• Published 1st Sep 2018
  • 1,273 Views, 21 Comments

The love of chaos and harmony or the romantic adventures of the O&O gang - Shadowlight Wanderer



As Big Mac continues dating Sugar Belle, Discord and Spike are starting to wonder about their love lives and decide to take action and win the love for themselves. Together, O&O style. What can possibly go wrong?

  • ...
7
 21
 1,273

Prologue: In love no matter what

Prologue

When it all begins. Or ends, according to Discord

“Hurry up, we need to move faster” Spike shouted as he flew as fast as he could with his wings.

“I...am not...used to...running...like this” Discord shouted from the ground.

“Nooooope!!!!!!” Big Mac jumped into the air and fell to the ground.

The sounds from the bushes behind was were getting louder as the shouting approached, more blood thirsty than before.

Spike sworn quietly and swiftly changed trajectory of his flight and landed, helping Big Mac got up.

„Discord, how are you feeling ?” said Spike, still observing the bushes of Everfree around them.

Discord played with his beard. Even with his jokey attitude this situation was scaring him.

„We are still too close. Maybe I can cast some kind of protection spell but nothing more.”

Dragon clenched his head in panic

„You are joking, right ?”

Discord growled with irritation, his eyes glowed red

„It is not my fault that Twilight put this stupid spell on the Elements when they were reforming me. I can’t take them away even if I wanted to”

„But this is not Harmony, this Dark Harmony. It is Chaos, shouldn’t you be able to control it ?” Spike answered.

„That’s the point, I need Twilight to reverse that spell for this. Even omnipotent beings have limits”.

Spike chuckled

„Isn’t that an oxymoron or something ?”

Discord stuck his tongue out

„If anyone here is a moron, it is you. It was your idea to go camping out here.”

„Mine ? It was your idea all along !!!” Spike shouted back

„Was not !!!”

„Was too !!!”

„Was not !!!”

„Was-

GUYS !!!” screamed desperate Big Mac.

The draconequus and dragon looked at usually quiet stallion, surprised by his outburst.

Big Mac continued

„Stop this at once !!! Right now, we have to save the girls and this is most important. We need to stick together. We came so far and we cannot turn back now, when the girls are in danger. This is the moment YOU wanted so much, the chance to prove your love. You have to save them from this dark monsters. Discord, will you be able to destroy them if we reverse the spell put on the Elements ?”

Discord was so stunned by the speech of his friend that he only nodded and muttered

„Yep !”

Spike rubbed his spines

„ But we need Twilight to this and she is...”

„...not available at the moment”

Discord, Spike and Big Mac quickly pressed themselves to each other’s backs, assuming the battle stands as they watched a lavender alicorn emerging from the shadows of the forest.

She looked exactly like Twilight. Only difference was a darker colours of mane and eyes and a evil grin, wider than any smile that Twilight’s face ever showed.

„And she will stay gone, as long as I have a saying on the matter”. she grinned maliciously as the five other shadows walked from behind her. Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Rarity.

Rarity and Fluttershy walked two steps closer and looked at them directly in the eyes.

Spike felt his muscles tense as he looked into dark, cold eyes of a pony in front of him, not similar to the beautiful sapphire orbs he fell in love with. He could sense that Discord experienced the same by looking at Fluttershy.

They had to be somewhere there.

„So boys, this is the end of the line for you. Your desires will never meet reality” Rarity slowly brushed her mane with her hoof, causing few locks to fell loose. She looked at Spike smiling as the dragon was boiling with anger

„You will never see your precious loves again !!!” Fluttershy laughed and the rest of the group joined her.

They laughed until a sharp voice snapped

„SILENCE !!!”

The dark six looked at Discord, who was breathing heavily

„You think we are that shallow ?” he chuckled „ Maybe we were but now there is so much more to that. We won’t let you take our love and friendship away.”

„No matter where they are or how long will it take, we will free them and keep them safe from you !!!” added Spike

„We won’t give up on them in this world or next. For our friendship to survive and our families reunite” said Big Mac.

„Fluttershy...” whispered Discord

„Rarity...” Spike closed his eyes

„We are coming for you and the girls. And we will win you back, no matter the cost !!!” Discord and Spike shouted in unison.

„Yep !!!” Big Mac said, when the trio confronted the six ponies.

Twilight rolled her eyes and whispered

„We shall see...”

**************

Suddenly, the sign of „pause” appeared across the scene

Discord walked in front of the sign, looking at his another frozen self.

Then he turned around and smiled as he said

„Dear reader, if you are wondering why this story pictures something scary and action packed instead of some sappy, puppy eyed romantic comedy, the answer is that this is definitely not a beginning. And I hope it is also not the end cause in that case I have a problem. Me and Spike had committed a truly glorious screw-up and had a lot of fun in a way towards it. We never expected this to occur „ he waved at the frozen scene „ Anyway, with this remaining of my power I can show you what happened. Maybe you will be able to tell me something I don’t know. Or you just enjoy the adventures of a pair of lovesick fools and their friend. I don’t care. So, here it goes. See you earlier.”

He snapped his claws and the white consumed the entire world.