• Published 27th Dec 2017
  • 235 Views, 0 Comments

Hybrids and Oneshots - RoxonTheDemon



Series of random oneshots and deleted content. Sometimes oneshots are connected.

  • ...
 0
 235

Triple Trouble

Author's Note:

Hi I know I'm working on another story right now but this came to me when I was having writers block and really allowed me to continue my story when I actually finished writing it.

Hope you enjoy it and also send requests and if you're lucky your request might be used as a chapter.:raritywink:

Princess Celestia had seen many things in her life. Some things that would make a pony vomit, others that could scar them for life, heck she’d even seen the horrors that the six hybrid siblings whom she had come to call the Morph Six had to offer. Even with all of these things in her mind she had to pause as she walked into her throne room and got sight of what could best be described by other ponies as hairless apes with something resembling manes on their heads one was sitting upside down in her throne the other had its elbows propped up against a window sill looking outside and the last was simply leaning against the wall, with unconscious guards all around them.

“Hello there,” the green, brown and orange haired strangers greeted kindly.

“Hello there, may I ask who you are and how you managed to enter my throne room?” Celestia asked in a calm benevolent tone.

“We’re nobodies just looking for our friends,” the green haired stranger replied as she righted herself in the throne.

“We got in here by pounding your guards into submission,” the brunette continued.

“You wouldn’t happen to know grey and white furred hybrid guys, would you?” the orange head asked nicely.

“Well believe it or not I do now before I give you any more information could you please tell me what your names are so that we may better know each other,” the alicorn said benevolently yet still sounding threatening.

“Fair enough we’re…”

Golden Oaks Library

“Be glad we rescued you from those Diamond Dunces but you didn’t seem to need it considering your whining was enough to make them beg us to take you back,” Roxon stated.

“I said I was not whining I was complaining,” Rarity corrected.

“Are you sure there’s a difference they both sounded the same to us high pitched voice, non-stop demands, constant talking that would have driven us insane…or made our ears litteraly fall off whichever comes first,” Cyxon said.

“Why you-”

“Wait you noticed they both sound the same too?” Rainbow Dash joined in.

“Rainbo-”

“Are you serious, we would rather be punched by a Savior than listen to her complaining…or was it whining?” Rexon added to the already raging flame known as Rarity.

“At least I don’t have a death wish like Roxon,” the fashionista growled.

“Hey!” Roxon cried indignantly.

“Well~ she kinda has a point but it’s more all six of you have a death wish…” Rainbow Dash added.

“EH?” the six sibling spat.

“…I mean seriously ya tick off every single enemy ya meet and to top it of ya’ll don’t really care whether they’re willin’ ta blow the planet ta pieces,” Applejack cut in.

“That was only with Broly and we didn’t know he was a fucking psycho!” Rexon defended.

“And also to be fair Rexon is the only guy who taunted him we actually tried to stop him,” Nyxon added.

“Hey whose side are you on anyway?” Rexon cried indignantly.

“Clearly not yours,” Roxon rebuked.

“Why I oughta…”

Rexon began but was never able to finish as he heard a voice he thought he would not hear for a long while right outside the library.

“REXON…OH REXON…REXON-KUN WHERE ARE YOU?”

The extremely familiar voice to the hybrid made him freeze and start chanting, “Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope…”

“C.C. SHUT UP! Seriously I sometimes wish Rexon hadn’t even taken you.”

The voice made Roxon freeze this time as he remembered getting brutally beaten by a wheelchair while his sibling sat there like a bunch of bumps on a log.

“I have to agree can you at least try to be stealthy…or at the most not use your screech to destroy our ears.”

Raxon felt the phantom sting of a bullet to the forehead when he heard that voice.

“Shirley, Nunnally why are you so mean?” the voice known as C.C. said in a clearly pouty tone.

The Mane Six looked at their roommates for a little bit, but before anyone could ask anything C.C. spoke again.

“Whatever. REXON I WILL DO-”

“FOR THE LOVE OF CELESTIA AND LUNA HE’S IN THE GIANT TREE WITH WINDOWS AND A DOOR! GEEZ, YOUR SHOUTING IS ALMOST AS BAD AS WHEN ROXON USES HIS SONIC SCREECH!” a random pony shouted back.

“Thanks,” C.C. said to the pony.

Roxon stood up and started walking to the door.

“Whatever I just wanted to save my own ears,” the same pony said.

He then shushed the ponies as they were about to speak when he reached the door.

“If he’s in there let’s make an entrance!” the other rasher female declared.

He finally took a hold of the handle.

“Nunnally wait!” C.C. and, through deduction, Shirley pleaded.

Roxon opened the door tilting his body to the right to avoid the blonde’s flying kick and then rammed a vicious left hook into Nunnally’s face launching her to the building to the right into a wall. Everything stayed silent as the ponies wondered if the girl was alright.

“THAT FUCKING HURT YOU ASSHOLE!” Nunnally said from the rubble voice sounding odd as she pinched her nose hoping it wasn’t bleeding…it wasn’t.

“I should care why exactly,” Roxon simply closed the door and leaned against it but their voices could still be heard from outside.

“You kinda deserve it. Roxon has told you not to kick down doors unless it’s an emergency,” Shirley commented.

“We best go apologize,” C.C. begrudgingly said.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door, Roxon stopped leaning and turned to open it revealing C.C. and Shirley.

“What were you doing that took you so long for you to knock?” Roxon asked.

The two ladies stepped to the side to reveal the dirt covered ex-princess; said person promptly stomped past the three people in the doorway and went to sit on the stairs.

“Nice to see you too,” Roxon said rolling his eyes.

“Fuck you,” Nunnally spat strangely without venom.

“I can’t believe it, such language and from a princess of all things?” Rexon said mock shock in his voice.

“Says the guy who once made a sentence with more profanity than actual words,” C.C. rebuked with a grin.

“She is right you know you should be more like me sometimes,” Raxon added proudly.

“By that he means drag some poor girl *points to herself* into your stupid lives when it was meant to be a one night stand,” Shirley said in mock anger.

“Hey!” Raxon said with fake offence, “I said I was sorry and I didn’t mean to.”

“Sure,” Roxon said sarcastically, “and the thumping and moaning we heard the day after was all a part of it huh?”

“Dude even I can keep it in my pants better than you can,” Rexon said with a mirthful laugh.

“Excuse me?” Raxon growled with a wide smirk, “At least I didn’t mate a fourteen year old girl.”

“I at least got to know her and told her what she was getting into when she accepted my request,” Roxon retorted with an equally wide smirk, “you on the other hand did it during a one night stand.”

“Lelouch wasn’t happy about it when he found out though,” Nunnally said with a snigger.

Before anyone else could talk Twilight interrupted by saying…actually shouting and due to magic it came out like it was through a megaphone.

“EXCUSE ME BUT COULD ANY OF YOU TELL US WHAT THE BUCK IS GOING ON HERE!?”

That single sentence stopped the argument that was brewing between the three hybrids and the three demon enhanced humans and drew sighs from the remaining three hybrids.

“I~ completely forgot you guys were here,” Roxon bashfully said.

“You’d forget your own head if it weren’t attached to your neck,” Nunnally said in a playful tone.

“Says the girl who vanished for a year and didn’t try to contact me even though she knew about our link?” Roxon shot back.

“You’re an ass,” Nunnally said quickly adding to stop any further comments, “Hi my name is Nunnally vi Britannia, the green haired lady goes by C.C. and the orange haired one is Shirley. I am an ex-princess of another dimension’s empire; I have (note I didn’t use had) one full-blood brother and…I had no idea how many other half-brothers and -sisters because my dad was a polygamous madman. I used to be both paraplegic and blind before this guy transferred some of his powers into me granting me the same powers he has. If you want to know more ask Roxon the story of how we met.”

Nunnally looked like a twenty year old version of herself with a bust a bit larger than C.C. (C.C. is immortal already she hasn’t changed at all) by a few centimeters and hair similar to Cornelia’s, wearing a dark blue version of Lady’s Devil May Cry 4 outfit but with an equally blue version of Dante’s Devil May Cry 3 coat.

“You always wear that can’t you at the very least try something different,” C.C. asked in a bored tone.

“Says the lady who hasn’t changed her clothing style at all even after all these years,” Nunnally shot back, “but you were a slave once so I guess imprisonment feels natural.”

C.C. literally had the same straightjacket like outfit that Lelouch had found her in and had not changed at all, except for the scar which seemed to now look like the mark on Rexon’s abdomen only without the colors, but none of the ponies or Spike knew that since it was covered.

“Well what about Shirley’s style,” C.C. asked a little annoyed.

Shirley had an outfit like Trish from Devil May Cry 4 only that the top covered up to her neck, had sleeves and was yellow with the tear like part of it white with the pants a light blue with her hair falling to her middle back.

“I make this look good,” Shirley bragged.

C.C. rolled her eyes, “Whatever, back to what’s going on. If you haven’t figured it out we are their mates. Rexon is mine.”

“Raxon is my dumbass,” Shirley said coaxing a grumble from said hybrid.

“Guy who looks like he wants to kill me right now is mine,” Nunnally said earning a smack to the back of her head from Roxon.

“You may be my mate but you are still a nightmare to deal with,” Roxon said offhandedly.

“Its about to get worse,” C.C. whispered to herself.

The six brothers proving their ears weren’t for show said, “What did you just say?”

“Nothing to be concerned about,” C.C. said calmly but panicking inside when realizing her mistake.

“Try again,” Twilight said not convinced.

“I’m serious it’s only some girl problems,” C.C. said hiding her nervousness.

“Strike two,” Fluttershy deadpanned.

“Fine you win I won’t lie but I won’t tell you either,” C.C. grumbled.

“That was strike three,” Rainbow Dash said donning an umpire cap which none of the occupants in the room questioned as to where it came from, “YOU’RE OUT!”

“Fine by us,” Roxon said, and then snapped his fingers and the three girls found themselves bound by the strange chain of Roxon’s sword, “You guys still have the weights?”

“Still have the devices?” Rexon asked.

The three demonic power infused humans eyes widened they had had this done to them once before and even though they had regeneration they did not want to be slowly cut in half by a Spanish Donkey again.

“W-Wait you c-can’t be s-serious!” Nunnally said in full panic.

Rarity entered the conversation, “You happen to be speaking to the same gentlemen who willingly beat each other to near death in a sparring match.”

“You really think they ain’t serious about what they’re about ta do?” Applejack asked blankly having seen them do this on a demon before.

“I suggest spilling the beans,” Pinkie said simply, “mmh beans.”

In the time it took for the word exchange to take place all three had been placed straddling their own separate torture devices their mates holding their respective mates’ weights ready to let them drop.

“…Ready to tell us now?” Roxon asked.

All three girls shared desperate looks and had a silent conversation before they reached their decision…

“WE’RE PREGNANT!” the three women declared at the same time.

It took their mates five minutes for their minds to wrap around what they heard and when they came back they removed the weights, which they hadn’t dropped even though they were in shock, untied their respective mates before finally speaking.

“Me-dad-you-child-us-parents-diapers-baby-food-home-crib…” the three soon to be fathers said frantically before their heads started spinning, “…and passing out now,” was the last thing they said as they fell backwards expecting pain but instead felt their heads nestle between two soft mounds.

They would have a headache when they woke up…

…Right before bouncing off the walls in anticipation, joy and eventual fear.