• Published 28th Jul 2012
  • 1,450 Views, 7 Comments

Transcending Fluttershy's Dark Sky - Misty Shadow



Celestia has a big horn that transcends all things and created everything.

  • ...
5
 7
 1,450

The Dark Story of the Dark Sky

Dark Sky’s Scenario

Do you have what it takes hero...to truly learn what has happened to Fluttershy and her Dark Sky members following the discovery of what comes after the end? Or how some choose to perceive...what should have been the end of it all?

The day of the flood, at Fluttershy’s house...

Fluttershy was tired the day before she went to bed, so she went to bed on that day’s night, which created the sleep for Fluttershy’s morning. The reason her day had been so tiring was that because of the looming apocalypse, Celestia no longer needed music as an inspiration for her life’s future goals, for the future was now and now was always about to end instantly. Fluttershy was not frustrated over being out of a job though. Now that she had been laid off, she was very glad that she could now lay off the drug known as being awake all the time. Unfortunately, she had no idea what the other Dark Sky members were doing in light of all these events.

“Ah, that’s me, Fluttershy,” Fluttershy talked in her sleep, as she had gone to bed crashing on the couch, so happy after getting fired. “Good with animals, good with kids, and good with kids who aren’t animals.”

Since Fluttershy was high up in Celestia’s domain, she had gotten the chance to go to the human world filled with cynicism, misery, arrogance, and misanthropy and took care of machines and humans there. It was incredibly easy for machines, didn’t have a concept of life, and the humans were like children compared to ponies. Fluttershy empathized with their flaws and imperfection so much that she could communicate with them on a higher level, and even told Celestia that she wanted to be like these meek creatures.

“No...” Celestia told Fluttershy back in time in the past. “You can not be a human Fluttershy, you will be destroyed by your own entropy and discord!”

Fluttershy did not believe Celestia back then...but one day after the apocalypse, she would realize the intended truth of what was meant to be...

“GET OUT OF BED YOU HARD-WORKING DEVOTED BUM!” Celestia’s voice echoed in Fluttershy’s head, complimenting how devoted she was to being lazy like a fantasy novelist who had many jobs that she didn’t do because she couldn’t balance them out. “THERE ARE MANY THINGS YOU MUST DO FOR ME...”

“Ow!” Fluttershy felt her head as she woke up. “I’m getting sick of these horrible voices in my head! I would see a doctor about it, but I wouldn’t want him to think I was crazy!”

Fluttershy was deciding to awaken from her slumber when she noticed something that further verified this decision...there was a note next to a note that was on an ordinary table that wasn’t noteworthy.

“Why would someone leave me a note while I was asleep?” Fluttershy asked herself as she picked up and started reading one of the notes. “I can hear phone calls while I’m sleeping, you know.”

The first note was from the Dark Sky members, and written on it was:

“Dear Fluttershy,
Hello, this is Derpy Hooves. This note is being written by Derpy Hooves. Me and the other Dark Sky members are very sorry, but we broke into your house last night to steal your shed. Also, if you find that there’s a hundred dollars missing from your wallet, don’t worry. You just bought something from the store yesterday, which is why I put receipts in your wallet to replace the money as proof. Sorry that Derpy stole your shed and for being inconvenient.”

Love,

Derpy Hooves

“Well that explains a lot,” Fluttershy inspected her wallet to find tons of receipts from different dates that added up to a hundred dollars. “At least she was honest enough to help refresh my memory right.”

She then started reading the other note from Celestia, which read:

“Dear Fluttershy,
Hello Fluttershy, this is Celestia. This note is being written by your master who is no longer the boss of your life, thank you very much. I am very sorry (laughing at you, NOT!) to bother you, but my sister Luna is in trouble. I sent her to the elite strip club after a big blowout (it wasn’t a party, so get serious) with her, and she hasn’t come back since. I’m getting worried about her, for she is only five years old, and is a little too young for this sort of thing. Please go find her, she’s the lead stripper who will be doing things the moment you walk in there and see her. Thank you for helping...YOU NO...FL.....S...”

Love,

Celestia

“Wow, that letter did not make any sense, though it was informative.” Fluttershy thought things over. “I should probably go down there and get Luna for her, that place is a little too crazy.”

So Fluttershy got ready to fly to Luna’s rescue. As she left the house, she noticed something odd that corresponded with what was read...the shed that she never thought she had outside wasn’t there.

“The shed that Derpy said she stole isn’t there, and I never remember owning a shed,” Fluttershy pondered like a fish from Spain that found a way to find its tongue from the first person it met in the sea. “I wonder what I would’ve done with it if I had...”

Unfortunately, Fluttershy realized the nonexistant when she noticed something that now existed in the river by her house...animal corpses, blood, brains, and zombie piranhas tearing at them.

“Oh no, that’s terrible!” Fluttershy gasped. “Those piranhas are zombies, and now they’ll eat anything that goes near them! How did this happen?”

Fluttershy quickly ran away and escaped her house, but the worst was yet to come.

“This is getting really weird...” said the nervous shy pegasus as she found her way to the club. “I just hope nothing weird goes horribly wrong...”

When she walked into the club, the this that was getting really weird is what she saw. There were tons of ponies from Canterlot dressed in expensive clothing and business suits, for they were doing their business of getting wasted on small glasses of wine and watching a fully clothed Luna put on her clothes while dancing to the song “I’m Sexy and I Know It” at the stage for every pony to see despite their 0/0 vision.

“Oh that is just far too rich!” the upper-class ponies flirted and threw money at the stage as all that could be seen of the clothed pony was a blue horn. It had to be Luna’s, because she was the only alicorn besides Celestia to their knowledge, and Celestia wasn’t respectable enough for this elite sort of thing. “Show me more of your civilized fashion!”

“Excuse me Luna,” Fluttershy said politely walking up to the stage, “but you need to come home now. Besides, you’re a little too young to be wearing all those clothes that are too big for you...”

But just as the pony on stage noticed Fluttershy with her X-ray eyes that could see through her own clothes...she took off all her clothes, revealing that she was...the other robot alicorn pacifist...Rainbow Dash!

“Wha...What are you doing here Rainbow Dash?!” the shocked Fluttershy asked as the music shut off. “Why did you look like you were a possibility of being Princess Luna?”

“Possibilities are not part of my mission...” Rainbow Dash gave Fluttershy a gazing stare. “My mission focuses on the impossible...the fact that I would one day kill you...”

“Oh no...please...you can’t do that...” Fluttershy backed up in fear trying in vain to prevent what seemed like it couldn’t happen as Rainbow Dash reached into where her pants would be. “NO!”

Fluttershy tried to flee as Rainbow Dash pulled a rare weapon out of her pants. The rare weapon was...Rarity, who had been turned into a robot weapon by Celestia’s downgrade fusion. Rainbow Dash ate Rarity and a lighter, and gave birth to a fireball shooting flamethrower. She fired a fiery fireball of fire and fired Fluttershy from breathing by burning her to a crisp.

“I have succeeded at conquering the mission.” Rainbow Dash stood triumphantly with victory over the enemy. But then something strange happened. Fluttershy’s body was only burned to death, but she turned to ashes. “That is odd...but I must reminisce on my past, and continue with my other matters.”

“Hey, why did you kill her in a manner so unacceptable?” the upper-class ponies asked. “That youngling was only a small child compared to us!”

“If you really like the children, why don’t you go check out that little girl?” Rainbow Dash pointed to a young girl who was sitting at the bar unattended during the killing, since it got everyone distracted. “She’ll give you some tips in whatever way you want them.”

“That was a fireball...fire...” the girl filly played with a lighter like a hawk doing kenpo with a computer trying to calm a ME down. “This place needs...fire.”

“Trust me, I’ve had some amazing experiences with the youth...” Rainbow Dash smiled.

“So that girl has advice, money, and a personality that likes to smoke!” the high class ponies cheered. “She must be some kind of patron saint!”

As the upper class ponies searched for meaning in the smoke, Rainbow Dash remembered her purpose for meaning as she pulled a bingo book out of her metallic fur, like a lamb trying to farm land with a senior high school student’s dog. As she looked through the book, it could be read that there were black X’s on pictures...pictures on Fluttershy’s Dark Sky band members.

“The time had come for their time that came...” Rainbow Dash thought back to seven hours ago when she came to Cloudsdale to turn into the Grim Reaper. Unlike her partner robot alicorn, Applejack the farmer, Rainbow Dash had to reap the benefits of fruit and kill where vegetables don’t grow, the sky.

In the past, Rainbow Dash had walked with heavy loads in her pants, and now in this flashback of the past, she was walking across the clouds with a car in the side of her pants that were part of her old Dark Sky uniform that she had stolen. Eventually, she reached a giant house that was the shed stolen from Fluttershy’s cottage. The only life that could be seen outside that was not in the house was Derpy Hooves dressed in glasses and a white shirt, sitting outside reading a book.

“Oh hi Dash, you look like you’ve been very busy, what have you been doing?” Derpy noticed the large hardness vehicle inside of Dash’s pants. “Hey Dash, why is there something big and hard between the side of your legs?”

“Because I am not happy to see you...” hoped Dash that Derpy would not keep her distance, as she had to die. “What are you doing out here by yourself? What is in the shed?”

“Oh, I’m just reading a book out here because the others don’t want me around,” Derpy smiled with an explanation, “They say I’m too stupid to play with their video games, so they suggested that reading would be a far more suitable hobby for an idiot like me. That’s why I’m reading this book about the good of moral behavior by Princess Luna. It’s really informative, but it’s also really stupid because it’s written by a five-year old, so it’s not meant to be taken seriously.”

“What kind of...video games were they playing?” interrogated the questions of Dash.

“They were saying something about torturing the element of pain and having a civilized tea party with their favorite doll of Rarity,” explained Derpy. “Do you know something concerning a painful tea party?”

“I very well know...” assured Dash. “Well thank you for the info Derpy, that’s all I needed to know. You’ve outlived your usefulness...”

“You’re welcome!” Derpy exclaimed happily as Dash walked closer to her and grabbed her head. “I promise to always be very helpful to you...”

“Thank you for the time...” murdered Dash as she twisted Derpy’s now broken neck. “NOW...the time will come...”

As Derpy’s still smiling face fell in the book and spread blood all over the pages, Rainbow Dash walked closer to the shed and peered into the window to see what the Dark Sky members were doing.

“You seem alright for such a rare sight...” said the black pegasus who had been named Dumb-bell as the sight from the window began. “It’s too bad we have to kill you...”

“No, please!” begged the black glob of a glob of liquid like representing Pain of solid goop. “Please don’t hurt me! My suffering has brought people much entertainment for aeons!”

“Those are some very funny words that you’ve spoken my good man,” said the orange pegasus who had been named Hoops and had been drinking hot tea while getting haughty with his words of sarcastic encouragement. “It’s too bad that you shall not be able to enbalm anyone with your panacea-soothing attitude seeing the excellent chapstick you shall become, my viscous buddy.”

“What are you going to do to me?” the pain asked. “The world has become so terrible in light of the apocalypse, that no one can suffer any more! I can’t harm anyone ever again, so please don’t hurt me!”

“It’s too late to apologize without saying you’re sorry!” yelled Dumb-bell evilly. “Actions mean nothing any more, we’re only doing this for information on the one who made you inflict all the pain for the past twelve years of life...Princess Celestia.”

“What if I don’t give it to you?” asked Pain fearfully.

“If you do not agree to give us the information, we will torture you to death with painkillers!” Dumb-bell introduced Pain to ecstatic needle drugs as forms of torture. “If you do agree to give us the information, we will kill you! So what will you choose?”

“I...I think I’ll choose...” Pain said nervously.

“Too late!” the torturer shouted, and he killed the Pain instantly with a volatile painkiller. “I lied, your information was through an action that gave me an idea...we must kill our enemy!”

“Jolly good show that did not lollygag around like someone waiting for the trolley to get to work!” Hoops drank tea by pouring it in his hair and squeezing his hair into the tea. “The greasy mouse won’t be checking into any sweet hotels any time soon! And now, we can kill Celestia without worrying about having to achieve information or pain in the process!”

The gray pegasus named Score agreed with a closed mouth that he used for talking.

Meanwhile, Rainbow Dash was very angry over the death of her comrade Pain (she was a robot, she liked Pain because she couldn’t feel him) and got really frustrated.

“AAAAAHHHHH!!!” she shouted at her enemies from her furtive hiding spot as their attention was alarmed. “YOU FOES WILL PAY!”

“That screaming didn’t come from the house...” they surmised. “Was it from out there?”

Outside, Rainbow Dash ate the car that was in her pants and Rarity, and used downgrade fusion to turn the components into a rocket car, which was a downgrade from the original because it was too fast, but she didn’t care. The rocket car being driven by Rainbow Dash smashed through the wooden shed and destroyed the front wall that was made of wood. All the wood from the destroyed wall was completely decimated, and Rainbow Dash drove the car towards the right side of the shed. Score slipped on the wheels and got run over and dragged under the wheels as Rainbow Dash swerved the car off the shed and into the clouds far below.

“Did you see that?!” Dumb-bell asked for a record of sightings as all that remained of the shed was part of the back wall, big holes to peek out of, and a window.

“She’s going to kill us, we must ESCAPE!” the doomed Dumb-bell shouted as he succeeded in escaping death by jumping through the window and falling 20,000 feet to his doom, as dying was the only way to escape without getting killed. The temperamental Dash then got out of the car just before it crashed into the cloudy ground, and flew to the shed. She gave a cold glare of fiery fury to Hoops with her eyes, which were now exceeding temperatures of 4200 Kelvins.

“PUT SOME MARMALADE ON THOSE OVERHEATED CRUMPETS, YOU BUGGERING COMPUTER VIRUS OF VIRULENCE!” Hoops yelled at the robotic Dash trying to be a British gangster like the ones in Super Street Fighter II. The homicidal Dash then dashed towards Hoops and delivered a fatal blow to the moribund pegasi’s heart with her horn in a murderous manner.

“Dash...do you...want to kill me?” the dying pegasus said in his last words, thinking that Rainbow Dash was going to kill him as she flew his dead body out of the broken window that Dumb-bell broke, completely shattering the glass, and directing the pegasus towards the ground where Dumb-bell had landed on his stomach.

He had survived the fall, as he was a tough cookie who had eaten undercooked steak and uncooked baked goods his entire life, but he had met his doom when his ruptured organs fell out of his chest (raw food makes you stronger, but it’s not good for your health) and when Dash dropped Hoops from her horn and made him fall on the black pegasus. She then stood by their corpses with triumph in a victorious yet sad way.

“I am detecting an apology in my remorse for killing...” Dash analyzed with strong emotion as she took off her Dark Sky uniform and threw it on them. “But it is something that an assassin has to do for the living.”

Rainbow Dash remembered all of this back at the strip club, and smiled, knowing that it didn’t really matter any more.

“Your advice would’ve been very adhering in the past considering it didn’t exist back then, and neither did you,” the upper-class ponies told the small girl still playing with fire. “But we are so glad it will now be a part of the present and the future! What shall we do now to magnify your great words of wisdom?”

“Fire...is made of elements.” the girl playing with fire made up her words of truth like a legendary tale that had been inspired by a cat chasing the world to nowhere. “You must create...the elements.”

“It sounds like a very elementary concept to me!” the rich ponies called the alleged theory to that of high schooling standards. “Come on everyone, let us set precedents that will be the leading example to the youth!”

So every pony except the filly, Dash, and the dead Fluttershy grabbed lighters out of their shirt pockets (for smoking cigarettes and wine) and set the lighters on fire with their natural mechanism. The mechanisms were too close to each other though, and soon everything including the fire that was created was engulfed in fire! Ponies screamed as they were forced to bond with the fire, except for the filly and Dash, who knew this was an accurate representation of the past.

Rainbow Dash walked out of the club, and walked away from the arson and murder that had been committed as she jaywalked through the desolate streets. She smiled, knowing one good thing about the past. That even if the world burned down in what would now be the past, there would always be hope for the future. The future that was now in the hands of one final assassin...the one who kills hearts.

The Ending of the Dark Sky’s Scenario.