• Published 17th Feb 2018
  • 8,739 Views, 119 Comments

The Displaced Brothers - Erik_The_Shitposter



Me and my brothers goes to a con, buy something from a creepy guy and get sent to a land of magical talking ponies as Bill Cipher, Asriel Dreemurr and Noximilien. (Gravity Fall, Wakfu, Undertale, MLP, and others Crossover)

  • ...
20
 119
 8,739

Chapter 7 : Messing With the Princess, Invading a Dream and an Uneventful Walk Through the Memory Lane.

'Well, this is...an interesting development.'

That was my first thought when I 'wake up' to this white realm full of colorful floating bubbles. I didn't know just by going to sleep my consciousness would get whisked away to the Dreamland, with a capital D. I thought it would 'detach' itself out form the body and I can fly away like Peter Pan but instead of flying toward the moon and somehow teleported to Neverland I can invade other people's mind.

But nope, somehow, against my expectation, I ended up inside Moon Booty's domain which turns out to be an endless void of white-ness filled with colorful bubbles. I guess taking the title 'Self Proclaimed Dream Demon' has some unlisted benefit. At first, I thought it was just for telling people that I can do whatever I want like a lucid dreamer, 'making dream come true' as it were.

I didn't think it would gain me access to the Dreamland, or whatever this place called. To be fair I might already be able to enter this place without the title in the first place and I just don't know about it. I already knew I can enter other people's minds and have a peek on their memories, just need to figure out the way to enter their mindscape.

"Well? I am waiting for an answer, Demon."

Oh and Luna is here, she's probably on dream patrol, dispelling nightmares and warding off that shapeshifting, nightmares inducing creatures, what was its name anyway? I vaguely remember its name, something like tanabalus or tanbarus. Meh, it's not that big of a deal anyway.

Probably I got something on those creatures in one of the episodes I downloaded. Then again I probably deleted those episodes to make room for more games, whoops.

Eh, might as well enjoy the timeline like a video game, no video game is fun if you already know the story.

"Oh ho ho, the little pony princess is wondering why there's someone other than her self in her domain?" I ask back with a smirk, flowing on the empty air as if it was filled with water, it was surprisingly easy how it is to move around in whatever this place name is. "I, for one, take the enjoyment of searching...shall we say 'interesting' stuff and this place certainly fits the list."

I'm curious if I can do what Bill did in the Mindscape, shapeshifting and alter whatever ground he's on, like that one time he tries tricking Dipper to strike a deal with him on the rooftops, altering gravity and conjuring a screaming head. The word 'dreamscape' has the word 'dream' in it so how hard can it be for a reality-warping second-dimension-imported-to-third-dimension demon to take advantage of it?

She huffed, horn threateningly pointed at my chest with little sparks flashing from it, "We have dealt with your kin countless time, demon. What makes you think we won't stay silent and let you freely walk on our land, much less in my domain?"

Oh right, she got her light knocked out when Celestia and I were making a deal, I thought she would inform her own sister about our deal but I don't think she can hop around the dreamscape like Luna, yet.

"'I think'? heh hah hah! Oh no, Luny, I don't think, I know you wouldn't let me out of your sight," my voice dropped a few octaves lower for the emphasis, smirk turns into a wide grin as I stared down on her from where I'm 'standing' "you see, you and your sister presence alone is an obstacle in my long term plan so I need to get rid of you both as quickly as possible without any consequences."

I think that set her off somehow, her horns went from sparkling to a full-blown firecracker in an instant and shot a laser-like beam. Seeing where the beam is aimed at I can tell where it would hit, right in the middle of my chest, just a bit left of the heart.

A normal person will acknowledge the danger they're in and tried to dodge, or at least block it, but to me, it feels like it's too much of a hustle to move. In some way, I knew something with that size and power wouldn't do anything much, nevermind putting a hole in my chest, that beam couldn't even put a scratch on my suit.

This is an opportunity to test how durable this new body is, though it would be pointless if my body is entirely made out of magic. Actually I never know if my body is either made from magic or flesh and bon-

*Shluk* *drip* *drip*

Oh, that answered the question then...

Luna looked at my gaping wound with a half proud half smug look on her face, "hmm, you fail to remember that you're in my realm, demon. Everything in here is under my command, which includes you as well."

I completely ignore what she said in favor of figuring out how the hell I didn’t feel any pain from the gaping hole on my chest, I thought it happen so fast my nerve system couldn’t keep up and send the pain to my brain but I discard because we’re in Dreamscape, duh, and you can’t feel pain, or anything other than sight and hearing I guess, in dreams.

With a sigh, I decided it was my turn to take things under control and simply make a gesture with my hand by simply rotating my finger counterclockwise, the wound closes itself like in a time-lapse. Even without looking I knew what’s going to happen, the ribcages reform themselves back, organs regenerated and flesh grew back, closing the hole. The disgust and horror on Luna’s face clearly showed how gruesome the process is, even if it was just a few seconds the sound of it enough to make me squirmed.

After the skin part is done, I willed my suit to patch itself up, the threads began to extend and weave as if it was a living organism. A few seconds later my suit back to its pristine condition without a mark of being blasted by a magic laser.

Upon seeing the disbelieved face of Luna I simply raised an eyebrow while suppressing the urge to cackle.

"And you failed to remember that I am a Dream Demon meaning-" I simply 'teleport' right in front of her while bending down so I can see eye-to-eye on her, I donned a big grin on my face "you're not the only one who is special around here princess. Observer!"

Before she could react or utter a single word, I lightly flick her snout. It's just a regular flick, there's no explosion that blown her head clean off of her 'shoulder', no sudden charge of electricity surge to her nerve and friend the brain to crisp or anything that can potentially injure her.

Luna did nothing more than flinched and goes cross-eyed then at my still smiling face, hers went deadpanned.

"Is that the best you ca-WHAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa..."

And there she goes, blown away like a cannonball, disappeared into the seemingly endless white void, she wouldn't be coming back for a while now unless she can instantly teleport back. It was surprisingly easy to control my power here rather than in the real world if I do it there Luna's head would be blown to bits, probably.

Oh well best not to think about 'what if's, it is not the time for it yet, there is a whole place to explore, albeit said world is full of whiteness and colorful bubble. Time to invade others' dreams.

2 particular bubbles catch my eye, one of them is a grey colored bubble connected to another 7 more colorful bubbles by thin silver lines, the other is a bright blue bubble that emits a faint 'tic-toc' sound, 2 guesses who's those are. I floated to Nox's, once I got near it the surface become see trough and I can see what inside of it, it was more like a crystal bowl fortune teller use than a solid bubble now.

It depicts the scenery of a rocky beach, a small group of five people and a Bow Wow, a creature similar to dogs, can be seen on the coast, the three of them are children, one of them apparently collecting seashell while the other two are playing with the Bow Wow. The one collecting seashell is the sole female child, she's wearing a simple plain white dress and a pair of purple boots, her chocolate hair is tied to a pigtail and a little red hairpin is attached to it so that the hair doesn't cover her eye.

One of the boys playing with the dog, the smallest and youngest one, is wearing a similar outfit of his sister, plain white clothing that extended down to his knee, however, the most eye-catching is the half watermelon shell he wore as a helmet and has a single eyehole carved to it, a little bit of his blond hair can be seen sticking out from under it, a wooden sword toy is slung over his chest from a strap on the neck.

The oldest and tallest of them is wearing a black overall with a single strap over his shoulder to keep it in place. With him a Bow Wow closely resembles a dog of chihuahua corgi mix is playing fetch, the dog has 2 different fur patterns, a body of dark fur with cream dots of various size all over it and a clean plain cream fur on the head, I cant see where both patterns met but it is somewhere under its collar.

I remember their names are like it was yesterday, the little girl is Aiguille, Pulsar the youngest child, and the eldest is Quartz, their pet is named Igôle the Bow Wow.

moving on to the adults, one of them is a well-build man wearing a plain sleeveless shirt and black pants, he has healthy brown skin, the same can be said about the rest of the family's skin, and yellowish blond hair, long enough to reach the shoulder. It was easy to tell who is that man is, Noximilien Coxen before he became a Xelor.

Behind him is a woman named Galanthe, his wife, and now I can understand why Nox is so desperate to go back in the to his family because holy Chaos words can't even describe the beauty that women held. An hourglass figure with modest chest and face so attractive many men would be instantly charmed by her smile alone, and let's not go to her lower part because I want to keep this T-rating, let's just say she has nice childbearing hips and leave it at that, her hair is white-colored and long enough to reach her back. She wore a green tunic top and black pants that hugged her legs rather tightly.

Curiously I poke the bubble, it feels like poking a dense body of water, it sure rippled like one. Feeling a bit more daring I put a whole hand into it, I can feel it trying to pull me in but it wasn't strong enough so I put my whole arm in it, I immediately got yanked.

Entering someone's dream could be an odd experience, one moment you're observing the dream from outside and when you touch it the next thing you know there's a white flash and you're 'falling' headfirst, even though I'm still in the white void I can feel winds blowing against my face.

Oh wait, theses are clouds so I'm really falling.

...

Should I be worried? I can already see the ground but my mind is registering this as a regular thing that happens, might be because of the whole 'getting shot on the chest' thing and understand this whole thing is a dream. I hold on to my hat and did a mid-air flip, no one with a right mind would land headfirst and I definitely not looking forward to knowing how it feels like, I willed a powerful gust of wind to slow my descent.

Upon stepping on the sandy ground I took a deep breath and noted how the air smelled like, it was the smell of salt. I was curious about how my sense of smell is able to work in a dream but I save that question for another day. I landed on the upper part of the beach, just a couple steps and a jump away from Nox's, or rather Millien's, family.

"It was a simpler and happy time for him, a family with three children and a loving wive." A familiar voice said.

I tilt my head to the right, at the corner of my sight Xelor Nox wearing his trademarked dark blue sleeveless hooded coat complete with the symbol imprinted on the front. Wait how come there are two of them?

'Probably this is his memory.' I thought to myself self "Don't you mean a simpler time for you?"

He shook his head "No, this isn't my memory, I still remember our time on earth but this is an entirely different memory that belongs to someone else."

"That's weird." I muttered I didn't receive a spec of Bill's memories when I came into this world, I'm not sure about Asriel though, "I'm assuming you have the original Nox's memories, does it include the 200 years of collecting wakfu?"

"Sadly no, there are only snippets of it, most of it is when he gathered a large quantity in a short amount of time and some of his more recent memory," he answered "But enough about me, why and how did you get here Bill?"

I shrugged "To be honest, dear brother, I do not know either. You told me to get some sleep so I did, the next thing I know I am in the Dreamscape, it does not help when the supposedly 'guardian' of that place do not take kindly to visitors."

I could feel him raising an eyebrow "I suppose you did not talk your way out with her, yes?"

"Bah, that hothead never uses words to solve things, always prefer using her fis- er, hoof, but I would blame the teenage hormone, you know how it is with them. "

"Ho, so are you not one of them anymore Bill? Despite the fact you have obtained another body, your mind is still the same as before."

"Tch, are you not the one to talk, father. Suddenly feeling capable of taking care of a child, you and I both know we already have this conversation but I am still not convinced."

Nox sighed "As I told you before, you are overthinking, or are you telling me you actually turning into the original Bill."

"Perhaps you are right but perhaps you are wrong, there is still a possibility."

"Hah, what am I going to do with you, brother," he sighed "Anyway how long are you going to act 'high and mighty' along with that arrogant tone? It is unbecoming of you."

"Whoops, looks like I just getting a bit too into it," I said with a chuckle, by the time I realize it I've been standing straight up with my chest puffed up and head slightly raised like a pompous noble, I sat down with my legs dangling down and motioned Nox to sit beside me.

"You still haven't answered my question," he said, taking a seat beside me.

"I'm just curious and poke your dream bubble a bit, never would've thought it allows me to enter your mind," in the show the only way Bill can enter someone's mind is through a deal, prime example Gideon and Stanley, and to appear in dreams the victim must read some ancient incantations, this one being Standford, "To be honest I didn't expect I'd be ended up here, this should be a dream and not a memory. Say, did you have the same kind of dream last time you sleep?"

"Yes, but last time it wasn't like this, its only snippets of a bunch of different memories," he answered, right hand scraping against the rough surface of the rock, "At first I was confused why everything feels so...real. Every surface I touch, every scent I smell, and every pain I felt, I experienced it like I was there, and I would see things that I haven't seen before."

"Yeah...probably those were the original Nox's memories," I said as I observe Millien and his family, now that I think about it, isn't this the memories where he first found the Eliacube? I don't see a black box containing the flying clock anywhere. "Say, wanna explore the rest of his memories?"

"What'd you mea-oh I see, are you trying to do that thing with the doors that lead to a memory?"

"Well yeah, that's the only way I could think of. I could try and make it like a file of videos but with the way you talk I don't think you're too keen about having your mind open like a book."

"And what makes you think people would be fine having their minds open to other people?" Nox said with a hint of displeasure, "I understand this memory is not mine to have but it is my mind that's keeping it, and with how you handle that gigantic Timberwolf I am not sur- BILL NO!"

"Too late, a simple yes or no would have been enough," And with that, I clapped my hands twice.

Then everything collapsed.


"You should really know that no means no, not the opposite."

"Well you're the one who makes things long and winding, I'm not gonna sit through your whole speech."

"At least have a bit of patience."

"Eh, I would've still done it even if you disagree."

We're sitting on a bench under a streetlight on a pavement, gone was the beach scenery and replaced with an urban view, albeit it was more on the quieter part of the city, rows upon rows of houses that looks perfectly the same, it was the textbook version of suburbia, the roof shapes are the same, the lawn flawlessly identical, heck there isn't a single thing different.

Though the lamps on the nearby houses are lighted up, it was eerie with how quiet it is, there's no sound of car engines or horns, the lack of bustling people on the street is uncanny, if only the weather is foggy this could be the set of a horror movie.

Not to mention we're the only one that has colors, everything else is in monochrome.

Among the duplicate houses stood a 2 stories house, while the lower part consists of mostly concrete based materials, the upper part uses wood as the building main materials, it looks like someone just put a cabin on top of a cubic shaped concrete house. The whole thing just looks bizarre.

But the most unusual thing is not the building itself but rather the gigantic clock construct, the inner machinery which consisted of giant gears can be seen through the gaps and side, the glow of Noxins' eye can be seen on the Romans numerals on the dials. the Giant Clock Fortress stands with its insect-like legs right above the house, pair of an arm with needles posing menacingly.

I never really understood the scale of Nox's Giant Clock Fortress compared to a normal human being, the word 'giant' on the name emphasize the size of the construct, it might not be as tall as the Colossal Titans but the weaponry inside it does not make it less threatening.

Nox wordlessly stood up and move toward the house, I followed him closely, up to the front porch and opened the door we're greeted by the sight of a maze of hallways, almost every surface of it covered with doors, each one is different models made out of different materials, trapdoors in case of the floor, heck some of them just straight up floating. The whole thing just seems like it was ripped from a page of The Twilight Zone.

We began exploring the maze simply just to explore this apparently endless maze, every turn we took leads us into more hallways with more doors, some of it even branched to all direction, by all direction I don't mean a four-way junction, there's a bottomless pit right in the middle of it and where the roof should be is a hole that goes beyond our sight.

I deliberately push my brother down the hole as a joke, besides, we're in the mind, even if we got ourselves severely injured we'll be right as rain the next second. Not a moment later he came back, not from below but rather from above, falling with grace and the speed of a feather, arms crossed as face clearly displayed his feeling.

Needless to say, Nox wasn't amused.

We continue to explore, after earning myself a chop on the noggin, as we go deeper into the maze the wall and floor began to change, from a mix of concrete and wood to brass and some other type of metals. The scenery is no longer disorderly, gone were the floating and jumbled mess of doors, organized hallways with symmetrically placed doors has taken its place.

The whole place felt like it was some kind of facility or a prison, everything screamed 'perfection' unlike before. Tracing my hand across the wall it felt very smooth and cold to the touch, not a single bump or uneven surface. Definitely something that supposes to be in a facility or a prison, or even a holding cell for test subjects in a lab facility.

The doors, which is made out of the same material as the floor, seems like it was a part of a vault of some sort, a square heavy-duty door big enough for an adult to fit in with two thick cylinder bars across it, cogs and gears can be seen sticking out at the sides and a single valve on the center.

Nox approaches one of the doors and twisted the valve in a clockwise direction, the door rumbled as the cogs and gears start to turn, hot white steam hisses from the crack between it as the bars slide retracted into the walls. We step back from the door as it opens itself outward.

An unmistakable light of the sun can be seen seeping from the opening and pouring into the hallway once the door is fully open, there's a gentle breeze carrying the scent of water and something salty, 'wait a minute, don't tell me...'

I followed Nox entering the memory door if it can be called that, and step on a sandy surface, a familiar scenery of a beach greeted my sight.

'Siriously? After all of that, we're back here?' I let out a sigh, 'well at least I got something from that trip.'

I look back toward the door, it's sticking out like a sore thumb, a vault door on the side of a cliff is not something you see every day. With a shrug, I walk to my brother and sat where we were sitting before. We just in silence, it wasn't awkward at all but rather comfortable, with the sight of the sea and the sound of the waves it really put my mind in peace.

"You just lead us in a circle just to avoid opening up other memories." I began.

"What sane man would let their mind open like a book to others, I just being cautious. Even though you're my little brother that does not mean you could take a peek at it."

"Fine, fine keep your bloody secret, neither of us wanted to see you strangeling your chicken at some questionable website anyway."

"Strange, I assume you can know whatever behind those doors just by looking at it, guess I overestimated you."

I shrugged, "The show never actually made it clear just how 'all-seeing' Bill is. I know he is capable of foreseeing possible future events and understand something almost instantly, but I guess with how he never takes things seriously is the reason the twins flopped his plans," Both abilities sounds like it would be really useful, to understand anything in an instant and see into the future, especially the former, I was itching to get my hand on it.

"I'm not surprised, with how big his ego is I can see how he got defeated by a couple of teenagers," He agrees my reasoning, "If only he didn't underestimate them in their first meeting, the show would've ended a lot sooner. I trusted you wouldn't make the same mistake."

"pffft, what, me? Making the same mistake as every other two-bit villain? Perish the thought. If I'm going to war or at least a fight with someone, I would use all of my strength and cunning moves," I said, many antagonist characters I've seen always, if not often, look down the main character, though nowadays it's a rather rare thing to come across, only dumb main character with average villains, "Huh I just realized it was an ironic thing to say, considering I limit my power to a tiny portion."

"I think its the best thing to do since you have almost no control over your Chaos, your case is different with Asriel and mine, after all. As long as he doesn't go all out and collapse the whole timeline we should be fine," He said, lifting up his right hand with the palm facing up, there's a sudden dim flash and the Eliacube appeared, "As far as I know, both from Nox's memories and my own, this cube primary function is to act as a battery, with nigh limitless capacity, it also amplifies my abilities greatly. I still haven't understood its full potential, much less how it works, but I will be studying it to avoid any unwanted scenario from happening."

Now that I think about it, the Eliacube is without a doubt one of the most powerful items in the Wakfu series alongside the Eliatrope Dofus, the original six dragon eggs laid by the Great Dragon, the incarnation of Statis, the energy of destruction, after... 'reuniting' with Eliatrope, the goddess of the race not the race itself. Despite being design as a power source and fuel for a space ship, when it fell into the hand of a certain Xelor, it can bring chaos to the Krozmo, the equivalent of the universe but in the form of an egg.

There is a reason why the universe is an egg but I'm not here to reiterate on the Big Bang of Wakfu universe, that would be another time, so let's focus on the present.

As far as I know, the Eliacube is created by Qilby, one of the Firstborn Eliatropes and a member of the Eliatropes Council, using the heart of Orgonax, a member of the Mechasm people that have yet to be explained by the creator of the Wakfu series. Needless to say, the Mechasm does not take kindly to it and thus war ensued between them and the Eliatrope.

Despite being a direct descendant of 2 beings that can be classified as god and goddess and have advanced knowledge in both magic and technology they're driven to the brink of extinction and have to flee to the World of Twelve. It is unclear how powerful is the Mechasm is but being able to almost completely erase the descendant of gods off from the Krozmo I can say they are somewhere up the list.

I can only guess that the Mechasm outnumbered them in terms of manpower, or should I say machinepower. From the pieces I gather from the show they're a race of machine people, something that can be built, rebuilt, and put in service right out from the oven. Orgonax is no different and since he is one of the youngest, therefore the lastest and more advance compared to others, sprinkle some revenge for motivation and they got themselves a war machine, he then became a prominent figure leading the war against the Eliatropes.

I pat Nox's back, "Did you forget? We're immortal, well at least I think we're, so we have all the time we needed," I reasoned, "As long as you have enough magic, you're good to go, remember that your body is over two hundred years old so what a few centuries mean to you, well aside of mental degradation like most mortal-made-immortal being."

"True, true, nevertheless it will take some time to get used to being an Immortal. I will begin my study once we set a proper base, though it would be nice to have something to work with," he said, staring at the cube with interest, said cube pulsed with bright blue light occasionally, similar to a heartbeat when I think about what it actually made out of, "While I do have some knowledge on what wakfu is it isn't the same as the magic of this world."

"Why don't you find something you can use while we're exploring this world? There are a crap ton of magic type here, not to mention they act differently with different races," The ponies certainly at their peak of learning on the capability and what actually magic is, considering the pony version of Gandalf or Dumbledore is still alive, "You can start by gathering data on the Tree of Harmony, or maybe the creatures residing inside the cave, perhaps after all of this you can ask the Twins to browse their royal library."

"That certainly not a bad idea, it seems the Merchants has modified my mask so that it has some other functions other than letting me see through the Noxins' eye, I think there is something similar to a scanner," He nodded, there's a series of clicking noise from his mask, "I must say, this is certainly an interesting experience, but I think its time to end it here."

Suddenly there's an earth-shaking rumble and everything starts to collapse once again, but this time it started from the 'edges' of the land. First, the sea began to drain itself, all of the body water rushes away from the shore, leaving fishes to flop around the seabed, at a distance I can see the ocean floor crumble down to the familiar white void, it was as if we're on a floating island and it began to fall into pieces.

As the land breaks apart, cracks begin to form on the sky, as if it was made out of glass the cracks begin to resemble spider web in a matter of seconds, forming a dome around us. Similar to the ground it shatters into thousands of pieces, revealing the same white void behind it.

'Huh, Nox must be waking up, I wonder if this is how dreams ended, was expecting more of an instant boot out from his dream, to be honest.

Not long after the ground around us collapsed, taking Nox along down the blank void with a "see you in the real world" as a parting word, leaving me sitting on empty air, maybe 'empty air' wasn't the right word but the point is I can still feel my butt sitting on something invisible.

There was a loud POP I assume it was the dream bubble...well, popped and I am back to where the white void with dream bubbles was, but now there's less bubble so probably the others already wok-OHSHITDODGE!!!

Despite my brain cries for getting the heck out of the way my body, or more specifically my head, tilt itself to the right just enough to avoid getting disintegrated by a dark beam from a certain alicorn which is hovering a good distance with an enraged face, I put on my best shit-eating grin, basically saying 'is that all you got?'.

And it's probably not a good thing to do since she got even more furious.

Luna snarled, something that doesn't fit right with her flat teeth, and started to charge up her horn, it the tip of it began to get brighter and brighter until it can be mistaken as a star. Rather than getting away from her like any other sane person I was curious about how big the beam will be.

Even if I stand in front of the equivalent of a giant laser of death canon the feeling of 'I can take it on' from before came back, I somehow realize whatever she's charging cant inflict a single scratch, but after the last stunt I figure it would be difficult to regenerate my whole body from ashes.

Thousands of ways to counter her attack ran through my mind, from simply dodging it, taking it head-on with some sort of protection or shield, or just outright disable her magic, though the last one might be out of the picture since there is no 'magic' here. Everything that happens here is because someone made it to happen, like a lucid dream if I had to guess.

FWOOOOOM

Huh, it's bigger than what I thought it would be, I might be in a pinch. Alright, no dilly dally, think Bill think. I could summon Room and switch my place with her but it wouldn't be fast enough, the distance between me and her is too far for the Room to reach in time, I could summon something to completely block it like a Legendary Shield or something.

Or do something absurd and just 'eat', or at least absorb it.

Oh well doing such flashy, and probably useless, grand magic spell would take too much time to cast it, better keep it simple and quick. As I slip my hand to my inner pocket, I imagine a thin rectangle object small enough to be fitted inside a wallet, I felt my fingers brush against its edges and grab it between the index and middle fingers, with a fluid movement I pulled it out, curled it until the other end touched my wrist and threw it toward the oncoming beam. As it spins out from my fingers I caught a glimpse of one of its surface, a pair of white arrows pointing in the opposite direction on a green background.

"Card Magic: Complete Reverse!"

And the giant laser beam did a 180.

Yeah, that's right, I just made the pettiest and wittiest comeback, 'No U', into a spell strong enough to deflect an attack nothing short of an orbital cannon, what'chu gonna do 'bout it?

As if the small UNO card is a giant mirror, the beam reflected back to Luna like a scene from a cartoon, I manage to snap a picture of her panicked face and a fleeting moment trying to escape before she got absolutely decimated, leaving almost nothing but a few feathers behind. As for the card it got flash burned and turn into ashes.

I for one do not feel any shred of regret or guilt, probably because this isn't real life and her body is completely untouched, rather it felt like I just killed a random player in a game who decided to pick on me, a reasonable cause to kill someone for self-defense.

I smiled to my self, feeling a little proud of what I just did.

But there is another problem, how do I get out from here? I just blasted, actually, she did it her self, possibly the only one who knows how the Dreamscape work, there is Celestia but I doubt she has much knowledge about it. I can't just tap my feet thrice and think 'there is no place like home' and suddenly woke up, right?

Right?

...

Ah right, Chaos Magic bullshit.

Well, whatever, as if I'm going to do it, it is so unoriginal and to top it off I there are no magical shoes I can wear, though I can conjure one with ease but every time I think about 'magical shoes' my mind instantly latched on the picture of shoes that would knock some points off from my manly aspect.

Probably because the word 'magical' I often hear is in the sentence 'magical girl', the olden types that would transform with a shitload of sparkle and glitter, wearing over the top frilly dresses while slaying evil with the power of love & friendship, and saving the day, yay~!

That naive personality of theirs, I hate it with passion.

Although my view of what magical girl is already completely wrecked and entirely rewritten by the more modern, and darker versions of it, both still wear frilly dresses. No matter how dark they show gets or ridiculous they portrayed, they still have one thing in common to the point my brain way of thinking always believes all magical girls wore clothes that are excessively... well, girly, and don't get me started with how much pink one can be.

'Gah, focus Bill, This is no time for ranting! Still have to find a way to get out of here...'

I could probably summon a door to my mind but that would leave the risk of creating a direct way every one who can enter Dreamscape can use so that idea can go take a dive right out of the window. How about imagining something that 'link' me back to my body? Something that would yank me back on command, yeah that could work.

I closed my eye, imagining myself floating in a dark place, a link of chains somehow attached on my back leading to the darker part of the place, at the other end of the chain I picture a bigger me, or just the chest and head part, the rest of BigMe is obscured by black mist. There is a hole big enough to fit a grown man right in the middle of BigMe chest where the chain disappeared inside.

I imagine the chain got pulled by something inside BigMe, dragging the SmallMe toward the hole on the chest, once the SmallMe's feet entered the hole closed up with a meaty WHACK!, as if it was a giant mouth.

Then I let out a burst of Chaos Magic.


I woke up.

And I'm using that sentence lightly, more like 'I blinked' rather than waking up from a night of sleep, it felt like I've woken up the whole time. My body didn't feel any different, there's no feeling of leftover tired I always got, my eyesight isn't bleary and my joint is perfectly fine even though I sleep on the ground.

The sun already up high, the birds are chirping and the smell of fresh air with a hint of the wetness morning dew signing the beginning of a new day.

Author's Note:

Just to get this out of the way, I am a lazy person.

...Huh, when you admit stuff on the internet, it's really easy to let it out.

So a chapter per year huh? I was planning to update it once a week, a month at the latest, guess reality often disappointed.

Before the whole COVID-19 situation began I had a reason to put this in hiatus, the school began to ramp up and take almost half of the day off and even if I had a free time it would be working on homework.

But since school is out during lockdown I have all the time I need to finish this.

I'm a bit unsatisfied with how I write, especially how Bill's callout attack, I was going to make it simple and leave it in bold format but with spell modifier comes in I was going to make it like this :

"'Spell Modifier : Attack/Support/Defensive Spell!"

But if you guys have any suggestions let me hear it!

Oh and I read the previous chapter and realized a big mistake, I write Chrysalis last name as Millien, not Coxen so I did a dum-dum and only now realize it, sorry!

And if there is time I would revisit the latest chapter and giving it a few polish

Anyway, I hope you guys stay healthy and stay at home until this lockdown is over.

As always, keep on the lookout for typos, grammar error, and tell me what do you think of this chapter!

Again, thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoy if you don't then don't be afraid to criticize it, I still have a long way to go!