• Published 31st Dec 2017
  • 404 Views, 12 Comments

Welcome, to Equestria - Mocha Star



When a dream is actually a nightmare, how can a Brony cope with a nightmare come true.

  • ...
28
 12
 404

6th ... C'MON?!

I was a unicorn again. I noticed a pattern starting as I looked around. It was a bog of some sort. A word I never thought I’d use in my life to describe something but there I was. In a bog. I flexed and pulled my wings to my sides and winced at how much I overdid the pull and started to get a cramp in the second before I relaxed.

There we go, a rumble of the earth and I just sit and move my forelimbs across my barrel and frown as a hydra emerges from the water.

I stared that fucker down for a minute. All three of its heads. It snarled but it blinked first and took a step back, then turned to leave. I smirked, thinking I was safe until one head moved way faster than I ever thought it could have, given its size as it swung and chomped at me, taking my right foreleg in its swinging snap.

The others turned and looked at the head, swallowing my limb, then to me as I bled.

I felt the earth shaking before I was in the maw of a beast with more heads than should be possible.

I at least saw sunlight four times as I was chewed and swallowed. It took a good few minutes for the acids in its stomach to reach my brain and start dissolving my mind away.

Oh, yeah, by the way, it’s only moderately painful to be digested post consumption because the shock and flight or fight really helps numb the pain.

Author's Note:

It continues soon!