• Published 17th Nov 2017
  • 725 Views, 5 Comments

The Island of Tambelon - Rakoon1



The Lord of Chaos, now trapped in his own realm, puts in action an old plan of his to bring chaos to the Pony World with everything happening at the Tambelon.

  • ...
1
 5
 725

The Mysterious Generals

It was morning, despite there wasn’t that sunlight, and Jonagold and Pear Butter were doing their chores. Meanwhile, Twilight and Blue had summoned the other bearers of the elements to discuss with them what happened last night.

“Can ya tells us why ya want’d tah talk with us?” Applejack asked. “Ah could be helpin’ mah parents with tha chorus an’ spend time with them.”

“And I wanted to stay in bed sleeping” Rainbow Dash replied. “If we’re going to kick butt, I need my hours of sleep.”

“I’m sorry, but it happened something that you all need to know” Twilight said.

“Is that the reason why the kids are not here?” Rarity asked.

“In a way, it can said that” Twilight said.

“Star and Thorax went to the capital see how things are there” Blue told. “We have to know how much we can about this island, if we want to set it free.”

“And Moonlight went for walk nearby” Fluttershy said. “I just hope she doesn’t get in trouble.”

“So, what do you want to talk with us about?” Applejack asked.

“Uh, is it something exciting, like throwing a party to cheer everypony in Tambelon up so they can join us to defeat the Dark Mistress?” Pinkie Pie asked.

“Ah, no, Pinkie, and it’s for the best if you keep that idea for when our last hope is gone” Twilight replied.

“Last night, we found two ponies watching outside” Blue told. “And they have also stalked us.”

“Do you think they were enemies?” Rarity asked.

“If they were, Ah believe they would have attacked us” Applejack said.

“Yeah… I agree with Applejack” Blue said. “They were light ponies… and I could feel something more, like they were…”

“Generals of Order?” Pinkie Pie asked, making everypony look at her. “What? I’m just expressing my opinion.”

“But, Pinkie, if they were Generals, Ah’m pretty sure they would have come tah us tah help” Applejack said.

“Well, Pinkie, it’s not that far from the truth” Blue said, causing the others turn to him. “I did feel a strong aura coming from them, an aura that only Generals have.”

“But why didn’t they show themselves?” Rarity asked. “Isn’t their duty to help their princess.”

“The thing about the Generals is that each one has their own mission” Twilight replied. “The ones in the Light Kingdom do help me in everything I ask them, but the others… Well, I can give you Gentle Light as an example.”

“They may be independent Generals” Blue said. “I just hope they’re not here to complicate things for us.”

Moonlight had gone to the lake that was nearby. According to Jonagold and Buttercup, that lake was called Mist Spring Lake because of the sweet mist that covered the area by Spring. But, ever since Tambelon was conquered, that mist was no more. The young half-thestral was curious to see the mist, but it looked like she woundn’t until Tambelon was freed.

To clear her mind from worries, Moonlight started to sing the song Adagio had taught her. It was a way to make her feel closer to her, wherever she was, beyond that was the song that led her to get her pearl. When she finished, a voice said:

“Wow… that was a beautiful voice.”

Moonlight turned and saw a mare with a blue cloak. She was a unicorn, but, unlike the others, her horn was broken. She had a dark orchid coat, a moderate rose mane with lighter edges and moderate opal eyes, with a scar on one. Seeing her, Moonlight’s first thought was to get out, but then the mare said:

“Please, don’t go. I just loved your song.”

“I’m sorry, but…” Moonlight started.

“Yeah, I know, talk with strangers in an island covered by darkness is not a good thing to do, but… I haven’t heard or seen something so beautiful for a long time” the mare said.

Hearing her saying that and looking at her eyes, she could see the honesty of her eyes. But she knew exposing herself was a bad idea, so Moonlight decided to go away, saying:

“I have to go.”

“Wait… My name is Tempest Shadow. What is your name?”

“Moonlight… Moonlight Sonnet.”

And then she took flight and moved away. While seeing her flying away, Tempest smiled happily, but then a sudden ache in her head caused her to groan terribly and then darkness invaded her eyes, while her serene look turned dark. With electricity coming out of the horn, she was covered in darkness and disappeared.

She reappeared on the sanctuary of the Dark Mistress, while the darkness that surrounded her created the staff. All that was only confirming she was the Dark Mistress… at least they shared a body, with Tempest and Dark Mistress having their personalities sharing control, despite the former not knowing about it.

At that moment, the Dark Mistress was a little unease, as she had lost control to Tempest without letting it.

“I don’t know what happened back there” she said. “How could my other self awake like that? Probably is someone of the new comers. Could it be the princess? Or her son? Whoever or whatever it is, I have to find them. I can’t have my weak self awakening just like that. Perhaps I can even use that light to the master’s plan. But I can’t forget our enemies are quite strong.”

She looked to the water in the fountain and continued, while looking at the image of Twilight and her friends defeating the stone pony that they had destroyed when they arrive and Star defeating Scarlet Burn:

“They defeated Scarlet Burn and my stone ponies… That prince really have a power unlike the others. He who was the one to defeat my master… I must capture him and take his light as well. But first… I need to identify the three talismans that I saw in my water mirror. The talismans were foretold to bring destruction to us. It is imperative I seize them and destroy them as soon as possible.”

She then hit on the fountain twice and the image of her minion with yellow shades of color appeared.

“I’m here, mam” she said. “How may I be of service?”

“Scarlet failed us, Light Fire” the Dark Mistress replied. “You must make up for it.”

“Of course, leave it to me” Light Fire said. “I’ll use my dark music power to collect a lot of negative energy to the Smooze. With my voice, I’ll make the sirens look like amateurs.”

“Don’t forget Princess Twilight and her group will try to interfere” the Dark Mistress told. “So make sure you’re prepared.”

Light Fire giggled and replied:

“You don’t have to worry.”

At the capital, Star and Thorax (who was using his pony form) were looking around them, using their cloaks to hide their identity. To wherever they look, they only saw sad ponies.

“Wow, it’s like they had given up their own hope” Star commented.

“I know and it’s disturbing” Thorax told. “That’s the reason why changelings never come here. This place is so depleted of love and hope that we wouldn’t survive here. It’s a good thing I don’t have to steal love anymore.”

At that moment, a voice started to echo through the capital, saying:

“Attention you all, by the Dark Mistress’ orders, you must go to main square to pay your tribute… right now.”

And, like they didn’t have any other choice, the inhabitants of the capital started to advance to there.

“I don’t like the sound of this” Star said. “We should follow them and see what’s happening.”

“I don’t know, Star, we probably should ask for help…” Thorax said.

“Come on, Thorax, you can’t just wait for others to do everything for you” Star replied. “You don’t have to worry, I’ll be with you.”

Despite the fear he was feeling, Thorax ended up accepting in going with Star. When they arrived, they saw a stage in the middle of the main square, with stone ponies guarding it.

“But what are they planning?” Star asked.

Suddenly, a music started to play, while lights started to dazzle the stage. And Light Fire appeared, while she asked to the inhabitants:

“Hello, everypony! Are you ready to my special concert for you?”

They cheered poorly, something that irritated Light Fire, who then said:

“I said: are you ready to my special concert for you?”

When the stone ponies made a threatening look to the ponies, they started to cheer with more intensity.

“That’s what I wanted to hear!” Light Fire exclaimed, again in her cheerful tone. “Let’s begin.”

“What’s she’s planning with this concert?” Star asked.

And Fire Light started to sing.

The song didn’t look too dark, being actually flashy, but with an annoying tone. Listening it, everypony started to feel indispose, like their insides were on file.

“What is this?!” Thorax asked, whose pain was causing him to change between forms.

“She has a dark musical power, just like the sirens!” Star exclaimed, giving his best to resist the music. “We have to stop her!”

Light Fire then summoned a dark light ball that started to absorb dark energy from the audience.

“That’s right… give all that pain to the Lord of Chaos so his plan can come true!” she exclaimed with a smile.

Getting the strength he could, Star charged his horn and casted a beam against Light Fire. Because of his own pain, Star’s aim wasn’t the best, missing the target by inches. Fortunately, that caused her to stop singing, what relieved everyone’s pain and caused the energy gathered to disperse.

“Who dared to attack me?!” she asked, angrily.

Due to her anger, the crowd dispersed, revealing Star who, now released from the effect of her singing, stood up, along with Thorax and revealed his identity.

“I did” he said.

Looking at him, Light Fire recognized him.

“Wait, you’re that kid…” she told. “You’re the one that sealed the Lord of Chaos. Well, I’ll be well rewarded once I deal with you.”

“Many have tried” he replied. “What makes you think you can do it?”

“I have these” she answered, making a gesture to the stone ponies.

And some of them combined to create three bigger stone ponies. They advanced to Thorax and Star who jumped to retreat and, while the young changeling remained back, the alicorn prince advanced to attack. He created his Spiraling Star with lava nature, throwing it and being able to destroy one. However, the other two quickly surrounded Star.

Suddenly, the stone ponies were surrounded by a rainbow that involved them with a light that destroyed them.

“What the…” Light Fire said.

Twilight, Blue and the others arrived, with the Elements of Harmony still glowing.

“Are you two okay?” Twilight asked to Star and Thorax.

They nodded and then Twilight turned to Light Fire and said:

“Let’s end this.”

“I’m the one that’s going to end you!” the evil witch exclaimed.

And she created a big ball of light that she then fired. The attack was coming with a great speed and Blue positioned himself in the front to prepare to negate the attack, when a voice exclaimed:

“Reversal Time Spell!”

A beam of light hit the attack that then returned to Light Fire and was undone, as if time had retreated around it. After that, another voice, said:

“Bubble Dimension Implosion!”

And a type of bubble surrounded Light Fire. She tried to get out, but nothing she did could undo it. It was then that the bubble started to get smaller, and smaller, and smaller, until she didn’t have any space left and she was crushed, as the bubble simply disappeared.

Everypony turned and then saw the two mysterious light ponies.

“It’s you…” Blue said.

And the two ponies took off their cloaks, revealing themselves. They were both light unicorn, with one being a stallion and the other a mare. The stallion had a sage colored coat with an hourglass as a Cutie Mark, an olive and pickle colored mane and sea-green eyes. The mare had a pearly purple coat with a crescent-shaped key as a Cutie Mark, a very dark purple and old mauve mane and lilac eyes.

“I’m a loyal servant of the Lord of Order” the stallion declared. “The Guardian of the Ocean of Time, the one who protects the past, watches the present and ensures the future. I’m Time Turner, the General of Time.”

“I’m also a loyal servant of the Lord of Order” the mare told. “The Guardian of the Ethereal Divide and the keeper of all gates that connect all the realms and universes. My name is Bright Night, the General of Portals.”

That presentation caught all the others off-guard. Blue then said:

“So it’s true… You are Generals of Orders.”

“Are you here to help us?” Twilight asked.

“With all due respect, princess, but that’s not of your concern” Time Turner replied.

“Hey, watch the others, you’re talking to the ruling princess of the Light Kingdom!” Rainbow Dash admonished.

But the two Generals just ignored her. It was then that Bright Night made appear what appeared to be a crystal hoof mirror. Seeing it with his own eyes, Blue was able to recognize it.

“But that’s…”

“Yes” Bright Night answered. “This is the Light Mirror, my talisman.”

That caused everypony to gasp.

“A talisman?” Twilight repeated.

“Ya mean one of those thin’s Blue has been dreamin’ ‘bout?” Applejack asked.

“Are you the reason why I have been having those dreams about collecting the talismans?” Blue asked.

“As a General, you should know that dreams like those are not dreams, but a reflection of what’s coming” Time Turner told. “Those dreams are nothing more than dark premonitions.”

“If you know something, you need to tell us” Rarity said.

“Yeah, we kind off are acting blind here, so…” Pinkie Pie started.

“Don’t get the wrong idea” Time Turner replied. “We have no intention in teaming up with any of you… almost nopony.”

“What do you mean with that?” Star asked.

“You will know in due time” the General of Time answered. “But be certain we’re not as reinforcements.”

“But… right now, you saved us” Twilight said.

“I wouldn’t call it saving…” Rainbow started, before being silenced by one of Applejack’s stares.

“Just because we saved you once, that doesn’t mean we’re friends or allies” Time Turner affirmed.

When they prepared to go, Star said:

“Wait, you’re Generals of Order, so, if you’re here, you must want to stop the Lord of Chaos and his plan, just like us. Can you tell us about what he’s trying to do?”

“Again, you don’t need to know” Bright Night replied.

And then Time Turner charged his horn, saying then:

“Slowing Wave Spell!”

Waves of magic were released and hit the others. They started to feel like time was slowing around them, but what was happening was that they were the ones moving slowly. Twilight, Blue and Start both tried to fight the spell, but they couldn’t do it. They then saw Bright Night using her mirror to open a portal that she and Time Turner passed. Once they were gone, the spell put on them wore off.

“Okay… that was unexpected” Pinkie said.

Author's Note:

The video added to this chapter belong to xXxTeaChanxXx.