• Published 18th Jul 2018
  • 474 Views, 6 Comments

Pokemon Ultra Mystery Dungeon - FandomPlays1234



Mystery Dungeons began appearing in Equestria, an unknown threat from another dimension, a new ultra adventure is just beginning

  • ...
 6
 474

Chapter 2: Spy the Silvally

Emi yawned as she sat up from her bed. She looked over to Ralph and Starlight who were still fast asleep. Looking out she could she the sunlight pouring in through the window, today was going to be another great day. However the dreams still worried her, even though she hadn't seen one in a while. It's been almost a week since Starlight joined and things have definitely gotten a lot livelier since.

"Oh morning Emi up already I see," said Ralph getting up.

"Morning Ralph," said Emi.

"Come on Starlight, we're gonna be late for morning roll call," said Ralph walking over to her. It didn't take too long for Ralph to wake her. She woke up instantly and the three headed into the main room.

"Give it your all out there team!" exclaimed Ampharos.

"Yes sir!" they all answered.

"Alright breakfast!" cheered Ralph as he ran to the dining hall.

"Energetic as ever," sighed Emi. Starlight laughed as she followed the two for breakfast. The three discussed their plans for the day as they ate. But when they checked the connection orb it showed that no Pokemon was in need of help. After breakfast they went to check the list of expeditions they had accepted.

"So where should we go today guys?" asked Ralph as they walked out of the dining hall. Emi was just about to respond before Starlight stopped them.

"Hey guys look at that," said Starlight. The two froze and looked up to see a strange creature standing the middle of the room. It had The creature had large green talons as it's front legs with a black body and blue scales on it's hind legs. It had a fish's fin as it's tail and the entire upper body was covered in shiny golden cream colored fur. It had a large fin on it's head with two green ears next to it. It's beak like mouth was shining in a golden tint and it's two eyes flew across the room as if it was looking for something.

"Oh my Arceus," gasped Ralph.

"What?" asked Emi.

"No way is that him!?" beamed Ralph. The creature's ear twitched as it turned it's head to look at the three.

"Uh Ralph he heard you," said Starlight. The creature stared at the three as if it was expecting something.

"Ralph why is he looking at us?" whispered Starlight.

"I don't know but, I can't believe he's here," squealed Ralph.

"Who?" asked Emi.

"Wait you don't know him?!" gasped Ralph. Starlight and Emi shook their head. "That's Spy the Silvally, according to rumors he's one of the strongest Pokemon known in these towns, I heard that he doesn't like working with others, but I've always dreamed of having someone like him join my team," said Ralph.

"Excuse me," Spy spoke up.

"Uh yes?" asked Ralph standing up straight.

"Do you know where I can go to speak with Ampharos?" asked Spy.

"Oh uh, Ampharos, well he's...." stuttered Ralph.

"He's in his room," answered Emi.

"Do you think you could take me there, I've never stepped foot in this place so I don't really know where I'm going," said Spy.

"Sure this way," said Emi walking towards the stairs. As the four walked to Ampharos's room, Emi had to keep an eye on Ralph to make sure he didn't go crazy. In all the times she'd known him, she had never saw him get worked up over a Pokemon like Spy. Emi knocked on Ampharos's door.

"Come in!" Ampharos responded. Emi opened the door and walked in. "Oh Emi good to see you, what can I help you with?"

"There's someone who wants to see you," answered Emi.

"Oh my, if it isn't the Pokemon from the rumors," said Ampharos as Spy walked in.

"Please sir, that only makes me look like the bad guy here," said Spy.

"I'm messing with you Spy," laughed Ampharos. "So what can I do for you?"

"I just want to pass on the message, our town has been experiencing a large number of disturbances regarding the Ultra Wormholes lately, I ask that you please be cautious when going out," answered Spy.

"I see, understood, thanks for the message," said Ampharos.

"If you need anything, please do contact me," said Spy handing him a slip of paper.

"I will," said Ampharos taking the paper.

"You heard that right?" asked Ralph as they walked out.

'Yes we did," answered Emi.

"It seems going out isn't going to be easy this time around," said Starlight.

"Let's just finish our expedition for today," said Emi. The other two nodded as she she pulled out the list. "Hey what about this one," suggested Emi.

"What is it?" asked Ralph.

"We've lost something precious to us, please help!" read Starlight. "From Umbreon and Espeon,"

"Well, considering all the other requests it sounds like these two really need this item, yeah let's do it!" exclaimed Ralph.

"Great, what about you Starlight?" asked Emi.

"Fine by me," answered Starlight.

"Alright, let's see it's in Nectar Meadow," said Emi.

'Alright, then let's go!" said Ralph running out. Emi sighed as she ran out after him. And so the three made their way to and through Nectar Meadow. As the three ran through the dungeon, Starlight watched the two battle from afar.When the reached the sixth floor, they reached a room where two sets of cards were found in a small box that was lying on the ground. "That must be it!" said Starlight. Ralph ran over and picked up the box just as the connection orb began to vibrate.

"You found the treasure!" read the message.

"Great let's get this to Umbreon and Espeon," said Emi. The three continued to make their way through the floor until they found the stairs.

"Ok so we're on the seventh floor," said Ralph.

"How much further?" asked Starlight. Just as she asked that, the connection orb began to vibrate. Emi pulled out her Expedition Gadget and opened the connection orb to find a message.

"You've arrived on the floor where Umbreon and Espeon are!" read the message.

'Great we're here," said Emi. "All we have to do is find them," The three began walking around on the floor until the came across a small room where two Pokemon were standing looking distressed.

"That must be them!" beamed Emi.

"Alright!" said Ralph running out. "Hey!" Ralph called out. The two mons turned their attention towards the three.

"Oh why hello there," the Pokemon with pink fur replied.

"You two must be Umbreon and Espeon," said Starlight.

"Indeed we are," answered Umbreon.

"Great we found you're treasure," said Emi.

"You did!?" gasped Espeon. Ralph nodded as he pulled the small box with the four cards out of his bag.

"Oh thank Arceus, we were so worried," said Espeon.

"We can't thank you enough," said Umbreon.

"It wasn't easy, but we managed to pull it off," said Starlight. Suddenly the connection orb began to vibrate. Emi pulled out her gadget and pulled up the connection orb.

"Congratulations, you and Umbreon are now connected!" read the message.

"Hey now that we're officially friends, if you ever want one of us to go into a dungeon, just call us and we'll be there," said Espeon.

"Thanks we'll take you up on that word," thanked Emi. Just as the three began exchanging goodbyes, a bright flash suddenly caught their attention. The group turned towards the light to see a large hole had opened up.

"What is that?" asked Umbreon. Suddenly from within the hole, two blue jellyfish like creatures emerged and hovered in front of the five. The group stared in awe as the two jellyfish moved out of the way revealing another of the jellyfish creatures but with a yellow tint instead of blue and white.

"Well, well what do we have here?" screeched the yellow jellyfish.

"Who are you!?" gasped Espeon.

"I am Neurosis, one of the 10 Ultra Prism captains, I'm in charge of the Nihilego Unit," answered the jellyfish.

"Captain Neurosis?" asked Umbreon.

"Wait Ultra Prism Squad, isn't that?" asked Starlight.

"Yeah, you're the one who stole my lucky key!" exclaimed Ralph.

"Ha, your key!?" beamed Neurosis. "That key belongs to the Ultra Prism Squad, not some meddling Riolu and his Eevee friend!"

"What are you here for!?" growled Starlight.

"The Entercards of course!" sneered Neurosis. "We know you got 'em, so hand them over at once!"

"Over our dead body," hissed Espeon.

"If you won't hand them over, then we'll have to take it by force!" sneered Neurosis. Emi and the four got into battle stance preparing for an attack, but just before Neurosis could get his tentacles on them, something struck the ground in front of the two. "Gah, what the?"

"What was that?" asked Umbreon. Once the dust cleared, Emi and the others looked up to see something standing in front of them.

"Who are..." stuttered Emi.

"Looks like I made it in time," said Spy.

"Spy!?" gasped Ralph. The Silvally turned back to face the group.

"I'll handle this," said Spy. He turned towards Neurosis and his two Nihilego accomplices. "If it isn't captain Neurosis, I'd expect a troublemaker like you would be after the entercards,"

"Spy the Silvally, trying to get in our way?" hissed Neurosis.

"No just saving these innocents here," growled Spy. "Now I'm going to say this only one time, leave them be or suffer the consequences," Neurosis turned to face the group before turning his attention back towards Spy.

"You're some lucky fools, but don't expect help to arrive next time," hissed Neurosis. He quickly turned around and disappeared into the Ultra Wormhole with his two accomplices following behind.

"Are you alright?" asked Spy.

"Yeah, we're fine somehow," answered Umbreon.

"Thanks Spy," said Emi.

"No need for thanks," said Spy.

"Well we're done with our expedition, let's head back," suggested Starlight. Emi and Ralph nodded and was about to start making their way back to lively when Spy stopped them.

"Wait," Spy called out to them. The three turned around as he approached them. "You guys wouldn't mind if I joined your team would you?" The three including Umbreon and Espeon gasped.

"Wait you, want to join us?" asked Emi.

"I really thought about it for a while and I would say that I wouldn't be making a joke out of this," answered Spy. The five looked at Ralph. Ralph looked up at Spy and down as if he was thinking about.

'We would love to have you, but no sorry," apologized Ralph. Emi and Starlight stared at him in shock.

"Ralph, you said that having someone like Spy is like a dream come true, why reject him now?" asked Starlight.

"I know that's what I want, but the truth is I didn't want it to be like this," said Ralph.

"Ralph, do you know why I asked to join?" asked Spy. Ralph looked up at him with curious eyes. "I Truth is I did used to be a part of an expedition team, there I met someone,"

"Someone?" asked Ralph.

"Yes, someone I soon fell in love with, eventually that someone also fell in love with me, we soon started hanging out with each other more often, we couldn't stay away from each other," said Spy.

"Aww," cooed Espeon.

"But then something happened, and soon I ended up losing not just my team but her as well, because of that incident I started isolating myself from society, all the while I couldn't get her out of my mind, she was THAT important to me," "I couldn't accept the fact that she went missing, my mind wouldn't let me, I continued to search for her while working alone," "I refused to work with or join in any expedition or rescue teams,"

"So the rumors were wrong," said Ralph.

"As much as I appreciated everyone's support, I couldn't stop thinking about the one I held dear, however something was not right, something was missing," said Spy. "I needed a key, something that would help me find her, Ralph I believe you and your team is that key to finding the one I hold dear," Everyone looked at one another with a sad look. "So please Ralph will you let me join?"

"What do you think?" asked Starlight. Ralph looked down and wiped the tears from his eyes as he looked up.

"Welcome to the team Spy," said Ralph holding out his paw.

"Thank you," said Spy shaking his paw.

"So sweet," sniffled Espeon.

"Well now that's done with, let's start heading back," suggested Emi. The three nodded their head in agreement. Once again Ralph ran ahead leaving the three to follow.

"Hang in there, I'll find you," Spy said to himself.

Author's Note:

Chapter 2 complete. Ok is that cute or what. Anyways it seems that Ralph, Emi, and Starlight successfully found Espeon and Umbreon. We are also introduced to the entercards from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity. Now I know in Super Mystery Dungeon that's not how Umbreon and Espeon's request went. But this isn't Super Mystery Dungeon, this is Ultra Mystery Dungeon so of course things are going to be different. But other than that we're introduced to one of the Ultra Prism Squad's captain, Neurosis the shiny Nihilego. But wait who could be Spy's loved one? Keep reading to find out.