said. “Hello.”


Jeremey mentally sighed. He wasn’t entirely sure why he had returned to Freddy’s. He didn’t have to come back. But if that had been a pony…

The withered form of Bonnie was looking at him, it’s half-missing face not creeping him out as much as it did. He decided to just get to the point. “Look… I don’t if you can understand me or not, but I should at least tell you what happened.

“Freddy’s has been shut down. Apparently, someone had installed something in the Toy Animatronics that allowed them to them over at any time. The police have shut this place down, and I don’t when it will be reopened or if it will.

“And…” Here he trailed off. This would be the point of no return, in a sense. “I know about the pony.

That provoked a reaction from the animatronic, who until now had been standing still. It tensed up, its one hand curling into a fist.

“I haven’t told anybody about it,” he said quickly, raising his hands, holding the basket out. “I just wanted to bring over some food for… her?” Bonnie nodded. “Yeah, her. I didn’t know how much they have left in the kitchens, so I wanted to help out.”

Rebecca had been surprisingly helpful with that, suggesting that he add in things like goat’s milk and fresh vegetables. Apparently, her dad was a veterinarian, and according to him, those items would be better for a young creature than leftover pizza.

Considering the quality of the pizzas the cooks generally made, Jeremy had to agree with her.

Jeremy gave the basket to Bonnie, who took it with a surprisingly gentle hand. “I plan to come by next week with more,” he said, as the rabbit managed to inspect the contents of the basket. “

Bonnie looked up. “Th-ank you,” he said, his voice glitching.

Jeremy just ignored it. “That being said, I would like to have the basket back next week,” he said.

“No pro-bl-em,” the faceless animatronic said, before disappearing back into the shadows.

Jeremy closed the door and then slumped against it. “Well, that was the five most terrifying minutes of my life,” he muttered.


“What do you mean they’re gone? Four bots just don’t disappear into thin air!”

“Well, not entirely. There are bits of the costumes remaining-”

“Which are useless without the animatronics! Unless you can pull another set of them out of thin air, we’ve got nothing for the new reopening!”

“Hey, doesn’t that one location have some of the older models? You know, the one that has been shut down recently?”

“Where are you going with this?”

“Well, with that place being closed and everything, they won’t be needing their animatronics, so we can use them at the new place.”

“Fritz, you are a genius. I’ll get started on the paperwork right now.”

Author's Note:

Memo to all Fazbear Entertainment employees:
The animatronics of Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria Location #8325756455 are to be returned to Afton Animatronics for immediate inspection of AI cards and suits.
Should be included with animatronics are small objects, including parts or plushies animatronics would be holding.
-William Afton, CEO.