• Published 13th Oct 2018
  • 5,325 Views, 141 Comments

Super Equestria Ninja Steel Rangers - AmethystMajesty25



The Ninja Turtles and Rainbooms team up with the Power Rangers for the first time ever.

  • ...
17
 141
 5,325

A Legacy of Power - Part 2

Redbot and Mick arrive at a house in Reefside. The home of Tommy Oliver.

“Are you sure this is the place?”

“Yep. Let’s just hope he’s there.” Mick knocks on the door.

Tommy’s son, JJ, opens the door, “Hello?”

“Hi there. Is Tommy here? We really need to speak to him.”

“Okay.” The kid closed the door and ran off to find him.

One minute later, Tommy opens the door.

“Mick? Redbot? What are you two doing here?”

“We really need your help. It’s very urgent.” Mick explained.

“Okay. Come on in.”

Mick and Redbot entered Tommy’s house before he closed the door.

“Hey JJ. Can you step out for a minute please? I gotta go help my friends out.”

“Okay.” JJ went upstairs to his bedroom to do some free time.

“So, what’s the problem you got here?”

“It’s the Ninja Steel Rangers. They’re gone and we lost contact from them. We think that they’ve been transported from another world.” Mick explained.

“Another world? That should be easy, I can use the transporter device to get them out.” Tommy answered as he already pull out the transporter device from his jacket pocket.

“It’s not that easy, Tommy. They are not located into any of the Ranger dimensions.” Redbot replied.

Tommy realized and understood the problem. “Okay. That is a big problem right there. That means, the Morphing Grid will be destabilizing soon if we don’t get the Ninja Rangers out of there.”

“You’re right, but we’re going to need some more help to accomplish our goal. We need to build a new transporter device.” Mick said.

“Sounds like a plan. I’ll contact the other Rangers for help, but I do know someone that can help you build one.” Tommy said.

“Great! Then what are we waiting for? Let’s go!” Mick cheered.


The party is almost done in the Turtles’ lair.

“So how did you become Ninjas in the first place?” Brody asked.

“You want the short version or the long version?” Pinkie replied.

“Either way works fine.” Brody answered.

“Well, it’s kind of a long story. You see...” Sunset explained their story to the Rangers about how they met the Ninja Turtles, fought many battles with them, made many adventures and go through many moments with their new friends, and gain magical powers from Equestria.

The Rangers were completely astounded by their adventures and moments from these heroes.

“Wow. Now that is a whole new definition of magic right there.” Preston said.

“I never thought that talking unicorns, pegasi, and other magical creatures exist in another dimension like this. That’s really cool. My friends and I would love to go there someday.” Hayley complimented.

“That will be great. You and your Ranger friends are always welcome to visit Equestria anytime. Trust me, you’ll get used to seeing magic around there.” Starlight Glimmer cheered.

“Especially right here in Canterlot City.” Sunset added.

Everyone agreed.

“It’s nice that some of your enemies are now your friends.”

“They sure are, Levi. And they’re doing their best to help and protect innocent people from danger. Even if they are mutants.” Leo informed them.

“Yeah, but we’re very sorry for your loss. I just wish we get to meet your sensei and showed him our moves.” Brody told Leo.

“Indeed. Master Splinter would’ve liked you all for helping us.” Leo said.

“Say umm... do you have something to eat around here? I’m kind of hungry.” Calvin asked.

“Well dude, you’re just in luck. We got some pizza.” Mikey cheered.

Raph told him, “I hope it’s not spoiled just like the last time.”

“Trust me bro. I’m not playing any tricks on you.” Mikey swore his oath to Raph.

“I hope you’re right, Mikey.”

“Alright, guys, let’s get some rest and enjoy some pizza.” Leo ordered them.

Everyone got settled and relaxed in the Turtles’ lair to enjoy some pizza for dinner.


Mick and Redbot are back into their hideout and they wait for Tommy’s old friends to help them out. Minutes have passed and Tommy’s car arrived at the back of the school.

Tommy entered the hideout, “Mick. Redbot. I’ve found some friends of mine who will help you create a new transporter device.”

“Great. Where are they?” Mick asked.

Tommy looked behind them and saw two of his friends entered the hideout.

“Ai-yi-yi-yi-yi! Am I late for the party?” The robot said, revealed to be Alpha 6.

“Wow! Another robot like me.” Redbot cheered.

Then out comes Billy Cranston, the Mighty Morphin Blue Power Ranger, entered the hideout. He looked around and said, “Nice layout of the lair and the tech looks amazing.”

“And you must be Tommy’s friend?” Mick asked.

“Indeed you are correct. The name’s Billy. By the way, your hair looks like something out of a Frankenstein movie.” He gave him a thumbs up.

“To be fair, I like my hair just the way it is.”

“Ditto.” Billy replied.

“Alright guys, let’s get to work while we wait for our Ranger friends to show up. We’re going to need all the help we can get.” Tommy ordered them.

“Right.” Alpha Six and Redbot answered.

“Sounds like a good plan, Tommy. Let’s go rescue our Ninja Rangers.” Mick said.

Everyone in the hideout went to work to invent a new transporter device, hoping that they find the right parts so they can rescue the Ninja Steel Rangers.

Author's Note:

I’m really sorry woth the long delay. I just had to take a break from writing and relax on the holidays and focusing on my studies. Don’t worry, there are plenty more chapters coming very soon. It will take some time to finish another chapter. So please don’t ask me when it’s going to come out. I will upload it when it’s ready.

Thank you.