• Published 29th Mar 2018
  • 1,251 Views, 13 Comments

Hulklight Sparkle - Flameboy



Twilight Sparkle wakes up in the forest and covered in scratch marks.

  • ...
12
 13
 1,251

A shockingly, horrifying, mostly tragical truth.

"Give me your hoof, Twily," Spike said as he put out his left hand. Twilight puts her right hoof over on his claw. Then, Spike started to turn to the right side with his right foot. Then he moves the other one and started to walk. Spike took her to the library. When they reached the door, Spike opened the door on the right. Reader's view is on the door on the left side, which is really the one on the right for Spike and Twilight. The dragon took her to the red couch in the middle. When they reached the couch, the dark lavender Dragon and the light lavender alicorn stopped. The dragon has stopped,.. of course. "Here you go, Twilight," he said while he gestured to the couch with his right hand.

Twilight took her right hoof out of his hand, trotted over to the couch, and stopped. Then, Twilight squatted down and used her backhooves to push herself into the air, and landed with her forehooves and then her backhooves. She turned to her left and then raised her flank up in the air, then pulls it down. While lowering her flank, her left backhoof's second knee started to move forward to the cushion and landed on it. Same goes with her right one, which also brought her flank down. Her hooves were still straighten out, but now the backhooves were far in front of her forehooves. "Ooh!" Twilight said and she perks up with her pupils now shrunk, and her mouth was o-shaped at the same time, when she feels the warm cushion. Then, Twilight blinked once. "Aaaaahhhhh," she said after blinking again and her eyes widened so big you would want to say "Aww, how cute," and places the back of her head, neck, and back onto the couch. Then she closed her eyes, and kept her head on the top of the couch, and started to speak once again. She just placed her head there, and didn't move her head to the right and left or to the left and right. "Soooo-oh-oh waarrrm!" Twilight exclaimed. Then she opens her eyes and pushes her head and lower eyelids up at the same time. Her pupils grown huge and her eyebrows were curving upwards simultaneously as well.

"Comfy?" Spike questions her with his right eyebrow up. He was also standing next to a round table.

"Yes. I really do feel that way," she said relaxingly with her head lowered.

...

Then, he gave her a newspaper with his left hand when he jumps onto the couch while turning right. And sat down on her right. Then, Twilight grabbed it with her magic. Then, after reading from top to the middle, she finally got to the bottom right corner and read what it said. Just like the front cover, which was Fluttershy's cottage, but the second picture behind the first page was a big, muscular creature. Under the picture said "The Monster of Ponyville, Hero and/or Heroine, or Monster ascended from Tartarus."

"Hey Twilight, look," Spike said with his left finger. "That kinda looks like your pajamas."

"And that mane-," she starts as she places her right hoof on the picture. "-it looks like mine," she finished as she removes her hoof off the page and onto her heart.

Author's Note:

Okay, people, I've made some changes to the first two chapters and I will continue to work on the others later.