• Published 4th Sep 2018
  • 1,179 Views, 38 Comments

I Am The... Hero! - Chemtest



The Bananaramma Corporation, the place led by a villain, well, not exactly anymore.

  • ...
1
 38
 1,179

Friendship in a Letter

I sit on my throne, having left the remaining few Germanes to Satan. That was too close for comfort. Well, it wasn’t very comfortable at all. I don’t think guns are designed for the victim to be comfortable.

Cross comes rushing in, and throws more pillows onto my already soft throne, “Are you sure your all right? Do I need more pillows?”

I shake my head, “No, I’m good. Thank you for worrying, Cross. But I’m good. Ten pillows is enough for one shoulder.”

She looks at the great stack of pillows near my still sore shoulder, “Are you sure? Is there anything you need?”

I nod, “Yeah, a report would be good.”

She smiles, “Alright then!” She takes out her clipboard, “Remember that Neighgerian scam letter you got with the invite to the Bananaramma Corporation Cooperation Celebration?”

I think for a bit, “Yeah?”

She looks at the clipboard, “Well, it turns out Lightning filled the thing out. And he sent it to the Neighgerian Prince the letter was sent from.”

I look over at her, “Your joking, right?” She shakes her head. I hold mine in my hands, “Lightning... I’m going to have words with him later.”

She shakes her head again, “No, no! There’s no need!”

I’m a bit taken aback by her willingness to defend Lighting, “An explanation, if you please.”

She looks at the clipboard, “It wasn’t a scammer. It was an actual Neighgerian Prince. In fact, it was actually the King.”

I look at her very slowly, “So...”

She smiles, “Neighgeria has joined the war on our side! Because we showed him kindness by returning his letter, unlike any other leaders. Neighgerian warriors have already started pushing into Griffon territory. We now outnumber the Griffons and outgun them! Prediction is that Griffonia shall fall by tomorrow at the most. That leaves just the Minotaur army, and their army was wiped out by a clever move by the General.”

I slightly nod, “So, we have Neighgeria on our side, and the Minotaur army was wiped out. Well, tell me what the General did.”

She starts, “Well, he tricked the enemy into an ambush by saying a high General was a spy. They ambushed the army who wandered into a specific location. They slaughtered the enemy, and took many prisoners.”

I nod, “So, the war?”

She smiles, “Almost done.”