• Published 27th Dec 2017
  • 235 Views, 0 Comments

Hybrids and Oneshots - RoxonTheDemon



Series of random oneshots and deleted content. Sometimes oneshots are connected.

  • ...
 0
 235

Hybrids and Harmony Experimental Chapter - Explanations

Author's Note:

This is more like a deleted idea because I felt it didn't fit in as an omake, plus it has some information that would end up clashing with later plans for Hybrids and Harmony, like the Morph Six explaining a ton of stuff this early on. So this is super Non-Canon if anyone's wondering.

It was a day after the Nightmare Moon Incident, and the Morph Six had chosen to stay with their respective Element bearers (Element of Honesty lives with spare Element of Honesty, etc.) since they thought it would have been a good idea for them to stay with their Elements.

The previous day was tiring because first they had to deal with the elitist Canterlot nobles, who complained and panicked about having them around, second the Princesses had asked that they train the demon Fluttershy had tamed and decide where it would live, which wasn’t an actual problem because they easily listened onto a fair, merciless and powerful ruler and Roxon ordered it to protect her from the creatures from the Everfree Forest if they weren’t around, and finally they had to deal with a party obsessed Pinkie Pie and tell her they hated parties, which they said was a story for another time. The Morph Six had also kept their Element amulets because they thought they would be safer with someone who could tell it was being stolen and the Element armours were in Canterlot, even though they protested.

Now the Mane and Morph Six, and Spike, were all in the library waiting for the explanations they were all promised, with certain restrictions of their pasts and painful memories. Twilight had a quill and parchment ready…but Roxon had burned it saying the information he gives is confidential and Roxon trusted them not to share it just as he said he trusted Celestia. After this the questions began…

“So when Rarity asked you of your ‘night vision’ you said it was one of many powers, how many do you have exactly?” Twilight asked.

“We have…” Roxon entered a thinking pose which he left two minutes after entering, “…more than I bother to count each with specific names, but I can list of a couple if you want and you can find out more as we go.”

“Okay go ahead,” she said.

“Let’s see we have… invisibility, regeneration, devil trigger which allows us to use a more intense versions of our power, Quicksilver (DMC 3 Special Edition) aka limited time stopping which we can’t show you because its jammed, Doppelganger (DMC 3 Special Edition) aka a type of solid invincible clone, breathing underwater, sensory powers, enhanced strength, enhanced speed, energy absorption, temporary transformation, illusions, etc.,” Roxon listed.

“Wait you can transform too?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“Yeah but we can’t use it because…” he gave the same explanation he gave to Celestia in the first chapter about the jamming of their powers, “…and it still hasn’t come back yet.”

“Okay, how well can you transform though?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“I can look sound and behave just like anyone…with varying degrees of success,” Rexon said.

“Excuse me darling but I couldn’t help thinking I heard incorrectly, did you say breathing underwater?” Rarity asked.

“Yep,” Roxon answered calmly.

“Right now forgive my language but I will be borrowing a word from your vocabulary and never use the word I am about to use Spike,” Twilight said then cleared her throat, “HOW THE FUCK IS THAT POSSIBLE?”

“I just beat a fish like demon that could assimilate its body with water to turn invisible, its name was…wait what was its name again…” Roxon said then tried to remember the name, “…Ta…teo…be…su…yeah Tateobesu, if I remember correctly, was its name, then I got the ability to breath underwater and swim really fast too.”

“How were you able to breathe before you beat it anyway?” Rainbow Dash asked confused.

“I used my power to make an air bubble…which burst when I killed it, the tail hit me in the back of the head when it thrashed in agony,” Roxon then sighed, “and like an idiot, I forgot I was underwater and let out a sigh of relief. It was painful breathing in water at first but after five minutes I got used to it.”

“Since we have that out of the way, what about your weapons?” Twilight asked.

Each of them took out their main Devil Arms, custom guns, Pandora briefcases (DMC 4) and 3 palm sized Aquila blades (DmC: Devil May Cry weapon, the story of that game has no relevance but weapons, demons, maybe a boss or two, and attacks do, one of which could transform into other Devil Arms).

Roxon’s guns were dual Desert Eagles; both were obsidian black with golden Chinese dragons on each side facing the barrels with open mouths and silver trim. The word ‘Hope’ engraved on one pistol’s trigger and ‘Despair’ on another pistol’s trigger.

Rexon’s guns were two Colt M1911 Pistols, one a golden colour and another a silver colour, the gold one had the word ‘Loyalty’ engraved into the metal on both sides and the silver one had ‘Treachery’ engraved into it on both sides.

Nyxon’s guns were two bronze Beretta M9 pistols one had a blue trim and another had a red trim, the blue tinted one had ‘Deceit’ engraved on its left side, the red tinted one had ‘Honesty’ engraved on it right side.

Cyxon had two black BUL M-5 pistols; both had a gold trim and words engraved in bronze ‘Joy’ on the one gun and ‘Sorrow’ on the other.

Raxon had silver with black trim AMT Hardballers, the one gun had the word ‘Avarice’ engraved into it and the other had ‘Generosity’ engraved into it.

Ryxon had two silver AMT AutoMag III, both had grey trim with the word ‘Cruelty’ on one gun and ‘Kindness’ on the other.

Roxon starts by saying, “These are our weapons, you can clearly see our Devil Arms,” points towards the swords and other Devil Arms, “and our guns,” next points towards the pistols Pandora briefcases getting confused looks from the ponies.

“What are Devil Arms?” asked a confused Twilight.

“Devil Arms are indestructible weapons devils, or in rare cases mortals, get after defeating an extremely powerful and intelligent demon that demon usually gives up its physical form to take up the weapon form to link with and serve its new master-” Roxon explained but was interrupted.

“Wait you said the demon was intelligent. Why does it give up its physical form and serve a “master”?” Rainbow Dash asked.

Before Roxon could tell her Twilight said, “Key word is demon they always keep the instinct to serve a powerful master no matter how intelligent.”

“Thank you Twilight, glad you remembered what I said yesterday. Anyway as I was saying they usually gave up their physical forms but my brothers and I found these,” points towards the Aquila blades, “they are actually in pairs of two but we found a third one that is especially made for storing Devil Arm forms. All you need to do is defeat the demon have its consent to take some of its energy and you have your Devil Arm stored, although they can’t store our respective Devil Arms but they can store weaker versions of each other’s Devil Arms,” he demonstrated this by having Rexon turn his transforming Aquila into Roxon’s sword though the black patterns of the blade were missing.

“Can you acquire any other items from high powered demons?” asked Rarity.

“Yes but not jewels,” Rarity pouted at this, “You can get other abilities such as our Quicksilver or Doppelganger abilities.”

“Fascinating. How did you acquire these abilities?” Twilight asked before realising that this could be a sensitive past memory for them.

“You battle a demon and defeat it but instead of gaining a devil arm its soul goes into your body directly not fusing your personalities but you powers, in the process the demon’s personality disappears or something. Any of us can get the power then share it with the others,” Roxon said while pointed to his brothers, “makes me think about how strangely I acquire some of the my abilities such as Quicksilver, I got it from a flaming horse-like demon, which I learnt was named Geryon, which had a heavy looking carriage tied to him. He was difficult at first because I had to battle him on a bridge but when it broke and we fell into an arena it was only a matter of analysing his strategy and countering each attack. One thing disturbs me though,” at this the ponies were at rapt attention, “after I beat him he was absorbed into me a surge immediately blew us apart we both hit walls opposite each other. He was directly across me on the other side of the arena even though I felt fatigue I looked towards his end and saw a blur then I heard something that sounded like a “Thank you” then passed out. I woke up a few hours later after recovering from the fatigue.”

“That’s really strange,” Twilight said.

“That isn’t the weirdest part because when I woke up I couldn’t feel his power in any region of Hell at all like he suddenly disappeared or something,” Roxon said then added in a cold tone, “When I battled him I could feel his emotions he…he felt tortured, trapped and his soul begged to be freed from his torment and my sword did this weird thing where the black markings along the blade went rainbow coloured, the top mark going red, the one below orange and so on.”

“Okay back to the questions,” Rexon said clearly irritated at how long this was taking.

This time Fluttershy spoke, “I-I want t-to know more a-about those Vital Stars.”

“Ah, the Vital Star a stone made by alchemy, a handy thing to have in battle or for emergencies, they can heal almost any amount of damage done to a living creature depending on if the star is small, medium or large, except for if the thing is dead already or the damage is too severe,” Roxon said.

“Okay how about those guns you talked about earlier?” Pinkie Pie asked.

“First are these guns they are special because we custom made them from special metal that absorbs and shapes energy to fire bullets of our own personal energy, which we are still getting used to because this is new, that we can specify what they do instead of ordinary gunpowder and lead bullets. These bullet types are Bruise Bullets, High Penetration Bullets, Explosive Bullets and Normal Bullets,” Nyxon explained pointing to their pistols.

“Normal Bullets are basic bullets certain speed certain penetrative ability yadda yadda yadda, High Penetration Bullets on the other hand do much more damage travel much faster and can pierce through almost anything and keep going until stopped, they can’t penetrate through Devil Arms though, Bruise Bullets don’t do any damage except for making bullet sized bruises on your body, we use this bullet type to train beings without special powers like regeneration to handle demons or train recruits, and finally Explosive Bullets come in three types, Timed, Trigger and Impact, Timed Bullets explode after a set time we have set them to after impact time can be extended after they impact, Trigger Bullets will not explode unless we use some trigger action or word, and Impact Bullets explode as soon as they impact which is dangerous to allies as well as enemies,” Roxon easily broke down in the simplest way possible.

Ryxon then added in, “We each have specialties with guns. Raxon and I are long range shooters or the short version snipers,” he said pointing towards himself and his brother, “We can both hit a pea where I’m standing all the way from the top of Celestia’s castle in Canterlot…at night…with a huge crowd here…with these,” pointing to his pistols.

“Whoa,” Pinkie said in awe.

Cyxon continued with, “Next we have assault weaponry or suppression fire, courtesy of Rexon and me, assault rifle, sub machine guns and even shotguns,” he said pulling said weapons out of nowhere then putting them back and saying, “We are experts with those.”

“He’s almost like Pinkie in randomness,” Rainbow Dash commented.

Roxon then cut in saying, “Then there’s the heavy weapons users, Nyxon and I are specialised in weapons that can cause serious overkill damage…” he then grabbed his Pandora briefcase turning it into its minigun (or gatling gun whatever you prefer) formation and annihilating a tree before turning it to normal and saying, “…like that, and those are our specialties.”

As Roxon finished with the guns and bullets explanation Cyxon began explaining the Pandora, with his little mannerism of being constantly moving, with great enthusiasm, “Then there’s this sweet little weapon right here, the Pandora, not only is it deceiving but it is deadly as well with SIX HUNDRED AND SIXTY SIX different combinations, the deadliest one being Formation #666 Omen, that formation can decimate an army because you have people violate the one rule the Pandora has, DON’T LOOK INSIDE, and before you ask the last one who looked inside, when we weren’t fighting, started to vomit carnivorous beetles that proceeded to eat him while they came out and when they had come out.”

“I don’t want to look in it now,” Pinkie said suddenly scared.

“Where did the beetles come from?” Twilight asked.

“Wanna look inside and find out?” Rainbow Dash asked in a flat tone.

“Uhh…No thanks,” Twilight nervously said.

“What else can you do?” Spike asked very excited to know.

“Let’s go into the Everfree so we can demonstrate,” Roxon said simply.

When they were in the Everfree Forest they were at the place Fluttershy tamed the Cutlass.

“Here are a few things we can do so stay out of the clearing,” Rexon ordered.

Rexon demonstrated the Overdrive (DMC 4), Ryxon, the Aquila’s Round Trip on a tree shredding it, Cyxon also added in a weakened Kamehameha (Dragon Ball Z and no they are NOT part saiyan), Nyxon demonstrated a Shadow Ball (Pokémon attack) and finally Raxon demonstrated a Dimension Slash attack. After that Roxon’s third Aquila blade turned into something similar to Rexon’s Yamato blade and he stood in a Judgement cut stance but then a red rune (Think of DMC 3 Sky Star rune with different symbols) five meters in radius appeared as he said ‘Judgement Dome’, at first it seemed as though nothing had happened until Rexon threw a boulder the size of a pony at Roxon.

The ponies were shocked as they saw the boulder turn to dust as it was halfway to Roxon. The other thing they found strange was the fact that the air in the dome, thanks to the dust in the dome, seemed to be swirling around in curved waves.

“What was that attack?” asked Twilight.

“How does it blend a boulder to dust?” followed Rainbow Dash.

“And can you teach me how to do that?” finished Spike hopefully.

“That was the Judgement Dome, not the best name I know but anyway, it creates a dome full of fast moving air with the cutting power of a sword, the air is fast moving so it is impossible to block and since its air you can’t see it therefore you can’t dodge it. It takes a lot of power to use but it is worth it because it does no damage to the one who activated it but to an enemy trapped inside or pushed inside it causes a lot of damage or kill, the only weakness it has is that you have to wait for a certain time period before you can use it again depending on the size of the dome, and I can’t teach it to you unless you have demon powers or possibly magic,” Roxon said.

“That is one deadly attack,” Twilight said in awe.

“Anything else you want to ask?” Rexon asked knowing he would regret it and waited for thirty seconds before.

“I remember something that I wanted to ask, how did you follow me when I was in a Pegasus drawn carriage… in the sky?” Twilight asked.

“We can also walk on clouds,” Roxon said simply, “Just jumped on the clouds behind you to stay hidden.”

“Did Princess Celestia cast a cloud walking spell on you?” Twilight asked looking critically at Roxon.

“No,” Roxon said getting worried but not outwardly showing it.

“That means you have to have the Pegasus ability to walk on clouds somehow,” Twilight said getting her scientist face on, “This is so exciting first I need blood samples from you and your brothers then blood samples from other ponies then we can test it in secret an-HMPHMPH.”

“Twilight we tried that already Celestia asked for some samples a few days after we arrived here, and they still can’t determine what allows us to walk on clouds,” Roxon asked having a firm grip on Twilight’s muzzle, “But if it makes you happy we can still give you the samples.”

She gave a satisfied nod and he let go of her.

“Anything else?” Roxon asked.

“Yes are those the only clothes you have to wear, darlings?” Rarity asked.

Roxon turned to his brothers, “You owe me a hundred bits each, and we like what we’re wearing thank you very much.”

They were all wearing new clothes but they were the same design they wore the previous day (they will get new clothes later).

Cyxon asked, “Any other questions,” Pinkie raised her hoof, “Other than the reason we don’t like surprise parties which is still too personal.”

Spike raised his claw, “Yeah, why do you keep rubbing your right wrist is something wrong?”

Roxon having noticed that he had in fact ben doing that accidentally asked out loud, “How long have I been doing that?”

“Ever since this entire Q&A session started,” Spike said.

Roxon wanted to say something along the lines of ‘Thanks Captain Obvious’ but instead said, “Well the reason I keep rubbing my wrist is because I lost a special watch I have been using for a really long time now, we all have them but I use it the most. That watch can scan enemies give me some extra detail on what strategy to use against them and control small cameras that record any data and store it for me to use in future. It can even tell us how much energy we still have in us before we exhaust it.”

“Awesome,” Spike said in awe.

“I know and it can do way more but I can’t really explain everything about it,” Roxon said.

“W-What’s special about the watches?” Fluttershy asked feeling unsure about even asking the question.

The shy pony’s question was met with a cold reply, “They were gifts from our dad.”

They immediately dropped the subject.

“Well anypony have any more questions to ask?” Twilight asked nervously.

“Yeah, why don’t you guys eat or drink anything?” Rainbow Dash asked, “Seriously from what you’ve told us it been like three days since you last ate.”

Rexon answered, “Well that’s because we are so used to not eating for months at a time in Hell, our metabolisms shifted to take everything we eat and turn it to energy, we do eat but it’s usually once a month and you don’t want to be around then. Besides we don’t get hungry a lot since we’re part demon.”

“Anything else?” Roxon asked.

“Could you show us your Devil Trigger, please?” Spike asked.

“Yay I knew someone was going to ask that,” Cyxon said victoriously, “Okay stand back!” he ordered.

The ponies did as told and stood back, the brothers then had a burst of energy surround them and explode outwards in a sphere form with a blinding light and when the light subsided the ponies saw that the Morph Six’s fur had turned all white, except for their unique features unless they were white they then became black, hair, and birth marks on their abdomens, their claws were now always extended, their voices also had a type of vibrating or echo effect to them and they had eleven tails swishing wildly to show the power they were itching to use leaving the ponies in awe.

“So, any more questions?” Roxon asked.

He was answered by calls from each pony, each with a question of their own. Roxon could only sigh knowing that their Q&A session was going to take forever.

‘I have a feeling this is the beginning of one big shitstorm,’ Roxon thought.

He had no clue how right he was.

Hell Unknown Location

While the Mane and Morph Six were continuing with their Q&A session, in hell an insect-like demon was in front of a giant stone looking demon with three eyes…well two considering the one on the middle of its forehead had a slowly healing diagonal gash that could only have been made by a sword on it.

“Master we have searched nearly every world that they have been in before for the hybrid b-b-b-b-brothers and we haven’t found a single sign of their presence in them,” the insect-like demon spoke to its now confirmed master.

“Agnus you have been failing me ever since you joined my ranks and I will not tolerate it any longer,” the giant three eyed demon said as he reached for the smaller demon, easily fitting the demon in his clenched hand and squeezing.

“Wait your greatness there are the worlds that we have not searched that they have n-n-not been yet,” the demon now known as Agnus said quickly hoping to save his own life, “They could have chosen one of those worlds to stay in.”

“What are you suggesting you worm,” the demon asked.

“These worlds can offer them s-s-s-safe haven to regain their strength and think of ways to defeat you,” Agnus reasoned, “Since they know we don’t know they are there they have all the time they need to think of a way to end you your m-m-m-magnificence.”

The stone demon carefully looked at its insect-like servant and after a few moments released him, “You make an interesting argument,” at this Agnus felt relief, “but if you are mistaken in any way I will make your punishment so slow and painful you will be begging for death by the time you are a hundredth of the way through. Do you understand?” the demon concluded with a clear edge in his voice.

“Yes…master Mundus.”