• Published 3rd Apr 2018
  • 406 Views, 2 Comments

Queen Galaxia's filly and other little pony tails - abrony-mouse



The title refers to Celestia and some of the stories do revolve around her, but many of the stories go beyond those characters to focus on ideas/feelings/scenarios which I give a pony theme.

  • ...
 2
 406

My Little Pink (Equestrian on Earth fic)

"I still think it looks nothing like me." Pink's piercing voice distracts me from my work once more.

"I've told you Pinks it's a plush. It's not a work of art. I think she did a great job on it. Honestly until I met you I thought that if you did suddenly pop into my world you'd look basically like that." I respond.

Pink, sitting on my bed, is squaring up to my large Pinkie plush and scowling. "But where are its hooves?" she objects; I recognise the beginning of one of her long litany of complaints about the 'inaccaracy of human perceptions of Equestrian ponies'.

"For the hundredth time, it looks like you don't have them. I dunno - maybe kids prefer you to be cuddly and cute not... hoofy." I (reluctantly) engage.

"But why do you think we'd be like that. You're not a kid!" she continues.

I look over at the scowling pink pony on my bed. Whatever she thought, she looked nothing like what passes for a pony on earth. About 3ft high, pouffy pink mane, fur covering her miniature pink hooves... She had more in common with the plush than she admitted.

"Well you don't look like any pony I've ever seen. Would you like to be enormous and brown?"

The only response I get is a tongue poke, which - to me - only makes her resemble the plush more.