• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 1,306 Views, 6 Comments

The Incredible Sci-Hulk of Camp Everfree - Flameboy

  • ...
13
 6
 1,306

Finding Spike 2.0

Before they could go catch up with Twilight, Sci-hulk landed back into the nursery with her clothes in her right hand. Then, she stuck her arm out and dropped them on the floor. Then, She went superman again and caused another whole to the right of the first one.
"She, really does like to smash," Timber said with both hands on his hips.

Back in the forest, in a log...

"*Sniff* *Sniff* *Sniff* I don't deserve to be Twilight's little brother! I mess everything up!" Spike said as he put his head back down in his paws.

"Little Brother?! Little Brother?!" a familiar voice yelled.

"Sci-Hulk?"

"Sci-Hulk, over here!" Spike yelled for his big sister's alter ego. Then, he was met by two green feet, and a face coming down to see him on her left.

"Little Brother!" she said as she hugged Spike with happiness. "Must find place to hide from falling rocks with no color," she said. Then, she held him with his head over her right arm as both of her hands were holding the left side of his belly. And she found a pathway leading to a cave, well, part of a cave, on the way there a pebble hit Spike on the center of his head, thus knocking him out.

Sci-hulk was going to make that pebble pay by kicking it with her foot.