• Published 3rd Jul 2018
  • 770 Views, 7 Comments

Sniper of Equestria - craz3br0ny



This fic is a halo/mlp crossover, and it takes place after the events of Rise of the Eternity (the JFK Studios® halo machinima), during the events of Halo Wars 2 and Season 7 of MLP FiM.

  • ...
3
 7
 770

Chapter 2

Date: October 7, 2563
Time: 0900 Hours
Location: Ponyville, Equestria


Twilight and her friends were enjoying a nice picnic out in the backyard of Twilight’s castle. Even Starlight was in on the fun. Applejack brought some of her famous apple family cooking. Like apple pies, apple fritters, heck, almost any dish Apple related. Rarity brought the picnic blanket. Even though she was in the fashionista type of mood, she wouldn't miss the picnic for her fashion life. Pinkie as usual brought sweets. Like cupcakes, rock candy, any type of sweet. Rainbow Dash brought some firewood for later tonight, when they will be star gazing. Starlight was reading the book, titled ‘Tales of the 25th Centuary’ by Jay Edward Hoover. Yes, the book was made by a human. Anyways, Fluttershy was just being patient, humming one of the ponytones’ songs. And Twilight and Spike was organizing the picnic as usual to events like this with her friends.

“This looks great girls!” Twilight said.

“Am so excited for this. Why as y'all announced this event, Ah worked my rump off baking these.” Applejack said to Twilight.

“Same here!” Pinkie blurted “I've spent all day baking all of these delicious cupcakes and sweets. I would've let all of you taste test them all, but I just want all of you to be surprised when you take a bite out of them! Especially when the frosting hits your tongue first!” Her own mouth starts to water just talking about her own cooking.

“I'm sure you two did a good job cooking.” Twilight chuckled.

“Well I picked out the best blanket for us. And it matches our coats.” Rarity said.

“It looks really nice.” Fluttershy said quietly.

“Yeah, but I'll tell ya, after finding some ‘decent’ firewood, I'm just about ready to relax.” Rainbow yawned.

“You and I can relate,” Spike sighed, “I could use a nice, long nap right about now…”

The girls chuckled. Especially Starlight, even though she was still reading the book, she was on the chapter of when the humans face the alien race known as The Covenant. Twilight noticed her reading alone. So she decided to join her.

“What are you reading, Starlight?” She asked her. Starlight was worried that she would not be interested, but she have to tell her.

“Oh, I was just reading some human stories…” She said sheepishly.

“Humans, huh? What chapter are you on?”

“Well I'm on the year 2525 where the humans had face these aliens called, the Covenant.” Starlight explained.

“Covenant?” Twilight was interested alright.

“Apparently in here through 2552, the Covenant and the humans were in a war. The Covenant were winning too. But the humans fought harder. Look at this.”

Starlight shows her a picture of the Master Chief in the page. Twilight was so fascinated. She was fascinated by humans so much that she actually wanted to meet one. Spartan or not.

“What is he wearing?” She asked Starlight.

“Oh that? He's wearing Spartan armor.” She explained it to her. “It's suppose to make them…” She paused.

“Starlight?”

“Twilight,” she said worryingly. “What's that?” She points to the sky. Seeing what looks like a meteor falling from the sky, but it was no meteor, it was debris from the UNSC Starry Eclipse. It landed in the Everfree Forest.

“What in the hay was that?!” Yelled Rainbow.

“I don't know…” said Twilight. “But I'm gonna check it out!”

“Well, we're gonna go with ya, twi.” Applejack told her. “Fluttershy, Pinkie, Rarity, Spike, y'all wait here till we get back.”

“I'm gonna come too!” Starlight shouted.

Twilight was smiling. Then they headed out to the Everfree Forest.