• Published 17th Jan 2019
  • 429 Views, 1 Comments

Thunder's Origin - Thunder7669

  • ...
 1
 429

Chapter 3: The Storm is Coming

After another day of hell at school I came home at 6 pm. The house was crowded with senior girls but I still went in. I found Adagio Dazzle and asked why the hell everyone is here. "The real question is, why the hell are you here?" Someone says grabbing me by the collar. It was the 2 bullies.

"Have you met these two yet? Their names are Mary Chief and Casey Crimson and they're my best friends." Adagio said. That explained alot.

"Don't come back here tonight, okay?" Mary says while pushing me outside. I took a long walk to the middle of nowhere until it started thunderstorming. But something strange happened to me. The thunderstorm electrocuted me but instead of killing me, it shrunk me. I was so surprised to be alive but had more problems. How would I get back to normal? I ran home and soon discovered that lightning bolt gave me super speed. I reached the front yard until I thought of something.

They're going to mistake me as a bug. I need to be careful. I entered the girls only party and I walked carefully. When I first walked in I saw Mary Chief and the cheerleaders talking about something, so I climbed up her white sneaker and held on to her blue shoe laces.

"HEY GIRLS LISTEN, I WANTED US TO COME HERE TO RELAX. HOW ABOUT WE ALL GO TO THE SPA." Mary said.

The spa? My sisters thought everything, huh. I might want to climb Mary's knee high socks in the case that she takes her shoes off aggressively. I thought as I start to climb her white sock. Keep in mind that this was not easy because every time she took a step it was a deafening BOOM. I reached the opening of the sock and wiggled in between the space between the sock and her thighs.

She must've felt me because she scratched her leg saying, "MY SOCK FEELS FUNNY." I made it to the spa where I saw plenty of fashionistas. Mary kicked off her sneakers and slid her socks off. I luckily grabbed her big toe as she took her socks off. "HEY, CASEY. WHERE'S ADAGIO?" Mary said while walking towards the hot tub.

"SHE'S UPSTAIRS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING." Casey said while putting back on her plaid socks. Mary looks down at me thinking I'm a bug.

"Ugh, why is there bugs on me?" She said while flicking her big toe up. I then landed in a cyan high heel.

I need to get out of here before- My thought process was interrupted when a giant plaid sock-clad foot entered the high heel. Casey... I thought while avoiding her foot. She walked upstairs to see Adagio alone still looking for something.

"HEY ADAGIO, DO YOU NEED HELP?" Casey asked while I climbed out of her high heel.

"NO, I'M FINE. JUST GO BACK TO THE PARTY." Adagio said while sitting on the bed. I quickly zoomed to and up Adagio while Casey walked downstairs. "HUH? THAT'S PRETTY QUICK FOR A BUG." Adagio said.

"ADAGIO! IT'S ME, THUNDER!" I said while waving my arms. Adagio gasped while gently picking me up.

"THUNDER?" Adagio says tearing up a bit.