• Published 28th Mar 2018
  • 647 Views, 9 Comments

Dr.Wolf and his meeting sessions - Flameboy



Dr.Wolf talks to a lot of creatures.

  • ...
8
 9
 647

The Young 6 4.0

When the heroes got outside of the house, Dr.Wolf stood on the right side of the house and the others stood on the left side of the house.

"Ok, everyone knows where to go?" Wolf asked. The four creatures said "yeah" together with proud confident faces.

Okay, same thing happened again, so I will just make it a short story. -Flameboy

Twilight Sparkle sat at her desk. She asks if all animal kingdoms have had a safe trip to Ponyville. Ember replies by saying that it still confuses her with finding out which pony is who. Pinkie sits between Skybreeze and Rutherford. Rutherford hoof bumped The party pony's left hoof with his right hoof. Rainbow sits between Thorax and Gruff and sat down on the griffon's right side. Fluttershy sits between Thorax and Gruff, too. She sat with Thorax. Spike sits between Ember and Thorax. Spike said whassup to Ember and then said hey to Thorax. Applejack sat on General Skybreeze's right and said howdy. He replied back by saying greetings. Rarity Belle sits on Ember's right side asks if she polished her scales. Before Rarity questions the Dragon Lord Starlight Glimmer Trixie and Sunburst sat on her right.

"Can I have your attention, please?" The Princess of friendship wondered. Everypony and creature looks at her. "I called you all here to say-," she started until a bunch of voices interrupted her.

The reader's view, now on five boxes with the rulers in each one. Just like the second premiere of season 8 part 2 of School Daze, they were in their respective boxes. Grampa Gruff in the middle, Skybreeze on the bottom left, Thorax on the bottom right corner, Ember on top of him, and Rutherford is over on top of the hippogriff. The box's alignments, were in the form of an X. And this is what they said.

"WE KNOW! YOU'RE SORRY! AND WE FORGIVE YOU!" They all said.

"It was white pony's fault! Not you!" Prince Rutherford shouted while he pointed at her with his left hoof. "He made you follow his and others' rulebook!" Prince Rutherford shouted once again with his left hoof.

"We may not like the way how you do things here, but we griffons, dragons, hippogriffs, yaks, and changelings, know one thing, of course," Gruff said while he placed his left finger into the air. His eyes were closed at the last part of the sentence. "I also made sure of how we were going to talk to you outside the doors," he said as he held his right finger up with his eyes open.

"Really?" Twilight started asking with her right eyebrow up and her left eyebrow down.

"And this, is how it goes, of course, your highness," Skybreeze started with his left finger in the air and eyes closed. Then, he opened his eyes and started to speak. "Those who actually intended on doing something for the greater good later on ending up as a mistake can be forgiven," he said. Then, he held his left finger towards the purple pony.

"Oh! That's right! When the Crystal Empire was freaking out about a changeling in their home, I tried to go make friends but I got scared. I wasn't sure about making friends that I found myself not knowing what they would do. What they would do to me if they found me," Thorax said as he looked down with his right hoof over his heart. Then, he placed his right hoof back on the ground and looks over to Spike. "Spike, do you remember what I told you about my my life when I was in the Changeling Kingdom?" Thorax questions him as held his left hoof up in the air with the palm of it showing.

"Of course, buddy," Spike said as he was still sitting on the floor. "Need my help with telling your story?" He asked. His eyebrows down yet his mouth was still smiling.

"When I get to the part where we first met, ok?" He said.

"Ok!" Spike said with his eyes closed. Then he opened them up again.

"But first, to tell you the truth, I was also there during the invasion in Canterlot, Twilight," Thorax said while looking at her. "And I have to say, that I am really sorry about how Chrysalis made your brother, Shining Armor,.. her puppet or better yet, slave. And that I am so sorry about how she made your friends abandon you," he said as he pushed his legs back to push him up. Then, he flew over to her left side and landed on his left leg and then his right leg. Next, he landed on his left hoof and then his right hoof. His eyes were sad but calm and his eyebrows were facing up. He put his hoof (right one) on her left shoulder and his left hoof on her left hoof. "Since I was there, and to make you feel better, I never took anypony's love because I saw how much damage my kind caused. And it was you who I was hoping to stop Chrysalis. She may be my mother. Just like the other changelings as well, but I don't want to steal the love from innocent ponies. Ever since I was born on February 17th, 2000, after my brother hatched right before me; I hoped that there would be nice creatures, but I was wrong," he said as he had his head down.

"Uh, not to be rude, but can you do that later? So we can tell her along with her friends a new lesson in friendship?" Ember asked with her right finger up.

"Whoops! Sorry, Twilight, but maybe later I will tell you," he said as he perked his eyes wide open and looks at Twilight. Then, he took his hooves off of her and stood on two legs and flew into the air. When he got back to Spike's left side, he turned to his right and landed on the ground. On his backhooves and then his forehooves. Then finally, he sat down.

Ember, while looking at him with everybody else, who looked at him with sadness and remorse about his life, started to speak. "So," she started after she turned her head to the right side of her. "-back to the lesson, but there's a difference in forgiveness," she said as she held her left finger which was pointing at the ceiling. "Unlike what Skybreeze just said-," she started while looking at the hippogriff with her left palm gesturing him. "Those who do something bad intentionally, which later on wants to be forgiven, then they're forgiven," she said as she held her hand out still but looks at Twilight. "Or, those who don't do anything bad except the one who made them do bad things, don't deserve forgiveness. After all, it's just like when a good creature gets possessed and corrupted by an evil creature that makes them lose control of themselves. Or, make them do bad things like killing one of their best friends, or all of them. Or even killing their family members one by one. But, it doesn't mean that they are the ones at fault, it's the one who makes them do those things. Things that are so sinister and cruel and with a lot of tyranny. They are the ones whose powers are able to corrupt any innocent soul and turn them into tyrants. So Twilight, you, Spike, and your friends must remember that if either one of you get possessed by an ancient evil spirit, remember that you know that it's not their fault. Remember that no matter what, they are still family. Try to cheer them on to fight off the posseser to regain control of themselves," she said as she looks at all of them. From looking at Twilight, to Spike, to Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. To Applejack to Rarity, and finally Pinkie Pie. Along with Starlight Glimmer, Trixie and Sunburst. "Also remember, that if someone with dark magical powers corrupts either one of you, make sure to let one of you hit each other. Because you need to hold your ground, and try to help them by telling your memories of the good times you had with each other. Or, just say that you love them and that the love you share with one another, can help break the chains inside your head."

"Or, like a certain evil changeling we know, brainwashes either one of you, just remember that it still is not their fault," Thorax said.