• Published 3rd Apr 2018
  • 406 Views, 2 Comments

Queen Galaxia's filly and other little pony tails - abrony-mouse



The title refers to Celestia and some of the stories do revolve around her, but many of the stories go beyond those characters to focus on ideas/feelings/scenarios which I give a pony theme.

  • ...
 2
 406

My Little Pink 2

"'ell me 'bout 'em 'ronies 'gain." Pink asks through a mouthful of toffee apple.

We're walking (well she's trotting) into the city centre to a pony-meet. After several breakfast-in-bed's, dozens of pinatas (which raises all sorts of questions I think) and general appeasing of Pink, I had finally persuaded her to meet other people who would 'get' her.

"They're like me - fans of the show." I explain.

"mph." she affirms, dismissively. Pink had a number of criticisms of her depiction througout the seasons. A number of times objecting that she 'wasn't even there' or 'would never do that'.

"But they don't think ponies are just like in the show."

"mph?" she queries.

"I mean they like to reimagine them you know. Some of the kiddy stuff doesn't appeal, liike you always say." I continue encouragingly.

"mph." she nods and, swallowing, her apple contines, "I think if I saw the show I'd be rooting for Tirek." she snipes.

I wince, Pink was great fun generally, but sometimes the differences between her and the Pinkie on the show could be jarring.

"But I'll be nice." she sighs, and looks at me meaningfully.

I hand her another toffee apple.

Author's Note:

Both My Little Pink's were inspired by a plush :p