• Published 9th Dec 2017
  • 1,144 Views, 4 Comments

Magical Mystery Cure Revised - Sketchy Tune



This is the episode "Magical Mystery Cure" with more detail and more plot. I think went too quick, so here is how I believe it should have been!

  • ...
 4
 1,144

Magical Mystery Cure Part 2 (Chapter 5)

Twilight woke up as she appeared in a light blue realm. Stars glittered across the realm.

“Hello? Where am I? What is this place?”

Twilight looked around seeing nopony was there. She looked closer to see somepony appearing. It turned out to be Princess Celestia herself. Twilight was releaved as she ran over to her mentor. Celestia hugged her frightened student.

“Congratulations, Twilight. I knew you could do it.”

“Princess… I don’t understand. What did I do?”

“You did something today that’s never been done before. Something even a great unicorn as Starswirl the Bearded was not able to do.”

She made the book appear and flipped to the last page of the book to reveal what she had written.

“Because he did not understand friendship like you do. The lessons you’ve learned here in Ponyville have taught you well. You have proven that you are ready, Twilight.”

Twilight was confused and baffled.

“Ready? Ready for what?” she followed the Princess.

Many images popped into a path for them to see. All of them had been Twilight’s memories.

“You’ve come such a long, long way
And I’ve watched you from that very first day
To see how might grow
To see what you might do
To see what you’ve been through
And all the ways you’ve made me proud of you”

Twilight was amazed. She watched as her mentor circled around her.

“It’s time now for a new change to come
You’ve grown up and your new life has begun
To go where you will go
To see what you will see
To find what you will be
For it’s time for you
To fullfil you destiny!”

Twilight was shocked as a pink light cam out of her chest. It circled around her and a nother light glowed around her. It carried her into the air and she looked down to see Princess Celestia smiling bright. Twilight was turned midair and then a light burst from her being.

~Back in Ponyville~

Twilight’s friends had walked out of her home all with desprate faces to find their friend. She had been gone for a while now and they grew worried. Just when they were about to give up, a light filled the sky and blined them shortly. Everypony walked out from their houses to see what was going on. Twilight’s cutiemark made it down from the sky and landed on the ground. It disappeared leaving only a white light and Twilight’s shadow in it.
“Twilight? Is that… you?” Applejack said.

The light dimmed to leave Twilight standing in front of her. She was on the ground and she slowly stood up. Her eyes were closed as she made it to her feet. When she was up straight, she stood their for a second before large wings let themselves show. Everypony gasped at the sight.

Twilight opened her eyes and stared shockingly to the new wings attached to her. It felt weird as they moved like they were hers. Applejack walked slowly to her still very shocked.

“I… I’ve never seen anything like it!”

Rainbow Dash flew above Twilight.

“Haha! Twilight’s got wings! Awesome! A new flying buddy!” she said hugging her.

Rarity followed after. “Why.. Why you’ve become an alicorn! I didn’t even know that was possible!”

Pinkie Pie swung across them with a rope tied around her swinging her over them. She wore a party hat as a horn and wore fake wings as well.

“ALICORN PARTY!” she yelled blowing a horn right after.

“You look just like a princess!” Fluttershy said.

“That’s because she is a princess!”

Behind them, Princess Celestia flew down from the sky. Theyy all gave confused sounds, none more confused then Twilight.

“Hold on a second!” Pinkie said. She grabbed a cup of water, gulped a few and spit it out.

“Me? A… A princess?”

The Princess layed a hoof on her.

“Since you’ve come to Ponyville, you’ve displayed the charity, compassion, devotion, integrity, optimisim, and of course, the leadership of a true Princess.”

“But does this mean I won’t be your student anymore?”

“Not in the same way as before, but I’ll still be here to help and guide you, but we’re all your students now too.”

Celestia suddeny went into a deep bow.

“You are an inspiration to us all.”

One by one, her friends did the same, as well as all the ponies surrounding them. Twilight was baffled and she didn’t know what to do. She siad the first thing that came to her mind.

“What do I do now? Is there a book about being a princess that I should read??”

Celestia stood straight again and laughed a bit.

“There will be time for all of that later.”

Twilight smiles nervously as everypony starts to cheer for her.