• Published 17th Jan 2019
  • 432 Views, 1 Comments

Thunder's Origin - Thunder7669

  • ...
 1
 432

Prologue: Equestria

I remember Equestria like it was yesterday but I would honestly love to forget. When I first came into the world, I sent to an orphanage with a name tag on me that read, "Thunder".

The orphanage was called "Equestria's Hope", but the title is very misleading. When I grew up there for fourteen years, I was bullied by everyone including the adults for everything. I was bullied for being smart, for being a fast runner, and for being the one orphan parents would not want. On the days that I would finally stand up for myself, I would lose with my face on the floor. To sum up my life in the Orphanage, I always say this, "Some wounds never heal."

On year fourteen of being at the orphanage, there was an unpleasant surprise for everyone.

"Attention everyone. We will now being going to Princess Twilight Sparkle's castle. Just until the changeling attack stops." The advisor said.

Usually I would not open my mouth but I had to ask, "What's a changeling?" The moment I asked that, I was given stares of shock.

"Okay, cut him some slack everyone. He's been in the orphanage all his life." The advisor said. She then looked at me and said, "A changeling is a pony with holes and black skin that can shapeshift into anything. They also feed off of the love of others and are always hungry. Their leader as of now is Queen Chrysalis and her mission is to take over Equestria."

As we all got to the castle, Twilight put us in our beds and sung us to sleep. I however couldn't sleep so I went to go find her.

"Hi princess. I couldn't sleep so I just woke up." I said.

"You can stay up and watch the stars with me if you want." Twilight said. Just as she said that, Queen Chrysalis came bursting in.

"Hello, Princess Twilight. Did you miss me?" said Queen Chrysalis charging up her horn.

"What do you want?" asked Twilight defending me.

"I want you to suffer!" said Queen Chrysalis shooting her beam through Twilight which in turn blasted me through a mirror. I went through what seemed to be a rainbow and ended up in another world. Normally I would cry but considering the other shit I went through, I can't cry anymore.