• Published 5th May 2018
  • 1,208 Views, 69 Comments

Equestria Girls: Time, Space and Justice - Time Agent pony



Throughout the fabric of time, heroes are disappearing, being erased by some unknown force, its up to The Rainbooms to find out who is doing this and stop them before its too late

  • ...
2
 69
 1,208

Chapter 2

"This is not happening!" Rainbow Dash cried, "this can't be happening!"

"This doesn't make any sense," Twilight said, "how has everyone possibly forgotten The Justice Force and every single hero on earth?"

"The Memory Stone can't be behind this," Sunset stated, "we destroyed it."

"Maybe this is a bad dream," Applejack suggested, she pinched herself to make sure she and the others weren't dreaming. They weren't dreaming.

"I think we should do some research," Twilight proposed, "its safer then jumping to conclusions."


Twilight's house,

Everyone gathered round Twilights computer as she plugged in the teen meta human hard drive, a hard drive given to her my Steven Rogers a.k.a. Captain America which contained the identities of every teenage meta human on the planet.

"We need to check and see if there any young metas we can organise" Twilight said, as the hard drive booted up, "that might help us find any clues that might tell us where the Justice Force has gone."

As soon as the hard drive had finished booting up, Twilight opened it up, everyone gasped.

The drive was completely empty, every single name that used to be on it had been wiped.

"Wh....bu....?!" was all Twilight could say.

The shock of the this revelation, then turned to horror as Silk collapsed to the floor.

"Arr, guys," she uttered, weakly "I don't feel so good."

Everyone turned and a horrible sight met their eyes. Silk was fading away. Soon enough she had dissolved into nothing. It looked like she had never been there.

Before anyone could say anything, Starfire, Shark Girl, Quicksliver and Squirrel Girl all began fading too. Even Squirrel Girl's squirrel sidekick Monkey Joe also faded away. Within seconds they had all evaporated into nothing. The only ones who seemed unaffected by what was happening were the girls and Gwenpool.

"OK," Sunset said, her voice beginning to shake, "what the heck is going on?!"

Suddenly, a message began to play on Twilight's computer.

"Citizens of earth, rejoice, Kang the Conquer, your lord and saviour stands on high, you need to not fear, soon you will no longer know hunger, loss or pain. All of humanity will look to Kang as the leader to show them the way, and for those you who have any ideas of opposing Kang the Conquer, know this, all those who appose Kang will be crushed."

The message ended.

"Well," Applejack spoke up, "what do we do now?"

"What can we do?" Twilight replied, "everyone has vanished it's just the eight of us against an entire armada."

"It's hopeless," agreed Fluttershy.

Even the usual bubbly Gwenpool could see how heavy the odds were staked against them.

"I cannot believe what I am hearing!" Rainbow Dash cried, "you all are going to give up, just like that?!"

"Even with our rings," Sunset began, "what chance do we......"

"You guys are forgetting the most important part of being a Champion," Rainbow Dash interrupted, "as long as there is life, there is always hope."

Rainbow Dash's ring glowed brightly, she was not one to give up or lose hope so easily.

"You know what," Pinkie smiled, "Dashie's right, we're still here and thats all we need."

"Alright then," Applejack nodded, "time to power up and pony up."

"Thats the spirit!" Rainbow Dash answered.

With that, the girls and Gwenpool rushed off to confront Kang the Conquer.


Back in downtown.

The girls and Gwenpool arrived at the spot they had left.

The giant sword-like ship was still hung motionless above the city.

"Kang!" Rainbow Dash called, "show yourself!"

Nothing happened.

"Whats the matter, Kang?" Gwenpool asked, "chicken?"

After another moment of silence, a figure materialised in front of the group.

"You dare mock, Kang the Conquer, primatives!?" Nathaniel Richards a.k.a. Kang the Conquer demanded, as he stepped forward.

"What have you done?!" Sunset shouted, "where are the Justice Force! where are our friends! Tell us! Or we'll......!"

Kang laughed, "Avenge them? You think yourselves the new Justice Force?"

Kang then noticed, the girls' rings, "lantern rings?" he said, "impossible! But irrelevant."

"Tell us!" Twilight demanded, "where are our friends and the Justice Force?!"

"You think you command me, primitive!?" Kang responded, "Kang the Conquer takes orders from no one!"

"Whatever!" Rainbow Dash cried, "Kang, prepare to get your rump kicked back to Dimension X."

Everyone stared at her, in confusion.

"Dimension X?" Sunset asked.

"What," Rainbow Dash replied, "Isn't Kang that evil alien brain dude that the Ninja Turtles sometimes fight?"

"Wrong comic book, Rainbow," Gwenpool commented.

"Yeah," Pinkie Pie nodded "You're thinking of KRANG, Dashie."

"Enough!" Kang thundered, "the eight of you are no match for me!"

"Bring it on!" Applejack declared.

Kang simply smiled, as a large gun and an energy blade materialised in his hands.

"Ready, girls?" Twilight asked, the green flames of her ring glowing brightly.

The rest of the girls nodded, their rings also glowing brightly.

Gwenpool also readied herself, drawing out her twin katanas.

Kang opened fired on the team, which they were able block using their rings.

"Diamond storm!" Rarity cried, she used her geode's power, to create diamond constructs, along with her ring constructs to launch an almighty attack in Kang's direction.

This was followed by Rainbow Dash and Applejack, summoning up a train and plane that rammed into Kang.

Next, Pinkie, Fluttershy and Gwenpool attacked together, Fluttershy summoning up a bear construct, and using her geode's power, to communicate with animals, to call forth a flock of birds to fly at Kang. Pinkie hurled anything she could get her hands on, her geode's power, to make anything explode by touching it.

Lastly Gwenpool clashed blades with Kang, the confrontation was cut short when Kang sliced off the ends of her katanas. "Oh, no," Gwenpool said, she dodged back to avoid Kang's blade, "good thing I carry spares," she smiled, and pointed a bazooka at Kang and fired.

Finally, Sunset and Twilight released an almighty blast from their rings.

"I think we got him," Twilight panted.

As the dust from the girls attack cleared, everyone gasped Kang stood there, unharmed.

"Primitive insects," Kang smirked, "you really thought you could defeat Kang. The Conquer."

"Stop saying your name," Pinkie Pie sighed, "we know who you are."

Kang aimed his gun at the group.

But before he could fire, Gwenpool tossed a flash grenade in Kang's direction.

A few seconds later the grenade went off.

"Run!" Twilight cried, while Kang was temporarily blinded.

Without another word, the group took to the sky, Applejack scooping up Pinkie Pie and Gwenpool with her ring.

"Only these eight aren't effected," Kang said, to himself as the effects of the flash grenade wore off, "no matter, these eight heroes won't be a match for my entire armada."

With that, Kang teleported back up to his ship.


Elsewhere.

"I think this is far enough," Twilight said.

She and the others touched in an allyway, a few block away.

"What was that?" Rainbow Dash asked, "our attacks didn't even phase him."

"Kang's like nothing we've fought before," Applejack said.

"Who is he?" Sunset asked, "where does he even come from?"

"Not where," a voice answered, "but when."

The group turned to see a mysterious being, who had appeared in the allyway.

"Who are you?" Fluttershy queried.

"Yeah," Pinkie Pie added, "my mum always warned me about talking to strangers."

"I am no one," the figure replied, "but I can answer your questions about Kang the Conquer."

"What did you mean when you said 'when'?" Twilight asked.

"Kang hails from the 40th century," the figure began, "he rules over the earth of future, under his rule the earth has prospered, they're technology has eliminated hunger, pain and suffering, but at the cost of his brutal regime."

"The 40th century?" Sunset said, "Kang's from the future?"

The figure nodded.

"Do you know what has happened to the Justice Force and our friends?" Fluttershy asked.

"Kang's forces have been traveling throughout time," the figure replied, "eliminating any incarnations of the Justice Force they find."

"Which would explain why the Justice Force vanished," Twilight said, after some thinking, "and it also explains why our friends vanished as well."

"What do ya mean, Twi?" Applejack inquired.

"Some of our friends were inspired by the actions of the Justice Force," Twilight explained.

"So?" Rainbow Dash said.

"So," Twilight continued, "if the heroes like Spiderman, Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel Carol Danvers never existed in the first place."

"Then," Rarity concluded, "Miles Morales, Donna Troy and Kamala Khan would never have gotten the inspiration to become the heroes they are now."

"How do we know we can trust you, anyway?" Applejack asked, "you never even said your name."

"I am The Phantom Stranger," the figure answered, "I am simply a traveller, fate's faithful servant."

"Can you help us fix this?" Sunset asked.

"I cannot aid you in this," The Phantom Stranger replied, "I can only guide to where you need to go."

He handed Twilight a small card, "this will point you to the person who will be able to help you," he said.

"Thank yo...." Twilight began, only to stop as The Phantom Stranger had disappeared.

"So what do we do?" Rainbow Dash asked.

Twilight looked down at the card, it had an address on it.

"I guess we should go to this address," she replied.

The others all nodded, it was as good a plan as any.

With that, the group headed to the address on the card.