• Published 5th May 2018
  • 1,196 Views, 69 Comments

Equestria Girls: Time, Space and Justice - Time Agent pony



Throughout the fabric of time, heroes are disappearing, being erased by some unknown force, its up to The Rainbooms to find out who is doing this and stop them before its too late

  • ...
2
 69
 1,196

Chapter 10

The assembled army of heroes stood facing Kang defiantly.

"Even you have turned against me?!" Kang fumed.

"Yes," Nathaniel Richards a.k.a. Iron Lad responded, "I have seen everything that you have done, all the lives that you have destroyed, all the countless civilisations reduced to ash and I'd rather be dead than become a monster like you."

"Become a monster like you?" Sunset repeated.

"Will someone please explain what is going on?!" Rainbow Dash asked.

"I knew I recognised him, from one of my old comic books." Gwenpool said, "but couldn't put my finger on it, until now."

"What do you mean?" Applejack queried.

"Iron Lad is Kang, before he became Kang," Gwenpool explained.

"How does that begin to make sense?!" Rarity whispered, frantically.

"Like Professor Zoom a.k.a. Reverse Flash," Gwenpool continued, "There are multiple versions of Kang in different timelines."

"I would never have believed that even you would turn against me!" Kang thundered, "I'm very ashamed of you, you were one I trusted and you turned out to be the traitor."

"I will do whatever it takes," Iron Lad responded, "to ensure that I never become you, because if you are my future then I reject it!"

"So be it," Kang smiled, "reject me, then you reject all of us."

Suddenly, from out of nowhere the other versions of Kang appeared: Scarlet Centurion, Rama-Tut, Immortus and Kangaroo the Conquer.

Behind them were the evil versions of heroes and the evil versions of the CHS seven The Elements of Insanity.

"Those who are not with me!" Kang declared, "are against me and all those who oppose me will be crushed!"

"Bring it on!" Rainbow Dash declared.

"LEEROY JENKINS!" Gwenpool cried, she pulled out a boombox and began blasting We're not going take it by Twisted Sister.

Without another word, the two armies engaged each other.

All over the battlefield, various heroes battled with various villains.

Roger 'Rodney' Rabbit a.k.a. Captain Carrot and Peter Porker a.k.a. Spiderham, of the Anivengers from the Aniverse, fought with Kal-Il a.k.a. Ultraman and Peter Parker a.k.a. Spider Wolf.



Shannon Carter a.k.a. American Dream and Uncle Sam, faced off with Harold Jordan a.k.a. Power Ring and Tony Stark a.k.a. Iron Maniac.



Mary Maxwell a.k.a. The Flash, from Earth-6, and Peni Parker, in her Spider mech suit, called SP//dr, battled against Militant, the Hydra version of Captain America, and Thaddeus Thawne the second a.k.a. Inertia, the evil counterpart of the hero Impulse.

Jackie a.k.a. The Jokester and Sir Percy of Scandia a.k.a. the original Black Knight fought against Flipside, an android with the powers of Spiderman 2099 and William Mallory a.k.a. Wrath

Bruce Wayne a.k.a. Bat-Lantern, the Batman from Earth-32, and Harold Stark a.k.a. Iron Lantern, an amalgam of Iron man and Green Lantern, battled with Ralph Roberts a.k.a. Cobalt man and Kestrel.

Wonderous Man, the gender swapped version of Wonder Woman from Earth 11, and Gwen Stacy a.k.a. Ghost Spider fought against Spidercide, an evil shapeshifting clone of Spiderman, and Justice Lord Batman.



Jonah Hex and Major Victory faced off against Joseph Meach a.k.a. Composite Superman.

Miguel O'Hara a.k.a. Spider man 2099 and The Flash from 1889 fought against The Maestro, the Hulk's evil alternate future self.

Lastly, The Rainbooms and Gwenpool battled aganist the Elements of Insanity.

Rainbow Dash fighting Rainbine, Fluttershy fighting Fluttershot, Applejack fighting Applepills, Twilight Sparkle fighting Brutilight Sparcake, Pinkie Pie fighting Pinkis Cupcake, Rarity fighting Rarfruit, Sunset Shimmer fighting Painset Shimmercakes and Gwenpool fighting Derpigun.


After hours of fighting, the heroes finally defeated all of Kang's forces, leaving only Kang himself.

"Surrender!" Sunset stated, "It's over."

"How right you are, Primitive," Kang smiled, pressing button on his control chair, "if I cannot have this world, then nether can you."

Seconds later, a spherical object ejected from Kang's ship towards the earth, "now stand and watch," he declared, "as your world burns."

"You're insane!" Terminatrix cried, "if you destroy the earth now, then there will be an earth for you to rule in the future."

"So be it!" Kang declared, while laughing maniacally.

Before Kang could continue he was knocked unconscious by Applejack.

"Kang's down," Gwenpool breathed.

"But the threat isn't over, yet," Rarity added.

"We have to take out Kang's weapon before it destroys the earth," Twilight said.

"Me and Gideon will try and use the Waverider to slow it down," Rip's voice replied, through the girls communicators.

"Is there anyone who can help Rip?" Fluttershy asked.

Peter Parker a.k.a. Cosmic Spiderman, Takuya Yamashiro a.k.a. Spiderman, Calvin Ellis a.k.a. President Superman, Clark Kent a.k.a. True Brit Superman, CeCe Beck a.k.a. Thunder and Hoppy a.k.a. Marvel Bunny stepped up.






"Alright," Applejack said, "while the six of you stop Kang's weapon, the rest of us will round the evil hero analogs and send them back to their home dimensions and time periods."

"Alright guys," President Superman declared, "let's go."

"Right behind you, Mr. President," Cosmic Spiderman replied.


Outside of Kang's Ship.

The Waverider and the six heroes were on route to intercept Kang's weapon, Spiderman following the Waverider in his giant robot called Leopardon.

Rip and Spiderman were the first to act, using the Waverider's tractor beam and Leopardon's String to try and slow the weapon's decent.

Next, Cosmic Spiderman, President Superman, True Brit Superman, Thunder and Marvel Bunny, used all their combined strength to push the weapon away from the earth.


Back inside Kang's ship.

The Rainbooms, Gwenpool, Terminatrix and Iron Lad stood over Kang the Conquer.

Kang was restrained by the girl's rings and energy cuffs that Iron Lad had provided.

"Soon," Kang smirked, "the earth will be reduced to dust."

Just then from outside, there was a flash and then an explosion as Kang's weapon detonated away from the earth.

"No," Kang cried, "NO!"

In his anger, Kang released a surge of energy, freeing himself from his binding, "You all will pay for what you have done," he snarled, a futurist blade materialising in his hand, "you all will die by my hands!"

"Stay back!" Terminatrix ordered, "or I'll....I'll...." her clenched fists trembled.

"I know you didn't have it in you, Ravonna," Kang remarked.

Without even thinking, Terminatrix charged at Kang.

He dodged all her attacks and knocked her aside, "as for the rest of you," Kang said, as he turned to face the Rainbooms and Gwenpool, "if I am going to lose, then you all are going lose too."

"NO!" Iron Lad cried, he fired a blast at Kang, sending the blade flying away, and then with a final blast from the Rainbooms Kang was thrown to the ground.

"How does it feel?!" Iron Lad asked, "to get so close to a full conquest and end up on the ground?"

"Now I see," Kang replied, realisation having struck him, "it's written."

"Nothing written," Iron Lad responded, defiantly.

Kang once again tried to attack, but Iron Lad simply blasted him down again.

Finally, Iron Lad stood over the defeated conquer, energy surged from his armour, he raised his hand.

"DO IT!" Kang screamed, "KILL ME AND YOU BECOME ME, EITHER WAY, I LIVE!"

For a second, Iron Lad looked like he was going to kill Kang the Conquer.

Then, "No," he said, lowering his hand and taking his helmet off, "I'll never let the pain, the darkness, determine who I am.....I will never be you."

With that, Iron Lad dealt the final blow to Kang with a single punch to the face, knocking him unconscious.

"Well done," Twilight said.

"You made the right chose," Sunset smiled.

"THAT WAS AWESOME!" Rainbow Dash declared.

"What did we miss?" President Superman asked, as he and other six heroes entered the room, then they noticed the defeated Kang the Conquer.

"I say old boy," True Brit Superman congratulated, "golly good show."

"So what do we do with Kang?" Applejack asked.

"We'll take care of him," a voice answered.

The voice belonged to Max Borne a.k.a. Spiderman from the year 2211, a member of the temporal police called the Timespinners.

"Kang the Conquer," Spiderman 2211 stated, shaking Kang awake and cuffing him, "you stand accused of manipulation of the timeline."

"I will go," Kang said, as he was let away, "but know this," he continued, "the worst is yet to come."

With that, Spiderman 2211 and Kang the Conquer vanished.

"So, what happens now?" Fluttershy asked.

"You all will be returned to your home dimensions and proper time periods," Iron Lad replied.

"Will we remember any of this?" Twilight inquired.

"The eight of you will remember what has happened," Terminatrix responded, "since you were directly involved with the events that transpired here."

"The others may have a few bouts of deja vu, sometimes," Iron Lad carried on, "but for the most part, the rest of you won't remember any of this."

"That's a shame," Rainbow Dash shrugged, turning to Hobart 'Hobie' Brown a.k.a. Spider Punk, "I was looking forward to challenging you to a shred-off."

"Hold on, guys!" Pinkie Pie interrupted, "we just saved the entire space time continuum, are you all just gonna say goodbye without a victory party?!"

"You know what," Sunset smiled, "Pinkie's right, I think we should celebrate our victory, we have this giant spaceship and all."

"Then what are we waiting for?" Pinkie beamed, pulling out her party cannon, "let's PARTY!"

A few hours later, the ship was alive with the sounds of partying.

Rainbow Dash, Sunset Shimmer, Spider Punk and Ghost Spider were playing Awesome as I want to be.

Everyone else was celebrating and singing along with the music.