• Published 17th Jan 2019
  • 432 Views, 1 Comments

Thunder's Origin - Thunder7669

  • ...
 1
 432

Chapter 11: Meeting the Rainbooms

The next day I woke up to an up and down motion. But the weirdest thing was where I woke up at. I woke up in a purple, dark area and only saw light when I looked up. I climb up to get out of my area and realized where I actually was. This is Juniper Montage's jacket pocket. I thought to myself.

Juniper then sees me and said, "OH, YOU'RE AWAKE. GOOD MORNING THUNDER."

"Morning, Juniper." She then grabs me and places me on her nose. I look around to see I'm at a mall. I then see seven girls coming my way. The first girl had pink hair, yellow skin, blue dress and pink sandals; the second had rainbow hair, blue skin, white shirt, blue jacket, black pants and blue basketball shoes; the third had golden brown hair, orange skin, cowboy hat, white shirt, blue skirt, and brown cowboy boots; the fourth had purple hair lined with magenta, purple skin, black glasses, blue shirt, purple skirt and shoes; the fifth had purple hair, white skin, blue dress, purple skirt and high heels; the sixth had pink hair and skin, white shirt and leggings, and a pink tutu; and the last one had red and yellow hair, orange skin and shirt, black leather jacket, purple skirt and black boots. The one with red and yellow hair then comes closer to me, grabs me with two fingers, places me safely in her palm and looks down at me with a smile. I give her a nervous smile because I was a little bit scared of all seven girls. She then opens up her hand and shows me to the rest of her friends.

"AWW." They all said.

"Who are you girls?" I asked

"MY NAME IS FLUTTERSHY." The girl with the blue dress said.

"MY NAME IS RAINBOW DASH." The rainbow haired girl said.

"MY NAME IS APPLEJACK." The cowgirl said.

"MY NAME IS TWILIGHT SPARKLE." The girl with glasses said.

"MY NAME IS RARITY." The girl with high heels said.

"MY NAME IS PINKIE PIE." The girl with the pink tutu said.

I then looked up at the girl who was holding me in the palm of her hand and said, "What's your name?"

"MY NAME IS SUNSET SHIMMER. YOU MUST BE THE LITTLE BOY JUNIPER HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT. THUNDER, ISN'T IT?" She said as I nodded. She then looked at Twilight and said, "TWILIGHT, YOU SAID YOU NEEDED TO SEE HIM RIGHT?"

"YES, I DID. C'MON, LET'S GO TO MY LAB." Twilight said while gently picking me and looking at me.

"L-Lab?" I said nervously.

"DON'T WORRY THUNDER, I'M ONLY GOING TO FIX YOU TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY." She said as I smiled.

"Your going to turn me back to normal?" I said.

"YES, IT'S WHAT YOU WANTED. RIGHT?" She said.

"Yes!" i said exicited. We all got on the Rainbooms' bus and drove off to Twilight's house. On the way there, I sat in fluttershy's lap. She would stroke my stomach periodically and try her best to make me feel comfortable.

"ARE YOU EXICTED TO TURN BACK TO NORMAL?" Fluttershy asked.

"Yes, I am." I answered. Rarity, who was sitting next to us, picked me up with two fingers and gave my a kiss. "What was that for?" I asked her.

"FOR GOOD LUCK." She said.

"Thanks." I said.

"YOU'RE WELCOME DARLING." We got to Twilight's house and went straight to her lab. Twilight placed me in a capsule and started the device. I started to grow bigger and bigger until I was at eye level with Twilight.

She then gave me a hug and said, "It worked, but there is a slight side effect."

"What's that?" I asked. I then began to shrink and grow back to normal. "I have a new super power. Twilight, this is incredible." I then said bye to everyone and ran home.