• Published 5th May 2018
  • 1,205 Views, 69 Comments

Equestria Girls: Time, Space and Justice - Time Agent pony



Throughout the fabric of time, heroes are disappearing, being erased by some unknown force, its up to The Rainbooms to find out who is doing this and stop them before its too late

  • ...
2
 69
 1,205

Chapter 7

London, 1889.

"This is amazing," Rarity said, as she and Fluttershy strolled around the industrial London, "I've read about this era in history books, but to actually be here."

"I have to admit," Fluttershy smiled, "it is unbelievable, but we have to remember we're not here to sightsee."

"You're right," Rarity replied, "but where are suppose to look for the heroes of this time period?"

She was spared from pondering the question any further, by a passing paper boy.

"Paper, ma'am?" the boy asked, as Rarity and Fluttershy approached him.

"Please," Rarity nodded.

The boy handed over a paper, Rarity paying for it with a chocolate bar.

"Now, lets see," Rarity said, looking over the paper.

The headline read, "Is Jack Back from the Dead? Families Killed by Jack the Ripper's Ghosts."

"I think we've found a lead," Rarity concluded.

"I guess we have," Fluttershy replied, nervously.

As the girls walked through the street a couple passed them.

"They say that, Jack made a pact with the devil," a woman said, "evil stalks the banks of the Thames."

"Just stay away from the river," the woman's husband nodded, "those who venture there don't return."

"I guess we're heading for the river," Fluttershy said.

"I suppose we are," Rarity sighed.


The River Thames

Rarity and Fluttershy walked along one the banks of the river.

"Of all places!" Rarity complained, "WHY DID THE VILLAINS CHOOSE THIS PLACE!?"

"Oh come on," Fluttershy smiled, "its not so bad."

"But we've been walking ages," Rarity whined, "heels were not designed for walking on river banks in 1998!"

Before Rarity could complain any further the two came across an old derelict building.

"I think we've found the place," Fluttershy said, trying to hide her fear.

"Well it's about time," Rarity huffed, "are you even sure that this is place?"

Suddenly, as the girls approached the building, a nightmarish creature appeared in front of them.

"LEAVE NOW!" the creature shrieked.

With that, the creature lunged at the two, but before it could attack the girls fired a blast from both their rings, destroying the creatures.

"You know," Rarity said, "I think your right, Fluttershy, this is the right place."

Without another word, the two headed into the building.


inside the building.

"This place certainly is ghastly," Rarity remarked, as she and Fluttershy walked through the decaying building.

They entered a dark room, "Its so dark," Fluttershy commented, trying to make something out in the darkness.

Using their rings, Rarity and Fluttershy illuminated the room, a horrifying sight met their eyes.

A giant spider web was set above their heads, cocoons hung suspended from the web.

Rarity and Fluttershy had to bite their lips so they wouldn't scream, inside the cocoons were skeletons.

As the girls stared up at the web, something crawled down from the web and dangled in front of the two.

Both Rarity and Fluttershy were rooted to the ground in fear at the sight before them.

The creature in front was a terrifying fusion of man and spider, wearing a tattered Spiderman costume.

"Well, well," the spider creature said, "what have we here? Two little flies wandered into my web."

"Looks like we have some uninvited guests," another voice answered.

The voice belonged to figure who looked like Batman, only he wore strange armour and had a bat and Green Lantern symbol on his chest.

The Green Lantern Batman, called Dawnbreaker, was followed by someone who looked like Firestorm, only he wore black and crimson costume and a skull for a head.

"Maybe they could help me with my experiments," the evil Firestorm smiled.

"So," a different voice declared, "the Time Master's lackeys have arrived."

The figure the voice belonged to stepped out from the shadows, it was the Scarlet Centurion.

"still you may provide the perfect bate," Scarlet Centurion continued.

He nodded to the spider creature.

The spider creature obeyed and advanced on the girls.

Rarity and Fluttershy tried to use their rings, but the Dawnbreaker conjured up a lovecraftian construct which seemed to eat the light from the girl's rings.

Within minutes, the girls were wrapped up in spider webbing and stuck to the web.

"I won't bother struggling," the spider creature, called Spider-X, smirked, "my webs produce a powerful acid."

"And your rings are useless against me," Dawnbreaker said, "so don't even try pulling anything stupid."

"How did you even know we'd come here?" Rarity asked.

"You think Kang wouldn't notice you little escapades?" Scarlet Centurion answered, "trying to save the heroes of the past and the future."

"But this time," the evil Firestorm, called Deathstorm, "we've got the jump on you."

"The heroes of this era will come to us," Dawnbreaker smiled, "to their graves."

Before the villains could continued, a blurry figure appeared out of nowhere.

The figure was followed by a man dressed as a bat, a woman wearing a costume resembling Wonder Woman's, a man wearing a Devil mask and carrying a billy club, another woman wearing a costume with a spider on the torso and four mechanical legs on the back, she was followed by a man wearing steam powered armour, along with him was a girl wearing fur and a trench coat and finally, a small yet serious looking man wearing a costume that looked like the Atom's.




"Ah," Scarlet Centurion smiled, "right on cue."

"Get out of here!" Fluttershy cried, trying to get the heroes attention, "run!"

But the heroes paid her no heed, and stepped forward.

All four villains charged at the heroes.

Within moments, the heroes were caught up and added to the web.

"You have done well, Deathstorm, Dawnbreaker and Spider X," Scarlet Centurion smiled, "all went according to plan."

"What was that?" Accelerated Man, the Flash analogue, said, "they ripped through us like we were nothing."

"The four of you seem interested in us," Batman surmised, "mind filling us in?"

"I would," Scarlet Centurion responded, "but soon none of you will be around to understand it."

"Whats that suppose to mean?" the girl wearing the fur and trench coat, called Velvet, asked.

Scarlet Centurion nodded to Deathstorm, Dawnbreaker and Spider-X, "finish them," he smirked.

The three villains advanced on the captured heroes and the girls.

But, before the villains could attack, a figure, wearing a futurist battle suit, appeared, seemingly out of now where and cut the heroes and the girls free from the web.

"Who dares?!" Scarlet Centurion demanded.

A look of disbelief crossed his face as he caught sight of the newcomer's face.

"You!" he growled.

The figure, with quick movements, fired off a concussive blast from the gauntlets on her armour, at the villains.

"Who are you?" Rarity asked.

"That doesn't matter," the figure answered, "right now, you all have to leave, now."

"What about you?" Fluttershy asked.

"I will hold them off," the figure replied, "so you and the others can escape."

"That's foolish," Wonder Woman insisted, "five against one, you will never survive."

"It doesn't matter what happens to me," the figure urged, "you all need to get out!"

Two blades sprang from the figure's wrists, "Go!" the figure yelled, as the villains closed in on her.

Without hesitation, the girls grabbed all the heroes, with their rings, and hightailed it out of the building.

The figure turned to face the villains.


A few blocks away.

The girls set the heroes down in an alleyway.

"We have to go back!" May Reilly a.k.a. Lady Spider said.

"You can't," Fluttershy contended,

"You and your friend better start talking," Batman stated, "now."

Rarity and Fluttershy began to explain the reason they had come to 1889.

"So those five back, there," Accelerated Man said, slowly, "they came from future to kill us."

"Well," Rarity added, "two of them, not sure about the other two."

"What about the stranger that told us to run?" Shrinking man, the Atom analogue, asked.

"That's a mystery to us too," Fluttershy replied, "me and Rarity have never seen her before."

"Arr," Velvet groaned, "all this time travel stuff is hurting my brain."

"We can worry about that later," Wonder Woman said, "right now, our mysterious ally won't be able to fight five opponents alone."

"First," DareDevil interjected, "we need to work out a plan before we go in guns blazing."

"Who needs a plan," Edward Stark a.k.a. Iron man smiled, "as long as we fight as one nothing can stop us."

With that Iron man blasted off into the sky.

"Sometimes I question how we became a team in the first time," Batman huffed.

With that, all the heroes and the girls headed off to help their mysterious friend.


Inside the building.

The five villains stood over the figure, she was stuck to the wall, with Spider X's webbing.

"I never dreamed that you of all people would turn against me!" Scarlet Centurion said, "why?"

"You think I was going to standby while you destroy all that is good?" the figure replied.

"Be glad that I'm not the Kang you know," Scarlet Centurion smirked, "after all, what Kang doesn't know won't hurt him."

Both Dawnbreaker and Deathstorm moved in, Dawnbreaker's ring glowing and Deathstorm's fists glowing with nuclear energy.

But, before the villains could enact their deed, a blast of ice hit Deathstorm creating a shroud steam.

"Who dares?!" Scarlet Centurion demanded.

From out of the steam Accelerated Man tackled the villains then vanished back into the mist.

"Show yourselves, cowards!" Spider X growled.

While the villains were distracted, Fluttershy, Iron man and Shrinking man cut the figure free of the webbing.

"I thought told you...." the figure began.

"Shhhh," Fluttershy hissed.

But, it was too late, the villains had already noticed what they were doing.

"You interlopers!" Scarlet Centurion cried.

He turned to Spider X, "get them!" he barked.

Spider X charged at the girls.

"Throw me!" Shrinking man shouted.

Using her ring, Fluttershy hurled Shrinking man at the rapidly advancing Spider X.

With one powerful punch, Spider X was thrown across the room.

Meanwhile, Rarity and the other heroes battled Dawnbreaker, Deathstorm and Scarlet Centurion.

"When I get my hands on you!" Deathstorm roared, "I'm going to disassemble you molecules!"

"You fight well," Dawnbreaker smirked, "but, lets see how you fight in the darkness."

Darkness seemed to seep out of the Dawnbreaker's ring as the room was plunged into blackness.

With darkness black, I choke the light,
No brightest day escapes my sight!
I turn the dawn to midnight,
Beware my power, Dawnbreaker's might!

The Dawnbreaker's oath echoed everywhere as everything was swallowed up by darkness.

"Welcome to my special hell," the voice of the Dawnbreaker cackled.

"What do we do now?" Lady Spider asked.

She and Daredevil were separated from the others by the inky dark abyss surrounding them.

Suddenly, the Dawnbreaker emerged from the darkness, summoning up a monstrous construct.

"Whats the matter?" Dawnbreaker smiled, "afraid of the dark?"

Lady Spider tried to attack, but the Dawnbreaker dodged her attack and faded into the darkness.

"How are you suppose to fight someone you can't touch?" Lady Spider asked.

"Simple," Daredevil replied, sitting crosslegged on the floor.

Dawnbreaker appeared from the darkness again and prepared to attack Daredevil.

But, just as the Dawnbreaker reach out, with his monstrous construct, Daredevil dodged and counter attacked.

"Wait for it, to touch you," Daredevil finished.

Meanwhile, with the other heroes and the girls.

"There's nowhere to run," Deathstorm grinned, "nowhere to hide."

"You are doomed," Scarlet Centurion smiled.

"That's where you're wrong," Rarity replied.

She conjured one of her diamond shield constructs, which was followed by Fluttershy shooting her ring at the shield, releasing a giant flash with the hit.

Light filled the room, clearing the darkness and binding the villains for a second.

Before, the villains could react the heroes and the girls attacked swiftly, quickly incapacitating the villains.

"Your move," Velvet smiled.

"This is not over," Scarlet Centurion growled, "soon all will perish under the might of Kang."

With that, the villains vanished.

"Time I was leaving too," the figure said.

"Before you go," Rarity retorted, "just tell us, who are you?"

"All you need to know," the figure answered, "is that you are not alone in your fight against Kang."

Without another word, the figure pressed a button on her armour and vanished.

"Well," Fluttershy remarked, "It's nice to know that we're not alone in fight to stop Kang."

"Agreed," Rarity nodded.

"Well," Lady Spider said, "what happens now?"

"Its time for us to leave," Fluttershy replied, "Our friends are waiting for us, we shouldn't keep them waiting."

"I suppose, you're right," Rarity sighed.

With that, Rarity and Fluttershy activated their recall devices and disappeared back to the Waverider.

"You know," Accelerated Man remaked, "sometimes I swear we're a magnet for weird things."

"Sometime, I agree with you," Iron man answered.