• Published 29th Mar 2018
  • 1,250 Views, 13 Comments

Hulklight Sparkle - Flameboy



Twilight Sparkle wakes up in the forest and covered in scratch marks.

  • ...
12
 13
 1,250

Waking up in a forest one morning with nothing to keep warm

Waking up in a forest one morning with nothing to keep warm


In the Everfree forest...

A pony, a mare, an alicorn, in her pajamas that were kitty pajamas. They were colored white. The front of her underwear had cat ears on the top. She was wearing white socks that reached past her knees and touched her mark. Her bra was a cat shaped bra with a window that looks like a 🐈. She was wearing evening gloves that passed her elbows and reached her armpits. Under her hooves were paw pads and they were colored a light shade of grey. Same with her feet. She was wearing a tail sock that actually made her tail thin. It was like she could actually bend her tail in so many ways. She was also wearing white cat ears on her ears. She was also wearing a white choker with a small grey cat head. She was laying on her right side, unconscious.

Slowly, she stirred, her eyes cringing. She opened her left eye and saw the beautiful blue sky. "Beautiful blue sky?!" She said in thought while opening both her eyes. She moved her head up and pushed herself slightly off the ground with her right hoof.

She looks to her right and then her left and sees that she is in the most scariest of places known to ponies, the Everfree Forest.

She looks to her left hoof and then her right, as she was still sitting on her haunches. She still had her pajamas on.

"What happened to me?" The pony asked herself. "No wait! What happened last night as well as what happened to me?" Twilight said as she had her left hoof up on the bottom of her chin. "Maybe Spike can help me with this? I hope," she said as she put her hooves on both her cheeks.

She placed her right hoof on the ground and then her left.

Later on, she saw so many royal guard ponies, well, guarding Ponyville.

She was in an alleyway where she used the stinky garbage to her advantage. She looks to the right. "There must be something that I can use to get through unnoticed," she said as she looks to her left and saw a brown, light brown coat. "I can't believe I'm doing this!" She said in a whisper.

Later on...

She put it on, then realized something, she could just teleport to the castle of friendship.

Then she did. She raised her head up and teleported to her castle.

When she gets inside the castle, she went inside the library to find Spike, and ask him what's going on.

But first, she jumped into a pile of books and waited for Spike inside her igloo made pile of books.

She also wrote a letter to Spike to meet her in the library.

Then, after waiting for a really long time, she heard footsteps coming very fast. She hopes that it was Spike and not one of her friends or students. Then, something else happened.

Spike came inside the library with worry after he opened the door with his left hand. Then, with his right hand up in the air, he looks at the left. "Twilight, where are you?" He said and then turned to his right. "Twilight?"

"Over here, Spike!" She yelled in a whisper that Spike was able to hear. Spike, after hearing her voice, looks from the right and then to the left and saw a big pile of books that looks like an igloo. The entrance was colored green with green books, while the entire body was colored red with red books. He went over to the igloo and bent down and walked inside on all fours. He saw a white light inside there and sees a yellow lamp. But, on the left side behind it, was Twilight Sparkle in her pajamas. She saw him and he saw her. Then, he stood back up and ran on the left side of the lamp, and jumped onto her left shoulder and his arms around her neck. Twilight rested her head on his left shoulder and her arms holding him by his hips.

"You scared me! I c-couldn't find you last night! I looked everywhere for you! But then, I thought you might be with one of our friends, b-but they said that you were not with any one of them! I was really worried about you! But then my sleep took over me and-" he shouted while crying until he was stopped by a sudden voice.

"I know, Spike, I know!"Twilight cried as she still had her head on his left shoulder. Then, she opened her eyes and held him straight out. "I just wish that I never had disrespected you!" Twilight cried some more. "It was wrong of me for not taking you with me to c-c-celebrate my birthday at C-C-Canterlot. It was very cruel of me to say those words about you being jealous of Owlycious. It was wrong of me for lying about not letting you go alone to join the dragon migration. And it was wrong of me for not loving you like a brother!" She cried still and pulled him back to her to hug him some more. And closed her eyes as well.
"It's ok, Twilight. I forgive you for all those things. Some I mostly did deserve. But, I really do love you as a sister," he said as he hugged her back.

"Thanks, Spike. *Sniff* I.. I.. I love you, too," she said as she was smiling... But the tears came out still.

"So, uh," he started as Twilight started to put him back down on the floor. "Where-," he quoted with his fingers as he was looking at her. "-were you last night?" Spike questions her while he had moved his right arm down to his side but had his left hand out still.

"I don't know HOW I got there-," she started with her right hoof up in the air and pointing down to the ground, looking up at her left. "-but I plan to find out what happened last night," she finished as she planted her right hoof back on the ground with a lot of force. Next, she sheepishly smiled at her left hoof and looked at it as well. "But, except I can't remember how, though. All I remember is that woke up, in my kitty pajamas, in a fog in the Everfree Forest, in the middle of the day," she said as she moved her eyes towards her little brother.

"Wait! The Everfree Forest was where you were?!" Spike shouted while moving his head forward a little.

"Yeeeess?" She said while moving her head back a little in response to what her brother just shouted out. "Spiiiiiiike, what happened last night that made me end up in the forest?" Twilight slowly asked as she moved her head up towards him, but still on her haunches. With her eyebrows in a sad position.