• Published 30th Jul 2012
  • 2,007 Views, 133 Comments

The Adventures of Tank and Angel - FlutterDash979797



Follow the journey of Tank and Angel; brothers with the same mothers

  • ...
4
 133
 2,007

TwiPie vs FlutterDash: PRANK OFF!


Dear Fluttershy, Dashie, Tank, and Mr. Angel,

Party time! Ohmygosh, it’s party time! TwiPie is totally real now! I told you guys so! Ohmygosh! We are the second best couple ever!

This calls for a party! Party! Party everywhere! Get your best party hats and tasty treats and meet us at Twilight’s library. To do what, you might ask? PARTY!

Tank and Angel are invited too! Gummy wants to see them! Tell them to bring over some games!

And be ready gals! Your Auntie Pinkie Pie still has a few tricks up her sleeve!

See you at the PARTY!

~Pinkie Pie

“She’s going to prank us!” Dash closed the letter violently. “We gotta get ready!”

Rainbow slammed the letter against the table and began a determined pace. She loved the thought of a challenge. The thought of couple vs couple only added further excitement.

“Fluttershy!” Dash stormed towards her marefriend. “Get your best pranking gear ready!”

“Um... Rainbow? What’s going on?”

“We are invited to a party at Twilight’s tonight. Pinkie and Twilight are officially dating now-”

“Oh how wonderful! I’m so happy for them!”

“That’s not important! Pinkie implied that she is going to prank us tonight! We are not going to get pranked! Do you hear me? We prank them!”

Fluttershy set down her novel and closed the distance between her love. “Rainbow Dash...”

“Oh fine! We are still going to prank them!”

“And...”

“Oh yeah, I’m guess our friends and happy and all.”

“Yes... now... let’s get to pranking!”

“Fluttershy?”

The yellow mare knocked Rainbow’s shoulder. “Who says I can’t have a little fun?”

“Let’s get to it!”



“So yeah... Angel... what happened again?”

The bunny threw a carrot at his brother. “You guys blew my cover!”

“Really?” Tank condescended. “‘Cause I think we remember it differently.”

“How many times do I have to go over this?” Angel snapped. “Are you listening Tank?”

“Yeah. Let me hear it.”

“Nopony can see me in stealth mode! Nopony! And I mean nopony ever! So obviously you guys set me up. I mean, it is only logical, right? So, you and Gummy set me up. You were watching me the entire time, and bam! You signaled to Twilight and Pinkie. And then they caught me! It was just some cruel joke you guys played on me! Why did I deserve it? Huh Tank? Why did I, the greatest bunny to ever exist, deserve such a cruel and tasteless joke?”

“You lost me at... hmm... at the first sentence.” Tank retracted into his chair.

A barrage of food impacted Tank. “This is not funny Tank!”

“Hey boys! Family meeting. Downstairs! Right now!” Dash’s voice echoed through the tiny room.

“Family meeting?”

Tank and Angel made their way downstairs. Tank felt a few kicks deflect off his shell. Even Angel’s mightiest kicks would bounce of his natural defence. The tortoise guessed that his shell was the reason Angel would so eagerly attack his brother.

“Hi boys,” Fluttershy mothered. “We are going to a party at Twilight’s tonight. Gummy is going to be there. He wants you to bring some games for the party.”

“And we’re going to prank them-”

“We’re going to have a wonderful time,” Fluttershy smiled.

The two pets stared slack-jawed at the couple unable to believe what they had just heard.

“You can go back your things. Dashie and I will be here.”

“Well, what are you waiting for? Get get ready boys!” Dash nudged Tank forward.

Tank and Angel scattered back to their room and opened up the entertainment system. Tank neatly laid out several games while Angel dug into them violently.

“What about Ponyfield 3?” Angel shoved the game into Tank’s face.

“I don’t know man.”

The excited bunny bounded around Tank as if on a sugar high.

“Come on, I promise won’t kick your flank too hard.”

“Okay then. This time, don’t destroy another controller when you lose.”

Angel paused mid hop and did his best to look appealing. “Me? I would never do that.”

“Whatever bro. How about this game." Tank deposited Dark Souls at Angel’s feet.

“That game is way too hard! I value my sanity!”

Tank was puzzled at Angel’s surprising usage of vocabulary. “I guess I kind of agree.”

“I’m always right.”

“I’m still bringing it.” Tank placed the game case into the Ponystation bag and zipped it shut. “That about does it. You ready Angel?”

“I was born ready!”


<><><><><><<><><><><<>><><><><><><><><><><><><>


Twilight’s library had never been so disorganized. Balloons, confetti, and various treats were scattered around the place in usual Pinkie Pie fashion. Twilight apparently had learned to tolerate her new marefriend’s antics.

“We’re here!” Rainbow Dash opened the door to the library, making her grand entrance.

The next few seconds appeared to have been influenced by Discord. Ballistic cupcakes catapulted in every direction. Giggles, explosions, confetti, and more explosions all rained down.

“I’ll get you for that Pinkie Pie!” Dash scurried her hooves through her coat, wiping off layers of frosting and allowing Fluttershy to finish off the rest.

“I got you! Wasn’t it awesome Dashie!” Pinkie bounced over to the mares.

“Pinkie...” Twilight was silent.

“Don’t you worry, pretty little Twily! I’ll clean it up later! Right now, it’s party time!”

“Or pranking-”

Fluttershy threw a hoof over her marefriend. “We’re really excited! For partying, right Rainbow Dash?”

“Yeah...” Dash’s hooves rubbed against each other as she planned her pranks.

“Where’s Tank and Angel?” Pinkie asked.

“I... have... arrived!”

A very particular bunny strode inside with the confidence of an alicorn. He hung his arms
up high, occasionally flinging his fingers towards his chest.

“The party can now start! Don’t worry everypony! Angel has entered the building!”

Tank followed his brother closely behind. The Ponystation bag was slung across his shell. He didn’t comment on his brother’s boasting; he was far too accustomed to it to take any notice.

Gummy perked up at the sight of the pair. The alligator eagerly greeted his friends with a bro-hoof.

“Tank! Angel! How are you guys doing?” Gummy cheered.

“We’re ready to kick some flank!” Angel puffed out his chest further.

“Good to see you Gummy. What’s the game plan tonight?”

“Everything! That’s the plan!” Angel interrupted.

“Angel’s right!” Gummy agreed. “Let’s party!”

The trio made their way into Twilight’s living room and opened the contents of the Ponystation bag. Gummy flipped through the games while Tank set up the console. Angel was off gathering food and beverages.

“Dude... they got everything here!” Angel’s arms were filled with as much treats as he could carry.

“It’s my mom’s specialty. Enjoy!” Gummy cheered, obviously eager to be in the company of his friends.

“It’s Battlefield 3 time!” Angel inserted the disc as soon as the console was ready.

The bunny rubbed his paws together in eager anticipation as his friends took up their controllers. He bounced into position as tank navigated his way through the start menu.

“Conquest?” Tank asked his gaming buddies.

“Definitely,” confirmed Angel.

The pair stood in silence for a few seconds as the game loaded. Several popcorn pieces hit the screen, no doubt launched by Angel. In his world, throwing food against the TV was a sure way to speed up the loading.

Gulf of Oman finished loading and the bunny sat back, satisfied his antics had helped.

“I get the jet!” yelled Angel as he mashed the controller, urging his player onwards.

“Cool down man.” Soothed Gummy as he joined in the battle.

Both Gummy and Tank quickly advanced to the front lines, fighting furiously together. A brief whistle and the sound of engines was heard and suddenly both pets found themselves dead.

“Angel!” Tank turned toward the offending pet who was grinning madly as his plane banked toward home, mission completed.

“What do you call that? We weren’t even surrounded by enemies," Gummy complained before spawning back in and running for cover.

However, Angel had tuned out his companions complaints, eyes drilling into to the screen intent on finding the biggest group of foes to bomb.

“Yes!” Angel jumped for joy as his bomb connected with a group of infantry.

“Could you lend an assist over her you dumb bunny? We’re pinned down!” Gummy called to his jubilant friend.

“On it!” A dead serious expression covered the rabbits face once more as he looped his jet around and swung back toward the fight.

For a few tense seconds Tank and Gummy waited for their assist, hoping to survive their crazy friends onslaught.

“No!” A controller impacted with the wall as Angel crashed into a building, failing to make it to his destination.

“I guess we gotta take this point on our own then?” Tanks inquired as Angel moped off to retrieve the discarded item.

“You got that right bro," Gummy replied, joining his armored friend in the frantic battle.

<><><><><><<><><><><<>><><><><><><><><><><><><>


“Pinkie will never expect this...” Rainbow grinned an evil gesture.

“Three cakes on top of the door? A slippery floor? Four whoopie cushions? Dash, where did you find all this stuff?” The amount of effort and time Rainbow put into her pranks was frightening to Fluttershy.

“I am the champion of pranking!”

“Just please, be careful.”

“No!” Dash summoned her most serious facial expression. “We are going to win! I always win!”

“Oh Dashie? I heard you yelling. What’s wrong?” Pinkie’s voice could be heard several rooms away.

“Get ready!” Dash whispered. “Here she comes!”

“What are you doing in-”

The door flung open, sending several cakes flying downwards.

“I got-”

Ecstatic pink jaws caught the cakes on by one, slurping every last bit of frost and sprinkle.

“Just wait for the-”

Pinkie danced across slippery floor with the precision of an ice-skater. The wrappings of several winters ensured Pinkie’s prevail over the wet floor.

“Oh darn it!”

Pinkie landed straight on her head, and continued to hold her headstand while conversing with the awestruck couple.

“Hey gals! Dashie, are you okay?”

“Darn it! Darn it darn it darn it! How the hay did you manage to avoid all those pranks?” Dash facehoofed.

“What pranks?” Pinkie bounced from her headstand to a forward position. A tiny inch of her hoof kicked Dash’s whoopee cushion. A fraction of the bag’s air quietly left the toy.

“I got you! I got you! Whoopee cushion! I got you!” Neither Fluttershy nor Pinkie Pie found Rainbow’s victory cheer amusing.

“Hey girls.” Twilight entered the room. “I heard a few shouts... and... what’s going on?”

“I caught a few cakes midair and ate them! It was raining cakes Twilight! How awesome is that? And then I figured skated for a little bit and sat on Dash’s whoopee cushion!”

“Um...” Twilight had nothing to say.

“Don’t worry! Nice prank Dash!”

“Ugh...” Dash frustrated at Pinkie’s description of her pranks.

Twilight made her way towards Fluttershy. “Hey Fluttershy? Guess what?”

“Yes Twilight?”

“Is your refrigerator running?”

Dash and Pinkie could not believe the amount of lameness before them.

“Yes. I think so...”

“Then you better go catch it!” It wasn’t long before Twilight was rolling on the floor, giggling at her pranking attempt.

“Twily, really?” Pinkie nearly was ashamed.

“I read about it in a book! It was called The Best Pranks Ever! And I totally got her!”

Dash wiped her face. “This is getting lame. Fast.”

“Come on Twilight. Your marefriend needs to teach you how to prank.” Pinkie wrapped a hoof around Twilight and exited the room.

“She got me,” Fluttershy frowned.

“Oh come on... it wasn’t that bad!”

“No... I got pranked...”

Rainbow suddenly realized that Fluttershy had never been pranked before.

“We need to prank them Dashie!” Fluttershy cheered. “We are going to get them!”

“Yeah! Twilight too! Nopony messes with my girl”

<><><><><><<><><><><<>><><><><><><><><><><><><>


“This is going to be so much fun!” Fluttershy squeaked. “I’ve never pranked a pony before!”

“Calm down Fluttershy. You remember the plan?” Rainbow Dash knocked her shoulder.

“Yes... oh my, this is going to be so exciting!”

“Just wait until we prank them. Then, you are going to be really excited!”

“I’m ready Rainbow Dash.”

“Then go get ‘em!”

Dash threw the nervous mare forward towards the party. Fluttershy crept with a pace that suggested both nervous and excited emotions. Dash closed the closet door and began to prepare her pranking materials.

“Oh no!” Fluttershy was surprisingly good at acting. “I can’t find Dash! Where is she? Oh no! Not my Dashie!”

“Fluttershy?” Twilight ran to her friend’s side. “I heard you screaming. Is something wrong?”

“It’s Dash! I can’t find her!”

Twilight called to Pinkie.

“Oh no! Fluttershy, what’s happening?” Pinkie threw herself between Twilight and Fluttershy.

“We have to go find Rainbow Dash! I don’t know where she is!” Fluttershy’s look of dejection softened the other mares hearts in an instant. No pony had any clue what was in store.

“Okay. When did you last see her?” Ever the organizer, Twilight took control the situation trying to calm the panicking mare.

“In the living room, but I already checked there!”

“Well, let’s go take another look.” Twilight replied.

The couple led Fluttershy to the living room. Pinkie was close by, offering a foreleg to her in support. Twilight led the pack, searching for clues and pieces.

“Come on Pinkie. Let’s search the living room.”

This is it, Fluttershy thought. I so got them! WE so got them!

“Dashie are you in here-”

A blizzard of feathers stormed through the room. Fluttershy giggled and rolled over.

“RAINBOW DASH!” Twilight screamed.

Another wave of feathers impacted the mares.

“Do it again Dashie!”

“PINKIE!”

Pinkie’s wish was soon granted.

“We got you! We got you so bad! Oh my, that was so much fun!” Fluttershy paused for a second. “Oh, I’m sorry Twilight and Pinkie. That was so much fun though! Let’s do it again!”

Rainbow Dash’s tummy was beginning to hurt. Her laughs were infinite and unbreakable.

“That was so awesome Fluttershy! You totally rocked at that prank!” Pinkie hugged the proud pegasus to everypony’s surprise.

“What are we going to do about this MESS!” Twilight stomped her hooves.

“Come here silly!” Pinkie kissed Twilight several times, apparently oblivious to Dash and Fluttershy.

“We can worry about it another time...” Twilight inhaled a massive breath and followed with a smile.

“Come here Twily! Nice prank girls!”

Pinkie nearly tackled Twilight and began to lock their lips together.

“Well, we’ll leave you girls alone. Come on Dashie.” Fluttershy reached her hoof out to Rainbow Dash.

“Yeah, let’s get out of here!”

A few seconds past as the two mares continued to make-out. Twilight’s purple cheeks began to slowly match her marefriend’s coat with each successive kiss.

“There! Now they’re gone! And we have to get to planning!” Pinkie bounced off Twilight, much to the librarian’s dismay.

“Pinkie, really?”

“We can’t make-out now! We have to prank them! We can do that later! Come on, let’s go!”

“Later?” Twilight smiled. “Promise?”

“Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye.”

<><><><><><<><><><><<>><><><><><><><><><><><><>


“That looks yummy! Why don’t we go have a little?” Fluttershy gazed her focus on a plate of apple salad.

“Be aware of pranks...” Dash carefully trotted next to her marefriend, eyeing every possible prank opportunity.

“LOOK OUT!”

The next few seconds weren’t exactly clear to anypony. Gray flashes danced about in every direction. Flour exploded every other second. It was sheer chaos.

“I just don’t know what went wrong!”

“Derpy!” Pinkie screamed in agony. “You ruined our prank!”

“I’m sorry Pinkie! I was flying around with some letters, and I smelt apple salad, and then I crashed!” Derpy was lifted up by Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy.

“Derpy! Derpy? Where are you?” A light pink pegasus mare alighted on the broken window, snowy mane blowing in the wind. Her bright cyan eyes lit up upon seeing Derpy.

“Snowflake?” Derpy asked. “I kinda... well... um... crashed.”

“It’s okay. At least now I can pick up my mail from you.”

“Thanks for understanding,” Derpy trailed off from the scene. “Hey... is that muffins?

Explosions sounded from the pets room as the trio of gamers intently worked their controllers doing their best to survive in the virtual war zone.

“Hey... is that Ponyfield 3?” Snowflake trotted towards the TV.

<><><><><><<><><><><<>><><><><><><><><><><><><>

“Quick, quick. Everypony with me. We need to capture that point!” Angel commanded.

“Can I play?” Snowflake reached for a controller and joined the match. “I call the jet!”

Angel initiated a dogfight with the pegasus. Snowflake easily outmatched him, tricking the bunny with a few aerial stunts before shooting him down.

“HEY!” A ponystation controller was thrown across the library.

Angel fell the victim of a carpet bomb. Gummy ran for his life.

Snowflake easily dispacted Gummy’s character before politely setting the controller down. “That was fun. And I don’t even play that much! Better luck next time boys!”

Angel, Gummy, and Tank all stood silent for a few moments in shame. “We play this game all the time... and she totally kicks our flanks. We need a life.”

<><><><><><<><><><><<>><><><><><><><><><><><><>

“We won the pranking contest!”

“No, we did!”

“We won!”

“We actually pranked you! Your pranks were totally lame!”

“Enough!”

Four ponies were stunned by the sight of Rarity and Applejack.

“Applejack and I were aware of this ‘pranking war’ that you so happened to have.” Rarity said in her sophisticated nature.

“Yep. We figured something like this would go on.” Applejack agreed.

“And guess what?”

“WHAT?” The couples were enraged.

“It is us who have pranked you!”

A tidal wave crashed into the lovestruck ponies, flailing them about and drenching their coats.

Spike appeared with a large gold trophy. “And the winner is... Applejack and Rarity. The best prankers! Congratulations everypony!”