• Published 31st Dec 2017
  • 404 Views, 12 Comments

Welcome, to Equestria - Mocha Star



When a dream is actually a nightmare, how can a Brony cope with a nightmare come true.

  • ...
28
 12
 404

Chat'per Two!

I awoke in a colorful void, nothing, no one, no pony. There was something, actually. In the distance a window the size of a TV screen that when I got to it showed my dead pony body. I was mad, understandably. A few minutes of shouting with an incorporeal body didn’t do much, but a white window appeared and I jumped through it without thinking. Well, that’s the closest I can describe it.

I opened my eyes and I was a pony again. I was on a road, so it seemed safe enough. I got to my hooves and stood tall, and felt something move. Something new. I looked back and hopped in glee. I was a pegasus!

I moved my wings independently and within a few seconds figured out up and down. I gave a strong flap of both my wings and took off into the sky… over the edge of the cloud I was on and began to fall.

I’d noticed the white to the sides, but thought it was fog or something. I couldn’t yell or scream for help because the air was too strong and I was flailing like a fool anyway, so much so that I don’t even think I was capable of screaming.

The ground approached and all I could think was ‘not again’. Just before I was impaled by a pine tree and made it about ten feet down the tip before I stopped.

Yeah, it hurt a lot.