• Published 17th Jan 2019
  • 429 Views, 1 Comments

Thunder's Origin - Thunder7669

  • ...
 1
 429

Chapter 9: Revenge

After a good night's sleep, me and Adagio woke up to get ready for school. More like Adagio woke up because I was tangled in her hair. Adagio put on her clothes and boots and finally noticed me in her hair and said, "OOPS, SORRY THUNDER." She then picks me up by my t-shirt collar and places me on her shoulder.

"Adagio, what am I going to where today? My clothes are way too big for me." I said. Adagio quickly pulls something out of a dollhouse. Oh hell no. . . I thought with bad flashbacks to my first day at school. But to my surprise, she pulled out a whole men's wardrobe for dolls.

"HERE, PICK WHAT YOU WANT. I'M GOING DOWNSTAIRS TO COOK BREAKFAST." Adagio said while gently placing me on the floor. She then walked off with booming footsteps while I search for something to wear.

"Hmm. . .what to where. Oh, I know." I said while getting a red t-shirt, blue jeans, and a snapback hat. "Perfect." I said proudly. Then something hit my mind about yesterday. "I wonder if that lightning bolt gave me more powers." I said. Suddenly, everything started to float. "Is that me doing this?" I ask myself. Everything then slowly went to the ground. "I should probably try that again." I say to myself. I focus on the wardrobe and surely enough it lifts and slowly comes down. "Wait, I CAN MOVE THINGS WITH MY MIND!?" I say surprised. "Of course, telekinesis."

Just as my experience is over, I hear Adagio yell, "THUNDER, BREAKFAST IS READY." I run downstairs with my super speed all the way to my plate.

"WOW YOUR FAST." Sonata said. I ate my food quickly and we left to go to Canterlot High School. Aria then picks me up and walks me to the car. I sit on her lap for the whole car ride.


As we arrived at school on a summer hot day, I was told important information. If I get caught, about 75% of the time students will notice me as a bug. I need to be careful I thought to myself. Since I was small, I took advantage of my size and initiated my, how do I say this, "crossing the line" plan. I wanted to get revenge on the girls basketball team, so I entered the girls locker room. It was deserted, no girl in sight. "Perfect." I said to myself. To get revenge, I was going to puncture their favorite ball. It was colored blue and yellow, the school colors. Just then the door opened and to my surprise it wasn't just the girls basketball team. . .it was also the cheerleaders. I quickly hide under a locker bench to remain unnoticed. I saw Mary who was wearing a blue dress and golden sandals come towards me. She stopped in front of me, unaware of my presence. Maybe I should hitch a ride on her foot. I think to myself as I enter the space between her big toe and second toe. I then see her take out a cheerleading outfit and walk off. As she walks off, a basketball player comes out of nowhere.

"HI, MARY. NICE DRESS." She said.

"THANKS, I JUST GOT IT YESTERDAY." Mary said. As they were talking, I decided to go after the basketball. I reached the ball but it was too high up. Then an idea came to mind.

"I lifted up objects before. Maybe I can lift myself to high ground." I said as I lifted myself using my newly found power. I then reached the basketball. "Now for the moment I've been waiting for." I said to myself. I used a thumbtack that was near the ball, punctured the ball and ran out of there. "Close one." I said trying to get over the fact that my plan actually worked. It was almost too easy. I then heard screams from the locker room. Wow. They care that much about a ball? I thought as the girls basketball team walked out. They started talking outside of the locker room.

"I CAN'T BELIEVED THAT THIS HAPPENED." One girl said.

"THERE'S NO PRACTICE UNTIL IT GETS PATCHED UP." Another said with anger in her voice. "WHEN I FIND THE GIRL WHO DID THIS, I'M GONNA KICK HER ASS, JUST LIKE I KICKED THE LOSER'S ASS BEFORE."

This "girl" has a name, bitch. I thought as Madison came out wearing her cheerleading outfit.

"The girl who did this will not get away with this. I'm going to the principal to report this incident." Mary said as she walked away. Okay after what happened, I will admit that I went little too far but I got it done without being noticed so there's no evidence against me. Honestly, it was just an easy fix being that the hole can be easily patched up, but being angry must be the principle I guess. I went to go find my sisters and we all went home when school ended.