• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 1,306 Views, 6 Comments

The Incredible Sci-Hulk of Camp Everfree - Flameboy

  • ...
13
 6
 1,306

Rivalry to a certain former principal

Morning came, and it was beautiful outside.

The sun rose up and its light spreads all across the forest, even the mountains.

On the said "mountains", the sun's light was shining on the left paw of a dog. It was stretched out in front of him. The ceiling was shining with blue sapphires. Then, the rays hit the snout and the right eye.

Spike the dog had cringed as the light had hit him. He opens his left eye next and looked to his right and saw the beauty of nature.

"Wow," Spike said slowly as he gazed into the green mass of the forest. His eyes were in the form of a hippie being chill. Then, he realized something else, and stared outside of the cave and was shocked. His left paw (which was out in front of him) was not in front of him anymore. He moved his paw's index finger up and pushes it back down. He closes his eyes, looks up and gulps, and figured that he didn't come into the cave... Alone.

He then felt something on him and looked slowly down, and sees upon him a skin of light lavender. Next, he moved forward a little to the arm with his pupils wide, followed by him being horizontally on the ground, and looks to his left. He saw his paw on the nose of his sister, Twilight Sparkle, and took his paw off and held it close to him. He saw that she was normal once again. Sporting the same calm hippie face, he inhaled through his nose and breathed out of it and opens his eyes once more. Then, he looks to his left, and shockingly opens his eyes and sees her armpit.

"Ah!" Spike shouted as he pushed himself to his two feet and catches her right lower arm with his right paw and her upper right arm with his left paw. Then, he looks behind him and sees her right thigh close to him and her left leg farther away, and sees her pink panties.

"You.. don't have your socks,(looks to her arm that he was holding) or your gloves on?" Spike said as he looked at Twilight's innocent face after the word "on." Then, he placed her arm down, stood on his two legs still, and pulled back and jumped and landed on his front paws first and then his back paws. Then, he licked her in a very big kiss with his tongue on her right eye, then she cringed and opened her right eye.

"Oh, good morning, Spike," she said as she closed her eye once more. Then,"Spike?" Twilight asked. Then, her eyes started a rise of water at the bottom of her eyes as she looks at him. "SPIIIIIIIKE!" Twilight cried as she pushed herself up with both her hands and pulled her little brother into a hug with her hands grabbing his waist. And put him on her left shoulder as she cried a tear of joy from the left eye to the right. Then, she opened her eyes in realization. And put him straight out into the air in front and pulled her head a little close to him.

"Don't you ever run off like that ever again, Spike The Dog Sparkle!" Twilight said to him with an angry glare she once gave her friends when they were laughing at her when she saw her looking at Timber. Spike looks at her with a sad expression. Twilight sees it. "*Sighs* I'm just glad that you're safe, and that Sci-Hulk found you," she said as she looked into his eyes with sad but happy eyes. And after the words "and that Sci-hulk found you", she hugged him once again with her head on his right shoulder.

"Uhh, Twilight, you both did."

Twilight pulls him off. "What do you mean?"

"Just 'cuz a different personality takes over your body, doesn't mean that you and that other personality do the same thing. Like a good thing, not a bad thing like Midnight was doing. Sorry."

"It's ok, Spike. I'm fine when you talk about it, but with you know who?"

"You mean Rainbow? *scoffs* Yeah. Now I think she totally deserved to get beaten by a certain green amazon."

"Heh eh. Yes she did," she said as she put Spike down. But, after she did that, still on her knees, she stopped, and looked up. Her eyes shrunk down to peas and she grabbed her left arm and then her right. Her left arm over her right. She pulled her head to her chest and in a sad position for her eyes, she cringes as she shook from her head to her feet. Because she was cold. "W-w-w-Why, is-s-s-s it, so-o-o-o, c-, c-c-, COLD?!" she shouted as she was shivering at the mountain's freezing temperature. Then, she felt a sting in her eyes. Spike saw her eyes as well. They were turning green.

"Twilight, please, you need to stay calm," he said as he held his paws in front of him and lowered them, pointing at the ground after the words "stay calm."

"HOW CAN I WHEN WHEN IT'S FREEZE- AAAAAAHHHH!" Twilight screamed in pain as she let go her arms and placed them at the sides of her head. She stood with her right leg and let go of her head and sees her thigh. From the thigh, it was really close to her panties, a red outline and from it, came a pink aura as it traveled down the leg. The same thing happened to her left leg, then her right arm, and then her left arm. Then the pain returned to her right leg as two muscles popped from her thigh and calf and turned green as well. Then her left. Then her right arm and then her left arm grew and turned green, too. The transformation was finished.

Later on...

Sci-Hulk became Twilight again when she and spike walked at the back of the pond.

"*Sighs* Great to feel warm again," she said as she had her arms out.

"You sure about that? Because I see the one person you hate the most," he said as he was walking on Twilight's left.

"Oh no," she said as she saw Dean Cinch on her left coming out of the Nursery with Sour Sweet. Double S saw Twilight and Spike, and had to get in front of Cinch.

"Hey-ey, Dean Cinch, uh, I was going to tell you about something."

"And what would that be?"

"Well, you are the best dean that Crystal Prep had," she said while her right hand going down twice too tell Twilight and Spike to get down in the bushes. And they did so.

Sour looked behind her to see if they understood her. "Are you alright, Miss Sweet? Do you have mosquitoes on your back?"

"Don't worry! I have some bug spray back at my tent with Sunny Flare," she said and sported a really big smile. Cinch stood back with her left leg behind and her right closer to Sour.

"Ugh! Don't come near me unless you put that lotion of yours on your back," she said with her right arm pointing at Sour. And turned to her left and walked away with her right leg.

After she left, Sour turned to her right and saw Twilight and Spike at the left side of the nursery and ran with her left leg first. She finally got there. Then, she placed both her hands on her knees as well as bending down and looked at her friends.

"Thanks for covering for us, Sour," Twilight said with her and Spike's heads out of the bushes yet still crouching on the ground.

"No.*Inhales and exhales out through her mouth* Problem."