• Published 2nd Jun 2018
  • 1,055 Views, 31 Comments

Sweet Affection 3 - Masterob



Twilight's plans for a celebration are halted by the teamwork of Changelings and Sirens. Can the Elements and The Crusaders save Equestria again?

  • ...
7
 31
 1,055

Eve of the Festival

Back at the Castle of Friendship, Twilight, joined by Starlight, Sunburst, Tender Taps and Double Diamond was talking with Spike, Thorax and Ember.

"Alright, everything seems to be in order," Twilight said, checking off a list. "All that's left is the final preparations, then tomorrow at noon we'll begin the Festival!"

"That's great, really great, but one problem," Ember said. "You have yet to tell us what this whole thing's even about!"

"Yeah, while we trust your judgement, this whole thing is so confusing," Thorax said.

"It's a secret, one very few know about," Twilight said. "You'll understand when I explain it to all of you during the festival tomorrow, which I have decided to call 'The Festival of Friendship'."

"Um, not to put down your creative naming processes Twilight, but couldn't you have thought of a better name?" Spike asked. "I mean it sounds too...bland, and sounds like something that you may have already used before."

"The name isn't important Spike, the reason behind it is," Twilight insisted.

"What if the reason turns out to be a bad one though?" Spike asked, getting a slight glare from Twilight.

"Hey, are you doubting me?" Twilight asked.

"Kinda," Spike said a bit bluntly. "I mean I do want to support you Twilight but I'm worried that something's going to go wrong."

Twilight furrowed her brow, "Well you need to practice having more faith in me then. I'm very confident that tomorrow's going to be a one of my greatest Highlights as The Princess of Friendship."

"Twilight, I'm sure Spike means well, he's just looking out for you," Tender Taps said.

"Yeah I'm just worried for you Twilight," Spike said. "I mean suppose something doesn't go right, it might make you look bad, and I don't want you to go through that."

"I appreciate your concern Spike, but like I said, I'm very much confident that this surprise will be outstanding, maybe a little overwhelming for some and I know there's gonna be a lot of doubt but I'm very much sure everything will work out fine," Twilight reassured.

"And we'll be there to help if you need us," Starlight added.

"Aw, thanks Starlight," Twilight said.

"I'm sure this Festival will be something good," Sunburst reassured. "This is Twilight after all, she's always got great ideas."

Twilight blushed at the compliment, "Well I wouldn't say always, maybe most of the time at least."

"I'm sure it will be worth seeing," Thorax said. "I'm a little excited to see what's gonna happen."

"And how it's suppose to affect Equestria," Ember said. "I'm guessing that includes the Dragon part."

"It very well might," Twilight said. "I just wish I could have gotten more to come, seems like not many are willing to come to just check things out."

"It helps that Ember and Thorax are such good friends of ours," Spike said.

"I'm always willing to show support, you all helped so much when I needed it, being a King isn't easy," Thorax said.

"And Spike did help Ember become Dragon Lord," Starlight added. "With assistance from Twilight and Rarity."

"And she choose a really awesome pupil to help spread her friendship lesson!" they heard from nearby. Lightning Dust had then arrived, casually waving to the group. "Sup?"

"Lightning Dust, have you finished your work?" Twilight asked.

"Totally, way faster than Rainbow Dash too, she's still cleaning up," Lightning said.

"Of course I’m still cleaning up!" they heard Rainbow Dash say as she flew in, looking really annoyed. "Because I had to clean up after you!"

"Don't blame me because you work so slowly," Lightning Dust said.

"You move too fast! I understand speed's fun but it doesn't mean anything if you're not accurate!" Rainbow Dash said. "Then again I can be fast and accurate, you're just fast and unorganized."

"Don't act like you're better than me!" Lightning said.

"Enough!" Twilight ordered. "Lightning Dust, I appreciate you being fast, but I don't mind slow if it means accurate, and Rainbow Dash, maybe try to be a little more considerate when pointing out the flaws of others."

"Oh fine," the two mares said, turning away from one another.

"Good, now Lightning Dust, you may do as you please, but I would like to speak with Rainbow Dash a moment," Twilight said.

"Sure thing Princess," Lightning said with a small salute as she flew away.

"Remind me again why you picked her of all ponies to be a student of yours?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"How else is she gonna get her life in check?" Twilight asked. "She's not so bad, I think she's gotten somewhat better over the last few months, at least she's not using a Tornado to clear the clouds away."

"She still just flies off to do her own way though," Rainbow Dash said. "It can slow us down, thankfully Night Glider was here to for an extra pair of wings."

"Where is she actually? Is she doing alright?" Double Diamond asked.

"Yeah, she just wanted to make sure everything was tidy enough, then she said she was gonna go speak check with Party Favor," Rainbow Dash explained.

"Hope he's doing well working with Pinkie Pie, is Sugar Belle nicely settled as well?" Double Diamond asked.

"Yes, she's helping Applejack with the baking," Twilight said. "They themselves should be on their way to Sugarcube Corner soon."

"You're in for a treat, Sugar Belle makes amazing food...as long as she has her Cutie Mark," Double Diamond said.

Starlight cringed slightly, which didn't go unnoticed by Twilight. "Well she has it back, everything was settled and that's all that matters."

"Still, how can a pony lose their Cutie Mark? That's incredible magic," Tender Taps said.

"It was beyond even my understanding," Twilight said. "Starlight, if you don't mind me asking, how exactly did you find the magic for such a spell?"

"Um...I kinda found a rock," Starlight said.

"A rock?" Tender Taps asked. "Wait what rock?"

"Some old rock, it's no big deal," Starlight said.

"It is a big deal, it could be huge!" Sunburst said, then retracted a little when he noticed her unhappiness. "Um, I mean, I know it's not an easy memory, but at least a positive can be taken from it?"

"Look, I really don't like talking about it, I just found a magical rock that helped amplify my powers," Starlight said. "But it was wrong and I never should have taken the Cutie Marks off of anypony."

"How did you even find that rock?" Double Diamond asked.

Starlight was about to say something, but began to sweat nervously. "Um...just, lucky I guess?"

"Luck?" Double Diamond asked.

"Yeah, let's go with that," Starlight said, not wanting to drag a certain friend into this.

"At least you're using your powers to help others now," Tender Taps said.

"And she's been a great help too," Twilight said. "You saved Equestria from Chrysalis after all, you even helped us with Stygian."

"How is Stygian anyway?" Starlight asked.

"And the rest of The Pillars?" Sunburst asked.

"They seem to be doing well, adjusting to all the changes of Equestria," Twilight said.

"I'd really like Flash Magnus to join us in The Wonderbolts," Rainbow Dash said. "He'd make an excellent addition, and...well nopony tell Spitfire but, he might make an even better captain."

"I'm sure they'll consider it," Twilight said. "Each of them have something great to teach, like if Mage Meadowbrook made potions with Zecora."

"Are any of them coming to this Festival?" Double Diamond asked.

"I wish, I haven't had a chance to contact any of them about it, I've been busy with other plans unrelated to this," Twilight said. "Maybe they'll surprise us."

"That would be fun," Starlight said.

A moment later, Night Glider flew in, "Hey Rainbow Dash, we're all finished."

"Awesome, is there anything else you need from us Twilight?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Just make sure the clouds are away, if you find something else you'd like to help with after then go for it, otherwise there isn't much left," Twilight said.

"Alright, come on Night Glider, we have some clouds to bust," Rainbow Dash said, flying away with her fellow Pegasus.

"Wow, progress has gone much quicker," Starlight said.

"Having that little extra help did help speed things along, though there really wasn't that much left to do anyway," Twilight said. "We just need to finish the party plans and the food, then we'll be just about done."

"Sounds exciting," Double Diamond said. "So close to being done it seems."

"Yes, thanks for helping us, but there is still a little more to do, I need you to assist me with some final check ups," Twilight said.

"Sure, my pleasure," Double Diamond said.

"Then we can check on your friends, it looks like Night Glider did her job well, and I'm quite certain that both Party Favor and Sugar Belle did what they needed to do as well," Twilight said.

"Yeah, you can rely on my friends to get things done after all," Double Diamond said.

Twilight turned to Spike, "Make sure to assist Ember and Thorax with what they need. Also let me know if anypony important is coming."

"Will do," Spike said.

"We do need to be off, I need to make sure the Changelings that came are settled at the inn," Thorax said.

"I need to fly back home for something, I'll see the both of you later," Ember said, extending her wings.

Soon everyone had left, leaving Sunburst with Starlight and Tender Taps. "How often does Twilight make such big plans?"

"From when I've known her, quite a few. I've heard from her other friends that this is very normal of her, she's very organized, almost to an extreme," Starlight said.

"Apple Bloom has told me a lot about that as well, in fact it really came in handy during a Winter Wrap-up when Ponyville was behind schedule again," Tender Taps said.

"Wow, really detail oriented, but I admire that about her," Sunburst said. "Quite honestly it's one of my favorite things about Twilight, she's really productive, it's actually kinda cute."

Starlight looked surprised, "Did you just call Twilight 'cute'?"

Sunburst blushed and shook his head, "No, not her specifically. Not that she isn't but...you know what I mean."

"I think so, yeah," Starlight said, looking a little unsure.

Tender Taps looked unsure about Sunburst's explanation, even showing a small hint of jealousy "That sounded like a really strange answer, is there something your not telling us?"

"Um, weren't you spending your time with Twilight or something?" Sunburst asked.

Tender Taps's eyes widened, "Ah! I just realized she left without me!" Tender Taps quickly trotted off, with Sunburst sighing in relief.'

"Such a curious kid," Sunbust said, then turned to a somewhat unsure Starlight. "Something wrong?"

"Oh nothing," Starlight said. "Just been wondering something, it's actually been pretty recent with Tender Taps and his talks of having a marefriend, plus the romance between Rumble and Sweetie Belle but...have you considered dating anypony?"

Sunburst began to blush so much it almost looked like he was getting hot, even more so when he started to sweat. "St-starlight! Where did you get an idea like that from!?"

"Just curious, that's all. Nothing you have to answer of course," Starlight said, shyly brushing her mane back.

Sunburst started to feel awkward, Starlight has never brought anything like this up, all these possibilities rushing through his head nearly made him feel dizzy.

"Um...it's not really something I've thought about, I mean I'm a very busy pony so I don't have time to date anypony...but it's not that unlikely, just not likely now, like I said, really busy."

"Uh-huh..." Starlight said. "Well that's fine. I don't think I'd be able to myself, since you know, I'm also really busy. Maybe in the future but not right now."

"Right, we're agreed," Sunburst said, still feeling awkward, Starlight also feeling the same. "Anyway I should get going, really, really busy after all, I did mention that right? I don't remember if I did."

"You did, a few times," Starlight said dully.

"Right, bad memory today, must be because I'm really busy, hehehe..." Sunburst said as he backed away, then trotted off, leaving Starlight feeling somewhat embarrassed at the situation.

"That was more awkward that I would have liked, probably shouldn't have said anything at all," Starlight said, then trotted off.


The evening came sooner than later, Rumble was making his way towards the castle with Flurry on his back. The rest of his friends were with him, all of them having had a chance to eat the muffins Dinky promised them, and was even carrying one that was intended for Tender Taps.

"Almost back at the castle, can't believe I made it through today just fine while watching over Flurry," Rumble said.

"See, it wasn't so hard now was it?" Dinky said.

"Good thing I had help, especially from Sweetie Belle," Rumble said.

"Mon-sta!" Flurry said, pointing to Sweetie Belle.

"That's starting to tick me off," Sweetie Belle said with a glare to the little Princess.

"Don't worry Sweetie Belle, I know you're not a monster," Rumble said.

"As long as you've had something to eat," Apple Bloom teased.

"I'm going to kick your butt if you say that again Apple Bloom!" Sweetie Belle warned, much to the surprise of Apple Bloom and the other foals.

"Whoa, she's gotten pretty feisty," Babs said.

"Helps with the training Princess Twilight gives us," Dinky said. "I've gotten so much better at magic I almost dare the Changelings to come back."

"Don't get overconfident Dinky," Rumble warned. "Just because you've gotten a little stronger doesn't mean you should go pick fights. I don't want you getting hurt."

Dinky giggled a bit, "I love it when you care Rumble, but I still think I'll be fine."

Scootaloo trotted closer to Rumble, "So are you watching Flurry again tomorrow?"

"No, I don't think so at least. I think it was just for today since the Festival itself is tomorrow," Rumble said.

"I bet Flurry would still want to spend time with you, she really seems to like your company," Dinky said.

Flurry's affectionate hug to Rumble further proved Dinky's point, to which Rumble realized. "Guess so."

"What filly doesn't like Rumble's company?" Babs said. "If he wanted he could have a whole herd of fillies."

"That's a bit of an overstatement," Rumble said. "I don't think I'm that good looking to have something like that."

"Even if he was, which I won't disagree, he's still all mine and mine alone," Sweetie Belle said, getting closer to Rumble, only to be swatted away by Flurry.

"My Wumble!" Flurry said, hugging him tighter.

"Wow, she's got quite a grip," Rumble said.

"And she's being possessive of my coltfriend!" Sweetie Belle said, glaring at the little Princess. "Get your own coltfriend will you!?"

"Maybe we can match her up with Pound Cake," Apple Bloom said.

"She's still a toddler Apple Bloom," Rumble said.

"Ah heard my maw and paw were just toddlers when they met and they got married," Apple Bloom said.

"Still don't think we should try, love should happen naturally," Rumble said.

"Well we can still give them a little push," Apple Bloom insisted.

"Another time maybe, besides Flurry's going home after tomorrow, it would be hard to date somepony if you don't live in the same town," Rumble said.

"Seriously Apple Bloom, why are you so into matchmaking?" Dinky asked. "You don't have a lot of success, as shown by Rumble and Sweetie Belle."

"Ah just like seeing ponies fall in love, really wish ah could have that fer myself," Apple Bloom said.

"Then focus on your relationship with Tender Taps," Dinky said. "Last I checked you two were still dating."

"Barely, it didn't work out like ah wanted to," Apple Bloom said. "Ah can think of so many ideas fer other ponies, but not with mahself fer some reason."

"Maybe you should stop worrying so much on ideas and go with what Rumble's been saying, let it happen naturally," Dinky said. "If you and Tender Taps are meant to be then it's just gotta happen, not everypony is ready for romance at the same time. Just because Rumble's dating somepony doesn't mean you have to, don't obsess over it and just go with it."

"I guess so," Apple Bloom said. "Ah just hope he's still willing."

They continued to walk until they reached the castle, where Twilight was speaking with the Our Town ponies, Tender Taps right beside her.

"I really appreciate what you four did for all of us," Twilight said.

"It's no trouble, we're glad to help," Sugar Belle said.

"This Festival's gonna be extraordinary! I'm just certain you're going to love it!" Twilight said.

"I'm sure it will be, you put a lot of thought into it," Double Diamond said.

"Yeah, you're really on top of things here in Ponyville," Night Glider said.

"We admire that about you Princess Twilight," Party Favor said.

Twilight blushed a little, "You're all being too kind. Anyway it's starting to get late, I have dinner being made, I'd like it if you'd join me, my friends and the little foals."

"We'd love that!" Sugar Belle said.

As they talked, the other foals approached Tender Taps, getting his attention. "Oh, you're all here."

"We brought you a muffin, take a guess at who made them," Dinky said, levitating the muffin to Tender Taps.

"Aw, thanks, you're really nice, and so is your foal sitter," Tender Taps said, biting into the muffin. "Wow! It's really tasty!"

"Did you expect any less?" Dinky asked, then turned to the older ponies. "Hi Twilight, hi other ponies from Starlight's village."

"Hi little one," Sugar Belle said. "So your foalsitter made that muffin?"

"Yeah, she really likes muffins, and she always gives some to me for being her 'favorite little muffin', it's a bit embarrassing but I don't really mind it much anymore," Dinky said.

"I think it's adorable," Sugar Belle said.

Night Glider held her hoof to Rumble, "Sup little guy, having fun watching over the little Princess?"

"You bet," Rumble said, doing a hoof bump. "I love having Flurry around, she makes me so happy."

Night Glider turned to Sweetie Belle, "I'd watch out if I were you, seems like your colt has another filly on his mind."

"Real funny, Rumble's love is mine alone," Sweetie Belle said. "Besides what can a toddler do?" Flurry glared a little at Sweetie Belle, which the older filly returned."You don't intimidate me!"

Apple Bloom stared pitifully, "Are you...are you facing off against a toddler?"

"Well Flurry might be stronger than Sweetie Belle so if anything Sweetie Belle's challenging somepony stronger," Dinky said.

Sweetie Belle turned to Dinky in complete bewilderment, "How can a toddler be stronger than me!?"

"Besides the fact that she's an Alicorn?" Dinky said.

"That doesn't make her stronger than me!" Sweetie Belle said, then glared again at Flurry. "She's still just a toddler!"

Flurry pointed at Sweetie Belle again, "Mon-sta!"

"Stop calling me that!" Sweetie Belle shouted. Her response was Flurry sticking out her tongue, enraging her more, to which she turned her head in a huff. "Like I care, in the end the colt you're so obsessed with only loves me! Not you!"

"My Wumble!" Flurry said, hugging Rumble more. "We mawwy!"

"Did she just say, 'We marry'?" Apple Bloom asked. "How does she even know what 'marry' means?"

"Her mom's the Princess of Love, maybe it's pure instinct for Flurry to know," Dinky said.

"It's kinda cute that she wants to marry Rumble," Sugar Belle said.

"Hey! If anypony's marrying Rumble, that pony is me!" Sweetie Belle said.

Twilight groaned, "Come on, let's keep cool heads. Sweetie Belle I think you're overreacting a little to Flurry's apparent little crush on Rumble."

"Yeah, it's just a little crush, she'll get over it as she gets older," Night Glider said.

"Yeah, she probably doesn't even know what a crush is, or if she actually likes Rumble the way you do," Party Favor said.

"They're right Sweetie Belle, now stop trying to rival a toddler for Rumble's affection, bad enough you get so protective over him as it is," Apple Bloom said.

"Yeah, you did overreact when Kettle Corn gave him a picture of her circle," Dinky said.

"Why is she even drawing circles for him anyway?" Sweetie Belle said.

"She just likes drawing circles fer some reason. Why, ah don't know. With how much she does it and enjoys it, you'd think that would be her Cutie Mark," Apple Bloom said.

"Not everypony gets a Cutie Mark on things just because they like doing it, it's just to show what their special talent is," Twilight said.

"Shouldn't it be whatever the pony wants it to be?" Rumble asked. "I mean it's on their flank, they should have the choice."

"I'm not sure, it's just how it is," Twilight said.

"Do you like the way your Cutie Mark looks?" Tender Taps asked.

Twilight turned to her flank, "Yeah, it looks nice, something I'm really proud of."

"When are you getting your mark Rumble?" Sugar Belle asked. "Are you getting close?"

"Don't know, not worried about it though," Rumble said. "I know what I can do, Cutie Mark or not."

Sweetie Belle frowned, being even more fully aware of her coltfriend's disinterest in Cutie Marks. How weird for her, a member of The Cutie Mark Crusaders, to be dating a pony who doesn't care about their Cutie Mark. Not that she likes him any less of course, but it's because of how much she cares about him that she really wants him to find his special talent.

"Anyway I think all of you should head home, it's getting late," Twilight said.

"Aw, we wanted to stay a bit longer," Apple Bloom said.

"Think we can have a sleepover?" Dinky asked.

"That sounds fun! Let's do it!" Scootaloo said.

"Totally, it'd be a party before the party!" Babs said.

"Hey, easy there," Twilight said. "Let's not get too ahead here, first off you need to speak with your families before you can decide to have a sleepover here."

"Ah can ask mah sister, she wouldn't mind ah don't think," Apple Bloom said.

"Same, I can talk to Amethyst and my parents about it," Dinky said.

"I can ask my aunts," Scootaloo said.

"Then it's settled, we'll do that and have a-" before Apple Bloom could finish, Sweetie Belle spoke up.

"Hold on, would that mean I would have to sleep in the same place as her?" Sweetie Belle said, pointing to Flurry.

"Seriously? That's a lame reason not too, she's just a toddler, don't let her mess up yer fun," Apple Bloom said. "Besides, wouldn't you like to spend the night with Rumble? You can have more alone time."

Sweetie Belle started to blush, "Well it would be nice to do that."

Rumble however, didn't seem to keen on this idea. "Um, I've never been in a large sleepover before, the closest was me and Dinky a few times." He then flew closer to Twilight to speak privately. "Plus I'm nervous about spending the night with Sweetie Belle. It would be our first time."

Twilight nodded, then spoke to the other foals. "I know you all want to spend the night together, but I am starting to run low on rooms. Keep in mind that myself, Starlight, Spike and Lightning Dust already live here, plus Tender Taps is also staying as well as my brother and his wife along with Flurry and Starlight's village friends. Trixie's also staying and I don't think you'd all want to put up with her all night long."

"Come on Twi, it's a big castle after all," Apple Bloom said.

"At least let us stay a little longer," Dinky said.

Twilight sighed, "I'll go talk with your families, with my friends coming over in a moment that takes care of half of you, but I still need to speak with Dinky's family."

"Isn't my sister helping with the plans?" Dinky asked. "Aren't you going to meet with her?"

"Your sister went home where she's expecting you, but I could go ask her in a moment, for now you can go to the room Tender Taps is using."

"Sweet! Let's go Crusaders!" Apple Bloom said, marching off with her friends. Rumble continued to blush over the idea of spending the night with Sweetie Belle, though he didn't fully understand why. It probably has to do with how his brother looked the first time he got to spend the night at Rarity's house, or how his brother felt when Rarity had come to spend the night.

He never saw any of them so happy in the morning, it was really weird. Even Sweetie Belle has made similar comments. Rumble knows spending the night with the pony you like is a big deal, and he knows something happens, he's just not sure what. Hopefully he won't have to worry about that with Sweetie Belle.

Twilight giggled a bit, then turned to the four village friends, "Such adorable kids aren't they?"

"Yes, so wonderful to be around, they have the cutest little faces," Sugar Belle said.

"Really want to fly around with Rumble sometime, I want to test out his wing power," Night Glider said.

"I like how cute Apple Bloom looks when she's confident," Party Favor said. "She just sounds like a natural leader."

"They're all great, we should come by more often, so many nice ponies here in Ponyville," Double Diamond said.

"You're always welcome to come by whenever you feel you want to," Twilight reassured. "Anyway I should get going as well, I have some things I want to check up on before I go to bed."

"We should get going as well, I'm sure all of you worked hard today," Double Diamond said. "I can't wait to see what Sugar Belle and Party Favor made in Sugarcube Corner." He then turned to Night Glider, "I bet you're pretty exhausted as well, you have such great determination when it comes to your hard work."

"Thanks Double Diamond," Night Glider said, blushing a bit.

Party Favor and Sugar Belle giggled a bit, noticing how cute Night Glider was when she blushed, even more when they saw Double Diamond's blush as he complimented her.

"Let's get going everypony," Sugar Belle said as all ponies went to their destinations.


Meanwhile off at the forest, Chrysalis is trying to prepare a spell, though not without some difficulty.

"Ugh, this is much harder than I had anticipated," the former Changeling Queen said.

"What's taking so long?" Adagio asked, coming into view. “You’ve been doing this forever.”

"Be patient, this isn't as easy as it looks!" Chrysalis said.

Suddenly a loud booming voice was heard, "You need more power!"

Adagio freaked out when she heard the voice, "Um, what was that?"

"That's probably King Sombra, he's getting impatient," Chrysalis said.

"What do you mean impatient?" Adadgio asked, then jumped at the sound of a large growl. "This is starting to weird me out."

"Don't worry, he's not our enemy, at least that's my intention," Chrysalis said. "Sombra, I will get more power! Give me a little more time!"

"Hurry!" Sombra shouted, before dissipating.

Adagio looked around, making sure Sombra didn't suddenly appear again. "That guy sounds really freaking impatient, I'm starting to think this isn't gonna be such a great idea. Let's just rule Equestria without him."

Suddenly what sounded like a growl spread through the area, scaring Adagio more and causing her to leap towards Chrysalis.

"This wasn't my first choice, but we need allies to defeat the Elements, it was either Sombra or Tirek, and I don't really trust the latter. Besides if anything Sombra will just want the Crystal Empire, everything else will be mine for the taking."

"He said you needed more power though, where are you going to get it?" Adagio asked.

Chrysalis looked towards her Changelings, "I could send them to capture some ponies, but I don't want to make the same mistake as before, nor do I want to give myself away. Besides I'll need Alicorn magic, and the Princesses aren't the easiest to capture."

Adagio started to have an idea, "You said you need Alicorn magic? What about the daughter of the Crystal Empire couple Princess Flurry Heart? According to Sonata and Aria, Flurry Heart is currently in Ponyville, under the care of some colt. We can go there and use our Siren Song to lure them here. We'll take the Alicorn and dispose of the colt."

Chrysalis began to grin sinisterly, "I knew I was wise to recruit you. Go on then, I leave that to you."

Adagio nodded and went to find her friends, this was gonna be fun.