• Published 28th Jul 2012
  • 1,450 Views, 7 Comments

Transcending Fluttershy's Dark Sky - Misty Shadow



Celestia has a big horn that transcends all things and created everything.

  • ...
5
 7
 1,450

Cowardly Ending

This is the cowardice of confused evil...

“FORGET YOUR ORDERS CELESTIA!” Twilight stood her ground like an elephant who turned down buffalo wings at a restaurant. “I LIVE FOR MYSELF AND RUN AWAY FROM RESPONSIBILITIES FOR MY OWN SAKE!”

“Twilight, you’ve gone crazy and there’s a crazy killer who wants to kill one of us along with her!” Sky told Twilight about the scenario she already knew about. “What should we do?”

“Um...people get really lonely when they find out they have to die Sky...” Twilight told the truth at this point. “That robot probably needs some comfort and reassurance...”

“Oh, I get what you mean...” Sky understood as he walked towards Rainbow Dash and gave her a hug. “Since she’s going to explode, she probably needs to know that’s someone’s close to her right now...”

“TAKE COVER!” Twilight inevitably got caught in the explosion and died a coward as Dash exploded with Sky.

The apocalypse of the world was complete, every living creature was dead, and in the land of Nomu, Celestia’s domination over everything that ever existed was complete. Twilight’s decision riddled her with so much guilt, and gave her so many puzzles that she couldn’t even solve, for she wasn’t even conscious anymore of anything she did. The only knowledge that was in her was...pain...the pain of loneliness.

The transcendent happiness never came for Twilight’s spirit...

The Nothing Ending