• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 1,306 Views, 6 Comments

The Incredible Sci-Hulk of Camp Everfree - Flameboy

  • ...
13
 6
 1,306

A New Friend, 2 Secrets, And A New Ally

"I can't believe you're the She-Hulk of Canterlot High, Twilight. And why would you not tell your friends?" Sour asked as she took her right sock down below her knee.

"I wish I could but I can't. I don't wanna hurt my friends," Twilight said as she put her left sock down under her knee.

"Haven't you hurt them once, before?" Sour asked as Spike on Timber's left was shocked by what Sour just said. Twilight stopped in her tracks as well.

"Iiii would've hurt them," she said as she was still facing toward the other direction and then turn to Sour's direction," if you and your friends, and Cinch, DIDN'T force me into unleashing the magic and made me become Midnight Sparkle!"

"You're still mad about that?! Ugh! We said we were sorry!"

"Why would I forgive you all for that?" Twilight asked as she pointed at her with her left finger. "Why would I forgive the same group of shadowbolts that made me into a monster, go super crazy of wanting to learn more about magic, which almost made me Kill Cadence, my dad, my mom, Shining Armor, AND MY DOG, WHO I TREAT AS MY LITTLE BROTHER?! You all hated me for being more smarter than you and the rest of the Shadowbolts! Well, tough luck, baby! I'M MORE SMARTER THAN YOU ALL COMBINED! SO, DEAL WITH IT! Whenever you all see me as a coward, I discovered a deep hatred for YOU, along with the entire team of BULLIES, AND CINCH!"


"I'm so so-"

"Shut Up, Sour! I don't WANT, or NEED your apologies! The reason why I was so unsocial, is because you always bullied me, and played stupid, VERY, STUPID, JOKES!" Twilight shouted and then she put her head down with her glasses still on.

"Look, I'm sorry, Twilight. I didn't know you felt that way. All the hate we've been given you, corrupted your mind when you became Midnight. I'm sorry. I truly am," Sour said as she put her right hand on Twilight's left shoulder.

"Weeeelll, you were mean to me in the past and it was because of Cinch's rule. I forgive ya," Twilight said as she hugged Sour on her left shoulder and Sour on Twilight's left.

"Okay, how about this: if I keep Sci-Hulk a secret, can you keep Spicy-Hulk or when more enraged, "Rage-Hulk," a secret?" Sour asked while putting her right hand n Twilight's left.


"Deal!" Twilight said as she shakes her left and with Sour's.

"Maybe we could also... start over, as friends. Right?"

"Of course,"

"I'll tell my friends to say their apologies as well as you tell your friends that I apologized."

"Okay, this is really touching and all, but maybe we should get out of here before anyone sees you two like this," Spike suggested.

"Oh right," Twilight and Sour said as they looked at each other and started giggling.

"I know a short cut to the Nursing Cabin so that way we can be sneaky and sneak over there," Timber said as he pointed his right thumb to himself and then shook his hands in front of him, twice.

Unknowing to them, someone was watching them from a tree.

"Two she-hulks?! And they're friends now?" Rainbow questioned herself. Then, she let go of a tree branch she was holding onto with her left hand and foot. Next she landed with her right leg first, then her other leg, followed by her right hand and then her left one.
"Now, this will be awesome for me cause I get to not only tell my friends about Sci-Hulk, but now I can tell the shadowbolts about the Rage-Hulk, hahaha," she said as she was still on all fours like a cheetah. Then, she got of the ground and followed them, as sneaky as she can be, like Daring Do, by tiptoeing.