• Published 25th Sep 2018
  • 264 Views, 3 Comments

Escaping From Reality - Bob936753



A little filly, named Stargazer has to cope with being stuck in the human world. She has one advantage: she can shapeshift!

  • ...
 3
 264

Prologue

I have always thought that there was something wrong. My first indication was when she first came to. I was 11 at the time. I woke up and had no memories of herself except for her name and age.

That day I woke up in a bed with pink covers and had a woman looming over her.

The woman said, “Stargazer, it's time for you to go to school.”

I groggily took in my surroundings. It seemed that my room had a sky painted on the walls with pegasi on some clouds.

Then I noticed the woman had a shirt in that said “Mom of the Year” on it. So I took a gamble, hoping that nothing bad will come of it.

“Okay, mom”, I said as I started getting out of bed.

She started walking down stairs, “Okay sweetie just be down soon. You don't want to be late on your first day of school.”



The next time I realized something was wrong was when I was 14. I was at the mall with some of my friends. This was the first time I went out with them to the mall. We were in front of a mirror looking for clothes. I have seen myself in the mirror before, however this is the first time I’ve seen myself with others in front of one. I saw herself as a little filly when everyone else had human figures. My friends didn't seem to have noticed this however so I decided to keep quiet.

That was also the day my friends introduced My Little Pony to me. I was watching the first season and when a nagging feeling was telling me that it was wrong.

“So much of this is all wrong,” I thought. As I did I came to a sudden realization, “Wait, how do I know this?”

As I kept watching the show I was pondering this question. When I finally got to the end of the second episode in season 2, where Discord made his first appearance in the episode prior, he walked out of the screen. Although it seemed that his counterpart in the show was still there.

I let out a startled gasp at this and luckily my parents are out so they wouldn't come up stairs , because judging by the show Discord’s pretty powerful.

Fortunately Discord seem as shocked I was so he didn't hear me yet. He was taking in his surroundings, so I gathered up some courage to make sure he knew I was there, “Um, excuse me, but you are Discord, correct?”

He seem amused by my question, “Of course, I am. Who else would I be? Don't you remember me Stargazer?”

“H- how do you know my name?”

Discord sighed like he was disappointed in my answer almost like he knew this was going to happen, but then he brightened up again. He reached a finger towards me.

“W- what are you doing? Get away fro--”, I tried shouting as I back away, but it was too late. Discord's finger had reached my forehead.

Suddenly a bunch of memories hit me like a train. The few memories I saw as they were passing by were Twilight ascending into an alicorn, the crystal empire reemerging, and Starlight and Trixie doing a magic show together. Although, there was one in particular that caught my attention. It was me constantly taking different transformations fighting unknown enemy.

As I came back Discord suddenly flinched pulling his hand away from me, “Drat, something is preventing me from unlocking your true memories. The only ones you have right now are from the version of our world this place has created.”

I was breathing heavily and trying to process all the information I suddenly got. I began to trust Discord as my mind is telling me that these memories are somewhat true and that Discord is reformed.

“Stargazer, do you remember how to use any of your powers?” asked Discord.

I told him what I might be able to shapeshift from what I had seen from the memory dump I got.

I realized I didn't know what to turn into, but then I remembered to figure I had seen whenever I look at myself in the mirror. I closed my eyes and concentrated on that image willing myself to turn into it.

When I opened my eyes again I was on four hooves. I had fur that was of a light pink and had red colored hair.

“No matter how many times I see that it never gets old,” said Discord, “and being an immortal god of chaos I've seen a lot of crazy things."

I was getting used to walking on four hooves while he was talking. I gotten the hang of it pretty quickly as I used to have this form.

“Well it seems you chose you're old body back when you last used it in Equestria,” commented Discord. “I haven't seen you since then, which was about three years ago. Three long years of searching for you, but you're here. I've got to bring you back.”

“Back?” I asked. “What about my parents?”

“They aren't your real parents. Upon arrival I found out that they have papers for adopting you, but I don't that you remember since you think that they're your parents. Meaning that you don't remember an orphanage that you've been at. I take it that you just woke up in a bed at this house?

“That's right,” I said feeling surprised, “ but even if that were true I still have to leave a note of some kind.”

“Fine, just be quick about it.” Discord sighed.

I quickly wrote a note explaining what had happened to me not going into to much detail. However, it was hard writing with my mouth, but I made it work. Just saying that I recalled memories of not being your real child, that I found out where I came from, and that I love them.

When I went back up stairs I noticed Discord waiting for me, sitting down on the chair I was using to watch My Little Pony.

“You ready?” Asked Discord.

“Yeah” I replied ready to go back to Equestria.

Discord snapped his fingers and we were gone.

Author's Note:

I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter! I will be making more soon.