• Published 1st Sep 2018
  • 1,275 Views, 21 Comments

The love of chaos and harmony or the romantic adventures of the O&O gang - Shadowlight Wanderer



As Big Mac continues dating Sugar Belle, Discord and Spike are starting to wonder about their love lives and decide to take action and win the love for themselves. Together, O&O style. What can possibly go wrong?

  • ...
7
 21
 1,275

Camping Tales: Movie night

Chapter 7

Where we will be observing a history from a different angle...

"Who wants popcorn ?!!!" yelled Pinkie Pie, standing at the edge of the field behind the camp that Discord prepared for movie projection.

"Me !!!" Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash shouted in the same time and looked at each other, smiling widely.

Another ponies were approaching as well. Rarity had her mane tied up and curled for the night and was wearing a sweater in case of the cold night. Fluttershy brought her own cocoa, Twilight levitated a pile of pillows and a few books (just in case). Applejack was distributing the fresh apple cider that she conveniently found in a fridge inside of her camping house.

"I love movie nights. I wonder what kind of movie it will be ?" Applebloom trotted around in her orange and red pyjama.

"I hope it will be action packed !!! Something cool, like chases and shooting ! Not that lame and boring romantic comedies that Sweetie Belle was treating us in our last CMC movie night !!' Scootaloo raised an eyebrow, turning into the unicorn filly.

Sweetie Belle let out an exasperated sigh, very similar to Rarity's when she was displeased with something.

"Oh, come on !!! I know that those movies weren't from the highest shelf, but how can't you see the love and the beauty in story of those ponies ? Sometimes you really seem like hopeless case if it comes to things like that, Scoots. Celestia help me..."

"Someone called ?!" asked a voice from the shadows and Sweetie Belle shrieked in surprise when mentioned princess walked on the field along with Luna.

"We understood your excitement, dear Scootaloo. There is nothing more fine than watching an intense spectacle under starry sky " Luna said warmly " I wished for my night sky to be a spectacle in question but I guess a pony shouldn't ask for too much at once..."

Suddenly, a whistle came from the middle of the field and the ponies noticed Spike.

"Mares and Gentlecolts, as a supervising movie organiser, I would ask you to take your seats" the dragon said in a polite manner and pointed towards the amphitheatre-like seats, created by Discord.

Ponies took their positions. In the first row was sitting Celestia, Luna, Twilight, Rarity, Sweetie Belle, Spike and Fluttershy. Second row was occupied by Applejack, Applebloom, Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo and all the Pie sisters.

When everypony was seated, Discord appeared, comfortably laying on his spot in a first row.

"It is time to start. Welcome to the movie night !!! And now..." he snapped his claws and a large screen appeared, hovering over ground a 10 meters from the audience " I am giving the lead to my announcer !!!

A ray of light illuminated the spot between the screen and the seats, while Big Mac was standing, facing his friends.

The red earth pony coughed slightly and spoke in his deep, clear baritone

"Ah, Discord and Spike are more than happy to invite y'all to the movie The New History of Equestria." Big Mac sighed and then continued " written, directed and produced by Discord the draconequus. Now, we wish y'all a pleasant and comfortable time. Enjoy the show"

Big Mac's silhouette was consumed by the shadows and the movie finally started

"Hold on, hold on...is this thing on ? " the voice came from the screen and all of the sudden, the pitch black was replaced by the image of Discord in a red and black vest and a pair of sunglasses.

He waved his paw towards the audience

"Welcome to the show ! I am really, really proud to present the movie "The New History of Equestria: The Abridged Series". Me and my amazing executive team" he pointed out towards a small group of his clones in a background " took care of everything. Also, during this projection you don't have to necessarily be quiet, chatting will occur, even will be necessary, it is only the matter of time. After all, with this movie...this is everything you wanted and you hate the most in the same time !"

He took a few steps forward

"So you think you know history of Equestria ?!"

Twilight shifted on her seat and muttered, to nopony in particular

"Well, I did read all 7 volumes on it so..."

"You couldn't be more wrong !!!" the Discord from the movie extended his palm and stretched it out gently booping Twilight's snout, then retracted back to the screen.

"What you are going to see, is a never showed view on the famous events, heroes and villains you all know. Be prepared for laughs and cries, cause this is. THE.NAKED.TRUTH!!!!!!"

Movie Discord bowed and the screen darkened as the scene changed. Now it was showing a green valley filled with blossoming flowers...

"Oh this is just magnificent" shouted princess Platinum, swirling around the beautiful valley filled with flowers and shards of crystals "All those crystals would look simply divine on my ceremonial robe"

Clover the Clever, trotting right behind her mistress, sighed for the hundredth time that morning

"How somepony with my intellect is serving that fru-fru, mindless princess. And she will be our ruler here ? Come on this is ridiculous..." her trail of thoughts was interrupted by the voice of the said princess.

"Isn't that great, Clover ? The rest of our tribe will be so grateful that I found that beautiful land !"

"Yes" muttered the scholar unicorn " I was just thinking how ridiculously lucky we all are to have somepony as competent as you to be in charge."

"Oh, it is a gift from the birth" the beautiful princess batted her eyelashes.

Two ponies approached the crossroads in the middle of the valley.

Platinum levitated the flag and put it in the middle of the road exclaiming

"Now, we shall take over this land in the name of the unicorn race. I, Princess Platinum, hereby decree the official name of the state as the Cornopolis."

For a moment, nopony was saying anything

"Princess, with all the respect, Cornopolis can be more associated with corn than the" Clover began, but was quickly cut off by the royal unicorn.

"But what does corn have to do with unicorns ?" princess blinked in confusion

"Please help me..."

Then the raspy voice came from above

"Freeze !!!"

An armoured pegasi landed with tremendous

BOOM!!!

His helmet had to turn backwards in flight cause her eyes were covered. She turned her back to the two unicorns and screamed once again.

"The resistance is useless. We got you cornered and now we will reap this land from you till our last breath, we will-"

"Excuse me Commander, but you are facing the wrong direction" a much more gentler voice said the pegasus private, in a much simpler armour, landed and slowly turned the furious warrior around

"Really ? Well, this land must be even more tricky than I thought ? Never mind, stay close to me Pansy, it seems that they somehow managed to contain me in some dark void..."

"No, it is just your helmet..." the timid private managed to say but her elder started to gallop around, doing kicks and flips in the air. In the meantime, the helmet flipped to its original position and landed in front of the unicorns, eyeing them suspiciously.

"So, now it's the good time to run away, unicorns. You are outclassed."

Platinum gave amused look to a pegasus

"Oh, you are soooo right, we are indeed outclassed. There is no class to contain our brilliant minds !"

Clover squinted her eyes

"OUR ?..."

The face of the pegasus reddened

"Do you have any idea who are you talking with ? I am Commander Hurricane, the War Lord and a Chief of all the pegasi. You have only one way to not be destroyed: bow to me, gave our tribe a tribute and leave this land forever. The order is irrelevant."

"Oh, now I recall you. You were on that meeting, back in our old homeland. I would say I am sorry, but you were acting so crude that your presence wasn't worth the acknowledgement"

The vein started to pulse on Hurricane's forehead as the Commander roared

"That's it ! Pansy, we are taking those unicorns hostage. One on one "

"Is that really nessec-" Pansy whispered, but was quickly interrupted.

"Yes it is. You grab the nerd, I grab the hottie"

"Why ?"

"Cause I am the Commander, I have to have the best of everything"

"That's not what I wanted to ask..."

"Oh for goodness sake !" Hurricane took off and before Platinum noticed what was happening, she was grabbed by the pegasus and carried high in the air. She screamed in protest and tried to fight back.

Clover the Clever looked at the Private Pansy and both nodded

"Peace ?"

"Oh, definitely. I am sorry, Commander is a jerk but I kind of owe the pony who was protecting me my entire life so..." Pansy smiled in apologetic way.

"It's okay, I am just glad that they are away for a moment. Princess were giving me a terrible migraine entire day. Not to mention the strange, completely unjustified and machiavellic urges to overthrown her" Clover sighed.

Then, the strange sound of trumpet echoed through the valley and Clover turned around and facehoofed.

"Gods, help me..."

The earth pony in a hat reminiscing a bowl of pudding erupted from the ground with a happy cheer, followed by a rustic looking mare.

"Yuuuupi, look what we found Smart Cookie. A new land!!!!" the cheery mare yelled.

The other mare's eyes were bloodshot and twitching, her mane messed up

"Y're sayin' that all those days underground was for nothing ?" she hissed.

"Well, don't be so dull . We have our new home !!!"

Smart Cookie grabbed Clover and shook her

"Please, you have to get me away from her. We were travelling underground for a week, because she messed up the map and she was still singing and talking about a things that don't make sense"

"I hereby this land an eternal property of Hasbro." ecstatic earth pony shouted in a meantime.

Cookie let go of Clover, and trotted away, laughing madly

"You see ? But this stops now " she raised her hooves in the triumphant gesture " from this day on, I don't give a flying fu-"

THUUUUMPPPP!!!!!

When the dust cleared off, ponies noticed Princess Platinum standing right in place of Smart Cookie

"Goodness, I was lucky that I could ease the impact with that spell" she smiled " the landing was softer than I expected."

She trotted forward to reveal a pancake that looked surprisingly like a flat version of Smart Cookie.

"Lady, for somepony as girly you have a really strong buck" growled Hurricane, flying to the ground and joining the rest.

The commander and the princess was quickly grabbed by the earth pony in a pudding like hat.

"Hi there. Can you go veeeery far away from my new kingdom" the mare said with innocent smile.

"Oh, you can wish !" screamed Hurricane

"Absolutely no" Platinum huffed with irritation

"Oh come on, I can throw you a goodbye party !"

Pansy approached Clover and asked quietly

"So now what ?"

The scholar unicorn raised up a hoof

"I have a theory. Let's see. 1...2...3..."

And then, a wave of freezing wind came to the valley, and the snow started to fall piling up with incredible speed. The leaders quickly turned to ice statues.

Pansy screamed and hid behind Clover, who sadly nodded

"This world can be so predictable that sometimes it's just disappointing"

"So what do we do now ?"

"Let me think. The answer is..."

"Flghghrhrhfhghrhb" said the orange pancake with blond mane.

Clover's eyes lit up

"Of course, that's genius !!! Windigos are feeding of our hatred and divide, so we have to become closer together and show a love and respect in order to defeat them."

"How did you know ?" asked Pansy

Clover eyed her with a hint of surprise

"Miss Pansy, I am Clover the Clever, one of the brightest ponies in the world, the Oracle and Royal Advisor of the unicorn race. Of course I can speak pancake"

"ghffgjfgfjgfjhfjhbbbbbgggg" came from the ground.

A small smile appeared on Clover's face

"All right, come over here. We have to save them. They maybe idiots sometimes, but they are still our dear friends."

Two ponies and an orange pancake started to cuddle up closer to each other and soon after, the snow started to melt away...

"Wow, I like this story much better" said Pinkie Pie with a mouth full of popcorn.

"Well, it was pretty scary that some of those ponies looked a bit like us...the way that princess was called hottie" Rarity but her lip, a faint blush appearing on her cheeks.

"Well, duh, there was a reason why we played them on a Hearts Warming Eve Festivities." added Rainbow Dash

"I don't even know what to say..." whispered Twilight.

"That was incredible" said Princess Luna, laughing her guts out " Discord is a really fine director."

"I am sorry for Smart Cookie..." Applejack cringed a little, but then Princess Celestia raised her hoof and put it on her lips. She pointed at the screen, that showed a new scene...

A tall cliff was hit by the waves. A thin stallion with a grey coat and short blue mane was facing the horizon

"My name is Stygian "a voice narrated" You probably never heard of me. I am from the small village in the west part of Equestria. About which you probably didn't heard either. All my life I was ignored and treated as a pushover..."

As a confirmation of his words, a cart that passed nearby splashed the water all over the stallion. He dried himself and raised a hoof high in the air

"But today it will change. Our land is in danger. And I am just the pony to gather the most elite group of heroes to save it. And after that, I will finally be acknowledged and respected.

**************************

Stygian approached the enormous gate and screamed

"Excuse me, gentleponies. I am looking for mister Rockhoooooooff!!!!!!"

The last part of the sentence turned into a shriek of pain when something big and heavy landed on him.

The massive pony with orange beard and mane looked at the palisade angrily

"So this is how ya treath yir herah ? Well, ah accept the banishment. Look at me. Ah can managhe without all of yer squabblin' !"

"This is lovely, but can you please get off me... " came a small whisper from down below.

The enormous earth pony noticed the unicorn underneath his hooves and gasped. He helped Stygian got up.

"Ahm sorry lad, mah comrades didn't mahnd where they were throwin' me. Ahm Rockhoof, nice to meet ya"

He start to shake Stygian's hoof, shaking the entire pony in the process.

"I am Stygian and I was looking for you." Stygian muttered, when he shook off the dizziness" I need you to help me save Equestria from sirens. I heard a tales about your strength and determination and I decided that you shall be my brother in arms. Come with me Rockhoof and you shall gain the power and the glory, respect and praise, more than you would ever dream about"

Rockhoof stared at unicorn blankly before asking slowly

"Will ah be able to smack 'em with shovle ?"

Stygian looked at him and muttered

"Y-yea..."

The viking earth pony hugged the scholar unicorn, smiling widely, and said

"Let's go then, a quest lays ahead of us. Ah was kicked out anyway, cause ah used up all the toileth paper in the entireh village. It all started on a fishin' trip..."

Stygian looked pleadingly to the sky but said nothing

********************

"Rockhoof, how are you out there ?" Stygian climbed another dune of sand.

"Ah have a sand in places that ah didn't know I posses" the viking muttered, trying not to drown in a sand once again.

Suddenly, a high pitched laughter was heard from behind the dune.

Stygian's eyes widened.

"There is somepony out there !"

And there was. While running down from the dune, they collided with a pegasus mare.

The pegasus jumped higher and laughed once again

"You have a really long neck, are you a giraffe ? Why do you have four eyes ? This ocean is really high and flowy, and the sand tastes like cinnamon and OH GODS, YOU ARE ON FIRE !!!"

The oriental looking pegasus started to jump and pull Rockhoof beard

"Don't worry...you...musn't...loose...hope..." the mare whispered before fainting...

*********************

"Ugh..." Somnambula opened her eyes to see Rockhoof smiling over her. She screamed and bucked him in the jaw

"Whoooaaaa, pervert !!! Where am I ?"

"Miss Somnambula, I presume ?" the door to the small room opened and a mare with ginger tied up mane and indigo blue coat. " Nice to meet you, my name is Mage Meadowbrook. I am a doctor and this stallion along with his companion brought you here after you collapsed on the desert. They travelled nearly a hundred miles to get to me. Fortunately for you, they made it just in time. Your body was intoxicated with the expired juice from the cacti fruits. But now it is all over..."

"Oh " Somnambula blinked in surprise " This is indeed very fortunate encounter."

She turned to Rockhoof, who was massaging his jaw.

"I am sorry, you just startled me. You and your friend saved my life. Is there any way I can repay you ?".

"Actually " exclaimed Stygian, entering the room " I have a proposition for both of you ladies..."

***********************

Stygian massaged his temples.

It should all be perfect.

After being nearly sliced by Flash Magnus' squadron, sucked to another dimension by Starswirl's portal and being beaten by Mistmane by her gardening tools, he finally managed to form the Pillars, the group of most legendary ponies in all of Equestria.

They defeated the sirens. Everypony should be happy.

Well, he didn't get acknowledgement he longed for. If he could have their abilities, everything would be different. And maybe the fact that they were keep interfering with his private life...

All of this was making Stygian felt like something was breathing a cold breath on his back. Something dark and cold...

"No, no hasty decisions. They are my friends and we should work it out like friends, together." he muttered, climbing the staircase in the castle of the young royal sisters, their temporary base.

He opened the door to the bathroom and froze

The room was totally flooded with soap.

"Ekhm, occupado" Rockhoof voice sounded as the door of the bathroom slammed in Stygian's face.

The unicorn was speechless

"This castle is enormous. This is my PRIVATE bathroom" he hissed.

Then the entire floor trembled from the force of the explosion and seconds later, a slightly burnt Starswirl galloped to him.

"Sorry about that, I overloaded one of the conjunctive artefacts in the spell..." Starswirl shifted uncomfortably. "And I also burnt half of your library. I am truly sorry"

Stygian's eye twitched

"That's fine... that's fine..." Stygian clenched his head, muttering to himself.

He felt a slight tap on his shoulder and turned around to see Mistmane

"Stygian, dearie, I was taking care of the laundry " said the elderly unicorn " but I accidentally put a wrong colorization spell. My eyes and memory are not as in my younger days. But..."

She pulled a set of Stygian's robes and presented them to him

"I personally think that they're looking better in this hue"

Stygian let out a girlish scream when he noticed that his brown robes, the emblem of his scholar status, were now bright pink.

His body started shaking as he spoke in demonic voice

"NO!!!! I WILL NOT TAKE THIS ANY LONGER !!!! NO NAKED VIKINGS SINGING IN MY BATHROOM, CRAZY WIZARDS BURNING MY PROPERTY, AND NO PINK CLOTHES !!!! SHADOWS, I AM ALL YOURS !!!"

His body exploded in darkness that covered everything.

"Poor Stygian, he just wanted to help" whispered Applebloom.

"That's not exactly how I remember it... " Celestia leaned forward to the screen.

"I like that !!!! The amount of misery and pain almost rivals the one I hold inside of my heart" Limestone said dreamily.

"No, there is no way that the Pillars would act like this" Twilight stared at the dark screen in disbelief.

"I don't know Twi, that was soundin' kind of solid and in character " Applejack responded.

"It is nice to see that all admired ponies can act ridiculously from time to time" Rarity took a sip of her cider.

"I wonder what will be showed next " said Sweetie Belle

"Fear not, the best is the last" Discord spoke for the first time since the projection started.

The screen lit up again to show...

"Is that who I think it is ?" Luna's jaw dropped.

Discord gently closed it and whispered

"Shush, Lulu, I want to relive that memory..."

A large red centaur was in the cave, doing his usual workout.

Suddenly, through a roaring of a rock music, a knocking was heard.

"Blast it, who can it possibly be ?" Tirek, the Magic Eater, flexed his tattooed arms as he got up.

He opened another can of "Magic Dew" and a stream of multicolour energy was absorbed by his mouth. His body glowed in dark orange aura when it grew a little

He sighed. No matter how much he worked out, his eating habits was a real problem in terms of losing weight.

Before he managed to get into the door, a red and black motorcycle appeared in a flash.

"Could you explain to me why you bother knocking if you just barge into my home like that ?!" Tirek growled.

"I supposed that is a polite thing to do " A red glow appeared behind the motorcyclist goggles " But then again, I oppose all the rules so I let myself in"

"You want a macho night, Discord ?" Tirek asked

A driver took off his helmet to uncover the playful, yet dangerously looking yellow eyes. A mohawk black mane and a beginnings of goatee indicted none other than a Master of Chaos in his mixed up self.

"Don't mind if I do !" Discord stretched and looked around the cave " Can't I really help you with the design of this place ? My magic does wonders with..."

Tirek grabbed Discord's leather jacket and pulled him up to his eye level

"Try this and I will snap something and it won't be your fingers."

"Oh, I'm so terrified. You know that I can erase you from existence with one simple thought."

"Or I can order every shadow inside of your bodies to explode..." said a deep, calm and sinister voice

A pony emerged from the corner of the room. It was like all the shadows darkened even more to create his body. He was slim, yet muscular and was wearing a royal ermine cape. His eyes were red and green a trails of purple smoke was evaporating from the corners.

Three powerful beings eyed themselves for some time and then all three started to laugh loudly.

"Oh guys, you are awesome. It's dull plotting alone in this cave but you guys have the best sense of humour " Tirek hit Discord in the back so strongly that it caused his head to fell of his neck.

"Kinda my thing " the draconequus put his head atop of his body and turned to dark pony " Glad you made it, Sombra"

The Lord of Shadows responded with a toothy grin.

"And miss such an esteemed event ? " he waved his hoof " Dictators need a break too"

Discord snapped his claws and a fully equipped poker table appeared in the middle of the cave.

"I guess I had to beat you again ? You are up for plotting-and-gaming session ?" Discord raised his bushy, white eyebrow

"IS THAT A CHALLENGE ??!!!! OF COURSE I AM IN !!!!!"

Sombra coughed

"Royalty shouldn't probably act like this but ... "his face turned into a horrible mask out of horror as the shadow tentacles swirled around him. "I will OBLITERATE YOU !!!!"

"I didn't know you have another group before me and Big Mac" Spike gave Discord meaningful glare.

Draconequus rolled his eyes

"It was more like a "taking-over-the-world-and -not-trying-to-reap-each-other-apart" group. I was less old and I wanted some allies. But our O&O group is special, don't worry about it."

Dragon muttered something under his breath but the answer seemed to satisfy him.

Discord looked at the princesses. They expressions were a mixture of curiosity, shock and wonderment.

"I can't believe this. This is..." Celestia mumbled

"Priceless !!!" Luna squealed, with her hooves nearly in her mouth.

Celestia looked at her smiling sister

"I wanted to say weird but I guess it is rather interesting" she focused her attention on the screen again. " If that trio attacked Equestria together, we would be powerless. I wonder what happened to make them act separately ?"

Discord's head popped between princesses who shrieked in surprise

"How funny you mentioned that. Just watch on and you shall see..."

Tirek absorbed one more portion of "Magic Dew" and burped loudly.

"Two pairs" he yelled and put his cards at the table

"Too bad I got a full" Discord levitated his cards as well

"YOU CHANGED IT AGAIN WITH MAGIC !" Tirek roared " I CAN PRACTICALLY SMELL IT!!!"

"Oh come on, T-man. Would I lie to you ?" A halo appeared over Discord's head

"You did on a multiple occasions, during our adventures together " Sombra took a sip of his wine. He got the most refined taste in beverages from the three.

"Liar ! When ?"

"Do you want it in alphabetical or chronological order ?" Sombra scratched his hoof with tendril of shadow sharp as razor blade.

Discord shrugged and looked at his cards again

"So, how are the things in Crystal Empire ?"

Sombra smiled

"Excellent, I ordered my slaves to carve more statues of me in the palace. Those screams of agony under the weeps are like a soothing lullaby for me" he chuckled.

"So, are we playing for the usual ?" Tirek looked at the big map, stretched across the table.

"Yes, for the divide of this land" Discord drew a card.

*************************

"How in Tartarus are you always get the best part ?" Tirek eyed Discord furiously.

"Well, it seems I am destined to rule over Canterlot after all" the spirit said.

"And I got the west part. Good, earth ponies out there will make a loooovely slaaavessss!!!" Sombra hissed.

"Well, I guess the east is not so bad as well. There is plenty of unicorn magic to drain from the citizens." Tirek stroke his beard.

"So with this out of our way, let's get to bachelorette" Discord snapped his claws once again and a three covered models appeared on the table.

"To what ?" Tirek narrowed his eyes.

"I think that he means- " Sombra began

"I know what he meant !" yelled centaur

"You did ? " Discord gasped " That's reassuring, cause I certainly didn't."

"That was a rhetorical question. Who do you think I am, barbarian ?"

Behind Tirek's back, Sombra tilted his head towards the centaur and gave a wall-eyed expression.

It took all of the remaining of restrain in Discord to stop himself from laughing out loud.

"Well, we are long living creatures. We have to have someone to keep us from falling into boredom." Discord explained.

"You want to find us wives or something ? Do you looked in the mirror lately, huh, Discord ?" Tirek chuckled

"No, why should I ?"

"You look like a half of the zoo, that was rode over, chewed up by the second half and spilt out " Tirek grinned with pleasure " You really think that some creature will love you ?"

"Oh, come on " Discord grinned back, a hint of red glowing in his eyes "Should it matter what we look like ? I thought that what truly matters is intentions !"

"Yes, for example, I want my wife to obey my every order. But in return, I would make her the empress of the entire world !" Sombra said, looking at them across the table.

"See, he gets it" Discord cheered in triumph.

"But I am a strong and independent. I don't need a wife. Do I look desperate ? " muttered Tirek.

"Well, coming from guy who tattooed an arrow pointing directly at his di-" Sombra started but Tirek interrupted him with a furious growl

"I THOUGHT WE AGREED TO NEVER SPEAK OF THAT LAS PEGASUS INCIDENT EVER AGAIN !!!"

"Hey, hey, just pick the straws."

The other two villains sighed and quickly pulled the straws that Discord was holding in his paw.

After a half of a minute draconequus laughed

"I won !"

Sombra rolled his eyes and growled

"What an unexpected surprise"

"Son of a-"Tirek cracked his fists, but Discord quickly put the claw on his lips.

"Now, now, look at this"

Discord pulled of the cloak

"Candidate number one: Lovely Princess Celestia, the young daughter of Queen Aurora, direct descendant of Our Mother Lauren Faust, may her world never end. Sophisticated, elegant, diplomatic, loves cakes and bananas. Soft, flowing pink mane and angelic wings. And she is my price."

Sombra chuckled

"Celestia would never agree for you to go out with you. Sometimes, she is as stubborn as her sister."

"Funny you should mention Luna. You pulled the second straw, didn't you ?"

The second model was uncovered

"Number two: Princess Luna, incarnate of Lunar Power, real romantic, edgy gamer with dark side. Loves stargazing, walks by the moonlight and receiving lavender. And she goes to Sombra"

"Perfect !!!" dark king rubbed his hooves together " she is the only one who can truly understand the nature of the darkness. Together we shall reign as the King and Queen of Shadows."

"And finally for Tirek..."

The last cloak revealed...

"Queen Chrysalis..."

"NOOOO!!!!" Tirek yelled " How someone with my hot body may marry this old hag ? Besides, she will drain me of every bit of affection ! No. Fricking.WAY !!!"

A ball of fire appeared between centaur's horns.

"Share yours!!!" he screamed

"NEVER!!!!" Discord and Sombra shouted back.

Suddenly, several explosions covered the vision and everything became black

"Later, we had a pretty ugly fight, that I would rather not mention in this company. " Discord explained quietly, trying not to wake up Sweetie, Scootaloo and Applebloom, who fell asleep some time earlier. " Later we parted ways and I didn't see Sombra since and I met Tirek when...ekhm, I was sent to capture him"

Celestia and Luna had their faces so red that it looked as if they ate an entire plantation of chilli peppers (as Pinkie kindly pointed out).

"I don't know if I should be disturbed or flattered" Celestia managed to say

"Well, there was a time when I almost started dating Sombra..." Luna wondered.

"Luna, maybe tomorrow. I think I had enough." Celestia answered, yawning.

Soon everypony was laying underneath the starry sky. Discord created blankets and gently wrapped CMC in them. He received a warm thanks from their sisters.

Celestia looked at the sky and smiled weakly. In the same time, small tear flowed down her cheek

"You idiot " she thought " Why did you became kind ? And... it made hating you difficult..." .

Author's Note:

Wow, this was a monster. I am thinking about splititng it in two for your confort but for a time being I will leave it as it is. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I writing it. Once again, I love all your opinions to improve my style and made a reading more fun for you. Thank you for sticking with the story. See you next time.

Ps. For the record and all the people wondering about last sentence, I don't ship Dislestia by any means. My favourite ships are Sparity, Fluttercord and Spikebelle (outside of the story Derpy Doctor and OctaScratch as well). However, the interactions between Discord and Celestia as well as between Spike and Sweetie Belle will be very meaningful for the story.