• Published 9th Dec 2017
  • 1,145 Views, 4 Comments

Magical Mystery Cure Revised - Sketchy Tune



This is the episode "Magical Mystery Cure" with more detail and more plot. I think went too quick, so here is how I believe it should have been!

  • ...
 4
 1,145

Magical Mystery Cure Part 1 (Chapter 2)

Twilight rushed to Rarity’s side. She stutters to find the right words, but out comes few.

“What are you doing?? Why do you have Rainbow Dash’s cutie mark??”

“Whatever do you mean, Twilight? I’m just simply doing what I’ve done since the first day it appeared.”

“Since it first apppeared??” Twilight asked

“Doesn’t my sky look fabulous or what?”

They were interrupted with angry townsponies rushing towards Rarity. Twilight was pushed out of the way as they went to yell at Rarity. Twilight was baffled. She was trying understand what had happened to her friend. Then she realised, if Rarity had Rainbow’s cutiemark…

“Spike!” she suddenly yelled out her dragon friend’s name. She ran back to her home, The Golden Oak Library. She burst throught the door and ran upstairs to her room and found her friend sleeping in his small bed. She picked him up with her magic and she ran out with him. He woke up after hearing the sound of angry ponies. He woke up, however and saw none. He looked to Twilight.

“You can put me down now.”

“Sorry, Spike. I just really need you to be with me so I don’t think I’m going crazy!”

They walked around and Twilight waved to a nearby pony which happened to be Rarity once again.

~LATER~

Spike yawned slightly and sighed.

“I still don’t know why you had to wake me up for… I love sleeping in the morning.”

“It’s not about the weather, Spike. Rarity had Rainbow Dash’s cutiemark and said that this was Rainbow Dash’s cottage.”

They approached a very familiar cottage that actually turned out to be their friend Fluttershy’s cottage.

“Ok… This is Fluttershy’s cottage. Something really weird is going on…” Spike said.

“Now, your convinced, huh?” Twilight replied.

They knocked on the door and heard a crash from inside. The door opened slightly to reveal Rainbow Dash looking very nervous and scared. She sees that it was twilight and Spike and she calms a bit.

“Hey guys.”

“Rainbow Dash… why is Rarity doing you job? And why are you in Fluttershy’s cottage? Plus… why does Rarity have YOUR cutiemark?”

A bang inside stops them both. Rainbow Dash rushes back inside and leaves Twilight. She tenses up and uses her magic to open the door. The sight she saw was terrible. Animals were out of control and Raibow was chasing a runaway squirrel.

“These animals don’t listen
No, not one little bit
They run around out of control
And throw their hissy fits
It’s up to me to stop them
‘Cause plainly you can see
It’s got to be my destiny
‘Cause it’s what my cutiemark is telling me”

Rainbow shows her cutiemark and it is revealed to be Fluttershy’s. Twilight gives Spike a worried look and she stares.

“This is what you’ve been trying to tell me.”

They make it to Sugarcube Corner and find Fluttershy blowing balloons in front of a crowd.

“I’ve got to get them laughing,
Put a smile on their faces
But no matter what I try,
it always seems like a disgrace
I have to entertain them
It’s there for them to see
It’s got to be my destiny
‘Cause it’s what my cutiemark is telling me”

“Oh no…” Twilight said and pulled Spike away from the laughing crowd. Spike had just danced to make them laugh. Fluttershy revealed to have Pinkie Pie’s cutiemark.

They make it to Sweet Apple Acers, and they find Pinkie working on the farm. She did not have her usual poofy hair, instead her hair was flat and straight.

“I don’t care much for picking fruit
Or plowing feilds ain’t such a hoot
No matter what I try I just can’t fix this busted water shoot
I’ve got so many chores to do
It’s no fun being me
But it has to be my destiny
‘Cause it’s what my cutiemark is telling me”

Again, her friend had not their cutiemark. Twilight ran to Rarity’s Boutique where she most likely knew where her friend Applejack was. There she was a a sewing machine.

“Looky here at what I made
I think that it’s a dress
I know it doesn’t look like much
I’m under some distress
Can ya’ll give me a hand here
And help me fix this mess
My destiny is not pretty
But it’s what my cutiemark is telling me”

They heard a sound outside and and it did not sound good. They ran outside and made themselves to the source of the trouble. Rarity stood on a hill with the clouds uncontollably moving in a circle formation at tornado speed.

“Rarity!” Twilight yelled to her.

Her friend looked down to her from the hill. She looked scared, but determined to fix her mess.

“I’m in love with weather patterns
But the others have concern
For I just gave them frostbites
Over top of their sunburns
I’ve got to keep on trying
‘Cause plainly you can see
It’s got to be…”

“It’s got to be…”

“My destiny….”

My destiny….”

“Cause it’s what my cutimark”

“It’s what my cutiemark…”

“Yes, it’s what my cutiemark telling me…”