• Published 13th Oct 2018
  • 5,322 Views, 141 Comments

Super Equestria Ninja Steel Rangers - AmethystMajesty25



The Ninja Turtles and Rainbooms team up with the Power Rangers for the first time ever.

  • ...
17
 141
 5,322

The Final Battle - Part 2

“What are we gonna do?!” Rarity pleaded.

Brody informed his new friends, “What we Rangers always do.”

The Power Rangers answered in unison, “Summon Zords.”

“I’m glad you mentioned that, Brody. The Legendary Rangers and I invented a new portal device that will transport your Zords here to this dimension, as well as other unexplored dimensions.” Mick said as he showed them his invention.

The heroes were impressed by his invention and Levi commented, “That’s brilliant Mick. Now we got a chance to stop the giant monster. Brody, you know what to do.”

“Right, brother. Leo, I suguest everyone gets to a safe distance. We can’t risk you getting yourselves hurt.” Brody replied.

Leo acknowledged, “You got it Brody. Alright everyone, let's get some distance.”

The rest of the heroes stood back to a safer distance while Mick activated his portal machine and it opened up a big portal for the Ninja Steel Zords to come out.

Brody brought out his Zord Star and called out, “Zord Star, lock in! Activate!”

The rest of his team brought out their Zord Stars and used them, “Lock in! Activate!

“Ninja Spin!” They all shouted as the Ninja Steel Zords came out of the portal.

Brody called, “Ninja Steel Zords! Out of the Shadows!”

The Ninja Steel Rangers rode on top of their respective Zords. The Robo Red Zord, Dragon Zord, Nitro Zord, Zoom Zord, Kodiak Zord, and the Ninja Bull Zord.

Donnie started drooling over the technology of the Zords and Raph asked, “Want a napkin, Sir Drools-a-lot?”

“Wow. I have never seen machines like that before. Not even from where I’m from.” Princess Twilight said.

Twilight reacted, “They’re so huge. Incredible!”

“You think those are impressive, you should've seen ours.” Ziggy responded while Legendary Rangers all confirmed Ziggy's claim.

“Go get them, Ninja Steel.” Leo said.

“Zords combine!” The Ninja Steel Rangers called in unison.

The five main Zords combined into the Ninja Steel Megazord while the Ninja Bull Zord transformed into the Bull Rider Megazord.

“Ninja Steel Megazord, ready!” The Ninja Steel Rangers said.

Levi called, “Bull Rider Megazord, ready!”

After witnessing the Zords combing into Megazords, Pinkie commented, “It's interesting how they combined them together.”

“Summon, Sub Surfer Zord!” Brody said as he called out their other Zord.

The Sub Surfer Zord merged with the Ninja Steel Megazord to create the Sub Surfer Ninja Megazord.

“Sub Surfer Ninja Megazord, ready!” The Ninja Steel Rangers shouted.

Indigo started filming from her phone and said, “Now this is cinematic gold.”

“I agree.” Keno said.

Bebop told Rocksteady, “Feels like we got front row seats to this showdown.”

“Tell me about it.” Rocksteady replied.

“Totally dudes.” Mondo Gecko answered while the rest of the Mutanimals nodded.

The Fearcat turned around to see two Ninja Steel Megazords coming to attack him and brought out his sword to defend himself. However, he started to gain the upper hand, despite the fact he's out numbered.

“You honestly think I haven't studied your Zord battles?” Niox said as he started attacking the Megazords.

Levi tried to attack, only for Niox to strike quicker.

Niox warned them, “I studied the reaction time for your Zords and knew exactly how to protect myself.”

The Sub Surfer Ninja Megazord tried to attack, but Niox countered its attack with his sword.

“This does not look good. We gotta help them.” Sunset said.

Leo asked Donnie, “Say uh, don’t we have our own giant robot back in our lair, Don?”

Donnie answered, “Yes. We have the Turtle Mech.”

“Anything we can do to help?” RJ asked.

Leo responded, “Yeah. Create a diversion.”

“I’ll distract him. Falcon Zord! White Ranger Power!” Tommy informed them as his Falcon Zord appeared. He entered the cockpit and started piloting his Zord, “Welcome back, buddy. Let’s hope I'm not too rusty.”

While the Falcon Zord started battling Niox as a distraction, Rarity became infatuated with Tommy’s Falcon Zord until her thoughts were interrupted by a whistle of Daggeron’s Solar Streak Train.

Daggeron asked everyone, “Anybody need a ride?”

“Holy smokes, that’s a nice train you got there.” Casey said.

April responded, “Nah, we’re all good. We’ll stay here.”

“I’ll help. I summon the Spirit of the Wolf.” RJ called as the Wolf Zord appeared from the portal.

Spike wagged his tail and said, “That looks awesome!”

Then, the Dolphin Zord appeared from the portal and dived into the ocean.

“Who’s Zord is that?” Ziggy asked.

Tori replied, “That will be my Zord. Green Ranger.”

Leo informed his brothers, “Brothers, let’s get the Turtle Mech up and running.”

“Right.” Leo’s brothers replied.

The Ninja Turtles used their Portal Projector and went into the portal to the Turtle Lair. Leo’s allies watched from a safe distance until the Ninja Nexus Prism came out of the portal to the Ranger dimension and headed towards the heroes.

“Woah! What’s that?” Rainbow asked as Princess Twilight and the rest of the Rainbooms saw the Ninja Nexus Prism.

“I can’t believe it came all the way here and there’s that same vision again.” Redbot said.

After the Ninja Nexus Prism arrived, Mick suggested, “I think it’s trying to tell us something.”

Twilight asked Mick, “What is it?”

“That’s what I just said.” Rainbow said, feeling a bit upset.

Mick answered, “It’s called the Ninja Nexus Prism. It is an ancient artifact that is covered with Ninja Steel, an unique metal alloy that can be used to make new Power Stars. Plus, it contained the six legendary Ninja Power Stars which are used by your friends and it originally held the Ninja Nexus Star.”

Fluttershy also asked, “Is that bad?”

Mick answered again, “No, it’s good.”

“So what we’re seeing is a vision and it’s trying to tell us something that could help the Ninja Steel Rangers. Am I correct?” Sunset asked.

Redbot answered, “Yes. You’re absolutely correct.”

“So what are we supposed to do? How are we tied into all of this along with our friends?” Applejack questioned.

“It’s simple. We use this.” Mick showed the girls a ninja star made out of Ninja Steel.

Rainbow commented, “A ninja star? How’s that gonna help?”

“It’s not just any normal ninja star, but you’ll see. Just watch,” Mick turned his attention to Princess Twilight, “Say um, would like to do the honor of throwing this into the Nexus Prism please?”

Princess Twilight replied, “Well, since you’re friendly and helpful to my friends, it will be an honor to help you.”

“Alright then, give it a shot.” Mick said as he offered her the ninja star.

“Alright, here it goes.” Princess Twilight said as she took the ninja star and threw it right at the Ninja Nexus Prism.

“Aye, yai, yai, yai, yai! This is so exciting!” Alpha Six cheered.

Pinkie told the girls, “I like this robot.”

The Ninja Nexus Prism started spinning and within seconds, it threw back at Princess Twilight. She caught the ninja star and it was forged into a new Power Star.

Mick commented, “Impressive.”

“So, what should we call it?” Rainbow asked everyone.

The Rainbooms took a few minutes to think about the name until Princess Twilight came up with an idea and shared it with her friends as they huddled up. After that, they all nodded and dispersed from their huddle.

Princess Twilight said, “We’ll call it, the Ninja Legacy Star.”

“That’s a perfect name for the new Power Star.” Mick commented.

Redbot and Alpha Six gave them a thumbs up and replied in unison, “We love it!”

Then, the girls geodes and the Turtles' medallions started glowing.

“Girls. Our geodes are glowing.” Sunset informed the girls as they noticed their geodes too except Princess Twilight.


Back in the Turtle Lair, Princess Twilight contacted Leo from Twilight’s phone.

Princess Twilight told the turtles, “Guys, your medallions are glowing.”

“Oh snap! I feel like something good is probably gonna happen or something gonna explode.” Mikey said as Raph rolled his eyes.

Everyone started getting some distance, until all 11 object directed their energies towards the Ninja Legacy Star. After their mystical energies were transferred to the Ninja Legacy Star, the Turtles went inside the Turtle Mech and activated the controls.

Leo informed them, “Hey guys, this'll be my first time piloting this thing. I’m not sure if I’m ready for this.”

Donnie informed him, “Don't worry about it, it's pretty straight forward.”

“Thanks brothers. Now let’s go save our friends.” Leo ordered.


Back in the island, the Rainbooms were still figuring out a way to help.

“There's gotta be a way we can help them. This cat guy is too strong against them.”

Applejack replied, “Unless we can get a fightin’ robot quickly, we'd have as much luck as a termite fightin’ a bear.

While the Megazords and the Legendary Zords kept distracting Niox, the Turtle Mech came out of the portal from the Turtle Lair and arrived on the island.

Leo informed his brothers, “Looks like we came in just in time. Alright brothers, let’s give them a hand.”

Everytime one the Megazords tries to attack Niox, he blocks it perfectly.

Niox mocked the Rangers, “Ha! You’re like children with toys.”

Then, Niox's taunts were interrupted by a explosion.

“What was that?!” Niox alerted as he saw the Turtle Mech reloading another barrel.

“Oh I got you now pipsqueaks.” Niox said.

While Niox was distracted fighting the Turtle Mech, the Rangers took the opportunity to do some damage.

Brody summoned the Lion Fire Zord and transformed into the Lion Fire Megazord. He went to the cockpit and took control of the Megazord.

“Now you’re outnumbered.” Brody said.

Niox stated, “Summon all your little toys, one way or another I will avenge my brother.”

The Rainbooms arrive with the new Ninja Star to see the heroes gain the upper hand.

Fluttershy looked up to Daggeron and asked, “Don't you think you should help too?

Daggeron answered, “I'm better stationed here as backup. My Megazord would only get in the way. Right now, it’s up to you girls. I know you can do it.”

Sci-Twi wondered, “How do we even contact them?”

The cat genie, Jenji spoke from Daggeron’s Laser Lamp, “I can help you with that.”

The girls looked around.

Jenji popped out of the lamp and appeared in front of them, “Over here.”

The girls looked in front of them as Jenji appeared.

Jenji greeted them, “Hiya, ladies.”

The girls jumped out of fright and grabbed their weapons. However, Spike stopped them and said, “Wait, this is the cat creature that saved me from Stingerella.”

Jenji remembered, “Oh right, we weren't properly introduced. Forgive my manners. Jenji's the name, One-wish granting is my game. Sorry if I startled you. Guess this wasn't the best time.”

The girls lowered their weapons after hearing Jenji’s truth about him.

Sunset asked, “Well, since you saved our friend, can you help us with our problem please?”

“Sure I can.” Jenji answered.

Sunset and her friends were excited and ready to help their friends. She said, “Excellent, let’s give our new friends a power boost.”

The Rainbooms ponied up including Princess Twilight and felt determined to help the Power Rangers.

“I'm going to cut to the chase and give you and your turtle pals these.” Jenji said as he snapped his fingers and their wrist communicators appeared.

Jenji instructed them, “Those will let you get in touch with the Rangers and your turtle pals.”

“Thanks, Jenji.” Sunset thanked him.

Before they ran to catch up with the Rangers, Fluttershy kissed Jenji on the cheek. Daggeron chuckled as Jenji's face turned beet red.

“Oh my, thank you young lady.” Jenji bowed to her.

Fluttershy giggled, “You’re welcome Jenji.”

“Wait. Before we go, can I get one free wish please?” Rainbow begged, waiting for Jenji to answer.

Applejack slapped Rainbow on the backside of her head.

“Ow! What did you do that for?!” Rainbow angrily asked.

“Priorities!” Applejack answered as she dragged Rainbow Dash by her jacket.

Kimberly whispered to Daggeron, “Kids these days.”

Daggeron told the girls before they leave, “Good luck and may the power protect you all.”

The Rainbooms appreciate the kind words and left to help.

Kimberly whispered to Daggeron again, “And to think, my team was once like that.”

Spike said, “That was a very impressive catchphrase.”

“Kid, when you've been in the business, you tend to pick up a few.” Jenji told the talking dog.

Spike started thinking and said, “I wonder if I could be the first Dog Ranger?”

Daggeron and Kimberley snickered at Spike's claim, not wanting to tell him about S.P.D. Shadow Ranger.

The Rainbooms and Princess Twilight used their magic to fly up in the sky and find the Ninja Steel Rangers.

Princess Twilight contacted Brody, “Brody, can you hear me?”

“Twilight? How did you get a communicator?” Brody asked.

Princess Twilight answered, “Never mind that. We have a new Ninja Star that should help. Can you and your team combine our powers together?”

Brody never realized in bewilderment, “What? A new Power Star?”

“Yes. Mick said that this new Power Star should boost our powers and combine them together.” Princess Twilight said.

Brody instructed the girls, “Alright, meet me on top. I’ll be right over.”

“Let’s see if you can handle this.” RJ remembered his father's note and charged at Niox.

“Looks like they’re going to need some support from above. Ninja Crane Zord!” Kimberly shouted.

The Crane Zord came out of the portal and soared into the battlefield as Kimberly teleported to the cockpit.

“Oh it’s good to be back piloting my Zord.” Kimberly said.

“Another gnat to wear out of the sky.” Niox said as he looked up to the sky and tried to grab the Crane Zord, only for her to blast his hand, giving RJ the chance to strike.

Kimberly cheered, “Hah hah! It’s just like riding a bicycle.”

Tori reminded them, “Hey! Don’t forget about me!”

The Dolphin Zord used her tail to slap Niox’s face.

“Alright, let me join the fight! Solar Streak Megazord!” Daggeron shouted as his Zord transformed into the Solar Streak Megazord and helped the other Legendary Zords to distract Niox.

“His train transformed into a robot too?! That is so awesome! I wonder how these Rangers get all of this cool stuff anyway.” Casey wondered, feeling ecstatic as ever.

Back into the battlefield, the ninjas found an opportunity to end the battle against Niox.

“He’s distracted, now’s our chance. Ninja Ultra Star, lock in! Ninja Spin!” Brody shouted.

After subbing out the Sub Surfer Zord, the Ninja Steel Megazord, Bull Rider Megazord, and the Lion Fire Megazord combined together to create the Ninja Steel Ultrazord.

Brody came back into the cockpit and joined his teammates, “Ninja Steel Ultrazord! Ready!”

After the Ninja Steel Ultrazord appeared, Princess Twilight saw Brody waving at her atop of the Megazord.

Primcess Twilight gave Rainbow the Power Star, “Rainbow Dash.”

“I'm on it.” Rainbow Dash nodded as she received it and arrived on top of the Megazord to deliver the new Power Star to Brody.

“Here you go, Brody. One new Power Star. Courtesy of your friend, Mick.” Rainbow said.

Brody chuckled, “Thank you Rainbow.”

Niox spotted the, and charged right at them. However, the Turtle Mech used its Electric Harpoon Gun to slow down the Fearcat and he screamed in agony after being electrocuted.

Leo told them, “Do it. This won't hold it for long.”

“Roger that, Leo. Let’s stun this crazy feline, team.” Brody ordered.

The Ninja Steel Rangers shouted, “Ninja Ultra Strike!”

Brody communicated his friends from their communicatiors, “Guys, listen very carefully. I need you all to combine your powers with ours. We only got one shot at this. Are you all with me?”

“You can count on us.” Leo answered.

Princess Twilight replied, “We’re with you all the way.”

“Alright then, let’s do this!” Brody informed the girls, “I’ll give you girls access to the Lion Fire Megazord. Head over there once you’re ready.”

Sunset responded, “We’re on it, Brody.”

The Mane 8 head on over to the Lion Fire Megazord and entered its cockpit. The girls were astonished and excited.

“Wow. This looks very impressive.” Princess Twilight commented.

Rainbow added, “So this is what being in a Megazord looks like. Awesome!”

Brody ordered his allies from their comms, “Alright team, get in formation.”

“Right.” The Turtles and Mane 8 replied as the Lion Fire Megazord and the Turtle Mech stood side-by-side with the Ninja Steel Ultrazord.

Brody went back to join his team in the Ninja Steel Ultrazord and shouted, “Ninja Legacy Star, lock in! Ready! Ninja Spin!”

The Ninja Turtles and the Mane 8 used their magical powers to combine them with the powers of Ninja Steel. Along the way, the Turtle Mech was fully upgraded and the turtles were now standing on their cockpit.

“Woah! We got ourselves a cockpit!” Mikey cheered.

“Yep. It’s all thanks to our mystical powers.” Leo answered.

Then, the Ninja Master Blades and the Ninja Legacy Star appeared in each of their hands and they were astonished. Not only that, the Mane 8 also had Ninja Master Blades and Ninja Legacy Stars on their respective hands. Not only that, they also wore Ninja Master Armor just like the Ninja Steel Rangers.

“Woah! Check out these swords in our hands!” Mikey noticed, feeling excited like partying in a pizza party.

“Not only that, we got Power Stars!” Pinkie cheered, feeling excited too.

Brody heard them from their comms, “Seems like you ninjas got yourselves your very own Ninja Steel arsenal. Well done.”

“Awesome! This makes this battle way beyond 120% cooler.” Rainbow commented.

Brody informed them, “Follow my lead, everyone.”

The combined energy surged through the three giant mechs, giving it an energy boost that'd make a hydroelectric dam look like a double A battery. The rest of the Legendary Zords moved back after distracting Niox and joined alongside their fellow allies.

“Alright everyone, lock your weapons onto him.” Tommy ordered.

RJ answered, “Roger that.”

Kimberly said, “You got it Tommy.”

Tori added, “Same here.”

As Niox focused on the Legendary Zords, he didn't noticed that the Ninja Steel Rangers and friends were getting ready to finish the job.

“Let’s end this battle once and for all!” Princess Twilight said.

Leo replied, “You said it Twi!”

Brody called the Fearcat, “Hey Niox! Do us a favor, say 'Hi' to your brother for us.”

Niox turned around and responded, “What?!”

“NOW!” Brody commanded as the Ninja Steel Blaster appeared from his hand, getting ready to perform one final attack.

The Ninja Steel Rangers, Mane 8, and Ninja Turtles locked their Power Stars into their Ninja Master Blades and made it spin. After that, the heroes yelled in unison, “Super Ninja Legacy Blast Final Attack!”

The Legendary Rangers and Leo’s allies also fired their weapons to join in with the final assault. By the time Niox saw the attack coming, it was too late for him to defend himself. The big energy blast struck Niox and he screamed in pain before falling to his demise.

“Brother, I have failed you!” Niox shouted as he fell into his demise and turned it into a big explosion.

Everyone cheered and celebrated their victory, except for Tommy who nodded. He said, “Looks like those rookies learned the most important lesson: Trust in friendship.”

The Ninja Steel Rangers, Mane 8, and Ninja Turtles shouted...

“Show’s over! Ninjas win!”