• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 1,306 Views, 6 Comments

The Incredible Sci-Hulk of Camp Everfree - Flameboy

  • ...
13
 6
 1,306

Not One Deal, Two Deals

"So, you guys stay here until I get your clothes all stitched up," Timber said to the girls and Spike as he grabbed Sour's clothes, then Twilight's with his right hand which were on the ground. Sour's on her right, and Twilight's on her left. "Oh, and another thing: DON'T, get angry," he said while pointing his right finger to the ceiling after putting twilight's clothes on top of Sour's. "We already had one fight, we don't need another one, so stay, there, in, those, beds," he said as he pointed down to the ground.

"Wait a minute, you can sew?" Twilight asked. Timber winked his right eye with the right side of his lip perking up, and turned left and left the girls and dog in the Nursery.

Twilight blushed, but she wasn't secretly alone when someone was watching her.

"Wait! You.. and Timber? Ha! You got a boyfriend! You got a boyfriend!" Sour yelled with laughter.

"SHUT, UP!" Twilight yelled. Sour saw her eyes turn purple to green. Spike put his left paw on the back of her left hand.

She saw his face and looked sad as well. "Sorry about that, Sour. I just don't want to be embarrassed which also causes me to transform," she said when looking at her.

"It's okay. But I should apologize too. After all, I didn't need to do that to whenever I was mean to you in the past."

"I forgive you, as well as already forgiving what you did to me in the past. I mean, I never bragged about how smart I am. I just studied a lot."

"I'm also sorry for kicking you Spike, I guess I just wanted to get back at Twilight for almost trying to destroy the world. Oh! Sorry, Twilight!"

"I forgive you for that, too."

"It's okay, Sour. I just need to rest a little and I'll be good as new when that venom-like pain goes away," Spike said.

"Ugh! Anymore of this sappy stuff and I'm gonna hurl," said a new voice that got all three of their eyes shrunk when they heard that tomboyish voice.


It was Rainbow!


"Rainbow, what are you doing here?" Twilight asked. Rainbow had her left side of her mouth perked up, as she had her arms crossed and her right leg over her left.

"Well, here to see how our two she-hulks are doing," Rainbow said.

"Wait! You Know!" Sour yelled. "How does she know?!"

"Easy, I found you when I was holding onto a tree branch just like I did when Me, and Pinkie Pie were spying on the Shadowbolts before the Friendship Games."

"Huh, so that's why the others said about someone spying on them," Sour said as she looked at Twilight with her right eyebrow up.

Author's Note:

Sorry everyone, time for me to get to bed. Flame On!