• Published 17th Feb 2018
  • 8,739 Views, 119 Comments

The Displaced Brothers - Erik_The_Shitposter



Me and my brothers goes to a con, buy something from a creepy guy and get sent to a land of magical talking ponies as Bill Cipher, Asriel Dreemurr and Noximilien. (Gravity Fall, Wakfu, Undertale, MLP, and others Crossover)

  • ...
20
 119
 8,739

Chapter 5: Steady Start, First Encounter and Tree of Harmony.

“On that topic, would you mind grabbing my lower body up there for me?”

“Lower body!? You pervert!!”

"I'm not a pervert, I'm a zombie!"

And that was a short conversation between a zombie and a butt naked Magiclad girl in the cemetery before I had to hold down my laughter so I don’t wake up the others that are sleeping.

After I made a little deal with the griffoness that is sleeping in my lap named Gerindha there is a couple of hours before the sun rises or rather Celestia raise the sun. How did I know this you may ask, when I fiddling on my phone I found out that I can set the time and date as Equestria time zone. I won’t go into detail of it because I don’t know how the hell my phone did it, all I did was set the time into local time zone and boom, it happens.

Its four hours away from when the sun supposes to be raised, if the time here goes the same way like the one on earth, Celly and Luny have to wake up at six to set the celestial object in place. So I thought to myself ‘Why not watch some anime?’ I had more anime in my laptop than you can count, well maybe that’s not true but you get the point.

I know that I still have a connection to the internet but last time I checked Boku no Hero Academia season 3 wasn’t released until 2018, and given the fact that not only we got flunked to another dimension but also back in time, both earth and Equestria, I still had to wait eighteen years before the first episode released.

It broke me inside just a tiny bit.

But not to worry I still had a lot more in my laptop, other than the hundreds and hundreds of megabytes of anime, there is still a bunch of other stuff like fanfics that I saved, games, movies and a suspicious folder that named ‘P’.

Definitely not filled with Japanese porn because that stuff is started with the letter H

Anyway, as I’m figuring out how I am going to watch some 2D girls while a griffon is sleeping in my lap, Gerindha shivers every time a cold wind blows. I was about to levitate the discarded blanket from earlier but an idea pop up inside my head, and for some reason, a light bulb appears above my head.

Using her as a table so I can watch without hurting my neck, I set the laptop on top of her. The device will provide her with heat that can keep her warm and not freezing in the middle of the night. I snap my fingers to get rid of the pillow and blanket, at the same time I conjured a wireless headphone so no one can get bothered by the sound.

I don’t know how long did I watch anime but when I did the sun is more than happy to tell me what time is it by blinding my one and only good eye.

"Gah god dammit!" I cried out loud, covering my eye with the right arm. Thankfully I didn't react too badly so that I don't accidentally throw the sleeping griffoness and my laptop off from my lap. After I regain my eyesight, I look toward where Celestia is because she is the one who controlled the sun only to find out an empty spot.

Off to the side I can see both of the royal sisters stood where they lower the sun and moon earlier at night, Luna had her head lower, still sucking on that pacifier, and Cel’s raised as the sun rapidly climb toward the center of the sky and I swear she had a freaking smirk on her face.

No, wait, she is smirking or more of a smug smile.

If look could kill, she would be a pile of ashes with how hard I glared at her. I grab one of the many pebbles around me and chuck it toward Celestia, hitting her right at the base of her horn which gained an ‘ouch’.

“Next time you raise the sun, make sure to tell someone,” I said which she responded with a huff. Her sister in the other hand didn’t seem to care about our little bickering, probably still half asleep with how her head dipped every now and then.

They walk toward to the still-lit fire pit, probably Asriel’s fire made out of magic or I accidentally make an ever-lasting firewood, and lie down like a dog where they slept before. Luna is still in a half-sleep state while her sister glared at me with little power she had.

I shut down my laptop and store it away in my hammerspace via a tear on the reality that I somehow made right beside me. Don’t ask how I did it, I just think about something, giving it a little ‘push’ with my Chaos Magic and tada, it happens.

I look toward to my brothers, which they already waking up. Chrysalis hopped down from Nox and stretched like a cat, while her dad stretches his arms upward making a popping sound from his joint and slapping his own face to get rid of the sleep behind.

Asriel, the cute, cuddly, fluffy goat bro, already up and ready, whipping away the crusts that formed at the edge of his eyes. I guess it is too early for him to turn back to his adult form because he just sat down near the flame, not bothered that he is back to his child form.

The only one that still sleeping is the griffoness who still nesting on my lap, I gave her a couple of nudges and said “Hey Gerindha wakey-wakey, the sun is up and I’m starting to get leg cramps.”

“No, don’t wanna.”

“Alright, don’t complain if you didn’t get your breakfast.”

At the mention of breakfast, her eyes fluttered open and her head rises like a hen in the morning. Yawning as if she was roaring on top of her lungs, stretching her talons and hind paws like a stiff board on my lap before jumping off, she sat right between me and Asriel.

I was about to ask how everybody sleeping but a growl, much like a manticore, cut me off before I could speak. I was expecting Celestia or Luna make that kind of sound but surprise-surprise it was Gerindha the red face griffin, making the rest of us chuckled.

“So breakfast anyone?”I asked.

“Yeah, I could go for some of those” Asriel said, “Though come to think of it we haven’t eaten anything for the past 2 days and I still don’t feel like starving.”

“Me neither.” Nox agreed, petting the small changeling on his lap while she sucks up a violet mist thing, probably love, from his chest “But it was expected from me because I can survive with magic alone magic. ”

It is true, in the Wakfu series at the end of the last episode of season 1 you can see whats left of Nox, just a mask on a pile of dust. As a Xelor, he can stop his aging process as long as he has wakfu/magic to keep it at bay thus letting him live for more than 200 years. By using the last drop of his wakfu to teleport to his family tombs, his age rapidly caught on to him and instantly turning him into a pile of dust.

“Well, I’m in the mood for pancake, anyone care for some?” I asked.

“It’s been like…like, forever since we had a pancake for breakfast, I'll take three layers with maple syrup, please!” Goat bro said with such an enthusiasm that makes me think that he is really a child.

“Sure thing Azzy, how about you Gerindha, you up for some pancakes?” too tired to speak, she just gave me a nod “M’kay, how about you two?” I ask the princesses.

“I never heard of this ‘pancake’ but if it’s suitable for breakfast then very well I shall try tasting it, however, if you have any funny idea, Demon. Don’t you dare.” Celestia said with a harsh tone, I guess Tirek did something more than stole all magic to make her hate demon creatures that bad. I guess it's my fault to use the same title as Bill.

“What do you think am I, a cunning demon that uses dirty tricks? I’m anything but that, thank you very much.” I retorted “Now then if you’re done worrying about me killing you and your sister and destroy the whole word like any other demon lord, I suggest you fix that attitude before I do something that we all might regret.” I’m really tired with her, it's still early in the morning and she already acted like a brat, welp I can’t really blame her, seems like her teen hormones are acting up.

Hopefully, Luna’s emo phase won’t be any time soon, we still need to defeat Sombra after all.

I felt something hit the side of my head, looking to where it came from, I see Nox has his right arm outstretched, palm pointed toward me and the blue circle on his hand glowed dimly.

“What the heck was that for Nox?” I asked

“Do I have to remind you not to cause trouble?” he asked back, even if his mask is blocking the expression on his face I can tell he is ticked off by the glare of his eyes.

“Pfft don’t be so serious, it's not like I’m going to kill them or pillage their land, enslave their subject and become the king of Equestria." I said with as much sarcasm I could muster but that doesn't seem to penetrate Celestia's thick skull because she immediately took an aggressive stance. Her wings flared out, hooves dug into the ground and her horn pointed toward me so that she can cast any sort of offensive spell at the moment.

On the other hand, Luna already falls asleep again, an expected thing to happen for the Princess of the Night despite the sun is brightly shining.

"I'll not allow you to do as you please with this world, Demon!" she threatens, you can even taste the venom contains in each of her words "I swear by my mother name I'll strike you down!"

I just stare at her with a bored expression, not a single fear came out inside of me, I was thinking that she is joking with me but the determination in her eyes is saying otherwise. Chrysalis is hiding behind Nox, no doubt that she isn't too keen on finding out how it feels to suffer Celestia wrath, and Gerindha followed the changeling nymph example by hiding behind me.

Asriel is nowhere to be seen, probably doing his routi- oh nope there he is, hiding behind the Xelor beside Chrysalis, his tiny tail is poking out.

“Bill, that’s enough!” Nox bellowed, his palms are glow with blue light, ready to shoot a ball of magic to me. “We’re here to live out our life as a new leaf so you better not causing something that you can’t take responsibly for, so knock it off you two.”

“Pfft, relax Nox, I’m just telling a joke. It's her fault for cant even take a joke.” I said.

“Bill, you and I both know that Discord is spreading chaos all over Equestria and she has done all she could do to stop it. Just think about how stressed she is, not to mention being lost in the middle of Everfree forest and you’re not helping one bit.”

After a pregnant pause, I let out a sigh with a roll of an eye and said “Fine, whatever you say Nox.”

“Good.” He lowered his hand “And I do believe that you owe an apology?”

“Tch, okay.” I sighed, looking toward Celestia with the same bored look “I’m sorry, for making a joke like that.”

It took her a second before she hesitantly lifts her head up, “Very well, Demon. I accept your apology.” She said while glaring a dagger at me.

“Now if all is fine and dandy, may we continue with our breakfast? I’m sure that griffon is starving with how loud her stomach can rumble.” Nox suggested as the three that hides behind use are slowly came out. Gerindha’s face is red beet because of her embarrassment.

“Yeah, yeah I gocha’.” I snap my fingers to make the ingredients to make the pancakes.

Asriel stared worriedly at the stuff I conjured “Bill, didn’t you say that consuming anything that you conjured was a bad idea?” he asked.

“We’ll be fine as long we’re in the Everfree forest. It's basically a giant magic suppressor so the Chaos Magic will disappear as soon I use them.” I answered, “Nox can check it if there is any Chaos Magic left behind.” I move a bag of flour with a flick of my fingers in front of the Xelor.

He hover one of his hand on top of the bag, glowing dimly with blue light that was over the bag, after a few second Nox said that it's safe to use, we repeat this motion several times with the rest of the ingredients plus an extra bag of coffee for us to start off the day.

I began mixing the flour, milk, sugar, and eggs with my telekinesis rather than using a bowl like the ol’ way, waving my hand back and forth as if I was a water bender. The pancake batter is swimming in the air following my hands' movement like it was tied with invisible strings, doing little tricks to entertain the audiences that are watching.

Except for Luna, she is snoozing away throughout the show.

After I mix the batter perfectly, I conjured a frying pan. Placing it on top of the fire pit, right beside the pot of water mixed with ground up coffee that I make out of thin air somewhere in the middle of making the batter.

After cooking the batter, tuning that white gooey substance to a perfect golden brown thick pancake, I conjured seven plates with the exact amount of knives and forks, along with a maple syrup. I gave everyone here four layers of pancakes and a mug of coffee for the adults, not counting Asriel not that he needs one anyway so I gave him and Chrysalis a glass of orange juice.

"Well, dig up everyone!" I said as I cut a piece of my pancake and ate it. Asriel did so and stuff his face with a big piece, letting out a long moan, everyone saw this and intrigued by how my pancake taste. Everyone, except for Nox and Luna, the latter is currently chugging down the cup of coffee, followed goat bro's example taking a bite of their breakfast.

Nox just stares at the plate and mug I gave him, probably thinking how can he ate with the mask on. As far as my knowledge on the Wakfu series, I've never seen Nox without his mask, except for the time when he is still a watchmaker and not a Xelor yet, but who knows, maybe he can remove it.

He hesitantly grabs the side of his mask, a series of mechanical clicks and clacks came from the mask as it hisses a high-pressure air, the eyes of the mask glowed dimly before the blue lights went dark.

I was expecting something like a dried up corpse when he pulled his mask off, what I was not expecting was a perfect smooth face with deathly pale skin without any trace of malnourished or decay like the original Nox’s story said, a silky white long hair that reaches his shoulder gently flowing with the morning breeze.

He opens his eyelids to reveal a pair of light blue colored eyes, it has the same color with his mask eyes.

To simply said, we had all our jaw dropped.

"What, is there something on my face?"

Instead of answering, I conjured a small mirror for him to look at his own face.

I had to slap him on the face to stop admiring himself.

After we ate our breakfast, we're preparing to hit the road again. I and Asriel are making some food for the trip which consisted of pies, pies and more pies, I don't know where does he learn how to make pies but I suspected that there is some memory from the original Asriel. The Royal Sister are cleaning each other on the other side of the pillar, no they do not lick each other clean like their animal counterpart. At first, I thought they use some sort of spell to summon water from god knows where but taking a closer look they actually use a spell that gathers the vapor in the surrounding area and make them bubbly like soap water and wash each other, speaking of bath we haven't bathed in like two days.

Its either find a nearby stream or find out what spell they use.

Nox, who put his mask back on, had his Eliacube transformed into a mechanical owl that flies around him. The little changeling is staring at it in awe before the owl landed on her mane, she giggled when the owl made a little nest on her head. Meanwhile, Gerindha is silently preening her wings, plucking every feather that seems out of place so there is some space for the other to grow. After that she donned her armors, taking a minute to stare at the Flaming Talons guild mark on her breastplate before slipping it on.

“So Bill…” Chibi Asriel started as he cut off his flow of fire magic to bake another batch of pies ‘It’s nice to know that he can use his magic in that form.’ “…I notice that there is a suspicious scent I pick up from you.”

“What do you mean by that?” I asked, cleaning up the leftover ingredients with a snap of my fingers before walking toward to the Xelor and the changeling “Can you really smell things like dogs? Last time I checked you’re a part goat, not puppy.”

“Well yeah, my senses are sharper than before and probably I can talk to animals if the whisper from earlier isn’t from my imagination.” He said, storing the freshly baked pies into his inventory that he discovers a few minutes ago “Anyway no changing topic, I can smell that griffoness scent from you, especially from around your crotch. Care you enlighten me on with what did you two did last night?”

I paused my walking cycle to look at the goat child behind me, my sight is greeted with that smug smile of his. Last night Gerindha sleeps on my lap so no wonder she left a strong cent there. I was about to protest but someone beat me to it.

“What is this about Bill and that griffon?” Nox asked, clearly overheard our conversation.

“Its noth –“ “I asked him why he has her scent on him.” Asriel cut me off.

Nox stare at me with a bewildered expression, I could hear the gears grinding in his head “Her?”

“Yeah her, that griffon over there,” he said, pointing at Gerindha

“You know he is been carrying her the whole time since we got here right?” Nox asked, clearly confused.

“Yeah I know, but he was carrying her on his back right?” Nox nodded “Well there is also some of it that stick on his crotch.”

After a minute of processing the news, Nox slowly turns his head to me with a clear unamused eyes “Bill, I know you’re a fan of that show but you didn’t do it, did you?”

“What? No, of course not, I didn’t do the deed! Besides, where did you get that idea anyway?” I retorted.

“Well…” Asriel began “I notice that last night you’re calming her down with her nightmare, let her sleep on your lap, and now you have her smell around your willy- wait seriously? I can’t even say peepee? Agh whatever, so putting the two and two together and…”

‘No, I use her as a table for my laptop.’ is what I was going to say but I don’t want to make my brothers misunderstood and suspecting me for treating her like an object “H-hey, she only uses my leg as a pillow, there is nothing wrong with that right?”

“From your point of view, I can say that there is nothing wrong with that.” Nox said, “Do you know her name by any chance?”

“Yeah, her name is Gerindha.” I said without skipping a beat.

“And how do you know her name?” Asriel asked.

“She told me when we made a deal last night.” I said “It’s a simple deal actually, she promised to give me the common knowledge of this world, in return, she got to join our little party/family and travel all around the world. A pretty simple deal right?”

“Do you really think that it was a wise choice?” the Xelor asked. “How about her comrades from earlier, are they won’t be looking for her?”

“To be honest I’m not really sure about it Nox” I said uncertainly “When we make the deal she seems really desperate for a way out so I gave him one.” ‘And not to mention she doesn’t really want to spend her time in prison, I mean who wouldn’t?’ “Besides I can’t leave a cute griffon all by herself in the middle of Everfree forest”

It took me a moment to realize what did I just say, I was about to correct it but Asriel cut me off “Oh my gosh, you have a crush on her!” he exclaimed, I could practically see the mischief behind those eyes green eyes of his. And as expected from a child, he sang the kissing song.

“Gerindha and Bill sitting in the tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love.
Then comes marriage.
Then comes baby in the baby carriage.”

I just stare at him with a deadpanned expression, well at least Gerindha didn’t- and she blushed, clearly hearing Asriel’s little song, great now she thinks that I got a crush on her. Awesome, not even midday and we’re off to a great start, can’t this day get any worse?

Unfortunately, I just tempted fate because Chrysalis and Luna join in while Celestia just stares at me with a smug smile, basking in the embarrassment of mine.

***

After the tenth time, they sang that extremely childish song, we’re back hitting the road toward our destination. Celestia was kind enough to inform us that there is a newly built settlement near the brand new castle that was recently built after Discord takes over the one on the Canterhorn Mountain.

‘Huh, so the Royal Flank’s castle has been always that physic defying castle, the more you know.’

The scenery around us changes with every step we took, the leaves become thicker and the trees are bigger than before. The sunlight is completely blocked by how dense the leaves are but we still can see the pathway thanks to colorful glowing mushrooms and fireflies. To be honest, it almost took my breath away with how beautiful it is, it looks like one of those scenes from a fantasy movie.

Too bad those mushrooms and fireflies don't cover a lot of distance so we use Nox's eyes as flashlights to see where's the roadway is heading much to his annoyance, at least his daughter is having fun chasing the glowing bugs.

On the right side behind the Xelor, Asriel has reverted back to his adult form, after being squeezed to death by the princess of the night because of fluffy fur and the cuteness he has, another day another clip for 'Woona' folder, summoned a couple of fireballs that, somehow, floats above his head and lights the surrounding area. Don't even ask me why the heck damn things still haven't burn any tree we're passing.

As for the Royal Sisters, they insisted to stay on the back of the line and 'guard our flank' as they put it, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that they don't trust us even though we slept on the same pillar.

Gerindha being the weakest of us all, besides Chrysalis, and being watched by the Royals like a hawk had no choice other than walking in between me and Asriel, much to the Monster amusement. I told him that if he teases me about my little slip up earlier I would cast a silencing spell for the rest of the day, thankfully she's being quiet since we hit the road. Silently staring at the ground all the time without seeing where she is heading.

But I could have sworn I saw her staring at me with those big eyes of her.

I on meantime decided to look up for more spell, recently I just found out that this journal also has a page dedicated for making a spell, I might be able to recreate some cool attack from other show like the Ninjutsu from Naruto, Devil Fruit powered attack from One Piece, or make something invisible to protect me like a Stand. Not that I can’t do it with my Chaos Magic, of course, I just want to use my power without putting those around me in danger, that is until I have full control over my magic.

As always, the journey is gone swell with the sound silence, no one has even spoken a word since we entered the dark part of the forest. Call it a hunch but I feel something is watching us from the shadow.

I can cast‘Sonar’to reveal everything around us but that spell has a downside, it will give out the caster position because the spell released a loud sound that alert other creatures nearby, doesn’t work well in mid-combat and often uses to map out dungeons and temples. It basically copies how bat sees things with their voice.

I heard Asriel released a rather loud ‘hhmmm’, I look to the side to see him getting ready to summon his Chaos Saber at a moment. One of his hands raised to threw the floating fireballs.

“Asriel, did you see something?” I asked.

He took a moment to look for something among the trees, before dropping his guard down “…Never mind, I thought there is something moving.” He answered “It must be my imagina- OH SHIT! BILL, GET DOWN!”

I immediately dropped to all four, fireballs soared above me followed by the sound of wood breaking and something yelped in pain.

Turning my head to see what was that, I was greeted by the sight of a burning Timberwolf towered over me. No, I wasn’t saying that the thing is looming over me because I was crouching, no, if you thought those wooden wolves has the size of a full-grown adult pony this motherfucker is bigger than that.

This isn’t your average everyday Timberwolf, this is advance Timberwolf.

I wasn’t quite sure how big the Timberwolf is but with the help of the fire that’s burning half of it face off I can say if I’m standing on my feet it would be an eye-to-snout experience. The wood constructing its body is arranged to look like a genuine skin rather than different size wood chunks being stuck together, sickly green colored grass and leaves acting for the fur, there is nothing that sticking out of the place like the other Timberwolves I’ve seen in the show.

In a pickle, I feel my heart beats faster as the adrenaline surge my veins, acting on instinct I casted ‘Wind Gust’ to push him back. I point my right hand toward him and mentally imagine the runes in order to cast it, from my palm a pale green magic circle appeared with the same runes that I’m thinking.

And to activate it with the only way I could think of right now, I shouted on top of my lungs “Wind Gust.”

The effect is more than I was expecting, a strong burst of wind blasted from my open palm, hitting the Timberwolf square on the face, not only did it send the wooden wolf crashing back to a tree in a blink of an eye but also pushed me back.

Thankfully my adrenaline is still pumping so I was able to balance back on my feet with a bit of a back roll. I charge up ‘Ice Spears’ on the same hand and holding my unsheathed cane sword with the other.

The other had their guards up and ready to strike any moment, we made a circle to cover each other back with Chrysalis and Gerindha in the middle, both of them are clinging to each other for dear life.

“Over there!” Asriel shouted as he threw a fireball toward a shadow as big as the Timberwolf before, said shadow jumps just in time before the fireball hit it.

Nox shot a beam of magic from his sword at a moving shadow only to hit a tree that is blocking his line of fire. Suddenly another appears from his blind spot and pounces toward him but a dark blue barrier stopped the Timberwolf’s jaw from nailing him followed by a bright yellow beam that hit the wooden wolf right on its cheek, it yelped in pain and retreated back to the shadow.

This is repeated several times, one would be a distraction while another swooped in for the kill.

“This is getting us nowhere!” Nox said as he swung his sword side way to parry a paw “I can’t land a single hit, we need to lure them to an opening!”

“Our magic is not as good as before, the forest is making us weaker.” Luna grunted, hitting a Timberwolf that was about to bite down on her sister “Demon, do you have something to deal with these creatures?”

“Sorry Moon Booty, I don’t have something for them. EarthWall!” A line of rocks rises from the ground, knocking off a Timberwolf that was having a standoff with the Monster prince “Not that I can’t finish them off with one shot but I rather not attract any other monster. We have already enough problem on our plate, Asriel you got any idea?”

“Other than burn down the whole area and getting us caught in the flame? Yes.” He took a moment to summon a couple fireballs and threw them toward a nearby Timberwolf, a few hit the spot and set the wolf on fire while those that missed extinguished upon contact so that it doesn’t start a forest fire. “I saw sunlight up ahead, there might be an opening we could use!”

“Alright, on my mark everyone, run as fast as you can toward the light. Chrysalis grab on to my back, I’m going to stop the time for a couple of minutes so hold on tightly.” The little changeling did what his dad told her. After his daughter have a good grip on his neck Nox put his hand together in a praying pose, charged up his magic on both of his hand, the circle on his palms glowed brightly catching the Timberwolves attention, making him their primary target.

Multiple wooden wolf jump in for the kill but Nox release his charge up magic by making a pair of rings with his thumb and index finger before they could get him, a blue wave washed over the surrounding area. As if time has halted, everything that was moving before stopped mid in air, including the Timberwolves that are inches away from hitting their target.

Most of the Equestrians stare in awe at the sight before snapping back in reality with a shout of ‘NOW!’ from the time wizard. We immediately book it and make the run toward the light, I look back toward where the frozen Timberwolves are but there is something that wasn't supposed to be there.

Gerindha is still there.

With a face of pure horror, she sat in the middle of where we were, gazing at the sight of the incoming Timberwolves. She is so scared that her body wouldn’t budge an inch. Fortunately, she is still in the range of my magic so I pulled her back with a simple telekinesis spell, just in time before Nox’s spell ended.

Catching her with both of my arms so that she didn’t slam into me, earning an adorable ‘eep’ sound from her, I use the momentum to turnaround and hauled my as off, I carried the griffoness in a bridal style and catches up with the others. She was lighter than I thought so it doesn’t take long to reach the light.

I could hear the sound of the wooden wolves catching up to me and feel them breathe down my neck, ‘Couple of minutes my ass, that was only half a minutes!’

After getting through the last thorny bush that fenced the clearing, I felt something coursing down my veins, it wasn’t another pump of adrenaline because I ran out of it somewhere in the middle of the fight. It was something more than a simple boost, something that was supposed to be there at the start and something has held it back since.

I could feel like I can run around the world a thousand times, swim across the ocean, reap every innocent soul in an instant, destroy the very planet I’m standing on and conquer the whole universe heck even the multiverse!

Maybe I won’t do the last three things but that just a way to express myself how powerful I felt.

The open area is cornered by a high ground, a cliff wall with a cave on it. I saw Nox put the changeling nymph in between the rocks that seem has fallen down from the cliff wall to keep her away from the danger that we’re up against, I did the same with Gerindha, telling her to keep her distance away from us.

Leaving the flushed griffoness behind, I charged up another ‘Wind Gust’ on my right hand and ‘Barrier’ with the other. Nox already has his sword out and charged to its fullness, the Eliacube is floating above his left hand absorbing the ambient magic nearby so that he could charge his power.

Asriel surprised me with a combination between his Chaos Saber and fire magic, both his arms and blades are covered in orange flames. There are a couple fireballs floating above him, a little bit bigger than before I might say.

Despite the fact that they’re low on magic, both Luna and Celestia stand tall on their ground. Face full of determination plastered on their face, horn brightly glowed with little magic they had. Wings extended to their fullness to show their dominance on the battlefield.

Nox, Asriel, me, Celestia and Luna stares at the rustling bushes for the giant wooden wolf to pop out, ready to strike as soon as they appear.

10 Advance Timberwolves jump out from said bushes, their sickly green salvias dripping down from their jaw, bearing their razor-sharp fangs in a threatening manner. They spread out evenly on the field, blocking out all of the escape routes.

I took the first move, casting the charged up wind spell at the middle of their group, aiming the one who looks like the alpha of the group.

Wind Gust!

The magic circle glowed a lot more brightly than before and expanded twice the size of it before shooting out a visible compressed wind toward them, and unlike before it doesn’t push me back.

The effect was more than I imagine, rather than pushing back the Timberwolf I was aiming for like before the spell obliterate it in an instant as if being shot by a high pressured air cannon the wooden wolves shredded into thousands of pieces of wood.

Not only that but the spell also takes out the ones that standing on both side of the alpha and made a huge trail toward the dark forest, as if a meteor just landed.

Talk about a major upgrade.

This doesn’t affect the Advance Timberwolves one bit, in fact, they just get angrier. We all snapped out from our shock state and prepared for battle once again.

Nox took the next move by blasting the nearest wooden wolf with the charge up shot resulting in it to explode in blue smoke, tiny pieces start falling down from the sky. Suddenly, another Timberwolf jumps out from the blue colored smoke and tried to catch Nox off guard.

Keyword tried.

With a lightning-fast reaction he switches to the Eliacube by throwing his Clock Dial Sword upward, he charges it up and releases another blue wave, everything around him has stopped yet again. He raises his right hand to catch the falling sword without even looking and made a downward strike, even though the tip of the sword barely touch the wolf muzzle a thick blue wave cut through the wooden wolf in half.

The sound of something hitting against wood draw my attention away from the Xelor, I see Asriel skillfully handle three Timberwolves at the same time with his flaming Chaos Saber. Despite being surrounded in all side he kept dodging or block every attack they gave and countered with his own. Every time his sword hit a part of the wooden wolves it would either take a chunk of wood or leave a deep gash and set it on fire.

Soon the wolves had enough with his dodgin’ and weavin’, they all jump at him at the same time and dog, or wolf pilled him. I was about to cast another ‘Wind Gust’ but a smoke rise from the middle of the pile of woods followed by a burst of flame that instantly turns them into a pile of ash. Standing in the middle of it is Asriel with a cocky smile on his face.

I look to the side where the Royal Sisters are and seems like they finished off the last two Timberwolves, covered in scratch wounds and running low on magic. With the last glow of her horn, Celestia finished the struggling wolf in her magical grasp by slamming it to the ground, scattering it to thousands of pieces.

With the last of them is killed I threw my hand upward and yelled “Whooo! We won!”

“Hold your tongue, Demon!” Luna gasped “These vile creatures will not fall down that easily!”

I was wondering why she said something about that until I recalled those parts I read something in a couple of fanfics where it included the protagonist fighting against Timberwolves. There are two things that commonly happen in those moments; neither have they had a fast healing rate by absorbing nearby branches and other wood stuff or combined into one giant Timberwolf after they’re perished to make a comeback.

Judging by how they didn’t have a single scratch, even though Asriel clearly set few of them on fire a couple of times plus some of them got stabbed by a chunk of ice, and the leftover pieces of their once great pack are drawn into where their leader is. Which is somewhere down the gaping trail of trees and earth, probably the floating green glowing thing that is dragging a bunch of woods stuff. I can say that both things about Timberwolves are correct.

There goes another jinx.

We just silently staring at the constructing hunkering giant giant Timberwolf that we’re going up against, not only it dragged the pieces of what left of its comrades and the broken down trees from my attack earlier, the force is strong enough to uproot a whole damn tree off from the ground.

When it’s done building itself, the green light orb from earlier now resides in the heart of the, what I called, Timberwolf King. I call it a ‘King’ because of the sheer size of the wolf, it easily towered the Iron Giant by a head, give or take a few inches when it sat on its rump.

The King’s legs are made out of freshly picked thick trees and the roots are modeled for claws and paw. Its whole body is covered in grasses and leaves that swayed back and forth following the direction of the wind, the tail is also made out of entirely by the same things as the fur. A set of strong jaws can easily crush boulders into dust fully equipped with big yet sharp fangs. Pair of yellow eyes filled with barely contained primal rage stares forward into the empty space.

With the last piece of wood to complete the giant creature in place, the glowing part of its chest let out a beat that lights up the strands of tendrils-like-veins connected to it. The second time the ‘heart’ beat, the gigantic Timberwolf let out an eardrum-busting roar.

Even if the distance between it and us is pretty far away, the wind from the roar slaps us right in our faces. It was strong enough to blow Asriel’s fur backward.

I look to the side where the Royals are, I was expecting them preparing some sort of spell to destroy the King Timberwolf but loo and behold they’re crying into each other shoulder, or wither whatever those things are, saying that they love each other forever. Not that I blame them for that with how battered their bodies are, I’m not surprised if they run out of magic by this point.

Nox lean toward me “I hope you have something up your sleeve because we’re going to need something big to take that thing down.”

“You’re talking to a supreme being that can rule over the whole universe.” I said, giving him a deadpanned look “And you’re asking him if he can destroy a pile of moving sticks?”

He simply stared at me with those blue blank eyes and said “Yes.”

“There is approximately more than 2000 ways I can destroy that thing, from beating it to death to dropping a meteor with the size of the moon on top of it.” I listed with the same look before swiping it off with a huge grin “But I’d like to try out this new spell I just learned.”

I point my right hand toward the lumbering Timberwolf, said wolf is making its way toward us with ground shaking steps. Picturing the runes for the last spell offensive spell I know in my mind while muttering some random ‘ancient words’ under my breath. A glowing orange red-ish magic circle appeared on my palm.

Spark burst!”

Thousands tiny glowing yellow dots came out from the circle and sped toward the approaching King Timberwolf, the sparks circling it like a firefly making the giant wooden wolf staggered in place. It tries to swipe away the glowing dots with its paw but they keep coming back.

“Is that what you’re planning Bill?” Asriel asked, “Keeping it at bay with some two bits cheap illusion trick?”

“No, but this is, Detonate!” I said the last part with a snap of my fingers.

The journal said those sparks explode to a small blast that has the same power as a firecracker, but with how powerful I am, and can turn a simple wind push into high pressured air cannon that can make a gaping canyon, those pitiful sparks now has a blast radius equaled to a Mini Nuke. Imagine thousands of those things going off at the same time.

The once great mighty King Timberwolf reduced to mere pieces of wood that scattered all around the area, a mushroom cloud stood before where the gigantic wooden wolf was. Nox cast a blue barrier that has moving gears pastern to protect us from the shockwave of the explosion.

I recalled back my cane like Kratos did with his Leviathan Axe, once it’s in my grasp I gave it a few twirls before leaning on it. “Now THAT is what I called an explosion.” I said, “See, it’s not a big of a deal, it takes more than a pile of twigs to keep me down.”

“No, it's not over yet.” Nox informed, “I can feel that thing is still alive.”

I look toward the sea of dust, near where the King Timberwolf was there is a faint green light coming from an orb. I realize that it was the ‘heart’ of the King, once the dust is cleared I can see that it was gathering back the pieces of its body.

I was about to cast “Ice Spears” but a beam of rainbow light beat me to it, my blood runs cold just by watching the rainbow completely obliterated the constructing Timberwolf. As fast as a bullet I turn my head toward where it came from, there is no way the Royals already got their hooves on the Elements of Harmony.

I sighed in relief, turns out it wasn’t the Elements that destroyed the Timberwolf it was Asriel, he somehow figured out how to summon and use the Chaos Buster. His whole right arm is replaced with a cannon that has a glass plane for the middle part and some unique pattern on the base of it, the tip of it has a cone that can be opened to fires the charged rainbow beam.

What got me confused is back in the game Asriel fires nine waves of bullets before he blasted the player with the charged up rainbow beam but I guess now he can use it whenever he can.

The cannon rapidly blurred out of the existence and Asriel’s arm appears the same way his Chaos Buster disappeared.

We stood motionless for a few minutes staring at the pile of wood when nothing seems to be moving we let out a long sigh. Asriel threw his hand upwards and shouted “Whoooohoo!!!” at the top of his lungs before changing to his child form and began to roll on top of the lush green grass ground.

Chrysalis came out from her hiding spot and gave the Xelor a surprise bear hug, she then went off and talking her mouth off about how awesome he is fighting the Timberwolves, going as far as trying to reenact the fighting scene.

I, having nothing better to do, check on the Royal Sisters where they lay unconscious in near the cave mouth, must be knocked off somewhere in the middle of our one-sided fights. Gerindah is already near them, and probably the one who dragged them there, casting a healing spell on the both of them with her staff.

Their bodies are encased with the same green aura as the griffoness’ staff, little by little their wounds are closing up but still leave a few scars behind. I went over there with a simple teleportation, reappearing right beside Gerindha making her jump in surprise.

“Oh…um, sorry,” I said sheepishly “I didn’t mean to scare you like that.”

She just stared at me, a little bit longer I might say, before healing back the two alicorns again.

“Are they going to be alright?” I ask as I move closer to get a better look.

“Y-yes, th-they only have some scratches and small wounds. I-I can heal them with a light healing spell b-but they still need some rest t-to recover from magical exhaustion.” She said with a bit of stuttering as she finished healing the alicorns. Damn did I scare her that much?

That or another factor that has something to do with Asriel’s little song earlier that morning.

“Hey, relax I’m not going to hurt you.” I said as I pulled her into a one arm hug, she let out an ‘eep’ in return “We already make a deal and I did say to treat you well.”

I guess this is a bad move because how red her face is, I slowly let go and scoot away from her. Dammit me and my lack of social skill.

I heard her says something but it was way too quiet for me to hear “What was that?”

“Thank you…”

“Thank you? Thanks for what?”

“For earlier, w-with the Timberwolves I mean. I-I was so s-scare at the time and c-couldn’t move. I-I-I w-wouldn’t b-be here i-if y-yo-” Oh dear, she start tearing up, I don’t know if my heart can take a view like that.

“Shhh…” I shushed her with a finger on her beak. “Hey, look at me.”

She did so, slowly turning her head to me so I could stare her right to her eyes. Her brown eyes fit perfectly with the freckle on her face but tears are ruining it, I fish out a handkerchief from my inner pocket to wipe away her tears.

“Listen, I did say I’ll treat you like a family.” ‘C’mon cheesy dialog from a fanfiction I read, don’t fail me now’ “And I mean I would protect you, and not trying to make you as my slave like any other demon. So don’t worry about it and don’t cry.” ‘Because my heart can't take it!

She sniffed and nodded, I got lost in her pretty eyes and start leaning closer to her face. I guess that she didn’t mind it at all and the blush is returning back to her cheek as she leans in closer, I could feel her hot breath as our lip-

“If you two Lovebirds are done smoochin’ each other faces, could you- I don’t know- give us a hand?”

A childish voice snaps us back to the real world from our little fantasy. We both turn our head toward where it came from, Nox, Chrysalis and chibi Asriel are staring at us, each of them holding a handful of wooden chucks that left behind by the Timberwolves.

We turn our attention back at each other and realized how close our faces are. Gerindah immediately squeaked and jump back a couple feet away from me, at the same I blinked away from her and reappeared right beside Asriel.

Well…That happens.’

“So, having fun talking with your girlfriend?” the Monster child asked with a smug filled smile “Its about time for you to- OUCH!” before he can finish bonked him on the head with my cane.

“Shut up Asriel.” I said to the Monster who is nursing his sore head, “By the way, what's with the woods?”

“Dad said it will get dark pretty soon so these are for the firewood.” Chrysalis answered “Oh and uh could you bring the rest over here Uncle Bill? I don’t think we have enough wood to last us for the night.”

“Sure thing Chrisy.” I said, making a ‘come forth’ gesture with my hand and the pile of wood floats toward us. “I think this is enough, we should get back with the other,” I walk toward where my brothers setting up the fireplace, leaving the slack-jawed changeling nymph behind.

I drop the woods near the fireplace with a ‘thud’ making Asriel jumped at the sound, “We don’t need that much wood Bill!” He protested “Now what are we going to do with all of this?”

“Relax, I was thinking about using these as targets for testing the spell from the journal,” I said before smirking “Unless you want to be a test subject, there is a gender-bending spell that I want to try.”

He winched at the thought of that “No thanks, but I think your girlfriend might be happy to help you.”

“Asriel, shut up before I cast it on you.”

“Yes, sir.”

Rolling my eyes at his childish behavior, I pull out my phone to check what time it is. I was surprised to find out that it was already past 6, huh time sure fly when you’re fighting Timberwolves.

The sun should be lowered by now but with both Alicorns out cold from the magical exhaustion, I figured that I might try lowering the celestial object.

I point my right hand toward the blazing sun and the other toward the horizon where the moon would show up. I imagine having an invisible pole connecting between both of them and slowly move it.

The sun followed my hand movement and slowly descending from the sky, a giant white rock replacing its place as the ball of gas disappears to the horizon. Of course, we’re left with a pinch blank sky with no stars decorating it.

As if I have a hand full of stars I spread it across the sky and colorful dots began to shine all one by one. I tried my best to make it as beautiful as I could, adding a few stars constellations like Scorpion, Centaur, and others to decorate it. As a result, it’s not bad if I say so myself.

I gave it a last nod before joining the other near the fireplace, today dinner menu is a hot steaming pie with a glass of orange juice, I know it's not something you ate for dinner but hey its food and I can’t complain.

And I must say, Asriel can make one hell of a mean pie.

During our dinner, I was curious enough about the cave right beside us, Nox said that we can explore it tomorrow but I want to map it out first before we enter it. Using 'Sonar' and a simple illusion spell I was able to create a 3D map of the caves, a lot of tunnels leads to different places and direction but what got our attention was there is a single thing that shouldn't be inside deep within a cave.

A leafless tree.

A damn tree in the deepest chamber of the cave, our first guess that it was obviously the Tree of Harmony but it could be just a random stalagmite that somehow takes shape of a dead tree. To make sure what I just detected we sent a Noxin, a firefly-like machine drone that Nox made, he can see what it sees. It took him a couple of hours to reach it and he confirms that it was the Tree of Harmony.

I could use this to make a deal with the Royals as a bargaining chip and avoid getting stoned like most of Displaced stories.

Soon, everyone hit the hay and drive off to the dreamland. Gerindha decided to use my thighs as a pillow but hey I’m not complaining, it made my nerve calm just by seeing her asleep with a cute smile on her beak and scratching her like a cat. Hopefully, Asriel won’t find out about this.

I did try a couple of Lifestyle Magic, for example 'Reshape', its a low to mid transfiguration spell that change the shape of a material based on the caster mental image, I was planning to make a miniature Midoria statue but because I had no control over my power I ended up changing the whole pile into Midorias.

This could be a trouble when I'm in combat, I could have hit my comrades if I am not careful enough. For now, I put a magic seal on myself that limit my power, I took the time to make it looks like a pair of blue shackles on my wrist and feet and gave it a little bit of illusion magic so it only appears when I reach the limit.

After that done I went back to fill my daily anime dose, this time I choose one of the greatest anime dub of all time, Ghost Stories.

Not because you’re a rabbit but because you’re black!”

Truly a golden show.

Author's Note:

Hi, everyone sorry for being late again.

Here is the longest chapter I've written yet as an apology.

Point out the things that I should be fixing if there any grammar error, typos and other things.

Tell me your opinion about my first fighting scene.