• Published 11th Jul 2018
  • 1,444 Views, 13 Comments

Non-Compete Clause: Cruel Aftermath - Nebbie



AJ and RD stand trial for endangering students. It all gets far, far worse from there.

  • ...
54
 13
 1,444

Two Many Ponies in a Tiny Cell

Applejack and Rainbow Dash were tossed in a cell much like the ones they'd been in before, but this one had no window, being deep in the bowels of the palace, and a guard always on-duty. Escape would take a lot more than breaking a wall.

Rainbow simply laid on her belly, but Applejack dragged her up. "You alright, sugarcube?"

"No." Was all the normally-confident pegasus could say. She trotted on her own to the toilet and promptly threw up her lunch.

Applejack held her a bit. "I ain't feelin' much better, but at least we're together."

Rainbow scoffed and put on her best sarcastic voice, still slumped against the toilet. "Yeah, can't wait to spend all this time just sitting around and finding out what even your hoofpits smell like, until me and one of my best friends die. How else would I ever spend my time?"

Applejack sighed and didn't bother saying anything as the guard brought them their dinner: Mashed potatos and beans with a side of milk.

As Rainbow dug in very, very slowly, she figured that the improvement in food likely had to do with them being on death row, which made her even sadder. "Guess we got a consolation prize for execution. Just what I wanted."

Applejack shrugged. "Well, I'll take what I can get, personally."

Rainbow continued to eat noisily as Applejack finished and quickly relieved her bladder on the toilet.

Rainbow eventually finished up with a very unenthusiastic burp and flopped into bed.

Applejack followed her, putting her hooves around her in a manner like a mom comforting a young child, then giving her a kiss on the forehead and a continuous series of gentle pats on the butt.

Rainbow groaned a bit, but didn't bother protesting further being treated like a baby as they slowly drifted to sleep.


As morning came, Rainbow didn't particularly feel like getting out of bed. She laid there a while, not moving except to let out her morning gas.

Applejack, meanwhile, was discussing reading material with the guard as he brought them some waffles.

Rainbow eventually had to get up because of the growing need to urinate, proceeding to flop out of the bed much as how she got in. She ignored the waffles and Daring Do book Applejack was presenting to her as she tinkled.

"Come now, sugarcube. You're only makin' yourself more miserable." the farmpony said.

Rainbow, not in the mood at all, huffed before replying. "Leave me alone or I pee on you."

Applejack simply nodded, turned around, then quietly started eating her waffles. After a bit, she she decided to ask the guard a question. "Hey, do we get any visitors?"

The guard answered without taking his eyes off his magazine. "Not right now. There's been...unrest in the city due to the Yak war and your sentencing. It will be taken care of shortly."

Neither imprisoned pony asked anything else as they didn't really want to know.


By evening, Rainbow finally grabbed the book and began reading silently while Applejack trotted to the toilet.

The calm and quiet was soon disturbed by sounds of commotion outside. Guards were shouting, and the door burst open.

Rainbow and Applejack froze, looking upon Twilight Sparkle, bound and with her horn clearly sawed off. She was breathing heavily as they dragged her to the cell's door.

"New arrival, fresh from trial." One guard bluntly stated to the guard on duty.

He nodded in response and unlocked the door.

Twilight was tossed in beside Rainbow, who now could get a good look at her. She looked little like the pristine princess she normally was, as one of her wings was bandaged and she was covered in dirt and bruises. Her face bore an expression that showed a mix of anger, sadness, and defeat.

Applejack spoke up as the guards trotted away. "Twi? You weren't sentenced to death to, were ya, sugarcube?"

Twilight stood up weakly and nodded. "For treason, and I don't want to talk about it, especially while you're on the toilet."

"Fine by me, sugarcube." replied Applejack as she peed.

"Whatever." Rainbow said simply.

Twilight peeked at the pegasus who wasn't so much engrossed in a Daring Do book as hiding in it. "I guess you don't either...how about we try and focus on the positives?"

Rainbow rolled her eyes, then hopped up into bed. "What, like that the food is kinda good? We're gonna die, in case you hadn't noticed."

Twilight stood up confidently and put her left hoof on Rainbow while her right hoof served to reinforce her words. "That may be, but we're still friends. It's my job to keep our spirits up as the princess of friendship, through thick and thin!"

Rainbow wasn't impressed. "You know what I think of that?" She promptly turned her body so her butt was against Twilight's side, and let rip.

Twilight winced a bit and removed her hoof. "Yuck! Okay, I get the message, you need some space."

Applejack grunted, leading to plopping noises, then relaxed. "Aaaah...'fraid there ain't no such thing as space in here, sugarcube. She'll snap out of it, just gotta put up with her until she does."

Twilight had a very grossed-out expression. "I see...ugh, this is so undignified, probably on purpose as part of our punishment."

Rainbow farted on Twilight again. "Buck your dignity."

Applejack flushed. "Hate to say it, but she's kinda right. We ain't got no dignity and to society, we're already gone. Best to just embrace it and try to be happy. Can't be tryin' to drink lemonade when all ya've got is mud. The pigs sure are happy with it."

Twilight seemed to ponder for a moment, hoof tapping her chin, then sighed. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes and strained out a squeaky fart, then hugged Rainbow Dash. "Yes, buck my dignity. Buck it to death. I'll adapt to the unusual circumstances. This'll certainly make for an interesting last friendship report."

Rainbow rolled her eyes. "Good, but no big speeches, okay? Now let me read and don't touch me until it's bedtime." She didn't really read, too busy watching the other two.

Twilight nodded and let go, then sat over near Applejack. "You think she'll be okay?"

"Shucks, even hiding in that book's an improvement. This morning, she could barely eat. She reminds me of myself when my parents died. I was buckin' everypony away like an escaped rodeo bull with a vendetta against cowboy hats and cutie marks." Applejack stated with a slight giggle.

Twilight smirked. "If you say so. Now I need to, um, relieve mys-" she caught herself. "I mean, I need to piss! I bet mine's yellower than yours!"

Applejack shook her head. "Blegh, you're overdoin' it. Rainbow might like that foalish stuff, but I think ya should just be casual, sugarcube."

"Right." said Twilight as she sat on the toilet.

Rainbow, for the first time that day, chuckled, but tried to hide it.

Applejack obviously noticed, but didn't say anything, and slid into bed. She gave Rainbow a comforting spooning along with some pats.

Rainbow quickly relaxed in the embrace, slipping into sleep in seconds.