• Published 21st Jun 2018
  • 788 Views, 7 Comments

Sun Equestria Girls Adventure: Movie Magic - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sun and her friends go to a studio for the Daring Do movie, but things are happening and important props have been stolen.

  • ...
 7
 788

Chapter 2: Exploring the Set

Later on, Sun and the girls are walking with the movie director, CanterZoon around the studio set. The girls are very excited.

"I can't believe we're really here!" Rainbow shouts in excitement.

Then Twilight happily says, "Thank you so much for letting us come, Mr. Zoom."

"We promise we won't get in the way…" Sun replies.

Aria glares at Rainbow, muttering, "Again."

Rainbow laughs nervously as she remember from her little interruption at the earlier scene.

"As a fellow Camp Everfree alum, I was more than happy to afford the girls who helped save it the chance to visit the set of our little film," Canter says, feeling appreciated.

"Eh-heh! Little? This is Daring Do we're talking about! This movie is gonna be huge!" Rainbow scoffs it of, along with shouting in excitement.

Just then one of the female staff comes over to Canterlot and says to him, "Uh, there's a problem in wardrobe. They can't find the costume Daring Do is supposed to wear in the nightclub scene."

Canter facepalm himself on the head, and mutters, "If we're ever able to finish it, it will be."

He turns to the girls, and says, "If you'll excuse me."

Canter and the staff member walk away to check out the problem with one of the outfits.

Twilight brings out the schedule papers, and says, "According to our visitor schedules, they won't start shooting the next scene for a while, which means we have time to…"

"Get my picture taken with Chestnut Magnifico, the actress playing Daring Do!" Rarity interrupts in excitement.

Then Fluttershy happily says, "And ask her to sign my petition to bring more bird feeders to Canterlot High!"

"Well, Chestnut Magnifico is an avid supporter of a foundation that helps build homes for animals in need," Fluttershy clarifies while giving Spike a hug.

"Yeah. I will be nice to see her again," Falling Star adds.

"That's right. I forgot you saying that Chestnut is your aunt from your father side of the family," Adagio says.

"And let's not forget your father is here to help with the sets for the movie," Rainbow says.

"Oh, okay. But I was thinking that we could…" Twilight replies.

Sun interupts her, and says, "Check out all the sets?"

"I'd sure like to get a closer look at that volcano," Applejack replies.

"I surely like to check out the nightclub scene that was brought up earlier," Aria says.

But Twilight says, "Actually, I thought we'd…"

"Find the buffet!" Spike interrupts.

"With all the tacos," Sonata happily adds.

"And the cupcake fountain!" Pinkie cheers.

The others look at the two looking confused as Pinkie and Sonata lick their lips with glee.

"I don't know what a cupcake fountain is, but I'm pretty sure they don't have one," Rainbow replies.

"Of course they do. I read it in my 100 Things You Didn't Know About This Movie Studio: Insider's Tour Guide," Pinkie confirms bringing out the paper.

"Is the number-one thing we didn't know that the guy who founded this studio was an eccentric oddball with a sweet tooth?" Applejack remarks.

Pinkie looks over the list, and smiles to see the information, "Oh! Yes!"

Aria rolls her eyes, "Should have known."

Twilight sighs, "I guess we're splitting up?"

All the girls agree and begin to go their separate ways. Well, all except Aria. Twilight and Rainbow are the first to notice.

"How come you're not leaving?" Rainbow asks.

"I think I'm going to check out the set later. First, I want to check out something extra special.

Understanding what Aria is talking about, Twilight smiles, "I don't suppose you both want to…"

"Check out the props that A. K. Yearling designed specially for the movie?" Rainbow finishes with a large smile.

Aria smirk, and says, "You read my mind."

The three girls leave the area to check out the props for the film.

At a trailer in a different side of the studio, Rarity, Fluttershy, Adagio, and Falling Star are here to see Chestnut Magnifico, a famous actress and Falling Star's aunt.

"Maybe we shouldn't bother her when she's in her trailer," Fluttershy worriedly suggests.

"Darling, please. Actresses love interacting with their fans," Rarity replies.

"True, but my aunt can be quite a screamer when she's working and when things don't go the way she planned," Falling Star says.

Adagio brushes that statement off, "How bad can she be?

The door to the trailer opens and hits Rarity in the face. The girls look to see the star playing Daring Do.

"Oh, Miss Magnifico! I…" Rarity about to speak.

However, Chestnut is on the phone, and screams in anger, "Ugh! I don't care if I'm under contract! This is a joke, and I want this thing shut down! Do you hear me?!"

Chestnut hangs up the phone and looks pretty angry after the call and walks away without noticing the girls are even there.

Falling Star nervously laughs, "That's my aunt Chestnut."

"You're right about her being a screamer, Falling Star," Adagio replies with a bit of a glare.

At a volcano scene, Sun and Applejack are looking around to see the construction that is done on the place.

"Hmm. Wonder how long it takes to build somethin' like this?" Applejack asks.

"Several weeks, I'd bet," Sun suggests.

"They sure do go all out makin' it look like the real deal, huh?" Applejack replies, looking at the scene.

The two girls continue to walk around the set until Sun steps on something leaving a crumbling sound in their wake. Sun looks down to see she has step on a strange purple wrapper.

Sun observes the wrapper as she reads them, "Though I don't think the rainforest is known for its... Bon Mot peanut butter praline crunch bars."

"Better pocket that. Wouldn't want it ruinin' the shot," Applejack replies.

Sun nods her head, and puts the wrapper in her pocket. Nina who has been sitting on Nina's shoulder jumps off to explore the scene of the jungle.

"Now where are you headin?" Applejack asks.

"To explore. Being here reminds me of my home at the reserve," Nina answers.

"Alright, but make sure to stay close," Sun says.

"I will," Nina answers.

The wild cat begins to explore the set of the jungle while Sun and Applejack follows her so she can't get lost, or catch by security.

I the tri corner set, Twilight, Rainbow, and Aria exploring the set, mostly they are going to see the reliance A.K Yearling designed for the movie. The three look around to see the movie set that will take place in the movie.

Rainbow gasps in excitement to see the three props in a safe open case, "Wow! These are the three Altoriosa Relics!"

The three zooms over to take a closer look. Even Aria is interested to see the props for the movie.

"The Staff!" Twilight explains.

"The Sword!" Rainbow adds in excitement.

"Don't forget the Arrow of Altoriosa!" A girl's voice appears on the scene.

The girls turn to see a girl around the same age as them. She has a light skin, blue eyes and bluish green teal like hair in pigtails hold up hair bands looking like film rolls. She has a light purple shirt, a purple jacket, a black skirt with magenta polka dots, white knee high socks, and purple slip on shoes. She is wearing two gold bracelets on each wrist, and purple glasses.

"You're from Canterlot High, right?" The girl asks.

The three girls nod their heads in reply.

Then Aria asks, "And you will be?"

"I'm Juniper Montage, Canter the director's niece." the girl names Juniper answers.

Then asks with a smile, "What do you think?"

"They're awesome!" Rainbow answers with glee.

"A. K. Yearling is very hands-on when it comes to the sets and props for the movie," Juniper says.

Twilight shows a large smile, and asks, "Have you met her?"

"Just once when she came to check out the relics," Juniper answers.

She then leans to the girls, and says, "I did get her to sign a copy of the latest Daring Do book, though."

The three girls excluding Aria squeal with glee.

"So what do you do here?" Twilight asks.

Mostly, I bring my uncle coffee and help get everything ready for shooting. I've been on the set for all the movies he's shot here. Pretty much know every inch of this place like the back of my hand," Juniper explains.

She giggles, and says, "I tried to convince him to cast me as Daring Do, but…"

"He really didn't go for that," Juniper mutters in a bitter tone.

Twilight and the others look at Juniper with confused looks as she shows a bitter look.

Aria arches her eye brow, and asks, "Uh Juniper, do you have any experience in acting?"

"No. Why?" Juniper asks.

"That's probably why," Aria bluntly says.

Juniper, Twilight, and Rainbow blink their eyes at Aria for a little bit.

But Juniper changes her mode and happily asks, "Hey! Have you guys seen the set for Caballeron's secret lair?"

Rainbow gasps while Twilight and Aria look surprised.

"They usually lock the door to that set, but I've got keys that open just about every door in this place. Come on. I'll show you," Juniper says, presenting the keys she has.

The three girls begin to walk down to the set. They then run into Star Painter comes over.

"Hey kids where are you going?" Painter asks.

"Juniper is going to show us the set for Caballeron's lair," Aria answers.

"Sounds exciting. The scene is one of the sets I built, and acted in. Mind if I tag a long?" Painter replies.

"Of course," Juniper answers.

With that, the four head to the set for the Daring Do movie together.

At the catering table, Pinkie, Sonata, and Spike have been eating different kind of food. They also been eating tacos and candy bars.

Pinkie sighs, and says, "Three lunch buffets, six different kinds of fondue, two rooms with nothing but candy, and still no cupcake fountain!"

She doesn't look very happy about it.

But Pinkie calms down, and says, "Oh, well. At least we found those peanut butter praline crunch bars! They weren't in my guidebook, but they sure were delicious!"

Spike sighs in satisfaction and a full tummy as he says, "I'll say."

"And I knew they have tacos here," Sonata happily adds, and eats the one in her hand.

"Agree," Pinkie adds,

Then Spike asks, "You think they got any more?"

Pinkie and Sonata look at the guide to see if they can find anything about the crunch bars.

Just then, they hear someone screaming, "Ahh! One more month, Chestnut!"

They look at the catering table to see Canter Zoom with Chestnut Magnifico.

"That's all we need! I'm doing everything I can to keep us on schedule! But with all the setbacks we've had, I don't think we can do it! If you could just agree to stay on for one more month...!" Canter begs as Chestnut seems to be looking for something, and not paying attention to what Canter is saying.

Chestnut becomes angry, and hollers, "Unacceptable!"

"But…" Canter tries to speak.

But Chestnut furiously screams, "Where are my imported peanut butter praline crunch bars?!"

Sonata, Pinkie, and Spike realizes that the crunch bars they've been eating belongs to Chestnut.

Spike panicly whispers, "Now would probably be a good time to resume the search for that cupcake fountain."

The two girls get off of their seats, and Spike jumps in Pinkie's arms. They two quietly sneak away before the two can see them with the wrappers as evidence.

Hours later, the girls and Star Painter are at the volcano set to see the retake of the scene of the movie.

Rainbow whispers to Applejack, You guys should've seen the relics."

"They were amazing!" Rainbow adds, shouting in excitement.

Canter turns around to the girls, in frustration, "Ugh! Quiet on set, please!"

Embarrassed, Rainbow quietly says, "Sorry! Maybe I'll just go take one more peek at them."

Then leaves the set to check out the relics again.

Through the megaphone, Canter shouts, "And action!"

The scene has begin to take place. The actor begin to walk to the volcano as the thunder clashes and the volcano is looking hot and volcanic. Just then, a strange crack and grable starts to come out of the volcano. Suddenly, the top of the volcano begins to collapse on down from the set. Everyone gasps to see what is happening. The actor is able to run out of the way in time, just as the volcano top hits the ground.

Canter screams in exasperation through the megaphone, "Cut! Cut! Cut!"

The next thing everyone has seen, the volcano top has fallen to the ground.

In a panic, Canter asks, "What is going on around here? We just filmed on this volcano, and it was fine! This could set us back weeks!"

Star Painter takes a look at the collapsed volcano top. He takes a good look at the condition of the volcano as well as the support beams.

Painter says, "Well, it may take a while, but I think me and my crew can have this done in about seventy two hours."

Canter sighs, "Thanks Painter. I'm sorry you have to do this while your daughter and her friends are here."

"Not a problem, but there is something strange about it," Painter says, looking at the support beams.

"What is it dad?" Falling Star asks.

"Well… I don't know how, but it looks like main support beam was cut almost all the way through.

Sun comes over, "So someone cut the volcano so it will collapse."

"Who would be crazy enough to do that stunt?" Adagio asks.

Just then, Rainbow runs and shockley screams, "They're gone! They're all gone!"

"What's gone?" Canter asks in concern.

Juniper runs over too, and answers, "The relics!"

Everyone gasp in shock to hear the news. Now the relics for the movie has disappeared as well.

Author's Note:

Dun dun dun! The props disappeared! What will happen now?