• Published 29th Mar 2018
  • 1,251 Views, 13 Comments

Hulklight Sparkle - Flameboy



Twilight Sparkle wakes up in the forest and covered in scratch marks.

  • ...
12
 13
 1,251

Rampage

Spike P.O.V.

I layed on the floor, on my paws and feet, and looked at the new creature that was once my sister. I was scared. "Twilight?"

Then, the creature looked at me. Next, it started walking over to me. My eyes shrunk in fear as the She-Beast kept moving over to me and stopped. It was 10ft taller than me! Next, she pulled her right arm out very quickly over to my face. But I flinched and held my paws up to shield myself, despite the fact that my scales are as tough as nails. While I was looking over to the right, I opened my left eye to see why the creature didn't crush me in her giant paw. The reason being that she pulled her arm back and just stared at me. She was curious. Or is she even a she with that buffed out chest? All I know is that it was going to continue staring at me. Next, it started looking at the palms of its paws. Then, it stared back at me with its paws up still. Then, it slowly moved its right paw over to me, but then it put its paw on the ground, on the back side of its paw. Then, I started to speak. "You.. you want me to climb up on your paw?" I asked. The creature stood there staring at me until she nodded once. So, I climbed on the beast's paw and sat down. Then, the creature curved its fingers to make sure that I held onto something so I wouldn't fall, even though I have impenetrable scales. Then it lifted its paw up and stopped where I was below her chin. It looked at me with curiosity as I stared at its green eyes. Then, I saw its eyelashes. They were the same as my sister's. The mane and the streaks were the same as well. Even her curiosity was in the creature's eyes. "Twilight? Is that.. you?" I said as I moved my left paw towards her and placed it on top of her nose. She started purring softly. Twilight always loves it when I put my hand on her to calm down either when she's mad or crying. Whatever's left of my sister, she would remember that she loves it when I do that to calm her down.

The creature closed its green eyes slowly, then opened up her eyes that changed its color very quickly back into its normal purple color. Its eyebrows started to curve upward and its eyes as well. Then, it opened its mouth. "Spiiiikeeey," the creature said. Then, it licked me on my left cheek. That's the draconic way and Twilight's way of kissing. Whatever's left of Twilight Sparkle, my sister, then all of those things are proof.

"Twilight!" I cheered as I raised my paws up in the air and then hugged her new snout at the top of her nostrils; leaving her room to be able to breathe. Twilight growled happily and started purring. No matter what form she's in, she will always be my big sister. And I will love her no matter what.

I let go of Twilight's snout and put my left paw on top of her nostrils. "Its good to know you're still you, Twilight, but I just don't get it. In the newspaper, it said that The Incredible Spark was a rampaging monster," I said. Then, Twilight's ears flopped down and whined like a dog. Remembering what I said, I quickly brought both my paws up. "No, no, Twilight. I didn't mean it like that," I said to calm her down. "I'm just saying that you're in control of yourself when you're calm," I reassured her. Then, it hit me. "Hey! That's it! When you're calm, you're in control. But when you're angry, you're not in control," I said which got Twilight to smile. Then, another thought came inside my mind. "Hey Twilight?" I questioned my big sister which caused her to stop smiling and grunt confusingly. "Maybe we should give you a nickname for this form. How about.. "Hulklight?" I asked her. Twilight looked up at the ceiling, then she nodded her head once. "Okay, Hulklight it is," I said as I started scratching Hulklight's nose. She started panting like a dog as she enjoyed being scratched. Then, we stopped enjoying our moment when the doors bust open, showing all of our friends standing there, looking at what they were thinking. "Guys, it's not what it looks like," I said.

"Oh, we know what's going on here," AJ said.

"You do?" I started to ask.

"Yes, Spike Wikey, we do," Rarity said. "You're being forced to scratch her nose after she almost destroyed half of Ponyville,"She said.

"Uh, what?" I asked with my right eyebrow up.

"Don't worry, Spike, I'm coming!" Rainbow said as she flew overhead of Applejack and Rarity. Fluttershy was on Rarity's left while Pinkie Pie was on AppleJack's right.

"Rainbow, wait!" I yelled out to her but it was too late. Rainbow was speeding like her usual self. Then, she raised her body up and judo kicked Hulklight in the left cheek. That kick send both me and my very big sister through the crystal wall and out of the castle.

"Spike!" Everypony shouted my name as me and Hulklight fell through the air.

Hulklight tried flapping her wings, but she remembered that she's bigger now, and that her wings are reptilian silk. She still held me in her paw, but even though I have impenetrable scales, Hulklight knew that she wouldn't let me get hurt, so she perked her eyes up, then burrowed them. She pulled me onto her chest, she lifted her right wing up, then uses her wing to turn and spins to the left where her back was facing the ground. I looked at Hulklight, then she took notice of me, then she faced her head towards my eyes. Next, we were nearing the ground, then Hulklight pulled me tightly to her chest, but gently due to her freakishly large arms.

AppleBloom's P.O.V.

Me and my friends were playing Tag. Scootaloo was the Tagger while me and Sweetie Belle were the Runners. Then, we stopped when we saw something that looked like a green meteor. Me and my friends ran behind a concession stand. Then, the green meteor crash landed into the ground. Then, after the brownish dust cloud disappeared, I popped my head out. After I popped my head out, I saw something that was truly terrifying.

Spike's P.O.V.

I woke up on my belly on the chest of my mutated sister. My vision was blurry, then I saw something green appearing in my vision. And I knew that worried face. I finally got a stronger vision and saw my sister looking at me with her worried face. She was communicating to me by grunting and hooting like a gorilla.

"Don't worry, Twilight, I'm okay," I reassured her. She still had her eyebrows burrowed, but at least she was giving me a smile of relief. Then, I heard three familiar screams. It was AppleBloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo. My guess is that they probably thought that I was being kidnapped by a giant green creature.

"It's a monster!" AppleBloom screamed.
"And its got Spike!" Sweetie Belle shouted.
"Somepony, help!" Scootaloo yelled.

Then, the Cutie Mark Crusaders ran for their life, trying to find help.

Hulklight still layed on her back while I was still laying on her chest as we watched the three ran away from us. Hulklight turned her head towards me and I looked at her. "Uh-oh," both me and Hulklight said at the same time. I stood on my right leg, then I used my other leg to stand up, but then I sat back down on Hulklight's chest and slid down the right side of her body to her right arm. Next, I made room by backing up so Hulklight could stand. She turned the left side of her body up and over to the right so she could plant her left paw down. She moved both of her legs simultaneously, then she pushed her self up. Finally, she was standing on all four of her paws. Next, we both walked up and out of the hole Hulklight made. Hulklight turned to the left while I turned to the right and see how big of a hole Hulklight made. It wasn't a hole, it was a crater. Hulklight looked down to the ground and whimpered like a dog. I walked over to her face and placed my left paw on her cheek. "Don't worry, Hulklight, it's not your fault. Once we find a way to change you back, we'll tell Rainbow that she has to pay for the damage," I reassured her. Then, we heard rapid wings flapping. Both me and Hulklight look up and saw Rainbow flying at the speed of light towards Hulklight. I heard growling noises coming from beside me. Hulklight was growling in anger. I even got to see Hulklight's purple irises turning back into the green color that formed during Hulklight's transformation.


"Hulklight? You okay?" I asked her. But, all I got was a calming glare from her. Then, I felt something soft and bulgy wrap around my waist. It was Hulklight's muscular lion tail. I grabbed the tail fur and held tightly as she picked me up from the ground. Then, she raises me in front of her. I didn't understand why but I saw Rainbow Dash coming closer. Was Hulklight trying to use me as a shield? Then, I looked back at Rainbow. I saw that she was waving her hooves in front of her frantically. She was trying to slow down. And when she was about to ram into me, I felt movement as Hulklight's tail moved me to the right. Now I know what she was doing. She was using me as a trap. Now I know what her green eyes mean: Spark was in control! Spark pulled her claws together to ready herself to deliver a devastating blow. "SPARK SMASH RAINBOW PONY!"

Then, once Rainbow got closer, she was going to meet her fate. I saw that Rainbow was scared for what is to become of her. I looked at Hulklight's face, then I saw a little movement that became much bigger. Then, I look over to the speeding pegasus that was closer. Then, I see that Hulklight raised her right arm in slow motion until it collided with Rainbow's chest. Then, I see Rainbow fall on her back. Next, I looked at Hulklight as she made the same roar when she turned into the massive creature.

Author's Note:

Please wait for the next chapter called "Destruction."