• Published 14th Jul 2018
  • 2,109 Views, 43 Comments

Spiral Swirl's Encounter - Juke Denton



After waking up in the middle of a forest, Spiral Swirl finds herself in a new land and comes across human children.

  • ...
15
 43
 2,109

Chapter 14

Maddie eagerly opened the front door to be greeted to the sight of her friend standing close to the doorway, with her mother standing nearby. Stacy was around the same age as Maddie, had tan colored skin with blonde hair that tied up into a ponytail and wore a simple white and pink stripped, short-sleeve T-shirt, with blue shorts and open toe sandals. Her giddy smile screamed, “BFF!” as the two hugged and exchanged hellos with each other.

“Stacy! How’s it going?” Asked Maddie.

“Oh, it’s been a fun summer so far. What about you Maddie?” Stacy asked in return.

“Same here. Been spending a lot of time with my brother nowadays.”

“Ah Stacy, how nice to see you again!” Maddie’s mother said approaching the door and greeting Stacy’s mother.

“I’ll pick her up in a couple hours. Have fun!” Stacy’s mother said before kissing her daughter on her forehead, walking back to her car and driving away.

“Well don’t just stand there, come in, come in!” Maddie said to her friend in an enthusiastic tone. Stacy followed Maddie close behind, as the mother of the latter shut the door behind them before continuing on with her set of cleaning activities.

“So what should we do first?” Stacy asked, wondering how the two would spend their time together.

“Well, I have something special show you upstairs!” Maddie replied trying her best to hold back her excitement.

“Ooohh! What is it? Is it a new computer?” Stacy questioned as her mind started envisioning all the possible things Maddie wanted to show her.

Maddie wanted to just tell her friend what it was that was awaiting her upstairs, but restrained herself.

“It’s a surprise silly! You’ll just have to see it for yourself! But, I know you’ll love it!”

The two girls walked through the living room to the stairs, but not before Stacy saw her friend’s older sibling walking by and said, “Hi Joey!”

“Oh hey Stacy.” The oldest child responded stopping and turning around to give his sister’s companion his attention. “How have you been lately?”

“Been doing great actually!” Stacy answered back, before she received a playful tug from Maddie. “Anyway, Maddie has something she wants to show me!”

“Well you two have fun. I’m gonna play some video games.” The boy said as he headed off to the living room.

After he left their sight, Maddie started walking upstairs with Stacy following behind. The two girls soon made it to the bedroom where Stacy looked around the room and asked, “So what’s the special surprise, Maddie?”

“Hold on.” Said Maddie as she closed the door to the bedroom all the way, before looking back at her friend. “Before I show you what it is, I need you to perform your sacred vow of secrecy; to never to tell anyone else outside of this house what you’re about to see.”

Stacy and Maddie performed their little ritual of silence with the former afterwards asking, “Okay, so what’s so special that you made swear to secrecy over?”

Maddie quickly grew a bright smile and said rather loudly, “You can come out now, Spiral!”

“Who are you talking to Maddie?” Stacy asked her friend with a confused expression written on her face. Maddie simply said nothing as her closet door swayed on its own with Spiral Swirl using her magic to gently swing it open.

“Did someone call for me?” The teal colored unicorn asked jokingly.

The moment Stacy laid eyes upon Spiral, she was completely astonished at the sight of the pony that was just mere feet away from her. She tried to say something, but all that escaped from her lips was a faint scream.

Spiral giggled at the girl’s expression and said, “You must be Maddie’s friend, Stacy! I’m Dr. Spiral Swirl and it’s very nice to meet you! And before you ask, yes I am very much real. Don’t believe me, just touch my mane.”

Stacy was having a hard time moving herself as she continued to stare at the creature in front of her as if it were a ghost. She slowly made her way towards the pony, not once breaking eye contact.

“Go ahead, I won’t bite.” Spiral said with a kind and warm smile to help melt away any shyness and fear Stacy still might have had.

Feeling much braver now, Stacy brought her hand to feel Spiral’s mane. Suddenly, a rush of excitement flowed through Maddie’s friend.

“Oh. My. GOSH!!!” Stacy said finally regaining her voice and pushing her cheeks together with her hands. “This is actually happening! There’s an actual, talking, unicorn that knows my name! I must be dreaming!”

“You’re very much awake actually.” The mare said unintentionally making the overjoyed girl even more ecstatic. “Maddie’s told me a bit about you and that you like ponies.”

“Are you kidding?!? I love ponies! I think they’re some of the most amazing creatures ever!” Stacy exclaimed before she sat down in front of the unicorn and said, “Tell me everything! Like, where are you from? What’s it like there? Are there are others like you? How did you get h-“

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold up now!” Spiral said cutting off Stacy’s plethora of questions. ‘Wow, she can certainly be just as energetic as Maddie.’ The mare thought to herself before speaking again. “I’m sorry, it’s just hard to keep up with how many questions you were asking at once. But to answer the ones that you did ask, I come from the land of Equestria. For the most part, it’s a nice place to live and yes there are other unicorn ponies like myself, as well as earth, pegasi, and alicorn. As to how I got here, I still have no idea.”

Having a little more self-control, Stacy scooted away to give Spiral some personal space before asking, “So how long have you known Maddie for, and does anyone else know about you?”

“I’ve known Maddie for a couple days. I came across her and her brother shortly after I woke up in this world. I’ll admit, I was uncertain about showing myself to them at first since, I never saw humans before. But they seemed nice enough and soon we became good friends and even allowed me to stay in their house; with their parents’ permission of course. So, aside from you, Maddie, Joey, and their parents, no one else knows about me.”

Stacy looked at her friend and said, “You must be one of the luckiest girls in the world to have a living, breathing, talking unicorn live with you. I can see why you want this kept secret.”

“I don’t mind meeting other humans.” Spiral said, gaining Stacy’s attention once more. “But I think just having one over at a time would be wise to not cause any problems. But I digress, did you have any more questions you wanted to ask?”

“Is there anything else you can do besides talk?”

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Can I answer for you Spiral?” Maddie spoke before the unicorn even had a chance to respond. Spiral shrugged her forehooves and nodded her head in a yes fashion.

“Okay! So Spiral can actually do two other things besides talk. The first is use magic to levitate objects with.”

“Really?!?” Stacy asked in a hyper tone of voice. Sure enough, the unicorn’s signature magical aura appeared around her horn, grabbed hold of her saddlebag with said magic, and held up in the air for Maddie’s friend to see. Needless to say, she was stunned.

When she got her bearings, Stacy stood up, looked straight at Maddie and said rapidly in the giddiest tone, “DidIevertellyouhowmuchyou’remybestfriend?!?” She then embraced Maddie as the other two chuckled at how overexcited she was acting.

When she finally calmed down again, Stacy said, “I mean…wow! Not only do you have a pony living you that can talk, but also one that can perform magic? How can this get any better?”

“Oh but it does!” Maddie replied. “Because her other ability is one that Joey and I love the most: hypnotism!”

“Hypnotism?” Stacy asked giving her friend a puzzled tone and look on her face. “Isn’t that just some phony stage trickery where people pretend that they’re under some form of somebody else’s control?”

“Not the way she does it! This is the real deal!” Maddie answered back before turning to Spiral and winking at her without Stacy noticing.

Spiral took this as a sign to get ready and gripped her golden pocket watch with her magic. She then asked, “Would you like to try a session and see what it’s like?”

Despite the unicorn being a friend to Maddie, Stacy was apprehensive to the idea of letting go of her free will, even for a short time. She thought about it for a moment before asking back, “Will it hurt at all?”

“No, I promise you that my methods will not harm you in anyway, in fact you might even love how good it feels when I start hypnotizing you.”

Hearing Spiral’s statement made Stacy only feel slightly more open to trying it out and wanted some more assurance. “Will I remember anything afterwards?”

“Of course! I can make it to where every session we do, you’ll wake up remembering everything that happens.”

There was just one more question Stacy wanted to ask before even remotely thinking of giving the hypnotic doctor her consent.

“You won’t turn me into a mindless puppet forever, will you?”

That question hit Spiral hard and made her think back to earlier in the day. She quickly shook off that moment of uneasiness, looked at Maddie’s friend with a sincere look on her face and said, “I understand if you’re frightened of my power because of what it can do. But I solemnly swear on my pocket watch that I will never use my Hypno Magic to make you into a hypnotic slave of any kind. I made that promise to Maddie and Joey and I intend to keep that promise with them and you!”

Stacy let out a deep sigh.

“I’m sorry if I seem afraid, it’s just I’ve never been hypnotized before and I’m just a little nervous about trying it, is all.”

Maddie knew her friend needed a push and said, “What if I underwent hypnosis with you? I’ve always enjoyed being put in a trance by Spiral and I’m sure it would be fun having both of us put under at the same time. Please, won’t you try it?”

Stacy considered Maddie’s proposition and after thinking it over said, “Well…alright. I’ll do it. But, only because I trust you.”

“Yay!” Maddie replied happily and gave Stacy a hug in the process. “You won’t regret this!”

“Okay then, so what do we do?” Stacy asked after breaking from the hug.

“I’m glad you asked Stacy.” Spiral answered with a warm and inviting smile on her muzzle. “The first step of every hypnosis session is to sit down and get in a comfortable position. I also usually recommend to my patients to remove any article or loose clothing that might get in the way of relaxing.”

Stacy sat down on the floor, removed her sandals and placed them nearby before getting herself comfy in a W-sitting position while Maddie seated herself next to her friend in her typical sitting position.

“So what happens next?” Stacy questioned as the golden pocket watch she saw from before, dangled right before her and Maddie’s eyes, catching her attention.

“The next step is quite simple actually…” Spiral spoke in a softer and alluring tone of voice. She started to swing the watch in a slow rhythm and said, “…just let your eyes follow the movement of the pocket watch…and listen closely to my instructions.”

Stacy focused all of her attention on the trinket swaying in front of her while Maddie was already relaxing from how many times she was put under Spiral’s spell previously.

“Follow the rhythm of the watch with your eyes…with every swing, you begin to feel a strong fascination for the watch building up, as it moves back…and forth…back…and forth…back…and forth…”

Stacy was certainly beginning to feel the mare’s words affect her as it was harder and harder to look away from the irresistible pocket watch. Maddie, meanwhile, while not fully under a trance yet, was practically at Spiral Swirl’s beck and call; only listening and obeying what her voice told her to do.

“If there is any anxiety or doubt lingering in your mind, let my words help wash it away…you can feel them slowly drifting away as the watch fills you with new feelings…feelings of tranquility and relaxation…”

With every word that left the pony’s lips, the levels of captivation towards the pocket watch, for Stacy, grew and grew to the point where nothing else, except watching the charm swing to-and-fro, mattered.

“As you continue staring at the watch…let your mind and body start to relax…every swing making it harder and harder to look away. But why would you want to tear your gaze from the ever appealing watch…when all it does is make you feel better and better?”

Needless to say, Stacy’s mind was hooked onto the watch and was only falling more and more under Spiral’s hypnotic influence. Maddie at this point was sitting like a ragdoll, merely staring absentmindedly and taking in everything the pony was saying.

“You’re doing very well Maddie and Stacy…but I can see now that the two of you are starting to get sleepy…very, very…” Spiral paused for a moment and put her lips closer to the girls’ ears and said in a low, whisper, “…sleepy…” before moving back to her prior position.

Maddie felt the sleep effects almost instantaneously and nearly conked out while Stacy was beginning to feel the symptoms of the doctor’s words taking hold on her and let out a small yawn, all while not once breaking eye contact with the pocket watch.

“I can see just how very tired your eyes have become from the time you’ve spent staring at the watch…but don’t close them yet…both of you still want to catch glimpses of the watch as much as you can, before you fall…asleep…”

Stacy did her best not to nod off right there and then, but between keeping her eyes glued to the still perfectly, rhythmic pocket watch and all the suggestions of sleep coming from Spiral, the idea of drifting off to sleep felt too good to pass up. Maddie was struggling to keep her eyes open and wanted nothing more than to be given the instruction to sleep, but did as she was told and continued staring at the trinket.

“Yes…I know how fatigued the two of you have become…so listen carefully to what I tell you next…I’m going to count backwards from ten down to one…and every number you hear me say will send you spiraling deeper and deeper into relaxation…but when I get to one, you will close those heavy eyelids of yours and fall into a deep state of sleep and trance…”

Maddie was practically pushing herself stay conscious while Stacy felt more and more tired, but listened intently for the teal pony to begin the countdown.

“10……Your mind beginning to quiet down and preparing for a nice nap…9……Keeping your fascination and concentration on the watch until I finish counting…8……My voice helping to guide you further and further down…7……You’re doing so very well Maddie and Stacy…6……Your eyes becoming heavier and heavier with each passing second, but never leaving the watch…5…..Halfway there and feeling more and more relaxed…4……My voice becoming the only thing you hear and register in your mind…3……Feeling so good, warm and tired…2……Almost there and ready to fall asleep any second now…and……1, SLEEP! Deep, deep, sleep…”

Both girls’ minds went out like a light bulb following the end of Spiral’s countdown as their heads hung limp and their eyes shut tightly. Stacy gave off faint breathing patterns, whereas Maddie snored softly, indicating that they were indeed asleep.

The teal pony put her pocket watch away in her saddlebag, then sat on her haunches in front of the girls, ready to continue with the session.

“Maddie? Stacy? Can you hear me?” She asked in her normal tone.

“Yes.” Stacy replied in a sleep-like manner while Maddie said in between snores, “…Yes, mistress…”

“Good. Now then, both of you lift your heads up and open your eyes, but stay in a trance.”

The two spellbound buddies followed the command without delay and showed the unicorn their eyes spiraling away with the trademark black and white swirls. Spiral prided herself in her craft before turning her attention to Maddie’s friend.

“So, Stacy. I want your honest opinion. How does it feel to be hypnotized for the first time and did you enjoy how the pocket watch put you in a trance?”

“It feels wonderful, safe and relaxing and I loved the pocket watch.” The girl answered in a low key tone.

“I’m glad.” Spiral said closing her eyes in delight. “It makes me happy when my subjects appreciate the positive aspects of hypnosis and how it can make them feel so much better.” The unicorn took in a deep breath, let it out and opened her eyes again while saying, “Now…just one more question before we move on. With your time of experiencing what it’s like to be in a peaceful state of trance and the answer to my previous question, would you ever consider trying another session in the future?”

Stacy answered the question without a second thought and said, “Yes, I would.”

“Great. I’ll keep that in mind whenever you visit again. But now, it’s time for the main event.” Said Spiral as she activated her magic and brought two pillows from Maddie and Joey’s beds over to where the mesmerized girls were sitting. “So Maddie, Stacy, I want both of you to lay yourselves down as comfortably as you can on the floor, with your heads on top of the pillow put before you.”

The deeply entranced duo did as the pony said and laid on their backs with legs outstretched and heads staring up at the ceiling. Stacy had her arms planted firmly by her side and Maddie crossed her arms over her stomach. Spiral found it almost humorous how the two girls were just staring at the upper interior part of the room.

“You may choose to close your eyes if you wish, but now listen very closely to what you hear next. In a moment, my voice is going to be issuing commands to the two of you. But the way this will work is that your bodies themselves won’t be reacting or moving. Instead, you’ll be playing out a scenario, I’ll be describing, in your minds. Understand?”

Maddie and Stacy shut their spiraling eyes and said, “Yes,” and “Yes, mistress.”

“Good.” Spiral said and began speaking in a softer tone. “Now, I want the two of you to picture yourselves outside in an endless sea of grass, sitting next to each other on top of a small hill, taking in the beautiful afternoon weather.”

The two friends were relishing at the scenery around them as both waited to hear more of Spiral’s voice.

“Yes, the cool breeze feels delightful as it brushes across your face with the warm sun breathing gently on your body without a cloud in the sky. And the best part is that there aren’t any annoying bugs or flies buzzing around to ruin the calmness surrounding you.”

While it seemed liked they were only laying idly on the floor, the hypnotically sound Maddie and Stacy were enjoying the illusion of the grass-field with nothing, except the sound of the unicorn’s voice, to disturb their peace and quiet.

“You also take notice of how soft the grass feels when you touch it. The light wind blows through the field with the tips of the grass blades gently brushing against the bottom of your feet.”

The two girls slightly giggled at the “ticklish” sensation they were experiencing, but nonetheless stayed in tuned to the picture Spiral was weaving in their minds.

“You both stand up and begin to walk forward down the hill and towards the never-ending field. As you continue to walk, you begin to take notice of a crystal shrine beyond the horizon and walk faster. Every step you take towards the shrine only piques your interest further, causing you to walk faster and faster to where you begin running. You soon reach your maximum running levels and continue for a while. Eventually you reach the shrine and stop to regain your breath from all the running you just did.”

The breathing patterns of the girls got faster as their “run” increased their heartrate. Soon after being told they made it to their destination, Maddie and Stacy’s breathing and heartrate, died back down again.

“After you’ve calmed down, you take notice of the crystal structures around you and are struck with awe at how stunningly beautiful everything looks. The way the sunlight reflects off the crystals gives a unique blend of soft colors all around the shrine and as you stare at the twinkling effects the crystals give off, it becomes captivating to the point of nearly hypnotizing you in place. But you manage to shake off the effects and walk around the shrine.”

‘You know, it’s times like these where I REALLY wish I had background music to use.’ The unicorn thought to herself, but decided not to beat herself up over it and continued on.

“You soon come across six doors in a semicircle pattern on top of an altar. Making your way up, you stand in the center of the altar and take notice of each door before you. You don’t know where they lead to, but your curiosity compels you find out what’s behind at least one of them. So both of you talk about which one to open and after reaching a decision, you decide on the first door from the left. You open the door slowly, before a bright flash of light engulfs you, causing you to shut your eyes tightly. When you open them again, the two of you find yourselves no longer at the crystal shrine, but instead on a huge mattress that stretches as far as the eye can see with a purple hue color for the sky. You take a moment to look and walk around and as you do, you find that the cushioning material is the softest you’ve ever felt and instinctively rub your feet against it.”

Maddie and Stacy let out quiet moans, signifying their enjoyment of the fantasy they were playing out, as Spiral continued talking.

“You also notice how springy the mattress is and decide to jump on it. It bounces you into the air a little higher than you jumped. Both of you continue to jump repeatedly on the mattress and with every jump, you bounce higher and higher. The experience makes you feel as light as a feather and with one more jump, you find yourselves reaching beyond the highest you’ve been and notice that instead of falling back down to the mattress, you’re flying around freely in the air. You take full advantage of the ability and fly towards the endless horizon in no particular direction. As you’re soaring through the air together, you’re left with feelings of freedom, calmness, confidence, and above all: happiness. The best part about all of it, is that no one and nothing can take it away from you.”

Maddie and Stacy’s stomachs felt like they were falling as their “flying” experience sent them to an even deeper level of relaxation.

“After a while, you both decide to descend back down to the mattress. You gracefully float downwards, but the moment your foot touches the soft cushioning, you lose the ability to fly and instead are overcome with sudden exhaustion. The sensation becomes too strong to resist and you both fall backwards onto the mattress. You don’t feel any pain or discomfort when your backs hit the mattress; instead your heads come into contact with what are arguably, the world’s comfiest pillows which only increase your levels of tiredness. You then look up to see a huge blanket, falling from the sky, very slowly towards where you’re laying down.”

Spiral took a moment to look around and see if there were any spare blankets she could use to enhance the effect of her suggestion. Luckily, there were two folded up blankets on top of a basket case in front of Maddie’s bed (one being dark-blue colored and the other a pink color). The unicorn used her magic to spread out the blankets to see that they were large enough to cover the two girls from head to toe. Gripping the two with her magic, she hovered the blankets over the girls and brought them down slowly on top of the girls and continued speaking.

“Soon enough, the blanket touches your body and you feel completely at peace. The combination of the mattress, pillow and blanket with your fatigued state becomes too overwhelming for you to stay awake. That’s right, just let yourselves take a nice, soothing nap without anything, except the sound of my voice, to wake you from your slumber. You soon begin to drift off into sleep. An un-disturbing…… nice……deep……sleep…..”

To say that Maddie and Stacy were asleep would be an understatement. They were in such a heavily relaxed state of trance ever experienced in their young lives. Spiral looked over the two girls and gave a satisfying smile.

‘I’ll let the two of them continue to have their nap for now. It would almost be a crime to wake them up from how adorable they look sleeping like that. But in the meantime, I’ll go see what Joey’s up to.’

With that, Spiral quietly went to the bedroom door, activated her magic to softly open the door while making as little noise as possible, exited the room, shut the door with only a slight creaking sound, and began to make her way downstairs.